Madonna Louise Ciccone, Madonna, born on August 16, 1958. Singer Madonna is the ultimate icon for generations of pop music fans. Madonna is also a reference woman in cinema. Madonna has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Madonna is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Referred to as the “Queen of Pop”, Madonna is regarded as one of the most significant figures in popular culture. Madonna is noted for her continual reinvention and versatility in music production, songwriting, and visual presentation. Madonna is also known for pushing the boundaries of artistic expression in mainstream music while remaining completely in charge of every aspect of her career. Her works, which incorporate social and political themes, have generated both critical acclaim and controversy. Madonna is often cited as an influence by other artists.
Born and raised in Michigan, Madonna moved to New York City in 1978 to pursue a career in modern dance. After performing as a drummer, guitarist, and vocalist in the rock bands Breakfast Club and Emmy, Madonna rose to solo stardom with her debut studio album, Madonna (1983). Madonna followed it with a series of successful albums, including all-time bestsellers Like a Virgin (1984) and True Blue (1986) as well as Grammy Award winners Ray of Light (1998) and Confessions on a Dance Floor (2005). Madonna has amassed many number-one singles throughout her career, including “Like a Virgin”, “La Isla Bonita”, “Like a Prayer”, “Vogue”, “Take a Bow”, “Frozen”, “Music”, “Hung Up”, and “4 Minutes”.
Madonna’s popularity was enhanced by roles in films such as Desperately Seeking Susan (1985), Dick Tracy (1990), A League of Their Own (1992), and Evita (1996). While Evita won her a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress, many of her other films received poor reviews. As a businesswoman, Madonna founded the company Maverick in 1992; it included Maverick Records, one of the most successful artist-run labels in history. Her other ventures include fashion brands, children’s books, health clubs, and filmmaking. Madonna contributes to various charities, having founded the Ray of Light Foundation in 1998 and Raising Malawi in 2006.
With sales of over 300 million records worldwide, Madonna is certified as the best-selling female recording artist of all time by Guinness World Records. Madonna is the most successful solo artist in the history of the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart and holds the record for the most number-one singles by a female artist in Australia, Canada, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom. With a revenue of U.S. $1.5 billion from her concert tickets, Madonna remains the highest-grossing solo touring artist of all time. Madonna was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2008, her first year of eligibility. Madonna was ranked as the greatest woman in music by VH1 in 2012, and as the greatest music video artist of all time by Billboard in 2020. Rolling Stone also listed Madonna among the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time and the 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time.
|Madonna Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1958|
Madonna is a multi-faceted American artist who has worked as a singer, songwriter, actress, businesswoman, record producer, dancer, film director, author, and humanitarian. She is regarded as the “Queen of Pop” and is hailed for her artistry and versatility of her music which has inspired millions globally. Having established herself as one of the most influential figures in popular culture, she has also been the highest-grossing solo touring artist of all time.
|Real Name||Madonna Louise Ciccone|
|Nick Name||Madonna, Veronica|
|Born||August 16, 1958|
|Profession||Entertainer, Singer, Songwriter,|
Actress, Businesswoman, Record Producer, Dancer, Film
Director, Author, Humanitarian
|Famous For||Referred to as the|
“Queen of Pop”
|Birthplace||Bay City, Michigan, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||1,64 m|
|35-27-33 in or 89-68.5-84 cm|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Dress Size||8 (US) or 40 (EU)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)|
|Husband/Spouse||1. Sean Penn|
(m. 1985; div. 1989)
2. Guy Ritchie
(m. 2000; div. 2008)
|Alma mater||University of Michigan|
|School||1. Catholic Elementary Schools|
2. West Middle School
Bay City, Michigan, United States
Madonna Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Madonna Louise Ciccone
- Nicknames: Maddy, Nonnie, The Queen of Pop, M, Esther
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Businesswomen
- Date of Birth: August 16, 1958
- Birthplace: Bay City, Michigan, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Height: 1.65 m
- Weight: 56 kg
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Madonna studied at St. Frederick’s and St. Andrew’s Catholic Elementary Schools. Subsequently, she attended West Middle School.
Later, she went to Rochester Adams High School in Michigan. She also earned a dance scholarship to the University of Michigan. But, after attending it for 3 semesters, she dropped out.
Singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, actress, author, businesswoman, director
- Father – Silvio Anthony “Tony” Ciccone (Worked at Chrysler and General Motors as design engineer)
- Mother – Madonna Louise (née Fortin) (Died of breast cancer in 1963. She was 30 at that time.)
- Siblings – Martin Ciccone (Older Brother), Anthony Ciccone (Older Brother), Paula Ciccone (Younger Sister), Christopher Ciccone (Younger Brother), Melanie Ciccone (Younger Sister), Jennifer Ciccone (Half-Sister), Mario Ciccone (Half-Brother)
- Others – Joan Gustafson (Stepmother) (Worked as a housekeeper in Madonna’s own home), Gaetano I./S. Ciccone (Paternal Grandfather), Michelina Dijulio/Di Julio (Paternal Grandmother), Willard William Fortin (Maternal Grandfather), Elsie/Elise Mae Fortin (Maternal Grandmother)
Madonna has five siblings. She was the third one among all of the six children.
Her work is managed by an Israeli-American businessman, Guy Oseary.
She is also represented by MBC PR, Public Relations Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
- Father: Silvio Anthony Ciccone
- Mother: Madonna Louise Ciccone
- Siblings: Martin Ciccone, Anthony Ciccone, Mario Ciccone, Christopher Ciccone, Paula Ciccone, Melanie Ciccone, Jennifer Ciccone
- Spouse: Guy Ritchie (m. 2000–2008), Sean Penn (m. 1985–1989)
- Children: Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon, David Banda Mwale Ciccone Ritchie, Rocco Ritchie, Mercy James
- Debut Album: Madonna
- First Film: Vision Quest
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madonna has dated:
- Dan Gilroy (Musician) (1979-1980)
- Mark McGrath
- Wyn Cooper (1972)
- Russell Long (1973-1977)
- Christopher Flynn (1977)
- Mark Dolengowski (1977-1978)
- Norris Burroughs (1978)
- Patrick Hernandez (1978-1979)
- Stephen Bray (1980-1982)
- Mark Kamins (1981-1982)
- Ken Compton (1981-1983)
- Jellybean Benítez (1982-1985)
- Simon Fields (1983)
- Steve Neumann (1983)
- Jean Michel Basquiat (1984)
- Sean Penn (1985-1989) – She started dating actor Sean Penn in April of 1984. Their dating relationship was turned into a marriage, the very next year. On August 16, 1985, the couple married. She also dedicated her third album entitled “True Blue” to Sean. Their divorce was finalized on September 14, 1989, which was actually filed by Madonna in January 1989.
- John Kennedy Jr. (1987-1988) – Her relationship with Sean started getting cold in 1987 only and this was the time she started passing her time with American politician and royalty John F Kennedy, Jr. He and Madonna dated together for a couple of months between 1987 and 1988. He is 17 years her junior.
- Jeffrey Hornaday (1988)
- Esai Morales (1988) – RUMOR
- Warren Beatty (1989-1990) – Madonna started dating her 21 years senior and actor Warren Beatty in January 1989. They both dated for one and a half years until August 1990.
- Lenny Kravitz (1990) – Madonna and fellow musician Lenny Kravitz were rumored to be dating after working on the hit song, Justify My Love in 1990.
- Tony Ward (1990-1991) – American model Tony Ward was also RUMORed to be an item with Madonna during the early 1990s.
- Jim Albright (1991-1992)
- Jose Canseco (1991)
- Vanilla Ice (1992) – Vanilla Ice (or Robert Van Winkle) dated Madonna in 1992.
- Ingrid Casares (1992-1994)
- John Enos III (1992) – After separating from Vanilla Ice, Madonna was RUMORed to be dating actor John in the ending months of 1992.
- Anthony Kiedis (1993) – In 1993, the singers Anthony Kiedis and Madonna had a fling with each other. Their separation was amicable.
- Dennis Rodman (1994) – A former NBA (National Basketball Association) player Dennis Rodman had a very public two-month relationship with Madonna in the year 1994.
- Jenny Shimizu (1994) – A model from U.S. Jenny Shimizu claimed in her biography that she dated Madonna in the year 1994. But, it’s still assumed to be a RUMOR.
- Tim Willocks (1994)
- Johnny Zander (1994)
- Peter Shue (1994)
- Carlos Leon (1994-1997) – Actor Carlos, who is eight years younger than Madonna had a three-year-long relationship with her from September 1994 until September 1997. The couple gave birth to their first child – a daughter, named Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon (b. October 14, 1996).
- Henry Rollins (1995) – RUMOR
- Andy Bird (1997-1998)
- David Blaine (1998) – Rumor
- Chris Paciello (1998) – Maddy was RUMORed to be dating a member of The Untouchables car-theft ring and the nightclub owner in Miami Beach in 1998.
