Lauren Helen Graham, Lauren Graham, born on March 16, 1967. Lauren Graham has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Lauren Graham is an American actress and author. She is best known for her roles as Lorelai Gilmore on the television series Gilmore Girls (2000–2007 and 2016), for which she received nominations for Screen Actors Guild, Golden Globe and Satellite Awards, and as Sarah Braverman on the NBC television drama Parenthood (2010–2015). Graham’s film work includes roles in Sweet November (2001), Bad Santa (2003), The Pacifier (2005), Because I Said So (2007), and Evan Almighty (2007). Lauren Graham published her debut novel with Ballantine Books in 2013, Someday, Someday, Maybe. In 2016, Lauren Graham reprised her role as Lorelai Gilmore on Netflix’s reunion miniseries Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life and published a memoir, Talking as Fast as I Can. Her third book, In Conclusion, Don’t Worry About It was published in 2018. Lauren Graham made her Broadway debut as Miss Adelaide in the revival of Guys and Dolls, which began preview performances at the Nederlander Theatre on February 5, 2009, and opened on March 1, 2009. Reviews for the production were mixed. The production closed June 14, playing 121 shows and 28 previews. It was announced in January 2009 that Lauren Graham would star in the comedy pilot, The Bridget Show for ABC playing a talk show host and self-help guru who fails to follow her own advice during a breakup. However, the pilot was not given a series order. In October 2009, it was announced that Lauren Graham would replace Maura Tierney in the television series Parenthood as single mother Sarah Braverman. The series debuted on NBC the following year, and ran for a total of six seasons. In June 2010, it was confirmed that Lauren Graham would star in the upcoming Scream 4, but Lauren Graham left the project on June 30, 2010. In July 2012, Lauren Graham was a guest judge in the first episode of Season 10 of the reality television series Project Runway. In 2015, Lauren Graham appeared in the adventure drama film Max, playing the mother of an American marine killed in Afghanistan who subsequently adopts his Malinois dog. Lauren Graham said she based her character on her grandparents who had different types of strength and that she felt connected to the film due to many in the film’s choir having come from a church her grandfather attended. Ignatiy Vishnevetsky and Joe Neumaier felt her role was too limited. The year also saw Lauren Graham beginning to appear recurrently in The Odd Couple, playing Gaby, the former wife of the series’ main protagonist Oscar, and appear in an episode of the hidden camera comedy Repeat After Me. Lauren Graham’s first film in 2016 was the comedy-drama Joshy. Jesse Hassenger and Michael Arbeiter noted her small role in the film. In October 2016, Lauren Graham appeared in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life, playing the mother of Griffin Gluck’s character. As a result of her own distaste for portions of her youth, Lauren Graham related to the title, sparking her initial interest in participating.That year Lauren Graham also reprised her role as Lorelai Gilmore on Netflix’s reunion series, Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life. Lauren Graham said she first realized Gilmore Girls was still the subject of active interest when girls too young to have watched the series when it initially aired approached her during her Broadway debut Guys and Dolls, and admitted to crying while reading the script as Lauren Graham believed “it was just beautiful and fitting and what I wanted it to be and hoped for.” Lauren Graham reflected that the project had more support from the beginning than any other she had been involved with and she continuously teared up out of appreciation for those working on the series and being able to reprise her role. In October 2017, Lauren Graham appeared in three episodes of HBO’s acclaimed comedy Curb Your Enthusiasm, which returned after a six-year hiatus. Lauren Graham also voices the character Oxana Hauntley in the Disney Junior animated series Vampirina. Starting in 2020, Lauren Graham was a featured actress on the NBC show Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist. Lauren Graham played Zoey’s boss, Joan.
Lauren Helen Graham
Her birth date in March 16, 1967
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Lauren completed her high school from Langley High School, McLean, VA in 1984.
In 1988, Lauren graduated from Barnard College with a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature.
She also holds a Master’s Degree in Acting from the Southern Methodist University, Texas.
- Father – Lawrence Graham (Candy industry lobbyist and Ex-President of the National Confectioners Association).
- Mother – Donna Grant (Fashion Buyer)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Shade Grant (Stepsister) (Works for a Talent Agency), Karen Graham (Stepmother), Maggie Graham (Stepsister), Chris Graham (Step Brother)
She is signed with John Carrabino Management.
5 ft 9 in or 1,75 m
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Graham has dated:
- Tate Donovan (2002) – Tate Donovan and Lauren Graham briefly dated in the year 2002.
- Matthew Perry (2003) – Lauren Graham dated Canadian-American actor and writer Matthew Perry in 2003.
- Marc Blucas (2005) – Actor Marc Blucas, known for playing Riley Finn in Buffy the Vampire Slayer dated Lauren Graham for just a short stint in 2005.
- Peter Krause (April 2010-Present) – In April 2010, Graham started dating actor Peter Krause. They first met in 1995 when they both appeared in the sitcom Caroline in the City.
Race / Ethnicity
Lauren is of Irish, English and Scottish descent.
Bright Blue Eyes
36-30-37 in or 91.5-76-94 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 14 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Lauren Graham has appeared in various commercials for products such as:
- Lean Cuisine
She was the voice-over announcer in national advertising for Kellogg’s various products.
She has also worked in American Express ads in 2008 and introduced the Plum Card.
From 1994 to 1996, she served as a spokesperson for the Info Channel Spots.
Best Known For
- Essaying the role of Lorelai Gilmore on the Gilmore Girls from 2000 to 2007 for which she received 2 Screen Actors Guild Award nominations in 2001 and 2002, and many others.
- For starring as Sarah Braverman on the television drama Parenthood from 2010 to 2015.
In 1997, Lauren played Marie in the horror-thriller film Nightwatch.
First TV Show
Lauren started her TV career as Shelly in NBC sitcom Caroline in the City from 1995 to 1996.
She has taken help from Michelle Lovitt in the past.
While losing weight, Lauren was working out 90-minutes a day by walking on the treadmill at an incline. Besides treadmill, she also enjoys hiking, Pilates, and goes for spinning classes too.
Her desired target was to lose 1 pound weekly which amounted to 3,500 calories.
To lose weight, Lauren also drinks a lot of water, particularly flavored water.
Lauren Graham Favorite Things
- Food – All recipes in the Momofuku cookbook.
- Movies – The Godfather Part II (1974), Broadcast News (1987), Annie Hall (1977)
- Songs – Joni Mitchell‘s Blue, Sufjan Stevens’ Illinois
- Place – Tokyo
Lauren Graham Facts
- Earlier in her career, she worked as a waitress in NYC. Later on, she worked for The Princeton Review to help candidates prepare for SAT test.
- During the FIFA World Cup in 1994 in U.S., Lauren was dressed as a Striker, the dog mascot.
