Whitney Wolfe Herd, Whitney Wolfe, Whitney Wolfe “Tinder”, Whitney Wolfe Herd “Tinder”, Whitney Wolfe “Bumble”, Whitney Wolfe Herd “Bumble”, born on July 1, 1989. Whitney Wolfe Herd has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Whitney Wolfe Herd is an American entrepreneur. Whitney Wolfe Herd is the founder and CEO of Bumble, a social and dating app, launched in 2014. Whitney Wolfe Herd was also an early executive at Tinder. Whitney Wolfe Herd was named as one of 2017’s and 2018’s Forbes 30 Under 30, and in 2018 Whitney Wolfe Herd was named in the Time 100 List. In 2021, Whitney Wolfe Herd became the world’s youngest female self-made billionaire. Whitney Wolfe Herd also became the youngest woman to take a company public, at age 31. Whitney Wolfe Herd was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, to Michael Wolfe, a wealthy property developer, who was Jewish, and Kelly Wolfe, who was Catholic. Whitney Wolfe Herd attended Judge Memorial Catholic High School. When Whitney Wolfe Herd was in fourth grade, the family went on a sabbatical in Paris, France.
Whitney Wolfe Herd Career
Whitney Wolfe Herd attended Southern Methodist University, where she majored in international studies and was a member of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority. While in college and at the age of 20, Whitney Wolfe Herd started a business selling bamboo tote bags to benefit areas affected by the BP oil spill. Whitney Wolfe Herd partnered with celebrity stylist Patrick Aufdenkamp to launch the non-profit organization called the “Help Us Project.” The bags received national press after celebrities such as Rachel Zoe and Nicole Richie were photographed with them. Soon after, Whitney Wolfe Herd introduced a second business with Aufdenkamp called “Tender Heart,”. After graduating, Whitney Wolfe Herd traveled to Southeast Asia where Whitney Wolfe Herd worked with orphanages.
Whitney Wolfe Herd Career
At age 22, Whitney Wolfe Herd joined Hatch Labs. Through Hatch, Whitney Wolfe Herd became involved with the startup Cardify, a project led by Sean Rad through Hatch Labs IAC incubator. The project was later abandoned, but Whitney Wolfe Herd joined the development team for the dating app Tinder with Rad and Chris Gulczynski within the IAC startup incubator in 2012. Whitney Wolfe Herd became vice president of marketing for Tinder. Whitney Wolfe Herd was reportedly behind the name of the app, taking inspiration from the flame logo and the idea of tinder, which is easily combustible material used to start a fire. Whitney Wolfe Herd has also been credited with fueling its popularity on college campuses and growing its user base.
Whitney Wolfe Herd Career
In December 2014, Whitney Wolfe Herd moved to Austin, Texas, and founded Bumble, a female-focused dating app. By December 2015, the app had reached over 15 million conversations and 80 million matches. After Whitney Wolfe Herd left Tinder, Andrey Andreev, founder of Badoo, contacted her about creating a dating platform and partnered with her, and the company remains majority owned by Badoo. As of November 2017, Bumble had over 22 million registered users. In January 2018, CNBC reported that Badoo was seeking a sale that could value the company at about $1.5 billion. Whitney Wolfe Herd was named one of Business Insider’s 30 Most Important Women Under 30 In Tech in 2014. In 2016, Whitney Wolfe Herd was named as one of Elle’s Women in Tech. Whitney Wolfe Herd was named to Forbes 30 under 30 in 2017 and 2018. As of September 2019, Tinder and Bumble were the first and second most popular dating apps in the U.S., with monthly user bases of 7.9 million and 5 million, respectively.
|Whitney Wolfe Herd Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1989|
Whitney Wolfe Herd is an American entrepreneur who is best known as the co-founder of the dating application Tinder and as the founder and CEO of the location-based social and dating application Bumble. The growth of Bumble and its expansion with the launch of BumbleBFF (app for finding friends) and BumbleBizz (professional networking app) has seen the company being valued at more than USD 1 billion. Whitney was named by the Business Insider magazine in its list of ’30 Most Important Women Under 30 In Tech’ in 2014 and was featured in Forbes magazine’s ’30 Under 30′ list in both 2017 and 2018. In April 2018, she was named in the coveted “TIME 100” List.
Her birth date in July 01, 1989
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
Whitney attended the Judge Memorial Catholic High School in her hometown of Salt Lake City. She then studied at the Southern Methodist University in Texas and majored in International Studies. She also studied at the Sorbonne University in Paris in her junior year.
Entrepreneur, Business Executive
- Father – Michael Wolfe
- Mother – Kelly Wolfe
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
- Others – She has a half-brother and a half-sister from her father’s first marriage.
5 ft 5 in or 1,65 m
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Whitney has dated:
- Michael Herd (2014–Present) – Whitney first met restaurateur and oil-and-gas business executive Michael Herd in late 2013 when both of them were on a vacation with their respective families in Aspen, Colorado. They were introduced to each other by a mutual friend and began dating in January 2014. The couple eventually got married in 2017 in a lavish private ceremony in the Italian village of Positano. They have a son together named Bobby (b. November 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
- Shoulder-length hair
- Petite frame
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Whitney Wolfe Herd Favorite Things
- Adventure Sport – Skiing
- Tech Accessories Brand – Anya Hindmarch
- Speaker Brand – Sonos
- Apps – Bumble, Dark Sky, Amazon Prime Pantry, StockX
- Hobby – Cooking
Whitney Wolfe Herd Facts
- When Whitney was in 4th grade, her family went on a sabbatical to Paris and she learned to speak French fluently during the trip.
- While she was in college, she began a business operation that used to sell bamboo tote bags to help people affected by the disastrous accident that came to be known as the BP oil spill.
- Whitney joined the team behind the dating app Tinder in 2012 when the app was still in its incubation stage and soon became the organization’s vice-president of marketing. She is often credited with coming up with the app’s name and reportedly took the idea for the app’s popular flame logo from the fact that she used to use tinder (small sticks) to light the fire at her father’s fireplace.
- Her handling of the company’s marketing department has also been acknowledged for the growth in the app’s user base, especially at campus colleges. She eventually left the organization in 2014, partly due to tensions with other senior executives and was reportedly given more than USD 1 million in settlement along with additional shares in the company.
- She moved to Austin, Texas after that and founded Bumble in December 2014 intending to give women more control than traditional dating apps. Within a year, the app had recorded more than 15 million unique conversations and 80 million matches.
- Whitney has been featured on the cover of magazines such as Forbes, Fast Company, and Wired UK.
- In November 2019, Bumble‘s parent company MagicLab was sold to the private equity firm The Blackstone Group. Whitney was made the CEO of MagicLab with 19% ownership of the company, which reached a valuation of USD 3 billion.
- She became the world’s youngest self-made woman billionaire in February 2021 as per Forbes.
US.LUXURY @whitney, US LUXURY @whitney,
@whitney US.LUXURY, @whitney US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY Whitney Wolfe Herd, US LUXURY Whitney Wolfe Herd,
Whitney Wolfe Herd US.LUXURY, Whitney Wolfe Herd US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY Whitney Wolfe, US LUXURY Whitney Wolfe,
Whitney Wolfe US.LUXURY, Whitney Wolfe US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY Bumble, US LUXURY Bumble,
Bumble US.LUXURY, Bumble US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY Tinder, US LUXURY Tinder,
Tinder US.LUXURY, Tinder US LUXURY,
Regina Rene King, Regina King, born on January 15, 1971. Regina King has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Regina King is an American actress and director. Regina King is the recipient of several awards, including an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and four acting Primetime Emmy Awards, the most for an African-American performer. Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2019. Regina King first gained attention for her role as Brenda Jenkins in the television series 227 from 1985 to 1990. Notable roles followed in the films Friday (1995) and Jerry Maguire (1996), and the crime television series Southland (2009–2013). From 2015 to 2017, Regina King starred in the ABC anthology series American Crime, for which she won two Primetime Emmy Awards, and in 2018, Regina King starred in the Netflix miniseries Seven Seconds, for which she won her third Emmy Award. Her role as a troubled mother in the 2018 film If Beale Street Could Talk won her the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress and the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress. Regina King won her fourth Emmy Award for starring in the 2019 superhero television series Watchmen.