- Guy Ritchie (2000-2008) – Guy Ritchie, English film director had a very long relationship with Madonna. After starting dating, the duo married on December 22, 2000, in a lavish ceremony in Scotland. They originally had met via a mutual friend and musician Sting. Madonna gave birth to the couple’s first child a son named Rocco John on August 11, 2000. They also adopted a child named, David Banda on September 24, 2005. She separated from him in October 2008 but their divorce was finalized in January 2009.
- Alex Rodríguez (2008) – In 2008, she was romantically linked to baseball player Alex Rodríguez. They appeared in public several times during this year. A-Rod, who is 17 years younger than Madonna met her via Guy Oseary (He is a manager and works for both of these).
- Gabriel Byrne (2009) – RUMOR
- Adam Senn (2010)
- Gerard Butler (2010)
- Brahim Zaibat (2010-2013) – This time again, Madonna dated a much younger boy, Brahim, a dancer, by profession. They dated for three years from September 2010 and separated in December 2013.
- Timor Steffens (2014) – In early 2014, she was RUMORed to be dating Dutch backup dancer Timor Steffens.
- Diplo (2015)
- Idris Elba (2016) – In October 2016, she was seen kissing actor, musician, and DJ Idris Elba and sparked dating RUMORs.
- Aboubakar Soumahoro (2016-2017) – Madonna started dating an Ivory Coast African model, Aboubakar Soumahoro in March 2016 after meeting him at a London party in November 2015. He is 32 years her junior. They split after dating for nearly a year in early 2017. During the course of their relationship, he was living in Madonna’s New York mansion.
- Kevin Sampaio (2017) – In June 2017, Madonna was reportedly dating another model, Kevin Sampaio. They had first met in 2015 during the shooting of the “B**ch I’m Madonna” music video.
- Tupac Shakur – Madonna has claimed that she dated American rapper Tupac Shakur for 3 years. Tupac ended their relationship in January 1995 because she was white. He thought that if he remained with her, he would be letting many of his fans and supporters down.
- Ahlamalik Williams (2019-Present) – In 2015, backup dancer of Madonna, Ahlamalik Williams started working with her. But, they got close and started dating in early 2019. In December 2019, the duo was found on the hotel balcony on Miami beach. He is 36 years her junior. The relationship is still a rumor as Madonna has not confirmed any details.
In 2009, she adopted a girl from Malawi named, Chifundo “Mercy” James (b. January 2006). Later, in February 2017, she again adopted twin sisters, Esther Ciccone and Stella Ciccone (b. August 24, 2012).
She has a total of 6 children – 2 biological and 4 adopted.
Race / Ethnicity
Madonna is of Italian descent on her father’s side while she has French-Canadian ancestry with distant Swiss-French and English roots on her mother’s side.
She has naturally dark brown hair.
But, Madonna likes to dye them blonde.
- Toned and muscular arms
- Gapped front tooth
Madonna Body Measurements:
- Height: 1.64 m
- Weight: 56 kg
- Bra Size: 32C
- Shoe Size: 8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
- Dress Size:8 (US) or 40 (EU)
- Body Measurements: 35-27-33 in or 89-68.5-84 cm
Pepsi (1989), Zico coconut water
She appeared in Panasonic’s Japanese television commercial in 1987.
Best Known For
Her various singles and albums released throughout her career.
Madonna released her first album titled Madonna on July 27, 1983, via Sire Records. She was able to sell 10 million copies around the world. The album charted at #8 in U.S. and France, #6 in the UK. It was certified as 5x Platinum in the USA.
It received 5 out of 5 stars from AllMusic. The dance-pop album is approx 40 minutes long and contains 8 singles.
In 1985, she appeared in a romantic drama film titled Vision Quest for her role as “singer at the club”.
As an Author
She has authored a coffee table book of fantasy genre titled S*x released on October 21, 1992.
Madonna takes help from personal trainer Nicole Winhoffer.
She has a grueling workout routine and is believed to have 14.5 inches biceps.
Along with the help of her trainer, Madonna released a fitness DVD series named “Hard Candy Fitness’ Addicted to Sweat“.
Of course, Madonna does dance cardio daily.
Madonna Favorite Things
- Food – Burrito (Mexican), Japanese foods
- Easter Candy – Cadbury Creme Egg
- Madonna was a high school cheerleader just like Kendall Jenner and others.
- She used to be called by the name “Little Nonnie” by her family members as she shares her full name with her mom.
- She was a good student in high school and was known for her high grades.
- Madonna has also worked at Dunkin’ Donuts and with some dance troupes.
- The bravest thing, which she has done so far is when she first went to New York with $35 in her pocket.
- She is considered to be the most influential female recording artist of all time by CNN.
- She was born at 7:05 AM EDT.
- She was offered the lead role in the 1989 film The Fabulous Baker Boys, but she turned it down.
- In 2020, she topped the “100 Greatest Music Video Artists of All Time” list issued by Billboard.
- Madonna once refused to make an album with David Guetta because of his sun sign (he is a Scorpio).
- In December 2020, she got her first tattoo (at the age of 62) on her wrist with the initials “L R D M S E” to honor her 6 children.
- In April 2021, she purchased a Hidden Hills-based 12,547 square feet mansion for $19.3 million. The mansion has 9 bedrooms, 2 half bathrooms, and 9 full bathrooms, and was previously owned by The Weeknd.
US.LUXURY @madonna, US LUXURY @madonna,
@madonna US.LUXURY, @madonna US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY Madonna, US LUXURY Madonna,
Madonna US.LUXURY, Madonna US LUXURY,
Rosamund Mary Ellen Pike, Rosamund Pike, born on 28 January 1979. Rosamund Pike has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Rosamund Pike is a British actress and narrator. Her accolades include a Golden Globe Award, a Primetime Emmy Award and an Academy Award nomination. Rosamund Pike began her acting career by appearing in stage productions such as Romeo and Juliet, alongside Paul Ready, and Gaslight. After her screen debut in the television film A Rather English Marriage (1998) and television roles in Wives and Daughters (1999) and Love in a Cold Climate (2001), Rosamund Pike received international recognition for her film debut as Bond girl Miranda Frost in Die Another Day (2002), for which she received the Empire Award for Best Newcomer. Following her breakthrough, she won the BIFA Award for Best Supporting Actress for The Libertine (2004) and portrayed Jane Bennet in Pride & Prejudice (2005).
Rosamund Pike had film appearances in the sci-fi film Doom (2005), the crime-mystery thriller film Fracture (2007), the drama film Fugitive Pieces (2007), the coming-of-age drama An Education (2009), for which she was nominated for the London Film Critics Circle Award for British Supporting Actress of the Year, and sci-fi comedy The World’s End (2013). Rosamund Pike also received British Independent Film Award nominations for An Education and Made in Dagenham (2010), and was nominated for a Genie Award for Barney’s Version (2010). Her other films include the spy action comedy Johnny English Reborn (2011), the epic action-adventure fantasy Wrath of the Titans (2012), and the action thriller Jack Reacher (2012).
In 2014, her performance in the psychological thriller Gone Girl was met with widespread critical acclaim, winning the Saturn Award for Best Actress and receiving a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Actress. Rosamund Pike received further acclaim for her starring role as Ruth Williams Khama in the biographical drama A United Kingdom (2016) and for portraying the journalist Marie Colvin in the biographical war drama A Private War (2018), for which Rosamund Pike was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress. Rosamund Pike won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Actress in a Short Form Comedy or Drama Series in 2019 for her role in State of the Union. In 2021, Pike won her first Golden Globe Award for her critically acclaimed role as Marla Grayson in I Care a Lot.
|Rosamund Pike Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 1979|
Rosamund Pike Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rosamund Mary Elizabeth Pike
- Nicknames: Ros
- Date of Birth: January 27, 1979
- Birthplace: Hammersmith, London, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rosamund Pike dated:
- Simon Woods (1998-2002) – Pike dated fellow actor Simon Woods from 1998 to 2002. They later appeared in the 2005 movie Pride & Prejudice.
- Jamie Theakston (2003) – English radio and TV presenter, Jamie Theakston dated Pike in 2003 after they were introduced by a mutual friend.
- Joe Wright (2005-2008) – Rosamund started dating British film director Joe Wright in 2005. After dating for a couple of years, the couple engaged in August 2007. The couple was set to marry in 2008, but they called off their marriage before that big day.
- Robie Uniacke (2009-Present) – Since 2009, Pike is dating businessman and mathematical researcher, Robie Uniacke, who is approximately two decades her senior. Rosamund has 2 children, both sons named, Solo Uniacke (b. May 5, 2012) and Atom Uniacke (b. 2014).
Rosamund Pike Family Details:
- Father: Julian Pike (Opera Singer)
- Mother: Caroline Friend (Singer)
- Siblings: None
- Partner: Robie Uniacke
- Children: Solo Uniacke, Atom Uniacke
LK Bennett, Revlon
Rosamund Pike Body Measurements:
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Centimeters: 1,74 m
- Weight in Kilograms: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-24-35
Best Known For
Her performance in Die Another Day (2002), Pride & Prejudice (2005), Barney’s Version (2010).
For playing the Bond girl Miranda Frost in the Die Another Day, the twentieth spy film in the James Bond series in 2002.