- In February 2009, Lauren debuted on Broadway with musical Guys and Dolls where she played the role of Miss Adelaide.
- Lauren was finalized to appear in thriller film Scream 4 (2011) but had to reject the offer later on for some reason.
- In 2013, her first novel titled “Someday, Someday, Maybe” was published by Ballantine Books which is a New York Times bestseller. The novel’s story was later picked for a TV series.
- Actress Connie Britton and Lauren used to share a room in college in the 1990s.
- She had a pet dog named Hannah.
- Her friend circle includes Drake Bell, Alexis Bledel, Keiko Agena, Scott Patterson, Kelly Bishop, Edward Herrmann, Melissa McCarthy, and Seth MacFarlane.
US.LUXURY Lauren Graham, US LUXURY Lauren Graham,
Lauren Graham US.LUXURY, Lauren Graham US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY Gilmore Girls, US LUXURY Gilmore Girls,
Gilmore Girls US.LUXURY, Gilmore Girls US LUXURY,
Kate elisabeth Shillitoe, Kate Elisabeth is one of the most impressive and influential women of the new generation in modern British history. kate elisabeth Shillitoe, by the way has enough attributes to be a princess from any enchanted kingdom. Kate elisabeth Shillitoe, if she wanted to, she could win the Miss Universe contest. kate elisabeth Shillitoe has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Kate elisabeth Shillitoe is a British social media influencer whose self-titled YouTube channel, where Kate elisabeth Shillitoe posts videos on the themes of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, and travel, has garnered more than 510k subscribers. Kate elisabeth Shillitoe started on Vine but began focusing more on YouTube once the former platform was shut down in 2017. Kate elisabeth Shillitoe is also a popular presence on Instagram.
|Kate Elisabeth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 2000|
Kate Elisabeth Shillitoe
Her birth date in January 04, 2000
England, United Kingdom
England, United Kingdom
Kate was enrolled in Hurtwood House, a boarding school in Holmbury Saint Mary, England. For her General Certificate of Education (GCE), she had opted for Psychology, Media, and Photography as her “Advanced Level” subjects.
After her high school graduation, she took a gap year and then joined a University in 2019 to study film production.
- Father – Keith Shillitoe (Actor)
She is represented by Marlene Juenck, Business Manager, Moxie, Influencer Management Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 7 in or 1,70 m
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kate has dated:
- Carmie Sellitto (2018–Present) – Kate began dating fellow British content creator Carmie Sellitto in 2018. The couple often appears in each other’s YouTube videos and regularly shares their romantic pictures on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
- Petite Frame
- Freckled face
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
On social media, Kate has endorsed brands such as:
- NYX Professional Makeup
- Foreo Skincare
- Daniel Wellington
- Cooking Fever (App)
Kate Elisabeth Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Quote/Phrase – If not now, then when?
- Pizza Topping – Pineapple
- Alcoholic Drink – Mojito
- TV Series – Hannah Montana, Jessie, Riverdale
- Social Media App – Instagram
- Movie Franchise/Series – High School Musical
- Phone Brand – iPhone
- Adventure Sport – Bungee Jumping
- Cuisine – Chinese
- Soft Drink Brand – Coca-Cola
- Desserts – Golden Syrup Sponge, Milk Chocolate
- Emoji – Lightning bolt Emoji
- Color – Pink
- Hobbies/Interests – Listening to Music, Swimming, Baking
- Fragrances/Smells – Men’s Aftershave, Petrichor (Smell produced by the rain falling on dry soil)
- Season – Summer
- Ice Cream Flavor – Vanilla
- Pet – Dogs
- Footwear Brand – Vans
- Fashion Brand – Brandy Melville
- Retail Store Chain – Urban Outfitters
- Music Genres – R&B, Pop, Rap
- Word – Enthusiasm
- Travel Destination – The Caribbean Islands
- Perfume – Sweet Like Candy Eau de Parfum by Ariana Grande
- Animal – Red Panda
- Makeup Products – All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray by Urban Decay, and Lash Sensational Mascara by Maybelline
- Music Album – All The Stars (2018) by Kendrick Lamar and SZA
- Celebrity Crushes – Rihanna, Cole Sprouse
- Fruits – Mango, Raspberry
- Flower – Polyria Frangypanny
- Song – You Da One (2011) by Rihanna
- Accent – American
- Breakfast Product/Brand – Nesquik
Kate Elisabeth Facts
- She is afraid of deep water and also has a fear of surgical instruments and operations.
- Her biggest pet peeve is getting stuck in situations where people begin to tell her something and drop off midway from the conversation.
- She is an animal lover and has 2 pet dogs named Crumble and Jimmy.
- She has 2 silver teeth on the left side of her mouth, one each on the upper and lower jaw.
- Kate elisabeth Shillitoe, Kate Elisabeth is one of the most impressive and influential women of the new generation in modern British history.
- kate elisabeth Shillitoe, by the way has enough attributes to be a princess from any enchanted kingdom.
- Kate elisabeth Shillitoe, if she wanted to, she could win the Miss Universe contest.
Sharon Vonne Stone, Sharon Stone, born on March 10, 1958. Sharon Stone has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Sharon Stone is an American actress, producer, and former fashion model. Sharon Stone is the recipient of a Primetime Emmy Award and a Golden Globe Award, as well as having received nominations for an Academy Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award. After modelling in television commercials and print advertisements, Sharon Stone made her film debut as an extra in Woody Allen’s comedy-drama Stardust Memories (1980). Her first speaking part was in Wes Craven’s horror film Deadly Blessing (1981). Also in the 1980s, Sharon Stone appeared in Irreconcilable Differences (1984), King Solomon’s Mines (1985), Cold Steel (1987), Action Jackson (1988), and Above the Law (1988). Sharon Stone found mainstream prominence with her part in Paul Verhoeven’s science fiction action film Total Recall (1990). Sharon Stone became a sex symbol and rose to international recognition when Sharon Stone starred as Catherine Tramell in another Verhoeven film, the erotic thriller Basic Instinct (1992), for which she earned her first Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama. Sharon Stone received further critical acclaim with her performance in Martin Scorsese’s epic crime drama Casino (1995), garnering the Golden Globe Award and an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress. Sharon Stone received two more Golden Globe Award nominations for her roles in The Mighty (1998) and The Muse (1999). Her other notable film roles include Sliver (1993), The Specialist (1994), The Quick and the Dead (1995), Last Dance (1996), Sphere (1998), Catwoman (2004), Broken Flowers (2005), Alpha Dog (2006), Basic Instinct 2 (2006), Bobby (2006), Lovelace (2013), Fading Gigolo (2013), and The Disaster Artist (2017). In 1995, Sharon Stone received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and in 2005, Sharon Stone was named Officer of the Order of Arts and Letters in France. On television, Sharon Stone has had notable performances in the miniseries War and Remembrance (1987) and the HBO television film If These Walls Could Talk 2 (2000). Sharon Stone made guest appearances in The Practice (2004), winning the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series, and in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2010). Sharon Stone has also appeared in the series’ Agent X (2015), Steven Soderbergh’s Mosaic (2017), The New Pope (2019) and Ryan Murphy’s Ratched (2020).
|Sharon Stone Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1958|
Sharon Yvonne Stone
Her birth date in March 10, 1958
Meadville, Pennsylvania, United States
Sharon lives in a lavish mansion in Beverly Hills, California. She has owned the classy Spanish-style house since 1995.
