Nicola Mary Coughlan, Nicola Coughlan, born on 9 January 1987. Nicola Coughlan has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Nicola Coughlan is an Irish actress. Nicola Coughlan is known for her roles as Clare Devlin in the Channel 4 sitcom Derry Girls and Penelope Featherington in the Netflix period drama Bridgerton.
Nicola Coughlan was born on 9 January 1987 in Galway, Ireland, and grew up in Oranmore. At the age of 5, when watching her older sister performing in a school play she decided to be an actress. Nicola Coughlan attended Scoil Mhuire for primary school and Calasanctius College for secondary school.
Nicola Coughlan graduated with a degree in English and Classical Civilisation from the National University of Ireland, Galway. Nicola Coughlan then went on to train in England at the Oxford School of Drama and Birmingham School of Acting. Nicola Coughlan lives in London.
At the age of 10, in 1997, Nicola Coughlan had an uncredited role in action thriller film My Brother’s War. In 2004, Nicola Coughlan started her career with a role in Tom Collins’ short film, The Phantom Cnut, a revenge comedy. In the following years, Nicola Coughlan did various voice works in animated series. At some point, due to financial difficulties, Nicola Coughlan had to go back to Ireland. Nicola Coughlan was suffering from depression during this period and her family helped her through the entire process.
Nicola Coughlan worked part-time at an optician in Galway. Nicola Coughlan responded to an open casting call for Jess and Joe Forever at The Old Vic in London and won the main role of Jess. The first performance was in September 2016 prior to a national tour. In 2018, Nicola Coughlan began playing Clare Devlin, one of the main characters, in Derry Girls. This sitcom is set in Derry, Northern Ireland, in the 1990s. The series was broadcast in January and February 2018 on Channel 4.
But it was after its rerelease onto streaming platform Netflix in December of the same year that the show gained an international audience and an instant popularity. In the same year, Nicola Coughlan also played Hannah Dalton in Harlots. The period drama television series is set in 18th-century London. 2018 marked her West End debut in The Donmar Warehouse’s production of The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie. Evening Standard named her as “one of the Rising Stars of 2018”.
The same year, Nicola Coughlan competed against some of her Derry Girls co-stars in an episode of The Great British Bake Off show. In 2019, it was announced that Nicola Coughlan had been cast in the Netflix series Bridgerton, which premiered in December 2020. In this period-drama series based on the best-selling Julia Quinn book series of the same name, Nicola Coughlan played Penelope Featherington. The girl is a reluctant debutante and youngest daughter of a nouveau-riche family in Regency-era London.
|Nicola Coughlan Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 9, 1987|
Nicola Coughlan is an Irish actress who is known for her portrayal of Clare Devlin in the sitcom Derry Girls and Penelope Featherington in Bridgerton.
Nicola Mary Coughlan
Her birth date in January 09, 1987
She divides her time between Galway and London.
- Nicola attended Scoil Mhuire before moving on to study at Calasanctius College. Later, she graduated with a degree in English and Classical Civilisation from the National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Nicola then went on to join the Oxford School of Drama and Birmingham School of Acting.
- Siblings – Kieran Coughlan (Older Brother), Clodagh Geraghty (Older Sister), She has 2 more older siblings.
Nicola is represented by Curtis Brown Talent.
5 ft 1 in or 1,55 m
Race / Ethnicity
- Her bright blue eyes
- Petite physical appearance
Nicola Coughlan Facts
- She was brought up in Oranmore, County Galway.
- Nicola was 5-year-old when she was inspired to become an actress after she had attended a play that featured one of her sisters.
- As an actress, Nicola made her debut in Flashpoint (Originally Titled My Brother’s War) in 1997. However, her role was uncredited and she was only 10 years old at the time.
- She got her first credited film role as a Club Girl in Svengali in 2013.
- Nicola once stated that she was broke most of the time during her 20s. Due to her financial condition, she moved to Galway where she started working at an optician clinic.
- She can fluently speak in various accents including Irish and English.
US.LUXURY Derry Girls, US LUXURY Derry Girls,
Derry Girls US.LUXURY, Derry Girls US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY nicolacoughlan, US LUXURY nicolacoughlan,
nicolacoughlan US.LUXURY, nicolacoughlan US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY Nicola Coughlan, US LUXURY Nicola Coughlan,
Nicola Coughlan US.LUXURY, Nicola Coughlan US LUXURY,
Ashley Victoria Benson, Ashley Benson, born on December 18, 1989. Ashley Benson has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Ashley Benson is an American actress, model, and singer. Ashley Benson is known for her role as Hanna Marin in the teen mystery-drama series Pretty Little Liars (2010–2017). Ashley Benson has starred in films, including Bring It On: In It to Win It (2007), Christmas Cupid (2010), Spring Breakers (2012), Ratter (2015), Chronically Metropolitan (2016), and Her Smell (2018).
|Ashley Benson Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 1989|
Ashley Benson is an American actress, model, dancer, and singer who has gained popularity with her on-screen roles such as Hanna Marin in Pretty Little Liars, Emma Taylor in Ratter, Brit in Spring Breakers, Roxie Rotten in Her Smell, Carson in Bring It On: In It to Win It, Jessie in Chronically Metropolitan, Abigail Deveraux in Days of Our Lives, Mia Torcoletti in Eastwick, and Carly Whittaker in How I Met Your Mother.
Ashley Victoria Benson
Ash, AshBenzo, Benzo, AshB
Her birth date in December 18, 1989
Anaheim Hills, California, United States
Ashley didn’t go to high school. She was homeschooled.