First TV Show
In 1999, she appeared in the BBC serial Wives and Daughters for her role as Lady Harriet Cumnor in this miniseries.
She believes women should be strong so she does not stay away from workouts. She does exercises regularly and during a particular film, her workout becomes more intense and more oriented towards that movie.
For instance, for 2012 film Wrath of the Titans, she did gain 3 kilos of muscles and did a lot of push-ups. It all depends upon the character she is playing in that film.
Rosamund Pike Favorite Things
- Perfume – Strange Invisible Perfumes
- Beauty Icon – Cate Blanchett
Rosamund Pike Facts
- She is good friends with Chelsea Clinton, daughter of former U.S. president Bill Clinton. She met her during her college time at Wadham College in Oxford. Moreover, both Rosamund and Chelsea are of the same height (approx.) and are the only children of their parents.
- She is also a skilled cellist.
- Pike can speak French and German too as she traveled to many places due to her parents’ profession of singing.
- She also won a scholarship to Badminton School in Bristol.
- Pike also went to the same school as the Irish writer Iris Murdoch.
- She played the blond girl in the 2002 film Die Another Day. For this role, she beat Alicia Silverstone, Saffron Burrows, and Sophie Ellis-Bextor.
- She started the filming for the 2013 movie The World’s End, after four months of giving birth to her son Solo.
- She eats lots of salmon, broccoli and uses olive oil to look good and improve the skin.
- In 2021, she won the Golden Globe Award for “Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy” for her role in the 2020 thriller film, I Care a Lot.
- Whenever she wins an award in an award function, she buries that award in the garden (with a little bit showing up) as she finds it awkward to display it inside the home.
- Both her sons are fluent in Mandarin language.
Demi Gene Moore, Demi Gene Guynes, Demi Moore, born on November 11, 1962. Actress Demi Moore is the ultimate icon for generations of fans who revere the magic of cinema. Demi Moore is the female artistic reference that starred in numerous box office hits, featuring unforgettable characters. Demi Moore has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Demi Moore is an American actress and film producer. After making her film debut in 1981, Demi Moore appeared on the soap opera General Hospital and subsequently gained recognition as a member of the Brat Pack with roles in Blame It on Rio (1984), St. Elmo’s Fire (1985), and About Last Night (1986). Demi Moore had her breakthrough for her starring role in Ghost (1990), the highest-grossing film of that year, her performance was praised, and earned her a Golden Globe nomination. Demi Moore had further box-office success in the early 1990s, with the films A Few Good Men (1992), Indecent Proposal (1993), and Disclosure (1994). In 1996, Demi Moore became the highest-paid actress in film history when she received an unprecedented $12.5 million to star in Striptease.
Demi Moore Facts
Later in the 1990s, Demi Moore had starring roles in the films The Scarlet Letter (1995), The Juror (1996) and G.I. Jane (1997), all of which were flops and contributed to the fluctuation of her career. Her career has since had a resurgence with supporting roles in such films as The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996), The Hunchback of Notre Dame II (2002), Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle (2003), Bobby (2006), Mr. Brooks (2007), Margin Call (2011), and Rough Night (2017). In 2019, Demi Moore released a memoir titled Inside Out, which became a New York Times Best Seller. Demi Moore has been married three times, to the musician Freddy Moore and the actors Bruce Willis and Ashton Kutcher. Demi Moore has three children with Willis. Demi Moore signed with the Elite Modeling Agency, then enrolled in drama classes after being inspired by her next-door neighbor, 17-year-old German actress Nastassja Kinski. Demi Moore made her film debut with a brief role in the 1981 teen drama Choices, directed by Silvio Narizzano.Her second film feature was the 3-D sci-fi horror film Parasite (1982), for which director Charles Band had instructed casting director Johanna Ray to find me the next Karen Allen. Demi Moore then joined the cast of the ABC soap opera General Hospital, playing the role of an investigative reporter until 1983. During her tenure on the series, Demi Moore made an uncredited cameo appearance in the 1982 spoof film Young Doctors in Love.
Demi Moore Career
Demi Moore’s film career took off in 1984 following her appearance in the sex comedy Blame It on Rio. Demi Moore portrayed Laura Victor in the comedy film No Small Affair (1984), opposite Jon Cryer. Her commercial breakthrough came in Joel Schumacher’s yuppie drama St. Elmo’s Fire (1985), which received negative reviews, but was a box office success and brought Demi Moore to international recognition. Because of her association with that film, Demi Moore was often listed as part of the Brat Pack, a label she felt was “demeaning”. Demi Moore progressed to more serious material with About Last Night… (1986), co-starring Rob Lowe, which marked a positive turning point in her career, as Demi Moore noted that, following its release, Demi Moore began seeing better scripts. Film critic Roger Ebert gave the film four out of four stars and praised her performance, writing, “There isn’t a romantic note Demi Moore isn’t required to play in this movie, and she plays them all flawlessly.” The success of About Last Night… was unrivaled by Moore’s other two 1986 releases, One Crazy Summer and Wisdom, the last youth-oriented films in which she would star.
Demi Moore Career
Her most successful film to date is the supernatural romantic melodrama Ghost (1990), which grossed over US$505 million at the box office and was the highest-grossing film of the year. Demi Moore played a young woman in jeopardy to be protected by the ghost of her murdered lover. The love scene between Moore and Patrick Swayze that starts in front of a potter’s wheel to the sound of “Unchained Melody” has become an iconic moment in cinema history. In 1991 Demi Moore starred in the horror comedy Nothing but Trouble, co-produced and appeared in the mystery thriller Mortal Thoughts, and played a blonde for the first time in the romantic comedy The Butcher’s Wife, with Roger Ebert’s review describing her as “warm and cuddly”.Demi Moore Those films were not widely seen, but Demi Moore sustained her A-list status with her starring roles in Rob Reiner’s A Few Good Men (1992), Adrian Lyne’s Indecent Proposal (1993), and Barry Levinson’s Disclosure (1994), all of which opened at No. 1 at the box office and were blockbuster hits. Demi Moore shaved her head to play the first woman to undergo training in the Navy SEALs in Ridley Scott’s G.I. Jane (1997).
Demi Moore Career
Demi Moore was off screen for three years before re-emerging in the arthouse psychological drama Passion of Mind (2000), the first English-language film from Belgian director Alain Berliner. Demi Moore returned to the screen, playing a villain in the 2003 film Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle, opposite Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu. In Emilio Estevez’s drama Bobby (2006), Demi Moore portrayed an alcoholic singer whose career is on the downswing, as part of an ensemble cast, about the hours leading up to the Robert F. Kennedy assassination. Moore had a lead role as a grieving and tormented novelist in the mystery thriller Half Light (2006), then took on the role of a driven police officer investigating a serial killer in the psychological thriller Mr. Brooks (2007), with Kevin Costner. Demi Moore reunited with Blame It on Rio co-star Michael Caine for the British crime drama film Flawless (2008).
Demi Moore Career
In 2010, Demi Moore took on the role of a daughter helping her father deal with age-related health problems in the dramedy Happy Tears In Bunraku (2010), a film Demi Moore described as a “big action adventure,” Demi Moore played a courtesan and a femme fatale with a secret past. in the critically acclaimed corporate drama Margin Call (2011), where Demi Moore was part of an ensemble cast that included Kevin Spacey. Demi Moore appeared as the mother of Miley Cyrus’ character in the romantic drama film LOL (2012). Demi Moore played a similar mother role in her next film, the likewise coming-of-age dramedy Very Good Girls (2013). Her part as an old flame of a quick-draw killer in the Western drama Forsaken (2015), with Donald Sutherland and Kiefer Sutherland. In her next film, the drama Blind (2017), Demi Moore starred opposite Alec Baldwin. The comedy film Rough Night (2017) featured Demi Moore as one half of a nymphomaniac couple seducing a member of a bachelorette party gone wrong. She played Selma in the Indian drama film Love Sonia (2018).
|Demi Moore Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1962|
Demi Gene Guynes
Her birth date in November 11, 1962
Roswell, New Mexico, U.S.
Hailey, Idaho, U.S.
Demi went to Fairfax High School in Los Angeles. She dropped out of her high school in her junior year.
She has taken drama classes in Europe to learn more about acting.
Actress, filmmaker, model, former songwriter
- Father – Charles Harmon, Sr (Air Force airman)
- Mother – Virginia (née King) (Died of cancer at 54)
- Siblings – Morgan Guynes (Younger Brother) (Special Effects Technician), James Craig Harmon (Paternal Younger Half-Brother), Charlotte Harmon Eggar (Paternal Younger Half-Sister), Charles Harmon Jr. (Paternal Younger Half-Brother)
- Other – Dan Guynes (Stepfather) (Newspaper Advertising Salesman. Though, changed jobs multiple times) (Died due to suicide at the age of 37)
As an actress, she is signed with Untitled Entertainment.