Regina King has also played supporting roles in the films Boyz n the Hood (1991), Poetic Justice (1993), Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde (2003), Ray (2004), and Miss Congeniality 2: Armed & Fabulous (2005). Her other television roles include the drama series The Leftovers from 2015 to 2017 and the sitcom The Big Bang Theory from 2013 to 2019. Regina King has directed episodes for several television shows, including Scandal in 2015 and 2016 and This Is Us in 2017. Regina King has also directed the music video for the 2010 song “Finding My Way Back” by Jaheim. Her feature film directorial debut came with the drama One Night in Miami… (2020), for which she was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Director at the 78th Golden Globe Awards. Regina King became the second black woman to be nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Director.
|Regina King Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 15, 1971|
Regina King is an American actress, voiceover artist, producer, and director who has been cast in several shows and movies like If Beale Street Could Talk, American Crime, 227, 24, The Leftovers, The Big Bang Theory, Watchmen, Southland, Leap of Faith, The Boondocks, Down to Earth, Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous, A Cinderella Story, Ray, Enemy of the State, Our Family Wedding, If These Walls Could Talk 2, Shameless, Jerry Maguire, and Love and Action in Chicago. Her work has received several accolades including at least an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and 4 acting Primetime Emmy Awards, the most for an African-American performer.
Regina Rene King
Regina King is currently 50 according to her birthdate January 15, 1971
Los Angeles, California, United States
Regina King went to Westchester High School in Los Angeles. She then got enrolled at the University of Southern California.
To polish off her acting skills, she has taken training from acting coach Betty A. Bridges. Bridges served as her mentor for 10 years.
Actress, Director, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Thomas King (Electrician)
- Mother – Gloria King (Special Education Teacher)
- Sibling – Reina King (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Thomas King, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Ruby Mae “Little Mama” Brown (Paternal Grandmother), Willie/Will Albert Cain (Maternal Grandfather), Beria Loretta Smith (Maternal Grandmother)
Regina King has been represented by:
- John Carrabino Management, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- CMM, LLP, Public Accountant, Woodland Hills, California, United States
5 ft 3 in or 1,60 m
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Regina King has dated:
- Curtis Baldwin – Regina King is reported to have dated actor Curtis Baldwin before she got married to Ian Alexandra Sr. Regina and Curtis started going out after having grown close during the shooting of the TV series, 227.
- Ian Alexander Sr. (1997-2007) – Regina got married to former recording artist and distributor, Ian Alexander Sr. in 1997. They had been dating for some time before they decided to take their relationship to the next level. In fact, she had given birth to a son, Ian Alexander Jr. a year before their marriage. Their marriage lasted for nearly a decade before things started to fall apart for them. They had separated in 2006 with Regina accusing him of cheating on her and physically abusing her. She also mentioned his drug abuse in the divorce filings. However, after their divorce in 2007, they patched up as she didn’t want their son to suffer because of her parents.
- Quentin Richardson (2006) – Regina had a passing and short-lived affair with the basketball player Quentin Richardson in 2006.
- Nicholas Gonzalez (2007) – Regina was reported to be in a relationship with Hispanic actor Nicholas Gonzalez after they were pictured out and about on dates in December 2007 in Los Angeles.
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner (2008-2013) – Regina had known Malcolm-Jamal Warner since the 80’s when they were both working as child actors in the industry. They turned their close friendship into something serious in 2008. In a 2011 interview, King credited their similar professional background for the stability of their relationship. At the end of 2011, it was rumored that they got engaged, which was refuted by both parties. However, their relationship came to a shocking end in early 2013. In February 2013, he had asked King and her teenage son to move out of his house. In a 2015 interview, she hinted that Malcolm had dumped her on Valentine’s eve.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
35-26-35 in or 86-66-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Regina King has been seen in the TV commercials for:
- Procter & Gamble (Lent her voice to the commercial)
- Beauty with Benefits advert for QVC
- Awlays (2007) (Voiceover)
Best Known For
- Being cast as Brenda Jenkins on the NBC sitcom, 227
- Playing the role of Lydia Adams in the crime drama series, Southland. For this role, she won the NAACP Image Award for “Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series” and was also nominated for BET Award for “Best Actress on Television” as well as the Critics’ Choice Television Award for “Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series”.
In 1991, she first appeared in the teen drama movie Boyz n the Hood for her role as Shalika.
First TV Show
From 1985 to 1990, Regina was seen in the leading role as Brenda Jenkins in NBC sitcom 227.
Regina gets up at around 5 in the morning and relies on a short leg workout to get an energy boost in the morning. She follows up her 5-minute workout with a couple of stretches. After that, she drinks about 24 ounces of water in about an hour.
Her full workout is usually in the evening. Regina hits the gym 3 to 4 times a week. In the gym, she works on lifting weights and squeezes in an occasional kickboxing session. As she feels a bit insecure about her legs, she is slightly partial towards leg exercises such as squats and presses. In case, she is unable to hit the gym, she makes sure that she performs three sets of 20 pushups. She also likes to play racquetball or go dancing for a fun-filled workout.
Regarding diet, she eats clean and healthy. She tries to squeeze at least one salad in the whole day. However, she doesn’t believe in strict dieting and once in a while, enjoys fried food. She also goes for an annual detox, which lasts for about 2 weeks where she completely refrains from processed food, sugars, and simple carbs.
Regina King Favorite Things
- Food – Sweets and fried food
- Guilty Pleasure – Cooking food
- Movie – The Sandlot (1993)
- Acting Mentor – Marla Gibbs
- Vacation Spot – Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, and Playa Del Carmen
- Mexican Resort – Villa del Palmar in Cancun
- Weekend Getaway – Las Vegas
- Cities – Chicago and Los Angeles
- Hotels – Banyan Tree Mayakoba in Playa del Carmen, Villa del Palmar in Cancun, Four Seasons Resort in Bali, Trump Hotel Central Park in New York City, Meadowood Napa Valley in California
- Restaurant – Perch in Los Angeles
Regina King Facts
- She only had to narrate three lines in front of the casting director at the audition for Boyz ’N the Hood to earn a meeting with the producer and director of the show.
- She got enrolled at the University of Southern California after having appeared in five seasons of 227 because she considered acting as a hobby, not a career choice that she would pursue.
- Regina and her son Ian have got matching tattoos as a testimony of their bond. She has got “unconditional love” tattooed in Aramaic on her left forearm.
- In 2010, she wrote a short article for the Huffington Post, in which she lambasted the Emmy Awards for lack of diversity in their award nominations for that year.
- When she got her role opposite Cuba Gooding Jr., she was already one month pregnant with her son, Ian.
- Although she is listed as one of the main cast members in the TV series, 24, she has appeared in only 9 episodes out of 204 regular episodes, which is fewer than appearances made by some of the guest stars.
- The meaning of her first name in Latin is “Queen.” Her sister’s first name Reina was inspired by the Spanish word of similar meaning.
- In August 1998, she opened her restaurant, Paio in Los Angeles. She had to collaborate with different investors to raise funds for the venture.
- She has established her own production house by the name of “Royal Ties”. In January 2017, her production house signed a two-year deal with ABC Studios with No Place Safe series, which is based on Atlanta child murders, being the first project.
- She appeared as Sharon Rivers, Tish’s mother, in the 2018 romantic drama film, If Beale Street Could Talk. This role won her the Academy Award for “Best Supporting Actress” in 2019.
- In 2019, she was included in the list of 100 most influential people in the world curated by Time magazine.
- Regina made her directorial debut with the movie One Night in Miami (2020) available on Amazon Prime Video.
- Regina King was People magazine’s one of the 2020 People of the Year. The other 3 celebs who were honored with the same title were Selena Gomez, George Clooney, and Dr. Anthony Fauci.
Cybill Lynne Shepherd, Cybill Shepherd, born on February 18, 1950. Cybill Shepherd has hijacked the minds and hearts of her fans for several generations. Cybill Shepherd has an extraordinary and majestic beauty. Cybill Shepherd has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Cybill Shepherd is an American actress and former model. Cybill Shepherd’s better-known roles include Jacy in Peter Bogdanovich’s The Last Picture Show (1971), Kelly in Elaine May’s The Heartbreak Kid (1972), Betsy in Martin Scorsese’s Taxi Driver (1976), and Nancy in Woody Allen’s Alice (1990). Cybill Shepherd is also known for her roles in television, such as Maddie Hayes on Moonlighting (1985–1989), Cybill Sheridan on Cybill (1995–1998), Phyllis Kroll on The L Word (2007–2009), Madeleine Spencer on Psych (2008–2013), Cassie in the television film The Client List (2010), and Linette Montgomery on The Client List (2012–2013).