Sharon Stone Quick Bio
|Real Name||Sharon Vonne Stone|
|Nick Name||Sharon Stone|
|Birthday||March 10, 1958|
|Body Measurements||approx. 38-28-43 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||38 C|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Children||Roan Joseph Bronste,|
Quinn Kelly Stone
|Net Worth||46 million of dollars.|
Sharon Stone went to Brookhauser Elementary in the Saegertown Schools. She later studied at the Saegertown High School and graduated in 1975. Sharon then got enrolled at the Edinboro University.
However, after she was advised to drop out of the university to pursue a modeling career, she left her studies behind. She eventually resumed her studies and graduated from Edinboro University in 2016.
Actress, model, and film producer
- Father – Joseph William Stone II (Factory worker and tool and die manufacturer)
- Mother – Dorothy Marie Lawson (Accountant)
- Siblings – Kelly Stone (Younger Sister), Patrick Stone (Younger Brother), Mike Stone (Older Brother)
- Others – Joseph William Stone (Paternal Grandfather), Lela H. Greenlee (Paternal Grandmother), Clarence Grover Lawson (Maternal Grandfather), Freda E. Woods (Maternal Grandmother)
Sharon Stone is represented by:
- Mosaic (Talent Management Company)
- Plan A (Talent Agency)
5 ft 8½ in or 1,74 m
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sharon Stone has dated:
- Hart Bochner (1988) – Sharon Stone dated actor Hart Bochner in 1988. They had reportedly grown close while shooting for the TV mini-series, War and Remembrance. However, the things didn’t end well between them as he called her ‘the anti-christ’ on a number of occasions.
- Michael Greenburg (1984-1990) – Stone first met her first husband Michael Greenburg, who is a producer, in 1984 while working on the TV film, The Vegas Strip War. She was the female lead in the movie and he was producing the project. They got married in the same year. However, they decided to separate after three years. Their divorce was eventually finalized in 1990.
- Jon Peters – Stone was rumored to be going out with movie producer Jon Peters in the early nineties. They were seen together at the premiere at a couple of his movies.
- Dwight Yoakam (1992) – Stone first met country singer Dwight Yoakam at the photoshoot for the Ebel watches. They started their short-lived affair that lasted for about six weeks. They were even pictured together on the red carpet of that year’s Academy Awards. However, after their breakup, she was very severe in comments about Yoakam. In one such comment, she claimed that a dirt sandwich was better than Dwight Yoakam. She later moaned that she still had to see images of such an unimportant relationship in the press.
- Paul Verhoeven (1992) – Stone reportedly had an affair with director Paul Verhoeven in 1992. Verhoeven had directed Stone in Basic Instinct and their romance had blossomed on the sets of the movie. She has revealed in her interviews that the iconic leg-crossing scene in the movie was due to his insistence. He hadn’t initially told her his intentions and asked her to remove her underwear as the white color of it didn’t look good on camera. He had promised her that nothing would be shown in the movie. So, she was stunned when she saw her private parts in the movie premiere. She was shocked and went into the booth and slapped him.
- Michael Douglas (1992) – In 1992, she was also linked with her Basic Instinct co-star Michael Douglas.
- Chris Peters – Sharon was reported to be dating music executive Chris Peters in the early years of the nineties. She had even taken him as her date to the 50th Annual Golden Globe Awards in January 1993. Their relationship was widely discussed in tabloids due to their age difference as Chris was 11 years younger than him. Also, their breakup was in the news as it was claimed that she had dumped him with scarcely a public comment.
- Johnathon Schaech – While appearing on Andy Cohen’s Then & Now, the actor and writer Johnathon Schaech claimed that he has had a fling with Sharon Stone in the past.
- George Howe Englund, Jr – Stone has been often linked with Hollywood boss George Howe Englund, Jr. It has even been claimed that he was her third husband. However, Stone has refuted such claims and has insisted that she doesn’t even know George.
- David Duchovny (1993) – The Basic Instinct star was rumored to be having a fling with actor David Duchovny in the summer of 1993.
- Bill MacDonald (1993-1994) – Towards the end of 1993, Sharon’s another affair was firmly on the covers of tabloids. It was reported that movie producer Bill MacDonald, who had served as a producer of her movie, Sliver had left his wife Naomi Baka to live with Stone. In an interesting turn of events, Baka started an affair with movie’s scriptwriter Joe Eszterhas, leading to the end of his 24 years old marriage. Bill and Sharon had even got engaged. Upon their breakup in 1994, Sharon returned the engagement ring through a FedEx delivery.
- Bob Wagner (1994-1995) – In 1994, Stone started going out with Bob Wagner. They had grown close while shooting for the movie, The Quick and the Dead. Bob was attached as the first assistant director of the project. Their relationship lasted for about a year. But during that short time, they managed to even get engaged.
- John F. Kennedy, Jr. (1995) – Sharon had an affair with lawyer and journalist John F. Kennedy, Jr., who was also the son of President John F. Kennedy, in the summer of 1995. They had met while they were vacationing at Martha’s Vineyard.
- Eric Clapton (1996) – In 1996, Sharon Stone was linked with English singer Eric Clapton. They were even spotted leaving in a car after a date at high profile restaurant in London.
- Jack Nicholson (1996)
- Dweezil Zappa (1996) – In the summer of 1996, Stone was going out with rock guitarist. They made their relationship public in May after arriving at the Mission: Impossible Los Angeles premiere as a couple. However, their relationship lasted for a few months only.
- Russell Crowe – The Quick and the Dead actors Sharon and Russell Crowe dated for some time after working together in the movie.
- Phil Bronstein (1998-2004) – Sharon got married to Phil Bronstein, the executive editor of The San Francisco Examiner, on the Valentine’s Eve in 1998. In 2000, they decided to adopt a baby son, Roan Joseph Bronstein. In 2003, Bronstein filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce was eventually granted in 2004. Shortly after the divorce, she temporarily lost the custody of their son Roan. The judge had ruled that Roan would live with his father and Stone was given visitation rights.
- Adrien Brody (2003) – In 2003, actors Adrien Brody and Sharon Stone were seen together after Sharon’s then-husband, Phil Bronstein filed for divorce.