Actress, Model, Dancer, Singer
- Father – Jeff Benson
- Mother – Shannon Benson
- Siblings – Shaylene (Older Sister) (Laker Girl)
- Others – Norman Wayne Benson (Paternal Grandfather), Margaret Louise Alderson (Paternal Grandmother), Bill Harte (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Kay Mullen (Maternal Grandmother)
She is signed with these agencies:
- William Morris Agency
- Ford Model Agency
5 ft 3¾ in or 1,62 m
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Benson has dated –
- Devon Werkheiser – It was rumored that she had a fling with actor, voice actor, singer-songwriter, and musician Devon Werkheiser in the past.
- Justin Thorne (2008-2009) – American singer Justin Thorne or Jj dated together from 2008 until 2009.
- Ryan Good (2011-2013; 2013-2014; 2016-Present) – He is an American personality who started dating Benson in January 2011 and continued his relationship with her until February 2013. They reconciled in November 2013 but again broke up in December 2014. Finally, in April 2016, the couple again started dating. They are together now.
- Keegan Allen (2012) – In 2012, it was rumored that she had a fling with Keegan Allen, an actor, photographer, author, and musician.
- Taylor Lautner (2012) – It was rumored that she had an encounter with actor and model Taylor Lautner in the year 2012.
- Chord Overstreet (2012) – She was rumored to have hooked up with actor and musician Chord Overstreet in 2012.
- James Franco (2012-2013) – They both met on the sets of “Spring Breakers” and were said to be dating each other from October 2012 to 2013.
- Tyler Blackburn (2013) – Both of these had appeared together in 2010 in “Pretty Little Liars.” They started dating in March 2013 after they met on the set of “Pretty Little Liars.” They were also a romantic couple on the TV show. After dating for about 6 months, they finally separated in October 2013.
- Nat Wolff (2015) – In October 2015, they were RUMORed to be dating each other. At that time, she was found with him having coffee and walking hand-in-hand.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, German, and Danish descent on her father’s side and has Irish ancestry on her mother’s side.
36-26-34 in or 91.5-66-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Bongo Jeans with Lucy Hale in 2012.
As a kid, she has appeared in a Barbie doll commercial.
Best Known For
Her role as Hanna Marin in the American teen drama mystery-thriller television series, Pretty Little Liars. For this role, she won the 2011 Youth Rock Award for “Rockin’ TV Actress”, 2014 Teen Choice Award for “Choice Summer TV Star – Female”, and 2016 Teen Choice Awards for “Choice TV Actress: Drama” as well as “Choice TV: Chemistry”
2004 American romantic comedy fantasy film 13 Going on 30 (known as Suddenly 30) for her role as Six Chick.
First TV Show
American sitcom that aired on The WB from 2000 to 2002, Nikki for her role as a dancer. She appeared in just 1 episode titled “Working Girl” in season 2 and episode 18.
Benson workouts and does exercises regularly to look fit and healthy in the show Pretty Little Liars. Her strenuous workout and balanced diet keep her metabolism up. See her workout routine.
Ashley Benson Favorite Things
- Favorite TV Programs – Days Of Our Lives (1965-), Bad Sex (2011-), Skins (2007-)
- Favorite Makeup Products – Benefit Some Kind-A Gorgeous Powder, Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer, MAC Shadestick, NARS Highlighting / Bronzing Blush Duo
Ashley Benson Facts
- Benson started dancing at the age of 4 and that too competitively.
- She has performed dancing in jazz, ballet, hip-hop, and lyrical.
- She has a flair for singing and has appeared in choir groups and musicals.
- In 1999, she started her acting career.
- She used to take $6000 for a single episode for the TV series Days of Our Lives. She had a 3-year contract with them.
- She is good friends with Selena Gomez, Keegan Allen, Ian Harding, Vanessa Hudgens, Chord Overstreet, Cassie Scerbo, Dianna Agron, Francia Raisa, Emma Roberts, and Taylor Lautner.
- Ashley has appeared in various TV shows as a guest like “How I Met Your Mother” (2013), Punk’d (2012), Supernatural (2008), CSI: Miami (2008), etc.
- In January 2013, she became the face of Faviana (Evening wear designer).
- When she was 8, she was approached by the Ford Modeling Agency.
- In November 2020, she guest appeared in the web series by Sarah Hyland named Lady Parts. They talked about getting their first periods.
- She has also appeared in music videos for songs like We Don’t Have to Look Back Now by Puddle of Mudd, Honestly by Hot Chelle Rae, and Black Light by One Call.
Caitríona Mary Balfe, Caitriona Balfe, born on 4 October 1979. Caitriona Balfe has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Caitriona Balfe is an Irish actress, producer and former fashion model. Caitriona Balfe is best known for her starring role as Claire Fraser in the Starz drama series Outlander (2014–present), for which she has won two People’s Choice Awards, two Saturn Awards, and an Irish Film and Television Award, and received four Golden Globe Award nominations for Best Actress in a Television Series – Drama. In 1999, while studying Drama at the Dublin Institute of Technology, Caitriona Balfe was offered work as a fashion model in Paris. Caitriona Balfe was featured both in advertising campaigns and on runways for brands such as Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Max Mara, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Givenchy, Salvatore Ferragamo, Marc Jacobs, Narciso Rodriguez, Bottega Veneta, Oscar de la Renta and many others over ten years before refocusing on acting. Caitriona Balfe had leading roles in the web series The Beauty Inside (2012) and appeared in the films Super 8 (2011), Now You See Me (2013), Escape Plan (2013), Money Monster (2016), and Ford v. Ferrari (2019).