Her first film was The Last Picture Show, also starring Jeff Bridges and Timothy Bottoms. The film became a critical and box office hit, earning eight Academy Awards nominations and winning two. Cybill Shepherd was nominated for a Golden Globe. Cybill Shepherd was cast opposite Charles Grodin in The Heartbreak Kid (1972). Cybill Shepherd played Kelly, a young woman for whom Grodin’s character falls while on his honeymoon in Miami. Directed by Elaine May, it was another critical and box office hit. Also in 1972, Cybill Shepherd posed as a Kodak Girl for the camera manufacturer’s then-ubiquitous cardboard displays. In 1974, Cybill Shepherd again teamed up with Peter Bogdanovich for the title role in Daisy Miller, based on the Henry James novella.
In 1975, Cybill Shepherd made her next film, At Long Last Love, a musical that was directed by Bogdanovich, but, like Daisy Miller, it flopped. Cybill Shepherd returned with good reviews for her work in Martin Scorsese’s Taxi Driver (1976). A series of less-successful roles followed, including The Lady Vanishes, a remake of Alfred Hitchcock’s 1938 film of the same name. Already sitting in on an acting class taught by Stella Adler, Cybill Shepherd was offered work at a dinner theater in Norfolk, Virginia, and turned to friend Orson Welles for advice. In 1982, Cybill Shepherd returned to New York and to the stage when Cybill Shepherd played alongside James MacArthur in a theatre tour of Lunch Hour by Jean Kerr. The following year, Cybill Shepherd went back to Los Angeles and was cast as Colleen Champion in the night-time drama The Yellow Rose (1983), opposite Sam Elliott. Although critically acclaimed, the series lasted only one season. A year later, Cybill Shepherd was cast as Maddie Hayes on Moonlighting (1985–1989), which became the role that defined her career. The producers knew that her role depended on having chemistry with her co-star, and she was involved in the selection of Bruce Willis. A lighthearted combination of mystery and comedy, the series won Cybill Shepherd two Golden Globe Awards.
Cybill Shepherd starred in Chances Are (1989) with Robert Downey Jr. and Ryan O’Neal, receiving excellent reviews. Cybill Shepherd then reprised her role as Jacy in Texasville (1990), the sequel to The Last Picture Show (1971), as the original cast reunited 20 years after filming the original. Cybill Shepherd appeared in Woody Allen’s Alice (1990) and Eugene Levy’s Once Upon a Crime (1992), as well as several television films. In 2000, Cybill Shepherd’s bestselling autobiography. From 2007 until it ended, Cybill Shepherd appeared on The L Word as Phyllis Kroll for the show’s final three seasons. In 2008, Cybill Shepherd joined the cast of Psych as main character Shawn Spencer’s mother, Madeleine Spencer. On November 7, 2008, Cybill Shepherd guest-starred in a February episode of the CBS drama Criminal Minds. In 2010 Shepherd appeared in an episode of No Ordinary Family and in November of the same year she guest-starred in an episode of $h*! My Dad Says.
Cybill Shepherd appeared alongside Jennifer Love Hewitt in the 2010 television film The Client List and then in the 2012-13 series based on the film. In July 2012, Cybill Shepherd made her Broadway debut in the revival of Gore Vidal’s. Cybill Shepherd appeared as a mother grieving the death of her daughter in Do You Believe? (2015), a Christian-themed movie produced by Pure Flix Entertainment.
|Cybill Shepherd Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 18, 1950|
Cybill Shepherd is an American actress who rose to fame following the box office success of her film The Last Picture Show (1971) where she acted alongside Jeff Bridges and Timothy Bottoms. It was a critical success and earned her numerous Academy Awards and nominations. Aside from her outstanding portrayal of her character as Jacy in the film, she is also known for portraying major characters in Heartbreak Kid (1972), Taxi Driver (1976), Moonlighting (1985), Cybill (1995), The L Word (2007) Psych (2008), and The Client List (2010).
Cybill Lynne Shepherd
Her birth date in February 18, 1950
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
She went to East High School.
- Father – William Jennings Shepherd (Managed Home Appliance Business)
- Mother – Patty (née Shobe) (Homemaker)
- Others – William Jennings Shepherd (Paternal Grandfather), Ethel M. Phillips (Paternal Grandmother), Norwell “Cy” Shobe (Maternal Grandmother), Elsie Gladys “Tommy” Toler (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by Don Buchwald & Associates LA, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 1,73 m
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cybill Shepherd had dated:
- Ryan O’Neal (1973)
- Elvis Presley (1974)
- David Ford (1978-1982) – Cybill Shepherd started dating auto parts dealer and nightclub entertainer David Ford in 1978. After she got pregnant with their daughter Clementine (b.1979), the former beaus also decided to tie the knot that same year. Following 2 years of marriage, the couple divorced in 1982.
- Don Johnson (1985)
- Bruce Oppenheim (1987-1990) – She met chiropractor Bruce Oppenheim and became pregnant in 1987 which led to marriage. Cybill gave birth to twins Cyrus Zachariah and Molly Ariel Shepherd-Oppenheim during the 4th season of Moonlighting. The couple had called it quits in 1990.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English and some Scottish ancestry.
She had done endorsement works for brands and companies such as:
- National Airlines
- Cover Girl Makeup
- Easy Spirit
- Ultima II Glowtion Skin Brightening Moisturizer
Cybill Shepherd Facts
- At the age of 16, she won the “Miss Teenage Memphis” and represented the city at the 1966 Miss Teenage America pageant. At the age of 18, she went on to compete at the 1968 Model of the Year pageant, which opened a way for her to become a fashion star of the 1960s, leaving her with fashion model works through and after her high school years.
- Her role as Maddie Hayes on ABC’S Moonlighting (1985-1989) earned her 2 Golden Globe awards. From the characters she played both on the big and small screens, her portrayal as Maddie Hayes ultimately defined her career as an actress.
- In 2000, her best-selling autobiography titled Cybill Disobedience: How I Survived Beauty Pageants, Elvis, Sex, Bruce Willis, Lies, Marriage, Motherhood, Hollywood, and the Irrepressible Urge to Say What I Think was published in collaboration with Aimee Lee Ball.
- Cybill Shepherd has an extraordinary and majestic beauty.
- Cybill Shepherd has hijacked the minds and hearts of her fans for several generations.
Michelle Marie Pfeiffer, Michelle Pfeiffer, born on April 29, 1958. Michelle Pfeiffer has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Michelle Pfeiffer is an American actress. Known for pursuing eclectic roles in a wide range of film genres, she has consistently received acclaim for her versatile performances. One of the most prolific actresses of the 1980s and 1990s, her accolades include a Golden Globe Award and a British Academy Film Award, as well as nominations for three Academy Awards and one Primetime Emmy Award. Michelle Pfeiffer has established herself as one of Hollywood’s most bankable stars, with fifteen of her films grossing at least $100 million at the box office. Her total worldwide gross as a leading lady exceeds $2 billion.
Michelle Pfeiffer Career
Michelle Pfeiffer began her career in 1978 with minor television appearances before earning her first leading role in Grease 2 (1982). Disillusioned with being typecast based on her physical appearance, she actively sought more serious material until landing her breakthrough role as gangster moll Elvira Hancock in Scarface (1983). Michelle Pfeiffer achieved further success with films like The Witches of Eastwick (1987), Tequila Sunrise (1988) and Married to the Mob (1988), for which Michelle Pfeiffer was nominated for her first of six consecutive Golden Globe Awards. Her performances in Dangerous Liaisons (1988) and The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989) earned her two consecutive Academy Award nominations, for Best Supporting Actress and Best Actress, respectively; Michelle Pfeiffer won widespread acclaim and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama for her portrayal of former escort and lounge singer Susie Diamond in the latter.
Michelle Pfeiffer Career
Michelle Pfeiffer continued to establish herself as a Hollywood leading lady with roles in The Russia House (1990) and Frankie and Johnny (1991). In 1992, Michelle Pfeiffer starred as Selina Kyle / Catwoman in Batman Returns, one of the most admired portrayals of the comic book character, while receiving her third Academy Award nomination for her performance in Love Field. Michelle Pfeiffer continued to draw praise for her performances in The Age of Innocence (1993), Wolf (1994), What Lies Beneath (2000) and White Oleander (2002), while producing several successful films under her production company Via Rosa Productions, including Dangerous Minds (1995) and One Fine Day (1996). After taking a five-year hiatus from acting in 2002, Michelle Pfeiffer returned in 2007 with the films Hairspray and Stardust.