- Craig Ferguson (2005) – In 2005, Craig Ferguson asked out Sharon while she was making an appearance on his talk show, The Late Late Show. They went out for one dinner date and it was awkward enough that they decided against going ahead.
- Christian Slater (2006) – In the second half of 2006, Sharon was linked with actor Christian Slater. They had grown close while shooting for the movie, Bobby. They had been spotted out and about on numerous occasions before they finally confirmed that they were indeed going out. They also revealed that they planned to celebrate Christmas together.
- Rick Fox (2006-2007) – Sharon was linked with the former professional basketball player and actor Rick Fox on a couple of occasions in 2006 and 2007. They were first linked in October 2006 as it was claimed that they were spotted making out at the Hollywood hotspot Hyde nightclub.
- Jared Leto (2006) – Stone was reported to have hooked up with actor Jared Leto in September 2006. They were reported to have been spotted flirting up a storm at Los Angeles club Area.
- Larry Austin (2007) – In the summer of 2007, she was reported to be dating Larry Austin. Their relationship became the subject of news after they were spotted getting cozy during their vacations at a tropical resort. The paparazzi were also heavily criticized as topless pictures of Stone were taken without her permission.
- Shareef Malnik (2007) – Towards the end of 2007, Sharon was rumored to be going out with actor Shareef Malnik. They were spotted together on a couple of occasions including 13th Annual InterContinental Make-A-Wish Ball in November in Miami.
- Martin Mica (2012-2014) – Stone started going out with Argentine model Martin Mica in 2012. They had first met at Vogue Brazil party in Sao Paolo in the same year. Their relationship was widely discussed by the American and Argentine tabloids as 27 years old Mica was nearly three decades younger than Stone. In the start of 2017, it was reported that had broken up. However, a couple of days later, they put these rumors to rest by stepping out in Beverly Hills for a PDA packed outing. They eventually ended their relationship in February 2014. It was claimed that she was too busy. Plus, they didn’t have any common interest.
- Antonio Banderas (2014) – Shortly after the end of his marriage with Melanie Griffith, Antonio Banderas was rumored to have hooked up with Sharon Stone. They were even reported to have gone on a trip to mark the start of their relationship.
- David DeLuise (2014-2015) – After they were spotted on a date at Hugo’s Restaurant in the West Hollywood in December 2014, Stone was linked with actor David DeLuise. While leaving the restaurant, they were pictured cuddling and kissing in the car park. In January 2015, they were again spotted going out for a date. They were spotted holding hands as they left Mr. Chow restaurant in Beverly Hills. However, the reports of their relationship stopped within a couple of weeks.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German, English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
But, over the course of her esteemed career, she has been best known for her blonde dyed locks.
- Deep sultry voice
- Blue eyes
- Short hairdo
Sharon Stone has appeared in the TV commercials for the following:
- Seagrams 7 Golden Wine Cooler
- Ford models
- Freixenet (Spanish)
- El Corte Inglés (Spanish)
- American Stroke Association
- William Lawson
- Banca 121 (Banca Del Salento)
- Vernal (Japanese Cosmetics Brand)
- Dior Capture Totale
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
- Charlie fragrance
- Alain Afflelou
She has also been featured in the print adverts for the following:
- One Essential – Dior
- Badgley Mischka
- Dior Capture Totale
- Salvini (Spanish and Italian)
- El Corte Inglés (Spanish)
- OGGI International Hair Care Products
Best Known For
- Her electric and sultry performance in the erotic thriller movie, Basic Instinct.
- Having appeared in the female lead roles in popular and successful movies such as Casino and The Muse.
- Having made appearances on popular TV shows such as War and Remembrance, Will & Grace, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
In 1980, she made her theatrical film debut in a minor role in the comedy-drama movie, Stardust Memories, which was written and directed by Woody Allen, who also cast himself in the lead role in the movie.
First TV Show
In 1982, Sharon Stone made her first TV show appearance in A Little Magic episode of the NBC sitcom, Silver Spoons.
After hitting the 40s, Sharon Stone decided to focus more on her fitness regime and disciplined diet plan to ensure that she would look great even in her advancing age. She credits her youthful figure to the total body stretches which she regularly performs at the 24-Hour Fitness Gym. She also relies on strength training to tone her body.
She loves yoga for its ability to elongate her muscles and dance for the fun cardio it provides. She also loves to go to Pilates and Barre classes. Sharon tries to make sure that she is working out for 45 minutes to 1 hour about 3 to 4 days every week.
The changes in diet plan include focussing on a low carb diet. She has completely given up hard alcohol and instead fuels up with cleansing and detoxifying teas. She has also decreased her consumption of dairy products. However, she has decided against eliminating any nutrient group from her diet. She still enjoys steak, ribeyes, porterhouse, and New York strip. But she makes sure that she is eating everything in moderation.
Sharon Stone Favorite Things
- Hair Products – Tancho stick, Dry shampoo from Bumble and Bumble, Blondish Hair Powder from Bumble and Bumble, John Frieda and PureOlogy shampoos and conditioners
- Lipstick Color – Red
- Facial Products – Dior Capture Totale products
- Makeup Essentials – Brow pencil from Dior
- Dior Products – Lip glosses and DiorShow Mascara
- Fragrance – Aveda Energizing oil
- Guilty Pleasure – Dark Chocolate
Sharon Stone Facts
- In her teens, she did a number of miscellaneous jobs including working as a counter girl on a part-time basis at McDonald’s.
- She was an academically gifted child and had got into second grade by the age of 5. By the age of 15, she had got admission at the Edinboro University.
- While studying in the university, she went on to win the title of Miss Crawford County, which made her eligible for the beauty pageant held for Miss Pennsylvania.
- She had auditioned for the role of Vicky Vale in 1989 classic Batman. She had also given the audition for the role of Alex Forrest in Fatal Attraction.
- While shooting for the movie Casino, she had quite a hard time on the sets as she battled back problem that was caused by an old injury. To make the matters worse, she had to wear a white beaded gown for casino scene that weighed 45 pounds.
- In 1995, the French government honored her with the Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters for her immense contributions to the cinema.
- While growing up, she had a horrific accident while riding a horse as she ran into a clothesline that ripped her neck open. She still has a scar on the side of her neck.
- In 2007, she was honored by her alma mater Edinboro State University with an honorary Doctorate in Philosophy in public service.
- She has done extensive activism and charity work for AIDS-related foundations. For her efforts, she received Humanitarian Award at the Memorial Church from Harvard Foundation in 2005.
- To prepare for her role in The Quick and the Dead, she took special training from renowned Hollywood Gun Coach, Thell Reed.
- She is allergic to caffeine. She also suffers from diabetes and asthma.
- In 2011, the Men’s Health magazine placed her on the 11th spot in “100 Hottest Women of All Time” list.