Caitríona Mary Balfe
Her birth date in October 04, 1979
- Father – Retired Garda Sergeant
- Siblings – She has 6 siblings (2 sisters and 4 brothers)
As a model, she is signed with these agencies:
- Assets Model Agency – Ireland
- Irene Marie Management Group
- IMG Models – New York
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
As an actress, she signed with Industry Entertainment Productions LLC.
5 ft 9¾ in or 1,77 m
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caitriona Balfe dated:
- Sam Heughan (2014) – Caitriona was RUMORed to be dating Scottish actor and her Outlander co-star, Sam Heughan since November 2014 when the show started. Though she had said several times during interviews that she was not dating him, but it seemed apparent as per many of their fans.
- Anthony McGill (2016-Present) – In 2015, Scottish music producer Tony McGill and Balfe were first spotted together as a couple when one of their friends uploaded a picture on Instagram. In 2016, she was romantically linked to him. They kept secretly dating for a bunch of years and in 2018, they got engaged. In August 2019, the love birds got married.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 41 (EU) or 7 (UK)
As a model, she has advertised for brands such as Bally, BCBG Girls, Blumarine, Bottega Veneta, Calvin Klein, Costume National, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries van Noten, H&M, Hush Puppies, Influence, John Smedley, Max & Co., Moschino, Oscar de la Renta Bridal, Roberto Cavalli, Soco, Sportmax, Victoria’s Secret, and Whirlpool.
Best Known For
Playing the main role as Claire Beauchamp Randall Fraser in the Starz drama series Outlander.
First Fashion Show
Balfe debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2000 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Kenzo.
In 2006, she appeared in the comedy-drama film The Devil Wears Prada for her role as Clacker. But, she wasn’t given any credit for the role in the film credits.
Her first credited role came in the next film, a documentary entitled Picture Me released in 2009 where she appeared as herself. She was also the producer of the film.
First TV Show
In 2010, Caitriona was the runway mentor at the Irish reality documentary series The Model Scouts in episode 2 of cycle 2.
Caitriona Balfe Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Cuisines – Indian, Indonesian, Italian, Peruvian, etc.
- TV Show – Catastrophe
- City In US – New York, New Orleans
- Clothing Piece from Outlander – Nightgown from #1 episode from Outlander.
- Curse Word – Sh*t
- Museum – LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art) or MOMA (Museum of Modern Art)
- Painter – Too many to choose
- Country To Travel – Nepal
Caitriona Balfe Facts
- Balfe first started as a model. She was discovered at a local mall in Dublin where she was collecting money for a charity.
- Caitriona has appeared in the 2002 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- Post her birth in Dublin, she was raised in Tydavnet village near Monaghan.
- During the second world war, her grandmother was a nurse.
- Balfe speaks English, Irish Gaelic, and French.
- Due to her modeling career, she got to visit many famous places like New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hamburg, Tokyo, and Los Angeles.
- Balfe was in People magazine’s list of “50 Most Beautiful People in the World” in 2015.
- Modeling was never a passion for her. Hence, she lost interest in it gradually and finally became frustrated.
- Horse riding is one of her favorite skills she has ever learned.
- Her favorite pastime between the Outlander shooting break was eating.
- Her first name “Caitriona” is pronounced as “Katrina.”
Victoria Pedretti, born on March 23, 1995. Victoria Pedretti has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Victoria Pedretti is an American actress. Victoria Pedretti portrayed Eleanor Vance in the Netflix horror series The Haunting of Hill House (2018) and starred as Danielle Clayton in the follow-up series The Haunting of Bly Manor (2020), these roles established her as a scream queen. For the former, Victoria Pedretti received a Saturn Award nomination, and the latter earned her a Critics’ Choice Super Award nomination. Victoria Pedretti currently stars as Love Quinn in the Netflix thriller series You (2019–present). Victoria Pedretti made her feature film debut appearing as Leslie Van Houten in the comedy-drama film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019), and has also starred as Katherine in the biographical-drama film Shirley (2020).
|Victoria Pedretti Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1995|
Victoria Pedretti is an American actress who came into the spotlight after starring in 2 Netflix shows, portraying the characters of Eleanor “Nell” Crain in the horror series The Haunting of Hill House and Love Quinn in the thriller series You (2019). Her success and popularity due to the Netflix shows helped her land her first film role, the supporting character of Leslie Van Houten (Lulu) in the 2019 blockbuster movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
Her birth date in March 23, 1995
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Victoria had attended and graduated from the Pennsbury High School in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania. She then studied acting at the Carnegie Mellon School of Drama, a part of Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh. She graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 2017.
- Father – Michael Pedretti (Teacher)
She is represented by:
- The Gersh Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Management 360, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 4 in or 1,62 m
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent.
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Has a mole on her right cheek
- Petite frame
Victoria Pedretti Favorite Things
- Actor – Jon Hamm
- Comfort Food – Macaroni and Cheese, Pasta
- Pet – Dogs
- Movie Genre – Dark Comedy
- Interest/Hobby – Cooking
Victoria Pedretti Facts
- While she was in the senior year of her high school, Victoria had won a performance scholarship at an annual competition held by the Pennsylvania Thespian Conference, one of the most prestigious awards for Pennsylvania’s high school actors. She was among the 3 winners out of a pool of 55 participants. It was also the first time in her high school’s history that 2 of the 3 prizes had gone to its students.
- She was also one of the 2 students who had been selected from her high school to present individual performances at a national festival. The selection is considered a high honor and only those students get selected who get ranked as ‘excellent’ in a variety of categories.
- While she was at University, she acted in short films such as Sole (2014) and Uncovering Eden (2014).