Michelle Pfeiffer Career
Following another hiatus, in 2017 Michelle Pfeiffer earned rave reviews for her performance in Where Is Kyra?, before returning to prominence with supporting roles in Mother! and Murder on the Orient Express, while receiving her first Emmy Award nomination for portraying Ruth Madoff in the biopic The Wizard of Lies. Michelle Pfeiffer also ventured into blockbuster franchises, debuting in the Marvel Cinematic Universe as Janet van Dyne in Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) and a conniving queen in Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (2019), before earning acclaim and a Golden Globe nomination for starring in French Exit (2020). Labeled as a sex symbol, Michelle Pfeiffer has been cited among the world’s most beautiful women by various media outlets, with her physical appearance being heavily discussed since the beginning of her career. Notoriously private about her personal life, Michelle Pfeiffer has been married twice: to actor and director Peter Horton from 1981 to 1988, and television writer and producer David E. Kelley since 1993.
|Michelle Pfeiffer Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1958|
|Spouse||David E. Kelley|
Michelle Pfeiffer is an American actress, voiceover artist, and producer who is one of the most prominent actresses of the 1980s and 1990s. She has received various accolades like the Golden Globe Award for “Best Actress – Motion Picture Drama”, the BAFTA Award for “Best Actress in a Supporting Role”, and “Best Actress” awards from the National Board of Review, the National Society of Film Critics, the New York Film Critics Circle, the Chicago Film Critics Association and the Los Angeles Film Critics Association as well as nominations for 3 Academy Awards and a Primetime Emmy Award. She is known for her roles in projects like The Fabulous Baker Boys, Dangerous Liaisons, Love Field, The Wizard of Lies, Frankie and Johnny, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Dark Shadows, Scarface, Amazon Women on the Moon, The Prince of Egypt, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas, Murder on the Orient Express, and Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.
Michelle Marie Pfeiffer
Her birth date in April 29, 1958
Santa Ana, California, United States
Woodside, California, United States
Michelle Pfeiffer spent her childhood in Midway City and attended Fountain Valley High School. She graduated from high school in 1976. Michelle worked right after her high school and simultaneously attended Golden West College.
Actress, Singer, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Richard Pfeiffer (Heating and air-conditioning contractor)
- Mother – Donna (née Taverna) (Housewife)
- Siblings – Rick Pfeiffer (Older Brother), Dedee Pfeiffer (Younger Sister) (Television and Film Actress), Lori Pfeiffer (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Others – William J. Pfeiffer, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Dorothy Straley/Stanley (Paternal Grandmother), Jacob Bernhard/Bernard/Bernhardt “Jake” Taverna (Maternal Grandfather), Delma Lillian/Lilian Hill (Maternal Grandmother)
Michelle Pfeiffer has been repped by Management 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 7½ in or 1,71 m
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle Pfeiffer has been romantically linked with:
- Mickey Swenson (1977) – She was romantically involved with Mickey Swenson in the year 1977.
- Peter Horton (1980-1988) – The American actor and director, Peter Horton met Pfeiffer at an acting class in 1981. During this period, Pfeiffer was going through mental distress due to her association with a cult. Peter Horton helped her to get out of that cult and have a good life ahead. They got married on October 5, 1981. However, their marriage could not sustain long and ended with a divorce in 1988.
- Alec Baldwin (1987) – She had a short-termed romance with actor, writer, comedian, film producer, and political activist Alec Baldwin from October 1987 to November 1987.
- John Malkovich (1988) – The American actor, director, producer, and fashion designer, John Malkovich was RUMORed to have dated the actress in 1988 after her divorce. However, it was reported that John headed for his divorce due to this affair.
- Dodi Fayed (1988) – The son of an Egyptian billionaire, Dodi Fayed had been in a brief relationship with the actress in 1988.
- Val Kilmer (1985) – The actress was in a brief relationship with the actor, Val Kilmer in 1985.
- Michael Keaton (1988-1989) – The American actor, producer, director, and comedian Michael Keaton started dating the actress in 1988. They had a short-lived romance and parted ways in 1989.
- Fisher Stevens (1989-1992) – The actor, director, producer, and writer Fisher Stevens met Pfeiffer during the New York Shakespeare Festival production of ‘Twelfth Night.’ The couple dated for three years before separation in 1992.
- Kevin Costner (1990) – It is a RUMOR that the actor, film director, producer, musician and singer, Kevin Costner had dated the actress in 1990.
- David E. Kelley (1993-Present) – The television writer and producer, David E. Kelley met the actress in 1993 through a blind date. In 1993, Pfeiffer proceeded through private adoption and adopted a newborn baby girl in March 1993 after meeting Kelley. The couple got married on November 13, 1993, on which date, her adopted daughter was christened. Later, she had a son John Henry, born in 1994, with Kelley.
Race / Ethnicity
Michelle Pfeiffer has German, English, Welsh, French, Irish, and Dutch ancestry from her paternal side, while she has Swiss-German and Swiss ancestry from the maternal side.
- Radiant face
- Svelte figure
- Blue eyes
33-24-35 in or 84-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Michelle Pfeiffer had appeared in a TV commercial for Lux Perfume in the 1980s.
She has also been featured in Giorgio Armani sunglasses print ads in the year 2005.
Best Known For
Michelle Pfeiffer is best known for her performances in Batman Returns (1992), What Lies Beneath (2000), and Hairspray (2007).
The actress is also known for her noted roles in Dangerous Liaisons (1988), The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989), and Love Field (1992).
Michelle Pfeiffer first appeared as Suzie Q in the 1980 release Hollywood Knights. However, this motion picture comedy movie was released earlier to ‘Falling in Love Again’ (1980), which introduced Michelle Pfeiffer to films officially.
First TV Show
Michelle Pfeiffer first appeared in the episode “The Island of Lost Women / The Flight of Great Yellow Bird” of the ABC’s series Fantasy Island in 1978 as Athena.
Michelle Pfeiffer has a body that is the cause of envy for many. At an older age also, she provides competition to younger actresses and models. However, she does not have a personal trainer. Reportedly, the actress follows a strict Vegan diet. She believes that the food one intakes make a lot of difference both physically and mentally. She believes in the science of having Vegan food, which has the ability to ward off chronic diseases.
To keep fit, Michelle Pfeiffer also works out five days a week. She runs and does free weights to maintain her svelte figure.
Michelle Pfeiffer Favorite Things
- Hobby – Oil Painting
- Clothes Line – Armani
- Actresses – Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, and Judi Dench
- Movie – The Wizard of Oz (1939)
- Like To Work With – Judi Dench, Cate Blanchett, and Brad Pitt
Michelle Pfeiffer Facts
- She has been nominated for an Academy Award in her career for her brilliant performances in each of the Dangerous Liaisons (1988), The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989), and Love Field (1992).
- The most striking point in the actress’s life is her turning down many high-profile roles that went to other actresses with a very high success rate. This includes the title role in ‘Pretty Woman’ (1990) which went to Julia Roberts and earned a nomination for the Academy Awards. The role in ‘Bugsy’ (1991), ‘Basic Instinct’ and ‘Double Jeopardy’ (1999) went to Annette Bening, Sharon Stone, and Ashley Jude respectively.
- Pfeiffer was auditioned for the role of Tiffany Wells in ‘Charlie’s Angels’ (1976) but was rejected.
- She won the Miss Orange County beauty pageant in 1978.
- The Empire Magazine placed her at #3 in the list of 100 Sexiest Stars in Film History.
- Pfeiffer is also a singer. She has sung her own songs in Grease 2 (1982), The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989), The Prince of Egypt (1998), and Hairspray (2007).
- Pfeiffer completed her graduation in the late 70s. She went to study acting under Geraldine Page at Ahmanson Theater in Los Angeles later.
- On August 6, 2007, Pfeiffer received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Hollywood, California.
- In 2004, out of 50 actresses of her time, Pfeiffer was voted as #13 greatest actress by Empire Magazine.
- Michelle was offered the role of Clarice Starling in the movie The Silence of the Lambs. However, Michelle was not keen to play the role as she thought the movie was “too evil”. The role was finally played by Jodie Foster.