As a model, she had signed with Elite Modeling Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 1,65 m
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Demi Moore dated:
- Freddy Moore (1979-1984) – In August 1979, she met musician Freddy Moore and started dating him. They liked each other’s company and got married in February 1980. The relationship was ON for more than 4 years, but they split in September 1984. Demi filed for divorce, which was finalized in August 1985.
- John Stamos (1982) – She was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor John Stamos in 1982.
- Timothy Hutton (1983) – In 1983, Demi was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor Timothy Hutton.
- Pedro Aguinaga (1984) – In 1984, she had a fling with Brazilian socialite, Pedro Aguinaga.
- Jon Cryer (1984) – In 1984, the actors Demi and Jon Cryer dated for some time after working together in the film No Small Affair.
- Emilio Estevez (1984-1987) – In October 1984, Demi started dating actor Emilio Estevez. They got engaged in 1985 but split in January 1987. They had an ON again OFF again relationship during the complete period.
- Dweezil Zappa (1987) – Rock guitarist and occasional actor, Dweezil Zappa and Demi Moore were romantically linked to each other in 1987.
- Bruce Willis (1987-1998) – In August 1987, she commenced dating actor Bruce Willis (who is 7 years older than her) after meeting at the premiere of the 1987 film “Stakeout.” They got married three months later on November 21, 1987. This was Demi’s second marriage. She and Bruce have three daughters together, Rumer Willis (b. August 16, 1988), Scout (b. 1991), and Tallulah (b. 1994). They spent more than 10 years together before splitting on June 24, 1998. The couple filed for divorce on October 18, 2000.
- Brad Pitt (1998) – She was RUMORed to be dating actor Brad Pitt in 1998.
- Oliver Whitcomb (1999-2003) – Demi dated martial arts instructor, Oliver Whitcomb for 4 years from 1999 to January 2003. Oliver is 7 years younger than Demi.
- Anthony Kiedis (2002) – In 2002, she was RUMORed to be dating singer, Anthony Kiedis.
- Guy Oseary (2002) – In 2002, Moore was linked with the Israeli production manager, Guy Oseary.
- Owen Wilson (2002) – In 2002, she was also RUMORed to be dating actor, Owen Wilson.
- Tobey Maguire (2002) – 13 years her junior, actor Tobey Maguire was also RUMORed to be dating Moore in 2002.
- Ashton Kutcher (2003-2013) – In March 2003, she started dating about 16 years her junior, actor Ashton Kutcher. After more than two years of dating, the couple married on September 24, 2005. But, this relationship also saw an end when they split in November 2011. After a year, Ashton filed for divorce in December 2012, which was finalized on November 27, 2013.
- Thomas Jane (2012) – In the summer of 2012, she was RUMORed to have had a fling with the actor, Thomas Jane.
- Alex Rodríguez (2012) – American baseball player, Alex Rodríguez (aka A-Rod) was RUMORed to have had a fling with Demi Moore in July 2012.
- Martin Henderson (2012) – Again in July 2012, Demi was RUMORed to have had a fling with New Zealand actor, Martin Henderson.
- Vito Schnabel (2012) – Later, in the year 2012, she was seen romancing with independent curator and art dealer, Vito Schnabel.
- Terry Richardson (2012) – She was RUMORed to be romancing with photographer Terry Richardson in December 2012.
- Harry Morton (2013) – In 2013, Demi Moore was linked with restaurateur, Harry Morton.
- Sean Friday (2013-Present) – In October 2013, she started dating musician Sean Friday. They are still seeing each other.
- Ed Helms (2018) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
She has English and Scottish ancestry.
- Sparkling green eyes
- Raspy voice
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has appeared in TV commercials for Diet Coke (1988), Seibu Department Stores (Japan), Lux hairspray (Japan), Lux soap, L’Oreal, Jog Mate protein jelly (Japan) and Oriflame perfumes.
She also did some voice-over commercials for Keds sneakers, and Oscar Mayer.
Moore also appeared in print ads for Versace and Ann Taylor fashion line.
Best Known For
Playing Molly Jensen in the romantic fantasy thriller film Ghost (1990), as Diana Murphy in the drama film Indecent Proposal (1993), as LT Jordan O’Neil in the action film G.I. Jane (1997) and several others.
As a Songwriter
When she was married to musician Freddy Moore, she contributed as a songwriter from 1980 to 1981. Though it was a short-lived songwriting career, but she still receives royalty checks for her songwriting contribution.
She debuted with the 1981 film Choices for her role as Corri.
First TV Show
From 1982 to 1983, she played Jackie Templeton in the medical drama series General Hospital.
She practices Kundalini Yoga, which she started in 2013. Kundalini teacher Tej Kaur teaches this form of yoga in Malibu.
She also takes help from trainer Gregory Joujon-Roche to remain physically fit. He also takes care of Demi’s spiritual and nutritional well being.
Demi Moore Favorite Things
- Doll – Gene Marshall fashion doll
- TV Show – Jersey Shore (2009-2012)
Demi Moore Facts
- Demi was born when her mom was 18.
- After dropping out of high school, Moore shifted to Europe to work as model.
- When she was staying in Europe, German actress Nastassja Kinski was her next-door neighbor.
- She is one of the celebrity investors in the Planet Hollywood chain of restaurants.
- While growing up, she was the world’s most high-profile doll collector as per NY Times. She had to place all of her 2000 dolls in a separate house.
- In January 2021, she walked the ramp during the Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week to showcase Fendi’s Spring-Summer 2021 collection in Paris, France.
- Demi is left-handed.
Michelle Phan, born on April 11, 1987. Michelle Phan has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Michelle Phan is an American makeup artist, entrepreneur, and voice actress who became notable as a YouTuber. A pioneering Beauty YouTuber, Michelle Phan’s YouTube channel has over 8.9 million subscribers, 1.1 billion lifetime views, and 385 uploaded videos. Michelle Phan is the founder and owner of the cosmetics line EM Cosmetics.In 2005, Michelle Phan had a personal blog in which she discussed different makeup tutorials and received requests for further instruction. Michelle Phan began posting tutorial vlogs on Xanga under the username Ricebunny, then began posting on YouTube in May 2007. BuzzFeed featured two of Phan’s “How To Get Lady Gaga’s Eyes” makeup tutorials in 2009 and 2010, which helped them go viral and brought her over a million subscribers. In 2010, Lancôme made Michelle Phan their official video make-up artist after Michelle Phan featured some of their products in her videos, making her the company’s first Vietnamese-American spokesperson.
In 2011, Michelle Phan co-founded MyGlam, a monthly beauty product subscription service. It launched in September 2012 and has since been renamed Ipsy. Ipsy is a sponsor of the Generation Beauty conference. Michelle Phan became a YouTube advertising partner and launched FAWN, a YouTube MCN, in 2012. On August 15, 2013, L’Oreal launched a new cosmetic line called EM Cosmetics by Michelle Phan, dedicating the brand to her mother. In April 2015, Michelle Phan bought L’Oreal’s share of EMC Cosmetics through Ipsy, which she confirmed on her Instagram in December 2016, Michelle Phan later acquired the company from Ipsy and relaunched it in April 2017. During this time, Michelle Phan also resigned from Ipsy in order to focus on EM Cosmetics.
In May 2014, Michelle Phan announced her partnership with Endemol Beyond USA to build a talent network to feature people from YouTube and create content for millennials. The ICON network, dedicated to “beauty, lifestyle and entertainment,” launched in March 2015 online and on television via Roku. In September 2014, Michelle Phan partnered with Cutting Edge Group to launch Shift Music Group. Michelle Phan published a book with Random House in October 2014, titled Make Up: Your Life Guide to Beauty, Style, and Success. In 2015, Michelle Phan was named to the Inc. 30 under 30 and Forbes 30 under 30 lists. The same year, she raised $100 million to value the company Ipsy at over $500 million. In 2018, Michelle Phan found the start-up Thematic, a company specializing in licensing music.
Her birth date in April 11, 1987
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
Michelle was educated at Tampa Bay Technical High School in Florida.
Further, she attended Ringling College of Art and Design. She received an Honorary Doctorate of Arts degree in March 2014 from Ringling.
Entrepreneur, YouTube video blogger
- Mother – Jennifer Phan
- Siblings – Christine Phan (Younger Half-Sister), Steve Phan (Older Brother)
Michelle is signed with KFD PR.
5 ft 0½ in or 1,54 m
49 kg or 108 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle Phan dated:
- Dominique Capraro (2010-Present) – In 2010, Michelle started dating model and dancer Dominique Capraro. They had already met in 2008 in Paris, France.
Race / Ethnicity
She has a Vietnamese ancestry.
34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm
0-2 (US) or 30-32 (EU)
She has been seen in commercials on Dr. Pepper Diet, YouTube Geek Week and Nintendo 3DS.
She has also served as the spokesperson for Lancôme.
Best Known For
Sharing makeup tips, beauty videos, and also emulating looks inspired by stars like Lady Gaga, Angelina Jolie on her YouTube channel.
First YouTube Video
In May 2007, she published her first YouTube video about a makeup tutorial.
Seeing her blog posts and of course her body, it seems she values exercising and keeps doing it whenever she finds time.