- In 1995, she was honored with her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Hollywood, California.
- She was under consideration for the role of Rose in the iconic romantic drama movie, Titanic. She was also considered for the role of Sarah Connor in the action flick, Terminator.
- In 1999, the Playboy magazine placed her on the 24th position in their list featuring 100 Sexiest Stars of the Century.
- In January 2005, she was widely criticized for soliciting pledge to raise $1 million for mosquito nets for Tanzania at the African poverty panel held at World Economic Forum in Davos. Even, UNICEF wasn’t impressed with the conversion of the panel into a fundraiser. At the event, she could only raise $250,000, which forced UNICEF to pay remaining $750,000 that led to the diversion of funds from other important projects. Also, the pledged mosquito nets weren’t delivered to the needy and some of them emerged as wedding dresses on the black market.
- In 2008, she drew widespread criticism for saying in an interview conducted on sidelines of Cannes Film Festival that Sichuan earthquake was the result of the bad karma incurred by the Chinese for their woeful treatment of Tibet and The Dalai Lama.
- In aftermath of the fallout caused by her comments, Dior China posted an apology in her name. However, she denied making an apology and insisted that she stood with her remarks.
- In September 2001, she had to be hospitalized for a subarachnoid hemorrhage. She was diagnosed with a vertebral artery dissection.
- In 2015, she managed to stage another impromptu fundraiser at the Pilosio Building Peace Award in Milan. This time, she managed to raise sufficient amount to build 28 schools in Africa.
- In March 2006, she traveled with Nobel Peace Prize winner Shimon Peres to Israel to promote peace in the Middle Eastern region.
- While growing up, she used to put up theatre productions in her family’s garage for the audiences gathered around the picnic table.
- In September 2012, she fainted while attending a fashion show in Italy. She was suffering from severe head pains at the event.
- In 1997, Sharon released her biography, The Sharon Stone Story, which was written by Mike Munn.
- Stone was one of the frontrunners for the sultry role of Poison Ivy in 1997 released movie, Batman & Robin.
- She was all set to play the role of Stacy Mansdorf in Blue Ice. But, she dropped out to focus on her role in Basic Instinct.
- She started her modeling career with the Ford Modeling Agency. She later moved to Europe to work on modeling assignments and while in Europe, she decided to completely quit modeling to become an actress.
- In 1997, the Empire magazine included her on the list featuring “The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time”. In 1995, they had included in the 100 Sexiest Stars in Film History list.
- In her 2021 memoir titled The Beauty of Living Twice, Sharon revealed that she once got pregnant during her first serious relationship and had got an abortion in a clinic in Ohio.
Dascha Yolaine Polanco, Dascha Polanco, born on December 3, 1982. Dascha Polanco has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Dascha Polanco is a Dominican actress. Dascha Polanco is known for portraying the role of Dayanara “Daya” Diaz on the Netflix series Orange Is the New Black. Dascha Polanco identifies as Afro-Dominican. Dascha Polanco was born in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, and moved to the United States at a young age. Dascha Polanco was raised in Sunset Park, Brooklyn, and Miami by her father, a mechanic, and mother, a cosmetologist. Dascha Polanco is the oldest of three children; she has a brother and sister. Dascha Polanco aspired to be an actress from an early age. So Dascha Polanco completed a bachelor’s degree in psychology at Hunter College. After college Dascha Polanco began working in the healthcare industry with the intention of becoming a nurse. Dascha Polanco was working in hospital administration at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx while studying nursing when she gained the courage to pursue acting again and registered herself with an acting studio. Dascha Polanco attended BIH Studios in New York, and while there was signed by the talent agency Shirley Grant Management. Her first acting credits were minor parts in the television series Unforgettable and NYC 22. In 2012, Dascha Polanco was cast in the Netflix series Orange Is the New Black as Dayanara “Daya” Diaz, an inmate in a women’s prison. In 2013, Dascha Polanco appeared in the independent film Gimme Shelter before returning to her role on Orange Is the New Black for the show’s second season. In June 2014, it was announced that Dascha Polanco had been promoted from a recurring role to a series regular for the show’s third season, which was released in June 2015. Dascha Polanco appeared in the comedy films The Cobbler and Joy, and starred in the film The Perfect Match. In 2018, Dascha Polanco had a recurring role in The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, and in 2019, she had a recurring role in Netflix series, Russian Doll and When They See Us.
|Dascha Polanco Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dascha Polanco is a Dominican actress and voice artist who is best known for playing Dayanara “Daya” Diaz in the Netflix series Orange Is the New Black. In addition to that, some of her other on-screen roles include playing Carmel in Gimme Shelter, Sheila “Pressy” Wells in The Perfect Match, Jackie in Joy, Det. Lori Wieder in The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, Elena in When They See Us, Beatrice in Russian Doll, Nurse in The Irishman.
Dascha Yolaine Polanco
Her birth date in December 03, 1982
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Dascha got her bachelor’s degree in psychology from Hunter College. She has also studied nursing at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, New York City.
Moreover, Dascha has attended Break Into Hollywood (BIH) studios in New York.
Actress, Voice Artist
- Father – Rubén Darío Polanco (Mechanic)
- Mother – Janet Polanco (Cosmetologist)
- Siblings – She has a younger brother and a younger sister.
She has been signed with these agencies:
- Shirley Grant Management
- The Gersh Agency, Inc., Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 5 in or 1,65 m
Boyfriend / Spouse
When she was 18 (in 2013), she became a mother. She has three kids.
Also, she dated Travis Scott, the popular rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer, in the year 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Hispanic)
She has Dominican Republic (African and Spanish) ancestry.
She is always seen with multi-colored hair. Sometimes, she is supporting purple-colored hair, pink hair and magenta hair.
- Curvy figure
41-30-42 in or 104-76-107 cm
12 (US) or 44 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
She has appeared in an Old Navy TV commercial.
Dascha has also been featured in NFL’s Women’s Apparel line in 2015 alongside other ladies like Alyssa Milano and Jamie Chung.
Best Known For
Playing Dayanara Diaz in the comedy-drama series Orange Is the New Black
Dascha first appeared in the 2013 independent drama film Gimme Shelter for her role as Caramel.
First TV Show
In 2011, Dascha appeared in the police procedural drama series Unforgettable for her role as Estella in just 1 episode.
Dascha Polanco Favorite Things
- Lip Color
Dascha Polanco Facts
- When Dascha was young, she relocated with her family to the United States from the Dominican Republic.
- Polanco, for the most part, was raised in US-based cities Brooklyn (in New York) and Miami by her parents.
- Dascha wanted to be an actress from a young age. But, she didn’t audition because of her weight.
- She has worked as a nurse in the healthcare industry and hospital administrator at Montefiore Medical Center.
- She got the courage to audition for film roles and work in the entertainment industry when she was working as a nurse.