Hsieh Su-wei, born on 4 January 1986. Hsieh Su-wei has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Hsieh Su-wei is a Taiwanese professional tennis player who represents Taiwan in international competition, and is a current world No. 1 in doubles. Regarded as Taiwan’s most successful tennis player of all time, and one of the greatest tennis players Asia has ever produced. Hsieh Su-wei has won three singles and 28 doubles titles on the WTA Tour, one WTA 125K series doubles title, 27 singles and 23 doubles titles on the ITF Circuit, seven medals at the Asian Games, a gold and bronze medal at the 2005 Summer Universiade, and has amassed over $8.6 million in prize money. On 25 February 2013, Hsieh Su-wei reached her career-high singles ranking of world No. 23, and on 12 May 2014, Hsieh Su-wei reached No. 1 in the world in the doubles rankings for the first time with her partner Peng Shuai. Hsieh Su-wei is the first Taiwanese tennis player in history to achieve a top-25 ranking in singles, and the first to achieve a world No. 1 ranking in doubles. Hsieh Su-wei regained the world No. 1 doubles ranking for the third time in her career on 3 February 2020, becoming the sole World No. 1 for the first time. Hsieh Su-wei was the year-end No. 1 doubles player for 2020, and has spent a combined total of 39 weeks with the top ranking.
Known for playing with two hands on both sides, her flat, quick groundstrokes, her crafty gameplay, aggressive volleys, and unorthodox variety of shots, Hsieh Su-wei is regarded as one of the most successful and versatile doubles players in history. Hsieh Su-wei has won three Grand Slam titles in doubles, winning the 2013 Wimbledon Championships and the 2014 French Open with Peng Shuai, whom Hsieh Su-wei also won the 2013 WTA Tour Championships with, as well as the 2019 Wimbledon Championships with Barbora Strýcová. Hsieh Su-wei and Strýcová also were the runners-up at both the 2019 WTA Finals and the 2020 Australian Open, losing on both occasions to Tímea Babos and Kristina Mladenovic. Hsieh Su-wei has also reached the quarterfinals in doubles at the 2012 London Olympics with compatriot Chuang Chia-jung. Though Hsieh Su-wei has yet to win a Grand Slam on hard courts, most of her titles have come on hard courts, including six of her Premier Mandatory/Premier 5 titles. Hsieh Su-wei is also a three-time Grand Slam semifinalist in mixed doubles, reaching this stage at the 2009 US Open with Kevin Ullyett, the 2011 Wimbledon Championships with Paul Hanley, and the 2015 Australian Open with Pablo Cuevas.
While Hsieh Su-wei is primarily known for her doubles prowess, Hsieh has also found decent success on the singles tour. Most of her singles success has come on hard courts, where she has won all three of her WTA titles, as well as reached the quarterfinals at the Australian Open in 2021, a Premier 5 semifinal at the Dubai Tennis Championships in 2019, and a Premier Mandatory quarterfinal at the Miami Open in 2019. However, Hsieh Su-wei has also been successful on other surfaces, including reaching the fourth round at Wimbledon in 2018, the third round at the same tournament in both 2012 and 2019, and the third round of the French Open in 2017. Hsieh Su-wei has recorded singles victories over several top 15, top 10 and top 5 players, including Simona Halep, Naomi Osaka, Garbiñe Muguruza, Angelique Kerber, Karolína Plíšková, Bianca Andreescu, Aryna Sabalenka, Johanna Konta, Daniela Hantuchová, Anastasija Sevastova, Kimiko Date, Flavia Pennetta, Kaia Kanepi, Jelena Ostapenko, Agnieszka Radwańska, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Lucie Šafářová, Elise Mertens, and Wang Qiang. Hsieh Su-wei is the first Taiwanese female player to reach a Grand Slam singles quarterfinal, a feat she achieved at the 2021 Australian Open. Hsieh Su-wei is also the oldest debutante Grand Slam quarterfinalist.
|Hsieh Su-wei Quick Info|
|Height||1, 70 m|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 1986|
Hsieh Su-wei is a Taiwanese professional tennis player who is widely considered as one of the most successful doubles players in history, one of Asia’s greatest ever tennis players, and one of Taiwan’s greatest sportspersons. As of February 2021, she was the number 1 ranked player in the world in the official WTA doubles rankings. Although most of her glory in tennis has come in the doubles format, she is quite adept at playing the singles format where she has won titles such as the 2012 Malaysian Open, the 2012 Guangzhou Open, and the 2018 Japan Women’s Open. She had climbed as high as number 23 in the world in the official WTA singles rankings, in February 2013. She had also made it to the quarter-final of the 2021 Australian Open.
Her birth date in January 04, 1986
Hsinchu, Northern Taiwan, Taiwan
She splits her time between Taipei, Northern Taiwan, Taiwan, and Paris, Île-de-France, France.
Professional Tennis Player
- Father – Hsieh Tze-lung
- Mother – Ho Fom-ju
- Siblings – Hsieh Cheng-peng (Younger Brother) (Professional Tennis Player), Hsieh Yu-chieh (Younger Sister) (Professional Tennis Player), Hsieh Chen-an (Brother), Hsieh Shu-ting (Sister), Hsieh Cheng-ying (Brother), Hsieh Cheng-yen (Brother)
Right-Handed (Two-Handed Backhand)
5 ft 7 in or 1,70 m
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hsieh has dated:
- Frederic Aniere (2016-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Taiwanese descent.
- Slender frame
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
Hsieh Su-wei Favorite Things
- Tennis Players/Role Models – Steffi Graf, Andre Agassi
- Tennis Tournament/Event – French Open
- Hobbies/Interests – Listening to Music, Reading, Writing, Shopping, Photography, Cooking
Hsieh Su-wei Facts
- Hsieh was introduced to the sport of tennis by her father when she was 5 years old. She had later moved to the capital city of Taipei and trained at a tennis school under Hu Na, a former mainland Chinese player who had defected to the United States in 1982.
- After she had won the 2013 Wimbledon doubles title, her first Grand Slam triumph, her father had reported that a mainland Chinese corporation had offered her a sponsorship deal worth USD 1.63 million per year provided that she gave up her Taiwanese citizenship to become a mainland Chinese national. This caused an outrage in Taiwan after which the national government pushed local companies to offer sponsorship deals to Hsieh.
- As of February 2021, she had won 3 singles and 28 doubles titles on the WTA (Women’s Tennis Association) Tour; 27 singles and 23 doubles titles on the ITF (International Tennis Federation) Circuit; and 7 medals at the Asian Games (2 ‘Gold’ medals, 3 ‘Silver’ medals, and 2 ‘Bronze’ medals).
- In the doubles format, she has won the Wimbledon (2013, 2019) and the French Open (2014) titles. In the mixed doubles format, she has reached the semi-final of the US Open (2009), Wimbledon (2011), and the Australian Open (2015). In 2013, she had also won the doubles event at the year-ending WTA Finals.
- As of February 2021, she was the only Taiwanese tennis player in history to have broken into the ‘Top 25’ of the WTA singles rankings.
- At the 2021 Australian Open, she had become the first Taiwanese female player to have reached a Grand Slam singles quarterfinal.
Alyssa Lynch has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Alyssa Lynch is a Canadian actress, model, and singer who is known for her role in Lifetime’s 2014 TV movie The Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story. She grew up learning various dance styles, theatre, and music. Alyssa appeared as a female lead in The Chainsmokers’ famous song, Closer. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter. Alyssa Lynch is a Canadian born LA-based actress, singer, model, and dancer. Alyssa Lynch has appeared in films “The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story” and “The Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story”. She is also a social media personality who is most popular on Instagram.
Alyssa Lynch was born on July 7, 1995, and her age is currently 25 years old. She is originally from Langley British Columbia, Canada but she lives in Los Angeles. Likewise, her full name is Alyssa Paige Lynch and her zodiac sign is Cancer. Alyssa attended the Langley Fine Arts School during elementary and high school. Here, she was involved in Dance, Theatre, Music, and Art classes.
Alyssa also attended Affinity Dance School where she practiced and competitively performed in dance genres such as Ballet, Lyrical, Jazz, Hip hop, and Musical Theatre. With her focus on dance as a major, Alyssa was involved in many recitals, competitions, and showcases. Alyssa’s passion for acting became even more serious after graduation. Hence, she then went to LA to take classes at various studios. Performing has been a huge part of Alyssa’s life since she was very little and she looks forward to all the experiences that are ahead of her.