- For her work as Eleanor “Nell” Crain in the horror series The Haunting of Hill House, she was nominated for the prestigious Saturn Award in 2019 in the category of ‘Best Supporting Actress in a Streaming Presentation’.
- Victoria is also a trained singer and can sing in the Soprano/Belter range, the highest range for female voices. While at University, she had given a vocal performance in the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra’s theatre production titled A Musical Valentine: The Songs of Marvin Hamlisch.
- She had stood 1st in the ‘Monologue Competition Scholarship’ held by the Pennsylvania State Thespian Society in 2013.
- In an interview, she stated that she didn’t believe in the concept of method acting as she felt that the process could take an extreme toll on an actor’s physical and mental well-being and is often not worth the effort.
- In her efforts to prepare herself for the character of Love Quinn in the Netflix series You, she moved temporarily to Silver Lake, Los Angeles to experience the lifestyle of wealthy businesspeople and heiresses. Additionally, she also read many of essayist Joan Didion’s works to understand the gloomy perspective that the character of Love Quinn admires.
Shannon Ashley Garcia Mitchell, Shannon Ashley Mitchell, Shay Mitchell, born on April 10, 1987. Shay Mitchell has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Shay Mitchell is a Canadian actress, model, entrepreneur and author. Shay Mitchell first became known for starring as Emily Fields in the drama series Pretty Little Liars (2010–2017), for which she earned several Teen Choice Award nominations. Shay Mitchell has since starred as Irina Webber in the science fiction series Aaron Stone (2010), Peach Salinger in the psychological thriller series You (2018), and currently stars as Stella Cole in the Hulu comedy series Dollface (2019–present). Shay Mitchell made her film debut starring as Nicole in the musical drama film Dreamland (2016), after starring in a series of short films. Shay Mitchell has since starred as Tina in the comedy film Mother’s Day (2016), and Megan Reed in the thriller film The Possession of Hannah Grace (2018).
|Shay Mitchell Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 1987|
Shannon Ashley Garcia Mitchell
Shay, Shay Buttah, Shay Mitch
Her birth date in April 10, 1987
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Shay Mitchell attended Rockridge Secondary School. Later, she enrolled herself in West Vancouver Secondary School in West Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
- Father – Mark Mitchell
- Mother – Precious Garcia
- Siblings – Sean Mitchell (Younger Brother)
Shay is signed with these agencies:
- Agency for the Performing Arts L.A.
- AMI Artist Management Inc.
5 ft 7½ in or 1,71 m
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shay Mitchell dated :
- Keegan Allen (2012) – American actor Keegan was RUMORed to be dating Mitchell in April 2012.
- Ryan Silverstein (2013-2014) – From 2013 to 2014, the actress dated Ryan Silverstein, who grew up with Drake in Toronto.
- Jacob Artist – Rumor
- Jimmy Butler (2016)
- Matte Babel (2017-Present) – In 2017, she started dating actor, Matte Babel.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Filipino ancestry on her mother’s side and Irish / Scottish ancestry on her father’s side.
- Silky black hair
- Toned legs
37-25-34 in or 94-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
She is the spokesperson for Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion. Also, she has served as an ambassador for the Somaly Mam Foundation until 2014.
Best Known For
Playing the role of Emily Fields (one of the main role) in the ABC Family series Pretty Little Liars since 2010.
In 2013, Shay played the role of Marissa in the short film Immediately Afterlife.
First TV Show
In 2009, she guest appeared in the Canadian teen drama television series Degrassi: The Next Generation for her role as a model in an episode titled “Up Where We Belong”.
She likes to climb ropes as a way to stay fit. She also takes help from personal trainer Andrew Schuth, who is very motivating as per Shay. For instance, sometimes Andrew would motivate Mitchell to do 10 more reps.
She is a foodie also and she does not hesitate to accept that. Shay likes pizza and pasta, the most.
Shay Mitchell Favorite Things
- Food – Italian, Thai, mother’s cooked food
- TV Shows – Entourage, Californication, Oprah
- Movies – Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2008), The Little Mermaid (1989), Under the Tuscan Sun (2003)
- Holiday Destination – Moorea, Tahiti
Shay Mitchell Facts
- She started learning dancing at the age of 5.
- Her fans or followers are known as “Mitchies.”
- Shay is the first cousin of the singer and actor, Lea Salonga.
- Being an actress, her dream role is to play the Bond girl.
- Shay loves cooking. She can cook a nice pizza and pasta.
- Mitchell became an international model at the age of 15. Have a look at her pics.
- She has road rage.
- She is afraid of rodents and small spaces.
- Mitchell had her first kiss at 13 during the spin-a-bottle game.
Gabrielle Monique Union-Wade, Gabrielle Monique Union, Gabrielle Union, born on October 29, 1972. Gabrielle Union has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Gabrielle Union is an American actress, voice artist, activist, and author. Gabrielle Union began her career in the 1990s, appearing on television sitcoms, before landing supporting roles in teenage comedy films She’s All That and 10 Things I Hate About You (1999). Her breakthrough role was in the 2000 film Bring It On. Gabrielle Union is known for her performances in the romantic comedy films The Brothers (2001), Deliver Us from Eva (2003), Daddy’s Little Girls (2007), Think Like a Man (2012) and Think Like a Man Too (2014). Gabrielle Union also had starring roles in the CBS medical drama series City of Angels (2000) and films Bad Boys II (2003), Cradle 2 the Grave (2003), Neo Ned (2005), Cadillac Records (2008), Top Five (2014) and Breaking In (2018). In 2013, Gabrielle Union began starring as lead character in the BET drama series Being Mary Jane, for which Gabrielle Union has received an NAACP Image Award. Gabrielle Union co-starred in the 2016 film The Birth of a Nation, and next appeared in Almost Christmas (2016) and Sleepless (2017). Outside of acting, Gabrielle Union has written two books: a memoir, entitled We’re Going to Need More Wine (2017), and a children’s book, entitled Welcome to the Party (2020). Gabrielle Union has also been an outspoken advocate for issues involving women’s health and violence against women. Union was included on Time’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2020.