She talks about a circuit routine where she urges you to do 10 reps of bodyweight squats, crunches, burpees, push-ups and jumping jacks.
Michelle Phan Favorite Things
- Food – Green Tea Kit Kat, Gummy Vitamins, Emergen-C
Michelle Phan Facts
- Due to her huge fan following on YouTube, she has been asked by beauty giants such as Lancome to star in their makeup videos for their own channel.
- Her video Lady Gaga “Bad Romance” Look video has been watched for more than 50 million times. The video became viral after BuzzFeed.com posted that video on their website in 2009.
- Michelle started a subscription beauty sampling business, Ipsy in 2012.
- She started her career in 2007 via YouTube.
- Michelle was doing blogging in 2005 (before starting her vlogging career via YouTube). She used to run a person blog writing articles about makeup and related tutorials. Post that, she started posting videos under the name “Ricebunny” on Xanga.
- In August 2013, Michelle launched a cosmetic line called em by Michelle Phan in partnership with L’Oreal. She dedicated the brand to her mother.
- In October 2014, Phan released her book Make Up: Your Life Guide to Beauty, Style, and Success — Online and Off.
- She has voiced the Jessica Jones character for the mobile game Marvel Avengers Academy in 2016.
- In July 2014, Michelle was sued by Ultra Records for using their music without their written consent in her YouTube videos. They demanded $7.5 million in damages for 50 places of copyright infringement. The case was settled out of court.
- Phan is the first Vietnamese spokesperson for Lancôme.
- “Shift Music Group” has also been launched by Michelle in September 2014 in partnership with Cutting Edge Group (CEG).
- Michelle’s Vietnamese name is “Tuyet Bang.” It means avalanche.
- She has revealed about her life – her short biography in this YouTube video.
- Michelle is a big fan of zombies and likes zombies related movies and books such as World War Z, and Warm Bodies.
Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski, Emily Ratajkowski, born on June 7, 1991. Emily Ratajkowski has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Emily Ratajkowski is an American model and actress. Born in London and raised in San Diego, Emily Ratajkowski first appeared on the cover of the March 2012 issue of the erotic magazine treats!, which led to her appearing in two music videos – Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” and Maroon 5’s “Love Somebody”. Emily Ratajkowski appeared in the 2014 and 2015 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues. Emily Ratajkowski made her professional runway modeling debut for Marc Jacobs at New York Fashion Week in 2015 and has since walked on the Paris Fashion Week runway for Miu Miu and Milan Fashion Week for Bottega Veneta, Dolce & Gabbana, and Versace. Ratajkowski appeared in a Buick Super Bowl commercial during Super Bowl 50 (2016), and has become the spokesperson for brands such as DKNY, The Frye Company, Kerastase, Paco Rabanne, and DL1961.
Emily Ratajkowski began acting as a child in San Diego before she gained a recurring role on the Nickelodeon series iCarly (2009–2010). Her feature film debut was as the mistress of Ben Affleck’s character in the 2014 film Gone Girl. Her other roles include the films Entourage (2015), We Are Your Friends (2015), I Feel Pretty (2018) and Welcome Home (2018), as well as the miniseries The Spoils Before Dying (2015) and the anthology series Easy (2016). Emily Ratajkowski is an advocate for women’s health issues as a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood. With encouragement from an acting coach, Emily Ratajkowski met and signed with a talent agent who contacted Ford Models. That same day, Emily Ratajkowski signed with Ford at age 14 and went on to do teen print catalog modeling for Kohl’s and Nordstrom. At 15, Emily Ratajkowski began auditioning for Disney and iCarly roles, but as Emily Ratajkowski pursued acting she was often typecast as a bully or cheerleader, and decided to stop auditioning until she had garnered enough fame to be more selective about her roles.
Emily Ratajkowski attended San Dieguito Academy, a high school in San Diego, while modeling and acting in Los Angeles. After two nondescript movie roles, Emily Ratajkowski appeared as Gibby’s girlfriend, Tasha, in two episodes of the third season of Nickelodeon’s iCarly (2009–2010). Her manager discouraged her from pursuing many acting engagements until Emily Ratajkowski could be more selective. Emily Ratajkowski attended UCLA for one year in 2009, then decided to model full-time. Emily Ratajkowski later said that Emily Ratajkowski found the fine art education at the UCLA School of the Arts and Architecture arbitrary and in conflict with her artistic concepts, and that Emily Ratajkowski did not enjoy socializing with fellow students.
After campaigns and editorials with photographer Tony Duran, Emily Ratajkowski began shooting more fashion editorials and posed for several early issues of the artistic erotica magazine treats!, including the cover of its third issue, in March 2012. Emily Ratajkowski credits that cover for bringing her the two unsolicited, high-profile, music video roles. Emily Ratajkowski later filmed commercials for Nikon and Carl’s Jr., including multiple versions of a 2012 Carl’s Jr. commercial with Sara Jean Underwood. Emily Ratajkowski also did art modeling for magazines, including a May 2012 shoot with Jonathan Leder, as well as work for Frederick’s of Hollywood; a 2012 holiday video and a 2011 Valentine’s video in which Emily Ratajkowski appeared for the company are among the most popular videos on the company’s YouTube channel. Emily Ratajkowski worked with photographer Tony Kelly for the March 2013 GQ Turkey cover.
|Emily Ratajkowski Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 7, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Emily Ratajkowski is an English model and actress who first gained the spotlight by appearing on the cover of the March 2012 issue of the erotic magazine treats!, followed by her appearing in the music videos for the songs Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Love Somebody by Maroon 5. Over the years, she has also appeared on the covers of magazines such as Vogue USA, Elle Greece, Vogue Australia, Marie Claire USA, Harper’s Bazaar Greece, Harper’s Bazaar Singapore, Harper’s Bazaar Mexico, Vogue Spain, Elle Australia, and others. In addition to that, she has also branched out as an actress and has been cast in shows and movies including Entourage, The Spoils Before Dying, Welcome Home, Gone Girl, In Darkness, Lying and Stealing, We Are Your Friends, Cruise, iCarly, and others.
Emily Ratajkowski Wiki
|Real Name||Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Emily|
|Birth Day||June 7, 1991|
|Famous For||1. Modelling|
2. Her performances in Gone Girl & We Are Your Friends
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Westminster, London, United Kingdom|
|Current Residence||California, United States|
|Ethnicity||Mixed; Polish, Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, German, and English|
|Height/ Tall||1,70 m|
|Body Measurements||35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Bra Size||32 c|
|Shoe Size||6 (UK)|
|Dress Size||2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)|
|Body Build||Slim & Fit|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: John David Ratajkowski|
Mother: Kathleen Anne Balgley
|Boyfriend||1. Andrew Dryden (Director)|
2. Jeff Magid (Misician)
3. Sebastian Bear-McClard (Actor & Producer)
|Husband/Spouse||Sebastian Bear-McClard (2018)|
|School||San Dieguito Academy High School, California, USA|
|College/ University||The University of California, Los Angeles, USA|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Hiking, and Cardio|
|Net Worth||22 million of dollars.|
Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski
Her birth date in June 07, 1991
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
Ratajkowski attended San Dieguito Academy in San Diego, California, besides doing modeling in Los Angeles.
Later, she enrolled herself at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) to major in fine arts. But, she dropped after a year to pursue her full-time career in modeling.
- Father – John David “J. D.” Ratajkowski (Painter and Art Teacher)
- Mother – Kathleen Balgley (English Professor and Writer)
- Siblings – She is an only child.
- Others – Joseph T. Ratajkowski (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Lee Hays (Paternal Grandmother), Ely D. Balgley (Maternal Grandfather), Margaret Josephine O’Hara (Maternal Grandmother)
Emily has been signed with agencies such as:
- Ford Models – New York
- Ford Models – Chicago
- Ford Models – Miami
- Ford Models – Los Angeles
- DNA Model Management – New York
- VIVA Model Management – Paris
- VIVA Model Management – Barcelona
- VIVA Model Management – London
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 7 in or 1,70 m
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Ratajkowski has dated –
- Andrew Dryden (2013-2014) – Emily dated businessman (art director, and designer) Andrew Dryden in the past. They separated in February 2014.
- Jeff Magid (2014-2018) – In December 2014, Emily started dating musician Jeff Magid. According to an eyewitness, she was looking very comfortable at the Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series Finale party held on December 5, 2014. They dated for little more than 3 years and called it quits in early 2018.
- Sebastian Bear-McClard (2018-Present) – During Valentine’s day of 2018, Emily was first seen with film actor, producer, and director, Sebastian Bear-McClard. They had known each other for years due to the same circle of friends. On February 23, 2018, it was revealed that she had married Sebastian at a New York City courthouse wedding. In October 2020, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. They welcomed a son named Sylvester Apollo Bear on March 8, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Polish, Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, German, English, and Welsh descent.
35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has appeared in a Memphis BBQ Burger (at Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s) commercial with model Sara Underwood.
In the October 2014 advert of Call of Duty.
Best Known For
Appearing in the music video for Robin Thicke‘s “Blurred Lines” song released in March 2013
Emily appeared in a short movie Andrew’s Alteration for her role as a young girl in 2004. She also appeared in A Year and a Day as a girl in 2005.