Alyssa Lynch Quick Bio
- Full Name– Alyssa Lynch
- Net Worth– 6,5 million of dollars.
- Date of Birth-1995 /07 /07
- Nickname– Lynch
- Marital Status– In a relation with Jordan Taylor since 2016
- Birthplace– Langley, British Columbia
- Ethnicity– Caucasian white
- Religion– Christian
- Profession– Actress
- Nationality– Canadian
- Active Year– 2014-present
- Eye colour– Blue
- Hair colour– Brown
- Build– Mesomorph
- Height– 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m)
- Body Measurement– Slim
- Education– Langley Fine Arts School, Affinity Dance School
- Online Presence– Instagram (573k followers), Twitter (11.1k followers), Instagram (24,381 subscribers)
- Horoscope– Cancer
Alyssa Lynch rose to prominence after playing the role of Tiffani-Amber Thiessen in the American biological comedy-drama movie, The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story. As a singer, she became a semi-finalist in the Canadian vocal talent shows, Valley Voices Vocal Competition and Variety Has Talent.
Alyssa Lynch Facts
Alyssa Lynch was born on 7th July 1995, in Langley British Columbia, Canada. Moreover, she holds Canadian nationality and hails from North American descent. She has a younger brother, Hayden, a senior journalist at Thrillist.
Lynch attended the Langley Fine Arts School. Later, she enrolled at Affinity Dance School where she practiced and competitively performed in dance genres like Ballet, Lyrical, Jazz, Hip hop, and Musical Theatre.
Alyssa Lynch Career
Alyssa Lynch came to Los Angeles to pursue her career as an actress. She made her first appearance in the Canadian short comedy movie, The Gnome of Za where she co-appeared with Hans Potter and Sheldon L. Jeans under the direction of Milo Shandel in 2014. In the same year, she starred in the short fantasy film, The High Jumping Witch as Celeste.
Alyssa made her appearance in the American TV movie, The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story where she played the role of Tiffani-Amber Thiessen under the direction of Jason Lapeyre. She also appeared in the sequel, The Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story in 2015. Furthermore, she featured as Lola in the fantasy mystery drama movie, Before I Fall alongside Medalion Rahimi and Kian Lawley in 2017. Recently, she starred as Trina in the thriller movie, Deadly Match in 2019.
Alyssa Lynch Net Worth
Alyssa Lynch has an estimated net worth of 6,5 million of dollars. Lynch has also worked in many music videos and has done many cameo roles. She appeared in The Chainsmokers’ songs including Closer and Just my type as a female lead. Lynch co-starred with Dylan Everett and Tiera Skovbye in the Biographical comedy-drama movie, The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story.
Alyssa Lynch’s Personal Life: Relationship Affairs
She has dated:
- Jordan Taylor Wright – Alyssa and photographer Jordan Taylor Wright started dating in 2016. They are seen together in many of her Instagram posts.
Alyssa Lynch is romantically involved in a relationship with a famous photographer, Jordan Taylor Wright.
Alyssa Lynch Facts
- Lynch is good at dancing.
- She stands with a height of 5 feet 7 inches (1,70 m).
- Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Bright blue eyes
- Beauty mark on her left cheek
She has done endorsement work for Espira by Avon.
Best Known For
- Playing a role in TV series Supernatural in 2014
- For appearing as a female lead in The Chainsmokers’ song, Closer
As a Singer
She contributed her voice in the songs like The Road So Far, A Single Man Tear, and Carry On Wayward Son in the 200th episode of TV series Supernatural in November 2014.
Alyssa made her theatrical film debut as Lola in the drama fantasy horror film Before I Fall in 2017.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Siobhan in the drama fantasy horror TV series Supernatural in 2014.
Usually, she enjoys doing Yoga and outdoor exercises.
Alyssa Lynch Favorite Things
- Fragrance – Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
- Clothing Item – Her “Shop Re-Done” denim jeans
- Food – Vegan cookies
- Drink – Red wine
- Film – ‘500 Days of Summer’, ‘Midnight in Paris’ and ‘Good Will Hunting’
- Book – Salt by Nayyirah Waheed
- Songs – ‘Creep’ by Radiohead, ‘Here Comes the Sun’ by The Beatles, ‘Sweet Disposition’ by Joseph Greer
- Band – Little India
- Travel Destination – Bondi Beach, Australia
Alyssa Lynch Facts
- She has participated in Canadian vocal talent shows Valley Voices Vocal Competition and Variety Has Talent and reached until semi-finals.
- She is a travel addict.
- She has worked on a Buick campaign at Coachella.
- Her boyfriend Jordan Wright takes most of her pictures.
- Her saddest moment came when she was watching the documentary ‘Earthlings’.
- 5 things she can’t live without are the Kopari body lotion, Kopari rose toner, Too-faced chocolate scented bronzer, IGK hair texture spray, and Lush body soaps.
- Alyssa has appeared as a female lead in The Chainsmokers’ song, Just My Type.
Claudia Maria Schiffer, Claudia Schiffer, born on 25 August 1970. Claudia Schiffer has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Claudia Schiffer is a German model, actress, and fashion designer who is based in the United Kingdom. Claudia Schiffer rose to fame in the 1990s as one of the world’s most successful models, quickly attaining supermodel status. In her early career, Claudia Schiffer was compared to Brigitte Bardot. Claudia Schiffer has appeared on more than 1000 magazine covers and holds the record for the model with the most magazine covers, listed in the Guinness Book of World Records. In 2002, Forbes estimated her net worth to be around US$55 million.
Claudia Schiffer originally aspired to become a lawyer and used to work in her father’s law firm. In October 1987, at age 17, Claudia Schiffer “was spotted” in a nightclub in Düsseldorf by Michel Levaton, the head of Metropolitan Model Agency, and was signed to the agency as a model. After leaving high school, Claudia Schiffer flew to Paris for a trial photo shoot, and subsequently appeared on the cover of Elle. In the early 1990s, Claudia Schiffer starred in campaigns for Guess?. Co-founder Paul Marciano said in E! Forbes Top 15 Supermodel Beauties Who Made Bank, “Guess? name became really much more known around the world because Claudia”. After several other magazine appearances including the cover of British Vogue, shot by Herb Ritts, Claudia Schiffer was selected by Karl Lagerfeld to become the new face of Chanel. In May 1997, Claudia Schiffer was featured on the cover and in the pictorial of Playboy.
Claudia Schiffer appeared on the November 1999 millennium cover of Vogue as one of the “Modern Muses”.Named one of the most beautiful women in the world, her ability to appeal to a global audience assured an internationally successful career spanning over 25 years. Other magazines Claudia Schiffer has appeared on the covers of include Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, People, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Cosmopolitan and Time. Claudia Schiffer has walked in fashion shows for numerous fashion houses, including Versace, Karl Lagerfeld, Chloé, Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Dior, Fendi, Michael Kors, Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, Balmain, Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Valentino.
Claudia Schiffer has appeared in advertising campaigns for Chanel, Versace, Balmain, Giorgio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld, Dom Pérignon, Alberta Ferretti, Bulgari, Chloé, Escada, Blumarine, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Max Mara, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Emporio Armani, Liz Claiborne, Prada, Yves Saint Laurent, Marc Jacobs, Guess?, Salvatore Ferragamo, Neiman Marcus, Gap, Dillard’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, L’Oréal, Revlon, Intergaz and Pepsi. As well as endorsing luxury brands, Claudia Schiffer has appeared as the face of high street retailers including Mango and Accessorize, and had her ears pierced for the first time specially for the 2006 Autumn/Winter Accessorize campaign. From her appearances in a 1998 Citroën advertisement she allegedly earned £3 million. Schiffer still holds a contract with L’Oréal and is one of their longest standing ambassadors.
Claudia Schiffer Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Claudia Schiffer
- Nicknames: Claudia
- Date of Birth: August 25, 1970
- Birthplace: Rheinberg, Germany
- Nationality: German
- Occupation: Model, Actress, Fashion Designer
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Claudia Schiffer Family Details:
- Father: Heinz Schiffer (Lawyer)
- Mother: Gudrun Schiffer
- Siblings: Ann Carolin (Sister), Stefan Schiffer and Andreas (Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Matthew Vaughn (m. 2002)
- Children Name: Caspar Matthew (Son), Clementine Poppy and Cosima Violet (Daughters)
Claudia Schiffer Height, Weight And Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5’ 11”
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm, (1,80 m)
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
- Body Measurements: 37-24-36 in or 94-61-91.5 cm
- Dress Size: 6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She was popular at her high school due to her height. Unlike many other models, she completed her schooling/education and then pursued her career in modeling.