Gabrielle Monique Union
Her birth date in October 29, 1972
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
She got educated at the University of Nebraska and later shifted to Cuesta College.
Gabrielle, then went on to pursue a degree in sociology from UCLA.
During her senior year at UCLA, she pursued an internship at the Judith Fontaine Modeling & Talent Agency.
- Father – Sylvester E. Union (Business Executive and Military Sergeant)
- Mother – Theresa ‘Glass’ (Manager at a Phone Company and Social Worker)
Gabrielle Union is signed to:
- Jeff Morrone Management
- United Talent Agency
- Management 360
5 ft 7½ in or 1,71 m
126 pounds or 57 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gabrielle Union dated:
- Jason Kidd – Union dated basketball player Jason Kidd when she was in high school.
- Ludacris – Gabrielle and American rapper Ludacris dated for a while in the past.
- Chris Howard (1999–2006) – Union and NFL player, Chris Howard first met at a party in 1999. The couple tied the knot on May 5, 2001. Their marriage lasted for four years and they separated in October 2005. They got divorced in 2006 and Gabrielle confessed being in a wrong relationship.
- Darren Sharper (2006–2007) – Gabrielle was in a relationship with NFL player Darren Sharper for one year and called it quits in 2007.
- Dwyane Wade (2009–Present) – Union and basketball player, Dwyane Wade started dating her in 2009. They split in early 2013 and Wade went back to the former girlfriend. During this time, Dwyane’s then-girlfriend Aja Metoyer gave birth to the couple’s first child, a son named, Xavier (born on November 10, 2013). Gabrielle and Wade reconciled in December 2013 and got engaged in the same month. They got married in Miami on August 30, 2014. They honeymooned in Maldives and Tanzania. Union is stepmother to Wade’s sons Zaire (born on February 4, 2002), and Zion (born on May 29, 2007), from his first marriage. Dwyane and Gabrielle welcomed their first child together, a daughter Kaavia Union Wade, who was born via surrogacy on November 7, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled Cheeks
- Her enigmatic smile
36-24-36 in or 91.5-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
In May 2014, she appeared in a Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Solutions oil-free foaming cleanser TV commercial.
Gabrielle became the foremost celebrity ambassador for a nail care products brand, SensatioNail in 2014.
Best Known For
Playing a cheerleader in the 2000 movie Bring It On opposite Kirsten Dunst. She was also appreciated for her role of a doctor in the CBS TV series City of Angels in 2000.
Some of her other movies are Bad Boys II (2003) opposite Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, Deliver Us From Eva (2003) with LL Cool J, Cadillac Records in 2008 and Think Like a Man in 2012.
She made her acting debut with the 1999 teen romantic comedy movie She’s All That where she played the role as Katarina “Katie” Darlingson.
Her first movie as a lead actress was the romantic comedy film Deliver Us from Eva (2003) where she appeared as Evangeline “Eva” Dandrige.
First TV Show
Gabrielle first appeared on television in 1993 in ABC’s sitcom Family Matters where she played the minor role as a mall girl in an episode titled “Scenes from a Mall.” Her role was uncredited.
Her next appearance was in 1995, and 1996 in NBC’s series Saved by the Bell: The New Class where she got to play the role as Hilary / Jennifer in 2 episodes.
She exercises in the presence of personal trainer Ahmad Baari. He makes her workout 90 minutes in a day, which mostly includes cardio and stretching exercises. She does kickboxing as well.
When she doesn’t get much time to go to a gym, Gabrielle exercises in her trailer or at home, where she tries to do a circuit (tries to complete that in 2 minutes) which includes 20 jumping jacks, running in a place for 30 seconds, 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, 15 curls and 15 squats. From where does she get her motivation to workout? Readout more from here.
Gabrielle Union Favorite Things
- Football Team – Nebraska Cornhuskers
- Music – Lil’ Kim, 50 Cent, and Luther Vandross
- Food – Omaha Steaks, Cajun-style rib eyes: medium well with some stank seasoning
- Movie – Grease (1978)
- Dancer – Cha Cha
- Animal – Dog
- Book – The Autobiography of Malcolm X
Gabrielle Union Facts
- Union and Oprah Winfrey are good friends. She said that she was able to come out of her sexual assault after watching the talk show of Winfrey.
- On June 2, 2012, Gabrielle took part in the Global Race for the Cure in Washington, D.C. This run was a tribute to her friend Kristen Martinez, who succumbed to breast cancer.
- On August 23, 2013, she launched a limited-edition 1963 March on Washington stamp, to celebrate the fiftieth anniversary of the march.
- She has a clothing line for plus-sized females called Love & Blessings that was launched in 2010.
- Union also launched a wine called Vanilla Puddin in March 2014.
- The Maxim magazine ranked her #52 among 100 Sexiest Women in 2002 and she was ranked at #81 in 103 Sexiest Women list by Stuff in 2003. In 2007, Maxim ranked her at #67 on Hot 100 list and at #73 on the Hot 100 list in 2008.
- She supported Barack Obama in his presidential campaign in 2008.
- Union is an ambassador for Cure’s Circle of Promise by Susan G. Komen.
- She is a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood’s breast health initiative.
- She launched the Women Are Watching campaign with other celebrities in 2012.