Emily also portrayed the role of Andie in the drama-thriller film Gone Girl, released in 2014. The movie (starring Ben Affleck, Rosamund Pike) is based on the novel of the same name.
First TV Show
Emily made a guest appearance in 2 episodes of American teen sitcom iCarly with her role as Tasha in 2009 (episode titled “iSpeed Date”) and 2010 (episode titled “iEnrage Gibby”).
She is a foodie and wants to eat and experiment with different flavors and cuisines.
Regarding her workout, she does not go to the gym, neither she has a personal trainer. Emily just goes hiking with her friends.
Emily Ratajkowski Favorite Things
- Food – She is a foodie and likes every other food, which has a little different taste. But, Emily especially likes Vietnamese and Thai food.
- Drinks – Cocktails like whiskeys, champagne (with some gingers and bitters and sometimes honey), red wine.
Emily Ratajkowski Facts
- In 2013, she was named Esquire’s “Woman Of The Year”.
- She was born in London, England but raised in Encinitas, California, USA.
- Emily had spent the majority of her childhood in Bantry, Ireland, and Majorca, Spain.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- Her father is from Poland and her mother from England.
- She signed a deal with Ford Models at the age of 14.
- She has appeared in Maroon 5‘s “Love Somebody” music video in 2013.
- She has been featured on various cover pages of magazines like GQ Turkey in March 2013, Treats! US in March 2012.
- Emily has worked for fashion retailers Forever 21 and Nordstrom.
- She was sometimes called Kate Upton of 2013.
- She has worked with brands and designers like DKNY, The Frye Company, Kerastase, Paco Rabanne, Miu Miu, Bottega Veneta, Dolce & Gabbana, and Versace.
- She does not like cooking and is not good at it. But, if she gets the company of others, she would definitely like to cook something.
- She has a dog named Colombo, which is a Husky-German Shepherd mix.
Camila Carraro Mendes, Camila Mendes, born on June 29, 1994. Camila Mendes has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Camila Mendes is an American actress and singer. Camila Mendes is known for portraying Veronica Lodge on The CW teen drama television series Riverdale. Camila Mendes was born in Charlottesville, Virginia, to Brazilian parents, Victor Mendes and Gisele Carraro. Her mother is from Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, while her father is from Brasília. Camila Mendes moved 16 times growing up but spent most of her childhood in Florida, where Camila Mendes attended American Heritage School, in Plantation. At the age of 10, Camila Mendes lived in Brazil for a year.
In May 2016, Camila Mendes graduated from New York University Tisch School of the Arts. While there, Camila Mendes also became friends with singer Maggie Rogers. In 2018, Camila Mendes appeared in the music video for Rogers’ song “Give a Little”. Camila Mendes’ first acting job was a commercial for IKEA. In 2016, Camila Mendes was cast as “silver-tongued high school sophomore” Veronica Lodge in The CW’s teen drama series Riverdale, a subversive take on the Archie Comics. Camila Mendes was represented by the Carson Kolker Organization, later changing to CAA.
Camila Mendes appeared on the cover of Women’s Health in December 2017 and Cosmopolitan in February 2018. Camila Mendes made her feature film debut as Morgan in The New Romantic, which premiered at the SXSW Festival in March 2018. In the same month, Camila Mendes joined the cast of the romantic comedy The Perfect Date alongside Laura Marano and Matt Walsh. The film was released on Netflix on April 12, 2019. In 2020 Camila Mendes appeared in the critically acclaimed sci-fi/comedy Palm Springs, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and was released that July on Hulu.
|Camila Mendes Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 29, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Camila Mendes is an American actress, voiceover artist, and singer who has gained acclaim by playing a variety of roles in shows and movies which include Veronica Lodge in Riverdale, Tessa Rose in The Simpsons, Shelby Pace in The Perfect Date, Katie Franklin in Dangerous Lies, Tala in Palm Springs, Morgan in The New Romantic, and Grace in Day by Day.
Camila Mendes Wiki
|Real Name||Camila Mendes|
|Birthday||June 29, 1994|
|Birthplace||Charlottesville, Virginia, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||1,57 m|
|35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||9 million of dollars.|
|College/University||New York University|
Tisch School of the Arts
|School||Local High School|
Camila Carraro Mendes
Her birth date in June 29, 1994
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Camila Mendes got enrolled at the New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts to hone her acting skills and graduated from the school in 2016 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
For two semesters, she also attended Stonestreet Film Acting Conservatory at Tisch. She has also studied at American Heritage School.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Singer
- Father – Victor Mendes
- Mother – Gisele Carraro
- Sibling – Kiara Moreno (Sister)
- Others – Dalu (Paternal Grandfather), Nelson Bauce Carraro (Maternal Grandfather), Léa Mariza Maia (Maternal Grandmother)
Camila Mendes has been signed to:
- Creative Artists Agency
- Carson Kolker Organization
- Luber Roklin Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Boyfriend / Spouse
Camila Mendes has dated:
- Ian Wallace (2013-2016) – Camila started dating budding director Ian Wallace in September 2013. She opened up about their relationship on the eve of their relationship anniversary in 2016 in an Instagram post, professing her unconditional love for her boyfriend and thanking him for inspiring her. They separated in 2016.
- Victor Houston (2018) – From June to August 2018, she was romantically linked with Victor Houston. It all started with flirty social media posts. The relationship was ended by Mendes.
- Charles Melton (2018-2019) – In September 2018, actors Camila and Charles Melton started dating. They made their relationship public in October 2018 when Camila posted a picture of themselves kissing on Instagram. Charles fondly called her ‘Baby Dragon’. In early 2019, the couple called it quits owing to their busy work schedule.
- Grayson Vaughan (2020-2021) – In September 2020, Camila made her relationship with the photographer and former model, Grayson Vaughan Instagram official. Camila had started liking the pictures of Grayson’s Instagram feed in February 2020. In February 2021, the couple secretly broke up.
Race / Ethnicity
Her parents are of Brazilian descent.
To look suitable for the role of Veronica Lodge in Riverdale, she had to dye her hair in a darker shade.
- Short stature
- Raised eyebrows
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
It is believed to be 6 (US) or 36.5 (EU).
Camila’s very first job after her college graduation was to appear in a TV advert for the furniture brand, Ikea.
Best Known For
Being cast in the role of Veronica Lodge in The CW drama series, Riverdale, which is an adaptation of the Archie comics. For this role, she bagged the 2017 Teen Choice Award for “Choice Scene Stealer” and was also nominated for the People’s Choice Award for “Female TV Star of 2018”, 2018 Teen Choice Awards for “Choice TV Actress Drama” and “Choice TV Ship” and 2019 Teen Choice Award for “Choice Drama TV Actress”.
First TV Show
In 2016, she made her TV show debut in the role of Veronica Lodge on The CW series Riverdale.
In 2018, she made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the character named Morgan Cruise in the Canadian romantic comedy-drama film, The New Romantic, in which she co-starred alongside Jessica Barden, Hayley Law, Brett Dier, Avan Jogia, and Timm Sharp.
Camila Mendes Favorite Things
- Role Models – Blair Waldorf (Played by Leighton Meester) and Summer Roberts (Played by Rachel Bilson)
- TV Shows – Gossip Girls (2007-2012) and The O.C. (2003-2007)
Camila Mendes Facts
- When she was 10 years old, she spent a year in Brazil with her parents.
- Along with English, she can fluently converse in Portuguese.
- She has struggled with bulimia starting from her time in high school.
- She looks up to Rihanna for body positivity.
- In May 2020, she provided vocals to the character of Tessa Rose in an episode titled The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds of the popular animated sitcom, The Simpsons.
- She has been friends with singer-songwriter Maggie Rogers.
- For Halloween 2020, Camila dressed up as Buttercup of the Powerpuff Girls.
- Camila was included in the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list in the “Hollywood & Entertainment” category.
- Along with Lili Reinhart and Madelaine Petsch, Camila started a joint TikTok account in 2020 named Lamila Petschart with the handle @blondebrunetteredhead.
- She has a dog named Truffle.
- Camila has graced the cover of Health magazine’s April 2021 issue.
- She has million of followers under her social media platforms.
- She is very close to her family members.
- She has attended several red carpet event.
Bar Refaeli, born on 4 June 1985. Bar Refaeli is the most important and influential woman in the contemporary history of Israel. Bar Refaeli has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Bar Refaeli is an Israeli model, television host, and entrepreneur. Bar Refaeli is considered among the most internationally successful models to come from Israel, appearing on the cover of the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and being voted No. 1 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 list of 2012. As a television host, Bar Refaeli has hosted The X Factor Israel since 2013 and co-hosted the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 in Tel Aviv.,As a result of her modeling and investment careers, her net worth was estimated at US$36 million in 2021. Bar Refaeli was the highest-paid model in Israel according to Forbes Israel in 2013.