Claudia is signed to these talent agencies:
- One Management – New York
- D’Management Group – Milan
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Model Management – Hamburg (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Artform – Tel Aviv
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claudia Schiffer dated:
- Albert II, Prince of Monaco (1992-1993) – RUMOR
- David Copperfield (1993-1999) – She started dating magician David Copperfield in November 1993, when they met during David’s show in Germany. The duo engaged and married in 1994 and were an item up to 1999. During this time, she also acted as a special guest assistant in his shows. They divorced in 1999.
- Bruce Hoeksema (1999) – She briefly dated designer Bruce Hoeksema in 1999.
- Tim Jefferies (1999-2000) – From 1999 to November 2000, she was romantically linked to a Britisher, who is an art dealer and Green Shield Stamp heir Tim Jefferies.
- Matthew Vaughn (2000-Present) – In November 2000, Claudia commenced dating British film director Matthew Vaughn. She married him on May 25, 2002. The couple has three children – son Caspar Matthew de Vere (born – January 30, 2003), and daughters Clementine Poppy (born – November 11, 2004) and Cosima Violet (born – May 14, 2010).
Claudia Schiffer Career
- Modeling Debut: 1987
- First Film: Richie Rich (1994)
Claudia Schiffer Distinctive Features:
- Towering Height
Claudia has appeared in many advertising campaigns of brands like Accessorize, Airfield, Alberta Ferretti fragrance, Alma Couture, Apriori, Airfield, Atelier Versace, Balmain, Bendon, Bergdorf Goodman, Betty Barclay, Blumarine, Bvlgari, Byblos, Caro Cuore, Carrera y Carrera, Cashmere, Chanel, Chanel Cruise, Chaumet perfume, Chloé, Christ Jewellery, Christian Dior, Citroën, Club Med, Coccapani, Cue Design, D&G ‘Anthology’ fragrance, Dillards, Dolce & Gabbana, Dom Perignon, Ebel Watches, El Corte Ingles, Emporio Armani, Escada, Fanta, Fendi, Ferragamo, Phillips, GAP, Genny, Gianfranco Ferre, Gianni Versace Couture, Giorgio Armani, Gottex, Guess?, GV Jeans, Helmut Lang, Hennes & Mauritz, IBlues, Iceberg, Il Marchese Coccapani, Istante, Jacobs Café, Janet Frazer, Jil Sander, Jones New York, Joop, Junko Shimada, Katharine Hamnett, Kenar, Kenzo, Kérastase, Lagerfeld ‘Photo’ parfum, La Redoute, Lalique perfume, Laura Biagiotti, Leonard, Le Gi, Liverpool, Liz Claiborne, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, L’Oreal, Lord and Taylor, MAC, Mango, Marc Jacobs, Marks and Spencer, Max Mara, Melissa, Michael Kors, Monnari, Neiman Marcus, Newport Jeans, Otto, Paule Ka, Peek & Cloppenburg, PennyBlack, Pepsi, Porcelanosa, Ports International, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Revlon, River Island, Rochas, Saks Fifth Avenue, Salvatore Ferragamo, Scherrer, Soviet jeans, Spiegel, Strenesse Gabriele Strehle, Swish Jeans, Thierry Mugler, Ultimall, Umberto Ginocchietti, Valentino, Versace, Vichy, Victoria’s Secret, Vis a Vis, Victorio Lucchino, Wella, X-O-X-O, Yves Saint Laurent, and Zeki Triko.
Claudia appeared in 1994 American live-action children’s film Richie Rich as a cameo appearance (she did the role of an aerobics instructor).
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Haute Couture – Autumn / Winter Fashion Show in 1990 where she walked the ramp for Chanel.
Regarding fitness, she relies on vegetable milk, fruits, water and exercise to look good. She doesn’t do strenuous exercises, but a walk makes her feel good and yoga relieves her stress.
To make her skin look good, she drinks at least 1 liter of water and lots of peppermint tea.
Claudia Schiffer Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Fashion Designer – Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Isabel Marant
- Accessory – Anything from Kara Ross or Monica Vinader
- Color – Green
- Scent – Eau Sauvage by Dior
- Face Wash – L’Oréal Paris Triple Active Re-Nourish Cleansing Milk
- Beauty Products – L’Oréal True Match Blusher in Old Rose, L’Oréal Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara (for eyelashes), L’Orésl Color Riche in Rose Tendre (Lipstick)
- Architect – Zaha Hadid
- Cocktail – Bellini
- Interior Decorator – Veere Grenney
- Destination – Megève, in the French Alps (for skiing)
- Discovery – Kamut bread and pasta
- Hotel – North Island in Seychelles
- Luggage – Chanel’s handheld luggage
- Writers – Erich Kästner, Matthew Vaughn (Her husband)
- Hotel – Amanpuri resorts in Phuket
- Film – Kick-Ass (2010)
- Artists – Andy Warhol, Candida Höfer, Ed Ruscha, Gerhard Richter, Louise Bourgeois
- Coffee Shop – Starbucks’ frappuccinos
- Beach – Any in Barbuda
- Restaurant – Nobu in London, and L’Ami Louis in Paris
- Earrings – Pair of diamond studs (which she received from her husband)
Claudia Schiffer Facts
- Schiffer also has her wax statue in Grévin Museum in Paris.
- Claudia has been featured in the music video “Say It Isn’t So” by Bon Jovi.
- She got her ears pierced at the age of 35, which were done for the Autumn / Winter 2006 Accessorize advertising campaign.
- During Paris Fashion Week in March 2011, Claudia launched her eponymous cashmere collection. She also serves as the creative director of the brand.
- Schiffer used to feel shy in school due to her towering height.
- Claudia is fluent in English, German and French language.
- She wanted to be a lawyer, just like her dad.
- She describes her personal style as “Understated chic.”
- Claudia was discovered at the age of 17 by Michel Levaton (owner of Metropolitan Model Agency) in a nightclub in Düsseldorf (where she was celebrating her friend’s birthday). This is when she dropped the idea to become a lawyer.
- She has appeared in more than 700 magazine covers, which is a record.
- She has released a series of fitness videos called “Claudia Schiffer’s Perfectly Fit”.
Jessica Marie Alba, Jessica Alba, born on April 28, 1981. Jessica Alba has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Jessica Alba is an American actress and businesswoman. Jessica Alba began her television and movie appearances at age 13 in Camp Nowhere and The Secret World of Alex Mack (1994), but rose to prominence at 19, as the lead actress of the television series Dark Angel (2000–2002), in which she received a Golden Globe nomination. Her big screen breakthrough came in Honey (2003). Jessica Alba soon established herself as a Hollywood actress, and has starred in numerous box office hits throughout her career, including Fantastic Four (2005), Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007), Good Luck Chuck (2007), The Eye (2008), Valentine’s Day (2010), Little Fockers (2010), and Mechanic: Resurrection (2016). Jessica Alba is a frequent collaborator of director Robert Rodriguez, having starred in Sin City (2005), Machete (2010), Spy Kids: All the Time in the World (2011), Machete Kills (2013), and Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014). Since 2019, Jessica Alba stars in the Spectrum action crime series L.A.’s Finest.
Jessica Alba Career
In 2011, Jessica Alba co-founded The Honest Company, a consumer goods company that sells baby, personal and household products. Magazines including Men’s Health, Vanity Fair and FHM have included her on their lists of the world’s most beautiful women. Jessica Alba expressed an interest in acting from the age of five. In 1992, the 11-year-old Jessica Alba persuaded her mother to take her to an acting competition in Beverly Hills, where the grand prize was free acting classes. Her first appearance on film was a small role in the 1994 feature Camp Nowhere. Jessica Alba appeared in two national television commercials for Nintendo and J. C. Penney as a child. She was later featured in several independent films. Jessica Alba branched out into television in 1994 with a recurring role as the vain Jessica in three episodes of the Nickelodeon comedy series The Secret World of Alex Mack.