- In 2015, People’s Magazine included her in the World’s Most Beautiful List, alongside Sandra Bullock and others.
Charli Grace D’Amelio, Charli D’Amelio, born on May 1, 2004. Charli D’Amelio has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Charli D’Amelio is an American social media personality and dancer. Born and raised in Norwalk, Connecticut, Charli D’Amelio was a competitive dancer for over 10 years before starting her social media career. Charli D’Amelio started actively posting content on the video-sharing app, TikTok, in late 2019, where she began posting dance videos to trending songs on the platform. Charli D’Amelio quickly amassed a large following and subsequently became the most-followed creator on the app, surpassing Loren Gray. Charli D’Amelio made her feature film debut with a voice role in the 2020 animated film StarDog and TurboCat, and will star in the Hulu docuseries The D’Amelio Show in 2021. Her other endeavors include a book, a podcast, a nail polish collection, and a makeup line. Charli D’Amelio is the first person to earn both 50 million and 100 million followers on TikTok and the second-highest earning TikTok personality according to Forbes. Charli D’Amelio is often accredited as TikTok’s “biggest star”.
|Charli D’Amelio Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 2004|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Charli D’Amelio is an American TikTok Star, dancer, and social media influencer who became a viral sensation on the TikTok platform with her dance clips, montages, and lip-syncs. She had started her TikTok channel in June 2015 and has amassed more than 110 million followers on the platform, with the first 5 million followers coming within the first 3 months of starting the channel. She often collaborates with fellow TikTok stars Chase Hudson and Maximo Rivano. Charli is also popular on Instagram where she has more than 50 million followers.
Charli Grace D’Amelio
Her birth date in May 01, 2004
Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
Connecticut, United States
As of December 2019, Charli was a high school student.
TikTok Star, Social Media Influencer, Dancer, Published Author
- Father – Marc D’Amelio (Politician, Businessman)
- Mother – Heidi D’Amelio (Photographer, Social Media Personality)
- Siblings – Dixie D’Amelio (Older Sister) (Social Media Personality)
She self-manages her career.
Charli D’Amelio is 1.70 m tall.
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Charlie has dated:
- Chase Hudson (xlilhuddy) (2019-2020)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
Charli D’Amelio Favorite Things
- Role Model – Jennifer Lopez
- Dancers – Mackenzie Ziegler, Maddie Ziegler
- Dance Genres – Jazz, Contemporary
- Travel Destination – Las Vegas
- Music Genres – Rap, Country
- TV Show – American Horror Story
Charli D’Amelio Facts
- She began taking dance lessons very early on from the age of 3 and started to compete in dance events from the age of 5. As of December 2019, her dream was to pursue a career as a professional dancer and it is one of her stated goals to perform at concerts or in music videos for Jennifer Lopez and Lady Gaga.
- In November 2019, Charli performed during the acts of the musicians Bebe Rexha and The Jonas Brothers as part of the Happiness Begins Tour in New York. Bebe had sent her a private message on Instagram to invite her for the performance.
- Charli faced a lot of backlash after announcing her first meet-and-greet event in Norwalk, Connecticut, in November 2019. The tickets for the event were priced as high as USD 100 per head, and the extravagant fees caused a lot of storm on social media, especially from teenage girls.
- Some TikTok users even pointed out the fact that a front-row seat at a Billie Eilish concert would only cost USD 90. Charli later clarified that all the proceeds from the event, except for the money spent on security, had gone to a local charity that raises funds to support people with special needs.
- She posted her first YouTube video in November 2019 and it was a vlog about her meet-and-greet event. The video had amassed more than 3.5 million views within a month and had fetched her more than 350k subscribers.
- In an interview, she has stated that she is slightly confused with her sudden rise to fame and finds it difficult to put a finger on the exact reasons for her popularity and why fans hype her up so much.
- She is more popular among teenage boys and it resulted in a trend where boys perform a duet with her and then look surprised.
- In another interview, she mentioned that the negativity of the online world often overwhelms her. She has often noticed her classmates recording her in school and sharing the clips on Snapchat group chats and stories to mock her which has led her to be self-conscious and insecure.
- She started uploading dance clips on TikTok in the summer of 2019.
- In 2020, she was included in the Guinness Book of World Records 2021 for the most number of followers on TikTok. By April 30, 2020, she had over 52 million TikTok followers (highest by any person on the TikTok platform).
- In September 2020, Charli partnered with Step.com to help teenagers with money management and banking. Later in the year, she also invested money in the teen mobile banking startup, Step. This was the first time Charli invested money in a startup that is also backed by celebs like Justin Timberlake, The Chainsmokers, Eli Manning, Kelvin Beachum, and many others.
- In 2020, as per Forbes, she was the 2nd highest-paid TikTok star with $4 million in annual earnings. Addison Rae had topped that list.
- In November 2020, Charli lost a couple of hundreds of thousands of followers on TikTok due to the treatment she and her family gave to their chef Aaron May in a video with her family members including mom, dad, and sister Dixie, titled Dinner With the D’Amelios.
- In November 2020, Charli D’Amelio became the first TikTok star to reach 100 million followers. She was 16 at that time.
- She was accused of buying followers after she crossed the 100 million follower mark on TikTok. However, she denied all such claims in her podcast Charli and Dixie: 2 Chix.
- Charli released her first book titled Essentially Charli: The Ultimate Guide To Keeping It Real in December 2020. It was written by a ghostwriter.
- Charli was included in the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of social media stars.
- In December 2020, Charli and Dixie D’Amelio released oversized tee-shirts in collaboration with Hollister.
- She has her own podcast started with her sister Dixie named ‘Charli and Dixie: 2 Chix’.