Bar Refaeli began modeling at the age of eight months, when she first appeared in commercials. Orthodonture at 12 interrupted her modeling until she was 15, when an Israeli fashion awards ceremony awarded Refaeli “Model of the Year” (2000). Bar Refaeli played prominently in campaigns for the fashion brands Castro and Pilpel, and she starred in a Milky pudding commercial. Bar Refaeli co-starred in the Israeli TV drama series Pick Up in 2005. In October 2008, Bar Refaeli co-hosted the Bravo special program Tommy Hilfiger Presents Ironic Iconic America, based on the book Ironic Iconic America written by George Lois. Bar Refaeli returned as a program host in 2009, this time for MTV’s brief revival of House of Style. In 2009, Bar Refaeli was also a guest judge at Project Runway Israel.
In 2011, Bar Refaeli starred in the American-Israeli film Session, directed by Haim Bouzaglo. The film is a psychological thriller that tells the story of a manipulative psychiatrist who becomes obsessed with a new young patient. Bar Refaeli also served as a guest judge on cycle four of Germany’s Next Topmodel hosted by Heidi Klum. In November 2012 Bar Refaeli started her own model casting show Million Dollar Shootingstar on German TV Channel Sat.1. In late 2012, Bar Refaeli played Cinderella in a Cinderella musical staged in Israel. In January 2013, Bar Refaeli appeared in Go Daddy’s Super Bowl XLVII commercial. In 2013, Bar Refaeli also hosted the first season of The X Factor Israel, which became the most popular music show in Israel, leading to them bringing her back in 2015 for season two. In 2018 Bar Refaeli appeared in a music video of X Factor judge, Ivri Lider. In 2013, Bar Refaeli played a starring role in the French-Israeli crime-caper film Kidon, a comedy in which Bar Refaeli stars as a Mossad assassin involved in liquidating a terrorist.
Bar Refaeli hosted the main event of the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 in Tel Aviv alongside Erez Tal, whereas Assi Azar and Lucy Ayoub hosted the Green Room. Bar Refaeli has an ownership stake in a number of fashion companies, such as in the designer glasses manufacturer Carolina Lemke. In September 2018 it was announced that Kim Kardashian would be the face of the brand alongside Refaeli, with the two appearing in a promotional campaign together. On the sale of a 5% stake to fashion brand Castro in 2016, Bar Refaeli made a NIS 2-4 million profit.
In 2011, Bar Refaeli and Dudi Balsar, an attorney and former male model, set up an E-commerce company called Under.me, to sell designer underwear. As well as being its investor, Refaeli runs business development for the venture. By November 2011, the company had raised $1 million in venture capital funds. Refaeli is one of the main investors behind MyCheck, which processes payments behind smart phones
|Bar Refaeli Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1985|
Her birth date in June 04, 1985
Hod HaSharon, Israel
Bar Refaeli may have hardly studied as she started modeling and appearing in commercials when she was around 8 months.
Model and occasional actress
- Models 1
- Stockholmsgruppen Models
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Model Management – Hamburg
- 3D Model Agency – Cape Town
- IMG Models – Milan
- UNO Barcelona
- PARS Management – Munich
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bar Refaeli dated:
- David Charvet (2004 – 2004) – David Charvet is a French singer and actor who first met on the sets of Baywatch. They dated briefly in 2004 and then moved on to other suitable partners.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (December 2005 – June 2009) – Leonardo and Refaeli first met at a party thrown by Irish Rock Outfit, U2 in Las Vegas in December 2005. They went on dating from that instant and Leonardo also visited the supermodel’s hometown Israel. Though, this 3 and a half years long relationship came to end in 2009.
- Chace Crawford (July 2009 – December 2009) – American actor and “Gossip Girl” principal Christopher Chace Crawford and supermodel Bar Refaeli dated for about 6 months. This relationship ended in December 2009.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2010 – May 2011) – After a 6-month break, the couple dated again. But, this time they stayed out of the public eye. “I don’t need to strike poses with him in front of the cameras”, said Refaeli.
- David Fisher (July 2011 – 2011) – From July 2011 onwards, Israeli model dated Israeli businessman David Fisher. She was seen with him in Israel and later St. Tropez. They have now called it quits.
- Omri Casspi (2011) – Bar was rumored to be dating professional basketball player Omri Casspi in 2011 after some pictures surfaced on the internet in which they were seen getting cozy in each other’s company.
- Aito De La Rua (2012) – RUMOR
- Shaun White (2012) – American snowboarder, Shaun White dated this Israeli model for a couple of months in 2012. It was confirmed by NY Daily News.
- Adi Ezra (2013-Present) – According to the local newspaper Israel HaYom, Bar was introduced to Israeli businessman Adi Ezra through mutual friends in 2013, and since then, they are an item. After dating for about two years, the couple got engaged in March 2015. On September 24, 2015, she married Adi in Israel. She would like to start a big Jewish family with him.
Race / Ethnicity
Sabra (Jew born in Israel)
35-24-35 in or 89-60-89 cm
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She did advertisements for Accessorize, Aldo Coppola, Andrew Marc, Chanel Make-Up, El Corte Inglés, Escada ‘Especially’ fragrance, Fox, Gap, Garnier, Guerlain ‘L’Instant Magic’ fragrance, Hurley Swimwear, Irit, Luisa Cerano, Marco Bicego, Marks & Spencer, Mayden Natural Water, Morellato, Naulover, O’Neill, Otto, Passionata Lingerie, Peter Hahn, Pupa, Ralph Lauren, Rampage, Recarlo, Reebok, Sean John ‘I Am King’ fragrance, Teleno, True Religion, Victoria’s Secret, Yamamay
Best Known For
Appearing in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in the years 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012
Bar Refaeli starred in a psychological thriller English language film Session premiered on January 18, 2011, in Israel.
First TV Show
Bar has done various TV shows as well. Her first one was the Israeli TV series Pick Up in 2005.
She has done various fashion shows and the first one was Ready to wear – Spring/Summer 2007. In that, she walked the ramp for Clips, Peter Hahn, Pronovias.
Bar Refaeli follows an intense workout inspired by Krav Maga, a martial arts-based practice originally used by the Israeli army. This basically involves lots of kicking. Her trainer mixes up the different techniques for working out and never lets her feel boredom. Read out more regarding her workout routine and diet plan.
Bar Refaeli Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sushi, French Fries
- Favorite Places – Israel, Jamaica, Hawaii
- Favorite Movies – White Chicks (2004), Dear John (2010)
- Favorite Bands – Paramore, Black Eyed Peas
- Favorite Songs – I Know You Want Me (Pitbull in 2009), Airplanes (Bruno Mars ft. Hayley Williams in 2010), Little Thing (Colbie Caillat in 2010), I Never Told You (Colbie Caillat), Whipping Out (Good Charlotte)
- Favorite Color – Black and Purple
- Favorite Accessories – Lip Gloss, Mascara, Lovely By Sarah Jessica Parker, J’adore Dior, Lancôme Juicy Gloss
Bar Refaeli Facts
- Bar Refaeli started modeling at the age of 8 months, appearing in commercials.
- Bar Refaeli and Dudi Balsar (former model) set up an E-commerce company called under.me to sell designer underwear in 2011.
- Bar Refaeli is the first Israeli model to be featured in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit magazine.
- She has a pet – Bella (Dog).
- She topped the list of Maxim’s Hot 100 Women in the World in 2012.
- Refaeli and film director Shahar Segal have agreed to do a free campaign under the slogan “One Bag Less” to reduce the use of plastic bags.
- She used to have braces as a kid, due to which she stopped her modeling in between until age 15.
- She volunteers for Project Sunshine, a nonprofit organization providing free services and programs for children facing life-threatening illnesses.
- She also helps the animal lovers foundation Ahava.
- She was featured on the cover of Italian GQ’s war-themed for May 2011 issue.
Kaley Christine Cuoco, Kaley Cuoco, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, born on November 30, 1985. Kaley Cuoco has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Kaley Cuoco is an American actress and producer. After a series of supporting film and television roles in the late 1990s, Kaley Cuoco landed her breakthrough role as Bridget Hennessy on the ABC sitcom 8 Simple Rules (2002–2005). Thereafter, Kaley Cuoco voiced Brandy Harrington on Brandy & Mr. Whiskers (2004–2006) and appeared as Billie Jenkins on the final season of the television series Charmed (2005–2006). Kaley Cuoco later starred as Penny on the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory (2007–2019), and received a Satellite Award, a Critics’ Choice Award, and two People’s Choice Awards for the role. Since 2020, Kaley Cuoco has starred in and served as executive producer for the HBO Max comedic thriller The Flight Attendant, which received widespread critical acclaim. For this performance, Kaley Cuoco has received nominations at the Golden Globe Awards, the Screen Actors Guild Awards, and the Critics’ Choice Awards.
Kaley Cuoco made her film debut in the thriller television film Quicksand: No Escape (1992). Her film work includes Virtuosity (1995), Toothless (1999), Can’t Be Heaven (1999), Alley Cats Strike (2000), Growing Up Brady (2000), Crimes of Fashion (2004), The Hollow (2004), Lucky 13 (2005), To Be Fat like Me (2007), Cougar Club (2007), Killer Movie (2008), The Penthouse (2010), Hop (2011), Authors Anonymous (2014), and The Wedding Ringer (2015). Kaley Cuoco received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2014 and in October 2017 founded Yes, Norman Productions.