Jessica Alba Career
Jessica Alba Career
In 1998, Jessica Alba appeared as Melissa Hauer in a first-season episode of the Steven Bochco crime-drama Brooklyn South, as Leanne in two episodes of Beverly Hills, 90210, and as Layla in an episode of Love Boat: The Next Wave. In 1999, Jessica Alba appeared in the Randy Quaid comedy feature P.U.N.K.S.. Jessica Alba rose to greater prominence in Hollywood in 1999 after appearing as a member of a snobby high school clique tormenting an insecure copy editor in the romantic comedy Never Been Kissed, opposite Drew Barrymore, and as the female lead in the little-seen comedy horror film Idle Hands, alongside Devon Sawa.
Jessica Alba Career
Her big break came when James Cameron picked Jessica Alba from a pool of over one thousand candidates for the role of the genetically engineered super-soldier, Max Guevara, on the FOX sci-fi television series Dark Angel. Jessica Alba portrayed the Marvel Comics character Invisible Woman in Fantastic Four. At the 2006 MTV Movie Awards, Jessica Alba earned nominations for Best Hero and Best On-Screen Team. Her last 2005 film was the thriller Into the Blue, in which Jessica Alba portrayed, opposite Paul Walker. Jessica Alba hosted the 2006 MTV Movie Awards and performed sketches spoofing the movies King Kong, Mission: Impossible III, and The Da Vinci Code. Jessica Alba reprised her role in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, released in June 2007. In Good Luck Chuck (also 2007), Jessica Alba portrayed the love interest of a womanizer dentist. Jessica Alba made her acting transition to the horror genre in the film The Eye. Her next film was the romantic comedy Valentine’s Day. The drama An Invisible Sign of My Own, which Jessica Alba filmed in late 2008, premiered at the Hamptons Film Festival.
Jessica Alba Career
Her last 2010 film was the comedy Little Fockers. In 2011, Jessica Alba worked for the third time with Robert Rodriguez in the film Spy Kids: All the Time in the World, portraying a retired spy who is called back into action. Jessica Alba reprised her role of an Immigration Officer, in an uncredited cameo appearance, in Machete Kills (2013). Jessica Alba next took on the roles of a cabaret show performer in the dramedy Dear Eleanor (2014), the athletic girlfriend of a successful and well-respected English professor in the romantic comedy Some Kind of Beautiful (2014), a receptionist at a limo company in the thriller Stretch (also 2014), an emotionally vulnerable weapons trafficker in the crime comedy Barely Lethal (2015). In the action film Mechanic: Resurrection (2016), alongside Jason Statham, Alba played the girlfriend of a retired hitman. Jessica Alba will star in and executive produce a new documentary series for Disney Plus called “Parenting Without Borders”.
|Jessica Alba Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 28, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jessica Alba is an American actress, voiceover artist, producer, and businesswoman who first gained popularity with her role as Max Guevara, a genetically enhanced transgenic super-soldier who escaped from Manticore, in the science fiction drama television series, Dark Angel. This role got her nominated for several awards including the People’s Choice Award for “Favorite Female Performer in a New TV Series”, Golden Globe Award for “Best Performance by an Actress in a TV Series – Drama”, and Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for “Favorite Female Action Hero”. In addition to that, the actress is also noted for her roles in shows and movies like Sin City, L.A.’s Finest, Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Into the Blue, Spy Kids: All the Time in the World, The Spoils of Babylon, MADtv, Beverly Hills, 90210, Love Boat: The Next Wave, The Love Guru, Some Kind of Beautiful, and El Camino Christmas.
Jessica Alba Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jessica Marie Alba
- Nicknames: Sky Angel, Albz
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Date of Birth: April 28, 1981
- Birthplace: Pomona, California, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Net worth: $40 million
Alba graduated from high school at the age of 16, and she subsequently attended the Atlantic Theater Company.
Model, TV and Film Actress, businesswoman
- Father – Mark David Alba (Real Estate Agent)
- Mother – Catherine (née Jensen) (Housewife)
- Siblings – Joshua Alba (Younger Brother)
- Others – José Sánchez Alba (Paternal Grandfather), Ysabel/Isabel Martinez (Paternal Grandmother), Harry Christian Jensen, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Louisa/Lew Harrison Tebault (Maternal Grandmother)
Jessica Alba Body Measurements:
- Height: 1,70 m
- Weight: 56 kg or (123 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 8
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
These have been her talent agencies:
- William Morris Endeavor
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- 3 Arts Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Alba has dated:
- Christopher Lakkees (1994-1998) – She was romantically involved with Christopher Lakkees between the years 1994 and 1998.
- Michael Weatherly (January 2000 – August 2003) – Michael and Jessica met during a TV show, Dark Angel (2000-2002) and soon they got engaged. Michael is 12 years older than her. She has also said, “I have this thing for older men”. They got separated before marrying in August 2003.
- Sergio Garcia (December 2003) – Spanish pro golfer, Sergio had a fling with Alba. They were seen quite a few times together. But, this happened for a short time. Soon, she came into the news with Mark Wahlberg.
- Mark Wahlberg (January 2004) – Alba and Mark’s romance was seen on New Year’s eve and they were RUMORed to be dating together. This relationship didn’t go far and in the same month, they broke up.
- Derek Jeter (July 2004) – American baseball player, Derek was RUMORed to be dating Alba during July 2004.
- Cash Warren (August 2004-Present) – During the filming of the 2005 movie “Fantastic Four”, Alba met the assistant director of this movie, Cash Warren. They started dating at that time. Officially, their bonding started in January 2005. Alba and Cash Warren married in Beverly Hills courthouse, Los Angeles on May 19, 2008. They have 3 children, 2 daughters – Honor Marie Warren (b. 2008) and Haven Garner Warren (b. 2011), and 1 son Hayes Alba Warren (b. 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
She is of Mexican (including Spanish, Indigenous Mexican/Mayan, and distant Sephardi Jewish) descent on her father’s side and has Danish, Welsh, English, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and French roots on her maternal side.
- Bow Tramp Stamp
- Lotus flower tattoo at Wrist (a word “Padma” which means lotus flower in Sanskrit)
- Daisy tattoo at neck
- Ladybug tattoo at neck
She has appeared in several TV commercials on The Los Angeles Mentoring Partnership (2005), Nintendo game (1993), J.C. Penney stores (1994), March of Dimes (PSA), LegalZoom (2013), The Honest Company, and numerous Revlon and L’Oreal.
Best Known For
Her roles in the TV show Dark Angel (2000-2002), and films like Fantastic Four (2005), Into the Blue (2005), Sin City (2005).
1994 film Camp Nowhere was her debut film. She did her role as Gail. She didn’t star in this film and was 13 at that time.
First TV Show
1994 American TV series The Secret World of Alex Mack for her role as Jessica. At that time, she was just 13 years old. She appeared in 3 episodes, titled:
- School Dance (Season 1, Episode 5)
- Hoop War (Season 1, Episode 2)
- The Accident (Season 1, Episode 1)
Ramona Braganza is her personal trainer. She is working with Jessica for the last 15 years. She has also trained other famous celebs such as Zac Efron, Halle Berry, Anne Hathaway, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Biel, and others. Ramona trains Alba with her 3-2-1 training method, which consists of 3 cardio segments, 2 circuit strength training segments, and 1 core segment. By following this fitness schedule, Alba has achieved a lean and hot body.
Jessica Alba Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – She can’t pick any as she likes everything
- Favorite Fashion Designers – Viktor And Rolf, Dolce And Gabbana
- Favorite Perfume – Turquoise Perfume Oil from Sage
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
Jessica Alba Facts
- In 2006, she was ranked no. 1 in AskMen’s Most Desirable Women list.
- After doing Into the Blue (2005 movie), she said that she can hold her breath under the water longer than her co-stars Paul Walker, and Scott Caan.
- She loves to play golf and to cook food.
- At the age of 5, she decided that she wanted to become an actress.
- “He Said She Said” is a song by Ashley Tisdale in which Alba has been mentioned.
- She does not know Spanish and can hardly understand that language, despite her Mexican ancestry from her father’s side.
- Alba is the co-founder of the Honest company which sells non-toxic household products.
- She was born at 1:51 PM.
- Her cousin Steve “Salba” Alba is a skateboarding legend.
- She is a certified PADI scuba diver.
- She has also appeared in music videos for songs like We Are the Ones by will.i.am and Bad Blood by Taylor Swift featuring Kendrick Lamar.