- Alongside Terrence J, Cassie Ventura, Donald Faison, Robert Christopher Riley, Lauren London, Joe Pantoliano, and Paula Patton, she co-starred as Sheila “Pressy” Wells in the 2016 American romantic comedy film, The Perfect Match.
- Her mom died when she was young and due to all this, she has faced depression issues.
- Just 2 years Dascha’s senior Elizabeth Rodriguez played the role of her mother in Orange is the New Black.
- Her first full-time acting job came with the role of Dayanara Diaz in the Orange Is the New Black.
- In 2018, she appeared in the recurring role of Det. Lori Wieder in The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, the 2nd season of the FX true crime anthology television series American Crime Story.
- Dascha was seen as Beatrice, Alan’s girlfriend to whom he is going to propose, in the American comedy-drama streaming television series, Russian Doll, in 2019.
- She was cast as a nurse in the 2019 American epic crime film, The Irishman, starring Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Joe Pesci, Ray Romano, Bobby Cannavale, Anna Paquin, Stephen Graham, and Harvey Keitel.
Bridgit Claire Mendler, Bridgit Mendler, born on December 18, 1992. Bridgit Mendler has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Bridgit Mendler is an American actress, singer, and songwriter. In 2004, she began her career in the animated Indian film The Legend of Buddha, later starring in the films Alice Upside Down (2007), The Clique (2008), Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009) and Labor Pains (2009) as a teenager. In 2009, Bridgit Mendler signed with Disney Channel and played Juliet van Heusen on Wizards of Waverly Place. Following the positive reception to her character, Bridgit Mendler landed the role of Teddy Duncan on the Disney series Good Luck Charlie, which ran from April 2010 to February 2014. Bridgit Mendler also starred in the Disney Channel Original Movie Lemonade Mouth in 2011. Subsequently, Bridgit Mendler portrayed Candace in the NBC sitcom Undateable (2015–2016) and Ashley Willerman in the musical television series Nashville (2017). Bridgit Mendler was featured on two singles released from the soundtrack of Lemonade Mouth, with both charting on the US Billboard Hot 100. In 2012, Bridgit Mendler released her debut studio album Hello My Name Is…. It went on to peak at number 30 on the Billboard 200, with over 200,000 copies sold. The record spawned the lead single “Ready or Not” (2012), which was certified Gold and Platinum in various countries. The follow-up single “Hurricane” (2013) did not achieve the same level of success but is still her second most popular single to date. Bridgit Mendler released new music independently in 2016 and 2017. Bridgit Mendler also has links with several philanthropic projects and humanitarian causes. From 2010 to 2012, she served as ambassador to First Book, a campaign to encourage reading and gives books to children in need, and Give With Target, with Target Corporation to raise funds to reform schools in the United States.
Bridgit Claire Mendler
Her birth date in December 18, 1992
Washington, D.C., U.S.
Mill Valley, California, U.S.
She attended Lafayette Elementary School for early education and then went on to attend the University of Southern California for studying liberal arts.
Actress, singer, songwriter
- Father – Harry Mendler
- Mother – Leah Mendler
- Siblings – Nick Mendler (Brother)
Her deals are managed by Red Light Management.
Pop, reggae fusion, soul, R&B, indie pop
5 ft 6 in or 1,68 m
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bridgit Mendler dated:
- Shane Harper (2011) – Mendler started dating the actor, Shane Harper on May 20, 2011, after meeting him on the set of “Good Luck Charlie,” where they played love interests of each other.
- Spouse: Griffin Cleverly (2019)
Race / Ethnicity
Bridge’s blonde hair and cute dimples make her different.
35-27-35 in or 89-69-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Target’s campaigns like “Give with Friends”, “Summer Shop” and “Give with Target”
Best Known For
“Good Luck Charlie”, television series by Disney Channel Original. She played the role of Teddy Duncan in it.
First TV Show
General Hospital, an American soap opera. She portrayed the character of Lulu Spencer in it in 2006.
The Legend of Buddha (2004), an Indian animated film. Her character name was Lucy.
Hello My Name Is… (2012). The album is of the pop genre.
Bridgit Mendler’s Favorite Things
- Favorite TV Shows – The Office, Community and 90210
- Favorite Songs – Don’t think twice and It’s All Right (Bob Dylan)
- Favorite Book – Hamlet by William Shakespear
- Favorite Food – Chocolate & Sushi
Bridgit Mendler’s Facts
- Bridgit first noticeable performance was in “Labor Pains”, a TV Film. Lindsay Lohan was her co-star in it.
- Bridge’s first Disney project was “Wizards of the Waverly Place”.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakuel (2009) was Bridge’s first theatrical performance.
- She got selected for Good Luck Charlie for her role in Wizards project received a positive reception.
- She was a part of Good Luck Charlie film too, released in 2011.
- Her first project as a singer with Disney was “Lemonade Mouth”. Her both tracks from the movie were enlisted on Billboard Top 100.
- Billboard 200 ranked her album at No. 30.
- Till November 2012, 74000 copies of her debut album were sold.
- “Ready Or Not” album having her 1st single was her 1st International Top 40 hit. It reached the highest position of No. 49 on Billboard Hot 100.
- Although she was born in Washington DC but grew up in Mill Valley, San Francisco. When Mendler was 8, she shifted to San Franciso with her parents.
Saoirse-Monica Jackson, born on 24 November 1993. Saoirse-Monica Jackson has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Saoirse-Monica Jackson is a Northern Irish actress, best known for portraying Erin Quinn on the Channel 4 sitcom Derry Girls. Saoirse-Monica Jackson was born in Derry on 24 November 1993. Saoirse-Monica Jackson split her time growing up in Derry and Greencastle, County Donegal, where her parents ran a village pub. After obtaining GCSEs and A-Levels at St Cecilia’s College in Derry, Saoirse-Monica Jackson trained in acting at the Arden School of Theatre in Manchester. Jackson’s television debut came in 2016 when she landed the role of Sasha in Harlan Coben’s The Five, appearing in four episodes. In 2016, Saoirse-Monica Jackson also played Curley’s wife in the Birmingham Repertory Theatre tour of John Steinbeck’s Of Mice and Men. Saoirse-Monica Jackson appeared briefly in the final episode of 2017 BBC One drama series Broken. In 2018, Saoirse-Monica Jackson portrayed Shena Carney in a West End production of The Ferryman at the Gielgud Theatre. Jackson made her debut as lead character Erin Quinn in Derry Girls in the show’s first episode, airing on Channel 4 on 4 January 2018. Her performance was well received and, in turn, saw her nominated for the IFTA Gala Television Award for Best Female Performance. Saoirse-Monica Jackson returned for the second series of Derry Girls on 5 March 2019. Saoirse-Monica Jackson appeared in an episode of The Great British Bake Off: Festive Specials.
|Saoirse-Monica Jackson Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1993|
Saoirse-Monica Jackson is an Irish actress who rose to fame playing Erin Quinn in the breakout 90s-inspired sitcom, Derry Girls (2018-Present). She has more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Her birth date in November 24, 1993
Derry, Northern Ireland
London, England, United Kingdom
Saoirse-Monica attended St Cecilia’s College in Derry, whose alumni includes her Derry Girls co-star, Jamie-Lee O’Donnell.