In September 2007, Kaley Cuoco began starring in the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory, playing Penny, a Cheesecake Factory employee and aspiring actress who lives across the hall from physicists Dr. Leonard Hofstadter and Dr. Sheldon Cooper. Prior to the 2010–2011 season, she earned US$60,000 an episode for the series, the same as her co-stars. In 2010, the cast negotiated a raise for each actor to make US$200,000 per episode. As of August 2014, Kaley Cuoco and her co-stars from The Big Bang Theory Johnny Galecki and Jim Parsons each earned an estimated US$1 million per episode.
Kaley Cuoco starred in the Lifetime film To Be Fat like Me, which premiered on January 8, 2007. Kaley Cuoco played a minor role in the Prison Break episodes “The Message” and “Chicago”, as well as starring in the comedy horror spoof Killer Movie in 2008. Kaley Cuoco also appeared in the 2010 film The Penthouse. In 2011, Kaley Cuoco appeared in Allure magazine’s annual “Naked Truth” feature. That same year, Kaley Cuoco appeared in the films Hop and The Last Ride. Kaley Cuoco was also chosen to host the Teen Choice Awards in 2011, as well as the People’s Choice Awards in 2012 and 2013. Kaley Cuoco is a regular on Priceline.com commercials as the daughter of William Shatner’s character.
In October 2018, it was announced that Kaley Cuoco would voice the title character of the DC Universe adult animation series Harley Quinn, and also serve as executive producer. In August 2019, it was announced that Kaley Cuoco would executive produce the upcoming CBS comedy, Pretty, which is written and also executive produced by Lindsey Kraft and Santina Muha. In April 2020, Kaley Cuoco joined the cast of the upcoming action comedy film The Man from Toronto as the female lead alongside Kevin Hart and Woody Harrelson.
|Kaley Cuoco Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1985|
Kaley Christine Cuoco
Her birth date in November 30, 1985
Camarillo, California, USA
Los Angeles, California, USA
She was homeschooled since she was in the seventh grade because she didn’t like the private school.
Actress, voice actress
- Father – Gary Carmine Cuoco (Realtor)
- Mother – Layne Ann (Wingate) (Homemaker)
- Others – Briana Cuoco (Sister)
She is represented by:
- SDB Partners, Inc.
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners
5 ft 6 in or 1,68 m
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaley has dated:
- Thad Luckinbill (2002) – American actor best known for playing J.T. Hellstrom on the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless for 11 years, dated Cuoco in 2002.
- Kevin Zegers (2003-2004) – Canadian actor and model had a relationship with Kaley Cuoco in the past. They worked together in the 2004 film “Josh Henderson”.
- Jaron Lowenstein (2005-2006) – American musician, one part of the former twin pop act Evan and Joran, also dated Maxim model Kaley during this time.
- Al Santos (2007) – Kaley was rumored to be dating with former American model and actor, who is best known for playing the character of Johnny Bishop in the WB TV series Grosse Pointe. They met during filming the thriller movie “Killer Movie” and they were rumored to be an item.
- Josh Henderson (2007-2008) – They first met in the TV series “8 Simple Rules” in 2002, when Al Santos had a guest appearance in this sitcom. They started dating 5 years later in 2007.
- Johnny Galecki (2007-2010) – Johnny, who is best known for performing his role as “Leonard Hofstadter” in the hit CBS sitcom “The Big Bang Theory” dated his co-star Kaley. Their relationship status was not known to anyone until they broke up in 2010. He was also asked on American morning talk show “The View” regarding his girlfriend. He said, “Do I have a girlfriend? No. But I wouldn’t tell you right now even if I did.”
- Christopher French (2011-2012) – They dated from 2011 to 2012. But, nothing came out of it.
- Josh Resnik (2011-2012) – an addiction specialist and former bassist for Danzig, dated Kaley. She announced her engagement with him in October 2011. But, in March 2012 she was no longer in any relation with him.
- Bret Bollinger (2012-2013) – American singer, Bret commenced dating Kaley in March 2012 and they were seen kissing at LA Lakers game later in that year. The duo separated in 2013.
- Henry Cavill (2013) – Superman Henry had a fling with Kaley Cuoco. They hardly dated 2 weeks. They became an item on June 30, 2013, and dated until July 11, 2013.
- Ryan Sweeting (2013-2015) – Bahamian-born American professional tennis player, Ryan Sweeting started dating Cuoco in August 2013. She was seen with him on August 2, 2013, for the first time. After just more than a month of dating, Kaley engaged him on September 20, 2013. On November 7, she also had a fake marriage on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. But, the real marriage happened on New Year’s Eve (December 31, 2013) in Santa Susana, California. The duo split on September 25, 2015.
- Paul Blackthorne (2015) – In December 2015, she was RUMORed to have hooked up with British actor, Paul Blackthorne.
- Karl Cook (2016-Present) – In March 2016, she started dating equestrian Karl Cook. On November 30, 2017 (Kaley’s 32nd birthday), the couple got engaged. In June 2018, the couple got married in San Diego, California.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry due to her dad and is of English and German descent on her mother’s side.
- Curvy figure
- Blonde hair and green eyes
- Narrow Eyebrows
- Bubbly personality
35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 10 (UK) or 38 (EU)
She has served as the spokesmodel for ProActiv (2012).
She has appeared in lot many television commercials such as for Priceline.com (2012, 2013, 2014), “Wish Granted, Son Safer” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), “Wish Granted, Baby Talking” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), “Wish Granted, Spare Tire, Infinite Witches” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), and others.
Best Known For
Her role as Penny on the Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning comedy series The Big Bang Theory.
1992 thriller film Quicksand: No Escape for her role as Connie Reinhardt. It was a television film. She didn’t have a starring role in this 84-minute long movie.
She has done many films after that in 1995, 1997, 1998, 2000 and so on, the list goes on.
First TV Show
American teen drama television series My So-Called Life which aired on ABC from August 25, 1994, to January 26, 1995, is Cuoco’s debut TV show. She appeared in this show in the “Father Figures” episode in 1994.
She likes horse riding a lot and goes to the stable to ride her horse “Falcon”.
She does a maximum of 1 hour of horse riding. After that, she goes to the gym. But, she later said that this workout routine was making her feel bore. So, she decided to modify this routine and replaced the gym session with spinning. Now, she is enjoying her spinning classes, for which she is spending her time 3 times a week.
Diet Cola, Kaley’s favorite drink in the world, is the thing she used to have 4 times a day. Now, to cope with the workout, she cut down the frequency of her favorite drink to occasional. Now, instead of taking desserts after her meal, she drinks diet cola. She eats granola, skimmed milk, and fruits in the breakfast. See her full workout routine and diet plan.
Kaley Cuoco Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – There is no specific declaration from her side regarding food. But, she has told that she likes only vegetarian food.
- Favorite TV Programs – Charmed (1998-2006), 8 Simple Rules (2002-2005), Games of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory
- Favorite People – Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Book – The Lovely Bones (By Alice Sebold published in 2002)
- Favorite Colors – Green, Pink
- Favorite Designer – Gucci
- Favorite Lipgloss – Rosebud Salve
Kaley Cuoco Facts
- Kaley had 3 pet dogs – Norman (pitbull mix), Shirly (pitbull mix), and Ruby (shaggy terrier mix). In January 2021, her dog Norman had passed away.
- She was voted no. 22 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list of 2012.
- Her hometown is San Fernando Valley, California.
- “Cuoco” is an Italian word, which means “cook” in English.
- As a child, she did 6 Barbie commercials.
- Amy Davidson (co-star of “8 Simple Rules”) is her best friend.
- She has a tattoo on her lower back, which is a symbol of faith.
- Her closet is full of unworn (which have never been worn) clothes. She says she likes to collect them.
- She considers herself a good shopper.
- She takes a relaxing bath to get free from stress.
- Her celebrity crush is Michael Vartan.
- She likes bowling very much.
- In October 2020, she got a matching paper airplane tattoo with Zosia Mamet in honor of their show The Flight Attendant.
- Kaley received her first-ever Golden Globe nomination in 2021 when she was nominated for her role as Cassie Bowden in The Flight Attendant.
- She’s obsessed with uploading images under her Instagram account.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She loves travelling and photography.
- Her hobbies includes dancing and singing.
- She is very close to her family members.
- She joined Instagram for entertainment later she suddenly went viral.
- As a child, Cuoco was a regionally ranked amateur tennis player, a sport she took up when she was 3 years old. She stopped playing at the age of 16.
- She starred in the Lifetime film To Be Fat like Me, which premiered on January 8, 2007.
- Cuoco began dating equestrian Karl Cook, son of billionaire Scott Cook, in late 2016.
- In September 2007, Cuoco began starring in the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory.
- Her sister, Briana, is an actress and singer who competed on the fifth season of The Voice.