- On December 5, 2020, she had hosted the virtual Zoom webinar (about her new book) for her fans who had purchased her book and then the tickets to that webinar for $22. However, many fans complained that they were unable to join the Zoom webinar.
- Charli was the most viewed TikTok creator of 2020 on the TikTok app with 51.2 billion views.
- She used to have panic attacks in the 3rd grade.
- Charli was Forbes magazine’s Social Media Person of the Year 2020.
- In December 2020, Charli and her family pledged to donate $300,000 to the fans which they had won through MrBeast’s Creator Games in October 2020. They had donated $10,000 daily from January 1, 2021, till January 30, 2021, to The D’Amelio Family‘s YouTube channel’s subscribers.
- In January 2021, Charli and Dixie revealed via their podcast episode that they don’t like Instagram tea pages (tea pages are those which keep their userbase updated with what’s happening in their favorite celebrities’ lives).
- In 2021, she mistakenly thought a hashtag #HereForCharli was for her whereas it was created for Charli XCX after the tragic death of her friend and collaborator, Sophie.
- In September 2020, Charli had teamed up with Dunkin’ Donuts to create a drink named, The Charli. The limited-edition drink was a cold brew one with whole milk and 3 pumps of caramel.
- In February 2021, Charli joined hands with Dunkin’ Donuts for the second time to create a new signature drink The Charli Cold Foam. The drink would be a Dunkin’ Cold Brew with 3 pumps of caramel, with Sweet Cold Foam, and cinnamon sugar on top.
- She was also included in the 2021 Time 100 Next list. Charli was the youngest person on the list at only 16.
- Charli and Dixie once made an undisclosed amount of money to meet with the kids of a family.
- In March 2021, Charli launched an exclusive pack of 5 new bracelet designs with Pura Vida.
- In March 2021, Charli D’Amelio became the individual with the highest number of social media followers on any single platform with the number reaching 109.4 million on TikTok. She had overtaken PewDiePie who held the same record earlier.
- In March 2021, she won the “Favorite Female Social Star” award at the Kids’ Choice Awards.
Jennifer McCarthy Wahlberg, Jennifer Ann McCarthy, Jennifer Wahlberg, Jenny McCarthy, born on November 1, 1972. Jenny McCarthy has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Jenny McCarthy is an American actress, model, activist, media personality, and author. Jenny McCarthy began her career in 1993 as a nude model for Playboy magazine and was later named their Playmate of the Year. Jenny McCarthy then had a television and film acting career, starting as a co-host on the MTV game show Singled Out (1995–1997), then some eponymous sitcoms including Jenny (1997–1998) and Donnie Loves Jenny (2015–2016), as well as films, such as BASEketball (1998), Scream 3 (2000), Dirty Love (2005) and Santa Baby (2006). In 2013, Jenny McCarthy hosted her own television talk show The Jenny McCarthy Show, and became a co-host of the ABC talk show The View, appearing until 2014. Since 2019, Jenny McCarthy has been a judge on the Fox musical competition show The Masked Singer.
In 1993, Playboy magazine offered Jenny McCarthy $20,000 to pose for its October issue. McCarthy became the Playmate of the Month for October 1993.
In 1995, when MTV chose Jenny McCarthy to co-host a new dating show called Singled Out, she left Hot Rocks. Her job as a co-host was a success, and Playboy wanted her to do more modeling. That same year she also appeared at World Wrestling Federation pay-per-view event WrestleMania XI as a guest valet for villain Shawn Michaels, who faced heroic WWF Champion, Diesel. Jenny McCarthy left after the match with the victor, Diesel. In 1996, Jenny McCarthy landed a small part in the comedy The Stupids. In 1997, Jenny McCarthy launched two shows. The first one was an MTV sketch comedy show The Jenny McCarthy Show, which was sufficiently popular for NBC to sign her for an eponymous sitcom later that year, Jenny. Also in 1997, Jenny McCarthy appeared on one of two covers for the September issue of Playboy. Jenny McCarthy also released an autobiography: Jen-X: Jenny McCarthy’s Open Book.
In 1998, Jenny McCarthy’s first major movie role was alongside Trey Parker and Matt Stone in the comedy BASEketball. The following year, she starred in Diamonds. In 2000, Jenny McCarthy had a role in the horror movie Scream 3, and three years later Jenny McCarthy parodied that role in horror film spoof Scary Movie 3 along with fellow Playmate and actress Anderson. In 2005, Jenny McCarthy produced, wrote, and starred in the film Dirty Love, which was directed by her husband at the time, John Asher. In March 2006, Jenny McCarthy was given Razzie Awards for “Worst Actress”, “Worst Screenplay”, and “Worst Picture” for her work on Dirty Love, which also earned Asher a Razzie for “Worst Director”.
In addition to her early TV fame on MTV and her short-lived, self-titled NBC sitcom, Jenny McCarthy has guest-starred in a variety of other television shows, including Stacked, Charmed, The Drew Carey Show, Wings, Fastlane, Two and a Half Men and Just Shoot Me!. Jenny McCarthy was the voice of Six in the third season of Canadian computer-animated science-fiction cartoon Tripping the Rift. In 2005, Jenny McCarthy hosted a show on E! called Party at the Palms. The reality show, which was filmed at The Palms Hotel in Las Vegas, featured hotel guests, party goers, and celebrities.
Jenny McCarthy has continued her work with Playboy over the years, both as a model and in other capacities. Jenny McCarthy appeared on the cover of the magazine’s January 2005.
Her younger sister, Amy McCarthy, also has posed for Playboy. Jenny McCarthy was Cyber Girl of the Week for September 27, 2004, and Cyber Girl of the Month for January 2005.