She studied acting at the Arden School of Theatre located in Manchester.
- Father – He worked as an Engineer.
- Mother – Ruth Jackson (Counsellor)
Saoirse-Monica is represented by the Independent Talent Group.
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish descent.
- Thick Derry accent
- Expressive face
Saoirse-Monica has endorsed brands like:
- By Rotation
- Needle & Thread
- House of Sunny
- UV Arts C.I.C
- Mae Cassidy
- Jimmy Choo
Saoirse-Monica Jackson Favorite Things
- Movies – Educating Rita (1983), Blue Valentine (2010), The Grinch
- Actress – Julie Walters
- Dessert – A Cheese Board
- Author – Anna Burns
- Meal – Homemade Sausage Rolls
- Alcoholic Drink – Bloody Mary
- Fashion Brand – Rixo
Saoirse-Monica Jackson Facts
- Her celebrity crush is Mark Ruffalo.
- Saoirse-Monica went through a wild party girl phase in her youth despite taking a religious pledge with the Pioneer Total Abstinence Association to remain a lifelong teetotaller.
- She worked as a door-to-door salesgirl selling HelloFresh meal kits before landing the lead role in Derry Girls.
- She has been mistaken for the Made In Chelsea star, Georgia Toffolo.
- Saoirse-Monica has made appearances in other television shows such as The Five, Urban Myths, The Great British Bake Off, etc.
- In reality, Saoirse-Monica is almost 10 years older than the school-going character she plays on Derry Girls.
- She was touted as the ‘Next Irish Star Actress’ by the Irish Independent Magazine in April 2016.
Kimberly Alexis Bledel, Alexis Bledel, born on September 16, 1981. Alexis Bledel has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Alexis Bledel is an American actress and model. Alexis Bledel is known for her role as Rory Gilmore on the television series Gilmore Girls (2000–2007), and Emily Malek in The Handmaid’s Tale (2017–), for which Alexis Bledel won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series. Alexis Bledel made her feature film debut as Winnie Foster in Tuck Everlasting (2002), and went on to appear in Sin City (2005), Post Grad (2009), and as Lena Kaligaris in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants film series. For her work in Gilmore Girls, Alexis Bledel received nominations for Satellite, Teen Choice and Young Artist Awards. In 2016, Alexis Bledel reprised her role on the Netflix reunion miniseries Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life. In addition to her Guest Actress Emmy win in 2017 for The Handmaid’s Tale, she has also been nominated for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in 2018 and was again nominated in the Guest Actress category in 2020 for her work on that show.
Kimberly Alexis Bledel
Her birth date in September 16, 1981
Houston, Texas, USA
Alexis attended Catholic St. Agnes Academy in Houston. Apart from this she also attended Baptist and Lutheran schools (St. Mark’s Lutheran Middle School). She later attended New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts for a year.
Actress, model, producer
- Father – Martin Bledel
- Mother – Nanette (née Dozier) (Worked as a gift processor and flight attendant)
- Siblings – Eric David Bledel (Younger Brother)
- Others – Enrique Einar Bledel Huus (Paternal Grandfather) (Hails from Argentina) (Vice President of Coca-Cola Latin America), Jean (Campbell) (Paternal Grandmother)
5 ft 7 in or 1,70 m
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexis Bledel dated:
- Jared Padalecki (2000-2002) – Gilmore Girls‘ casting director, Mara Casey revealed in 2016 that actors Jared Padalecki and Alexis secretly dated from 2000 to 2002.
- Milo Ventimiglia (2002-2006) – Gilmore Girls co-stars, Milo Ventimiglia and Alexis Bledel started dating in December 2002 after meeting on the set of television show Gilmore Girls. The ON screen relationship lasted for three and a half years OFF screen as well. They finally broke up in May 2006.
- John Paul (2010-2011) – British model John Paul dated Alexis for a couple of months from September 2010 until 2011.
- Vincent Kartheiser (2012-Present) – Bledel started dating her Mad Men co-star, Vincent Kartheiser in April 2012. In March 2013, the couple announced their engagement and married in June 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Danish, distant German, Scottish, English, Argentine descent on her father’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
But, Alexis likes to dye them blonde.
- Brown hair
- Striking blue eyes
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Alexis appeared in a print advert in the Naturistics Lip Gloss and Bonne Bell Chapstick in 2000.
Best Known For
Playing a lead role as Rory Gilmore in The WB’s comedy-drama Gilmore Girls from 2000 until 2007.
She is also identified by her role as Lena Kaligaris in the 2005 movie The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
Alexis appeared as a student in the 1998 comedy-drama film Rushmore. As this was a minor role, it is uncredited.
First TV Show
From 2000 until 2007, Alexis appeared in the American comedy-drama series Gilmore Girls for her lead role as Rory Gilmore.
Alexis prepares her own food to make sure that she knows what she is eating. And, mostly she eats healthy food. She cooks her food almost every day. This does not mean she never goes out in a restaurant. Alexis mostly prefers to go out for a drink. Just because, she knows what is being poured into her glass. In this way, she can remain healthy for a long time or we can say forever.
During her role as Rory in the Gilmore Girls, she used to do a lot of Piloxing (Pilates and boxing) coupled with some cardio to make it more effective. She worked with a Pilates trainer Viveca Jensen for that. Jensen focused more on her buttocks and thighs. Other exercises like abs workout on the Pilates reformer, and posture exercises were also performed by Alexis.
Alexis Bledel Favorite Things
- Food – Wendy’s chicken nuggets, Hi-C fruit punch
- TV Shows – That ’70s Show (1998-2006), Ed (2000-2004)
- Movies – Wings of the Dove (1997), The Secret Garden (1993), The Little Princess (1939)
- Bands – Evanescence, Incubus, Less Than Jake, Jimmy Eat World, Radiohead
- New Yorker – John Lennon
- Store – Target
Alexis Bledel Facts
- She supported Barack Obama in the 2012 elections and requested her fans to vote for him.
- Her paternal grandfather served as the Vice President of Coca-Cola Latin America and Coca-Cola Inter-American Corporation.
- She considers herself Latina.
- She first learnt Spanish and then English, after she started going to school.
- Her parents were raised in the Latin American culture.
- She was shy as a child and first attended a community theater on her mother’s recommendation just to overcome her shyness.