In 2007, Jenny McCarthy starred in a five-episode online series, called In the Motherhood, along with Chelsea Handler and Leah Remini. The show aired on MSN and was based on being a mother where users could submit their stories to have it made into real webisodes.
Jenny McCarthy also appeared in two video games: playing the role of Agent Tanya in the video game Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3, replacing Kari Wührer, and the fitness video game Your Shape Featuring Jenny McCarthy.
On December 31, 2010, Jenny McCarthy began her decade-long tenure as correspondent in Times Square for ABC’s Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest. Until her marriage, Jenny McCarthy was known for kissing a member of the U.S. Armed Forces at the stroke of midnight; the kiss was reserved for her husband after her marriage. In 2020, she chose not to participate in this event.
Jenny McCarthy was the host of season 2 of Love in the Wild, which aired in the summer of 2012 on NBC.
Jenny McCarthy was on the cover of Playboy in the July/August 2012 issue after saying she wanted to pose for it again before her 40th birthday.
After 17 guest appearances, in July 2013, Jenny McCarthy was announced as a new co-host on ABC’s The View, replacing former co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck. To tone down her looks, Jenny McCarthy always wore glasses on the show. Barbara Walters praised Jenny McCarthy’s intelligence, warmth, humor and fresh point of view, and calling her a great addition to the show. Jenny McCarthy debuted as a co-host on September 9, 2013. The departures of Jenny McCarthy and co-host Sherri Shepherd from The View were announced in June 2014. The Wrap reported that ABC had decided not to renew Jenny McCarthy’s contract.
Jenny McCarthy became a SiriusXM series host of a show called Dirty, Sexy, Funny with Jenny McCarthy on October 27, 2014. The title of the show was changed to The Jenny McCarthy Show on July 12, 2016.
Jenny McCarthy is one of the panelists on The Masked Singer. The show premiered on January 2, 2019.
Jennifer Ann McCarthy
Her birth date in November 01, 1972
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Jenny went to Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School in Chicago, Illinois. She also attended Brother Rice High School and St. Laurence High School.
Actress, model, activist, comedian, author, talk show host
- Father – Dan McCarthy (Formerly a Steel mill foreman)
- Mother – Linda McCarthy (Formerly a Housewife and courtroom custodian)
- Siblings – Lynette McCarthy (Sister), Joanne McCarthy (Younger Sister) (Former female professional basketball player), Amy McCarthy (Sister)
- Others – Melissa McCarthy (Cousin) (Actress, comedian, writer)
5 ft 7 in or 1,70 m
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenny McCarthy dated:
- John Asher (1998-2006) – She met actor John Asher on the set of Diamonds (1999) in 1998 and started dating him. In January 1999, the two stars engaged. The duo married on September 11, 1999. She gave birth to the couple’s first child, a son, Evan Joseph (born – May 18, 2002). Their marriage went for 6 years and they separated in August 2005. Their divorce was finalized in January 2006.
- Jim Carrey (2005-2010) – Jenny, then dated Canadian comic actor, Jim Carrey from December 2005 to April 2010. The high-profile couple announced their separation publicly via Twitter.
- Jason Toohey (2010) – Former fitness model, Jason Toohey, and McCarthy were romantically linked to each other from August to December 2010.
- Paul Krepelka (2010-2011) – Jenny dated entertainment-sports attorney, Raul Krepelka very briefly from December 2010 to February 2011.
- Brian Urlacher (2012) – From April 2012 to August 2012, Jenny and American football player, Brian were an item. He is about 6 ft 4 inches tall.
- Donnie Wahlberg (2013-Present) – In April 2013, she started dating singer Donnie Wahlberg after they met on her radio show in March of 2013. Their engagement was announced on April 16, 2014, on the television series The View. Their wedding happened on August 31, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish, German, and Polish ancestry.
- Sparkling blue eyes
- Breathless voice
- Curvy figure
- Tattoo on her right foot
38-24-35 in or 96.5-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She appeared in the television commercial on The Bozo Show (1993), Weight Watchers (2007).
In 1997, Jenny appeared in the print ads for Candies’ shoes.
Best Known For
Hosting the talk show The Jenny McCarthy Show (2013), co-host of ABC’s talk show The View and playing Courtney in the Two and a Half Men.
She appeared in the 1995 neo-noir crime film Things to Do in Denver When You’re Dead for her role as “Blonde Nurse”.
First TV Show
She had appeared in the sketch comedy series Mr. Show with Bob and David in 1995.
She has taken help from the trainer Mark Harari in the past. She runs for up to five times a week and is a follower of Bikram yoga. McCarthy also lifts weights.
She does not spend countless hours in the gym to achieve her toned figure. See her full workout routine and diet plan.
Jenny McCarthy Favorite Things
- Drink – Chocolate milkshake from Johnny Rockets
Jenny McCarthy Facts
- Jenny is friends with Chelsea Handler.
- On May 10, 2005, Jenny’s son Evan Joseph was treated with autism.
- Jenny has three sisters, out of which one is older and two are younger than her.
- She served as a cheerleader in her high school.
- McCarthy was an “outcast” at her school.
- Since the 1990s, she has a girl crush on actress Kelly Lynch.
- She likes to sweep her own house.
- She was the “Playmate of the Month” for Playboy magazine. She received $20,000 for posing for their October issue.
- Kickboxing is her hobby.
- She gets bored easily.
- She used to idolize Lynda Carter and Olivia Newton-John during her childhood.
- In 2006, she was appointed as the s*x columnist for FHM magazine.
- She has also written more than 8 books since 1997.