- Alexis has also worked as a model before. She was discovered at a local shopping mall when she was 14. Subsequently, she attended Page Parkes Center for Modeling and Acting.
- Bledel appeared in Less Than Jake’s music video “She’s Gonna Break Soon” in 2003.
- She has a Maltese-chihuahua mixed breed dog named Sophie.
- Besides acting, she also finds photography interesting.
- Though, her professional name is Alexis, but she is called by her real name – Kimberly by all of her friends, colleagues, and family.
Janel Meilani Parrish Long, Janel Parrish, born on October 30, 1988. Janel Parrish has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Janel Parrish is an American actress and singer, who is best known for starring as Mona Vanderwaal in the mystery-drama franchise Pretty Little Liars (2010–2017, 2019) and as Margot Covey in the To All the Boys film series (2018–2021). Janel Parrish also portrayed Jade in the teen comedy film Bratz (2007). Janel Parrish subsequently appeared in several community theatre productions in Hawaii – most notably as Jean Louise “Scout” Finch in Manoa Valley Theatre’s revival of To Kill a Mockingbird in 1998. In 1999, Janel Parrish landed her first substantial television role in NBC’s action series Baywatch. In 2000, Janel Parrish was featured in Disney’s live-action television film based on the Pinocchio story Geppetto, portraying the role of Natalie. Janel Parrish then went on to appear as Vanessa in The WB’s short-lived sitcom The O’Keefes. Janel Parrish also appeared in shows and made-for-television films on the Disney Channel, and also guest starred in Fox’s sitcom The Bernie Mac Show, Nickelodeon’s children’s comedy-drama series Zoey 101, and Fox’s teen drama series The O.C.. Janel Parrish then portrayed Bratz member Jade in the 2007 live-action film Bratz. The role was her first in a motion picture, as well as her first starring role. In May 2007, shortly before the release of Bratz, Janel Parrish was signed to the William Morris Agency. Janel Parrish then landed a recurring role in the NBC supernatural drama series Heroes. Janel Parrish played Mona Vanderwaal for the duration of the Freeform teen drama series Pretty Little Liars, based on the book series by Sara Shepard. Mona is introduced in the first season as a teenage outsider who uses her intelligence and resources to torment others anonymously. In March 2012, Janel Parrish was promoted to a series regular for the third season, and stayed a regular for the remainder of the series. For her performance as Mona, Janel Parrish won Choice TV – Villain at the Teen Choice Awards four times from five nominations. In February 2012, Janel Parrish returned to her stage roots in a production of the musical Spring Awakening. Janel Parrish portrayed Anna, while also understudying the lead female role of Wendla Bergmann. That same year, Janel Parrish had a supporting role in the romantic comedy-drama film Celeste and Jesse Forever. Janel Parrish subsequently guest starred in the CBS drama series Hawaii Five-0, playing the role of Rebecca Fine, an ambitious and strong-willed chemistry student, and made a guest appearance in Lifetime’s fantasy legal drama series Drop Dead Diva as cheerleader Chelsea Putnam. Also in 2014, Janel Parrish led the cast of the Lifetime thriller film High School Possession as Lauren Brady. The following year, Janel Parrish had a guest role as villainess Jillian Havemeyer in NBC’s comedy-drama series The Mysteries of Laura. In 2017, Janel Parrish guest starred in Fox’s procedural drama series Rosewood, playing Selena Monet, a young popstar. In November 2017, Janel Parrish began portraying Sandy Dumbrowski in a Toronto production of Grease, alongside Katie Findlay. Janel Parrish then portrayed Lisa Wagner in the romance film Until We Meet Again, alongside Jackson Rathbone. Janel Parrish co-starred as Margot Covey in the film adaptation of Jenny Han’s young adult romance novel To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, with Lana Condor and John Corbett. Janel Parrish will co-star with Mickey Rourke in the upcoming boxing drama Tiger. Janel Parrish reprised her role as Mona Vanderwaal in the Pretty Little Liars spin-off drama series, Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists.
Janel Meilani Parrish
Her birth date in October 30, 1988
Oahu, Hawaii, USA
Parrish attended Moanalua Elementary School and Moanalua High School in Honolulu, Hawaii
Actress, model, singer-songwriter
- Father – Mark Parrish (European ancestry)
- Mother – Joanne Parrish (Han Chinese ancestry)
- Siblings – Melissa Parrish (Sister)
Rough Diamond Management, Llc.
Pop, electro-pop, bubblegum pop
5 ft 2 in or 1,57 m
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Janel Parrish dated:
- Brant Daugherty (2010-2013) – From February 2010 to March 2013, actors Janel and Brant Daugherty dated each other.
- Payson Lewis (2013-2014) – In October 2013, Parrish started dating Payson Lewis after meeting him on the Broadway. They were an item for a complete year and she left him in October 2014 to date her Dancing with the Stars partner, Valentin Chmerkovskiy.
- Val Chmerkovskiy (2014) – Janel competed in the 19th season of Dancing with the Stars and was paired with Ukrainian pro dancer, Val Chmerkovskiy. During her time on the show, she dated him. The relationship started on October 6, 2014 and went until December 3, 2014. By the way, the pair finished third in the show.
- Justin Altamura (2015-Present) – American band The Iron Heart‘s bassist, Justin Altamura and Janel Parrish were working on a music together and gradually, in May 2015, they started dating each other.
Race / Ethnicity
She is half Chinese on her mother’s side and half Caucasian on her father’s side.
Honey brown eyes
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 6.5 (US).
She has no endorsement deals.
Best Known For
Playing the role as Mona Vanderwaalon the ABC Family series Pretty Little Liars since 2010.
She debuted in music with her electro-pop song “Rainy Day” for the 2007 movie Bratz: The Movie. She also wrote the song herself.
She debuted via 1999 movie Too Rich: The Secret Life of Doris Duke. The movie is a 4 part mini-series in which Janel’s role is uncredited.
First TV Show
In 1999 again, she guest appeared in the American action drama series, Baywatch for her role as Hina in its 10th season for their very first two episodes.
Her family members – mom and dad, were bodybuilders. Hence, she goes to gym and trains herself there. Apart from gym training sessions, she likes to go for hiking. Janel is also a fan of Cardio Barre classes.
Janel Parrish Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Soap & Glory Glow Solution, Rosebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon
Janel Parrish Facts
- She started playing piano at the age of 6.
- She is good friends with Pretty Little Liars co-stars Ashley Benson, Brant Daugherty and Lucy Hale. Parrish is also close friends with Skyler Shaye, Bratz: The Movie co-star.
- Janel first came into prominence when she won the local talent competitions in Hawaii.
- She is a songwriter too and had been on Broadway.
- Due to her mixed ethnicity, she is called Happa in Hawaii. Happa is a term to describe a half Asian person.