Kaley Christine Cuoco, Kaley Cuoco, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, born on November 30, 1985. Kaley Cuoco has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Kaley Cuoco is an American actress and producer. After a series of supporting film and television roles in the late 1990s, Kaley Cuoco landed her breakthrough role as Bridget Hennessy on the ABC sitcom 8 Simple Rules (2002–2005). Thereafter, Kaley Cuoco voiced Brandy Harrington on Brandy & Mr. Whiskers (2004–2006) and appeared as Billie Jenkins on the final season of the television series Charmed (2005–2006). Kaley Cuoco later starred as Penny on the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory (2007–2019), and received a Satellite Award, a Critics’ Choice Award, and two People’s Choice Awards for the role. Since 2020, Kaley Cuoco has starred in and served as executive producer for the HBO Max comedic thriller The Flight Attendant, which received widespread critical acclaim. For this performance, Kaley Cuoco has received nominations at the Golden Globe Awards, the Screen Actors Guild Awards, and the Critics’ Choice Awards.
Kaley Cuoco made her film debut in the thriller television film Quicksand: No Escape (1992). Her film work includes Virtuosity (1995), Toothless (1999), Can’t Be Heaven (1999), Alley Cats Strike (2000), Growing Up Brady (2000), Crimes of Fashion (2004), The Hollow (2004), Lucky 13 (2005), To Be Fat like Me (2007), Cougar Club (2007), Killer Movie (2008), The Penthouse (2010), Hop (2011), Authors Anonymous (2014), and The Wedding Ringer (2015). Kaley Cuoco received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2014 and in October 2017 founded Yes, Norman Productions.
In September 2007, Kaley Cuoco began starring in the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory, playing Penny, a Cheesecake Factory employee and aspiring actress who lives across the hall from physicists Dr. Leonard Hofstadter and Dr. Sheldon Cooper. Prior to the 2010–2011 season, she earned US$60,000 an episode for the series, the same as her co-stars. In 2010, the cast negotiated a raise for each actor to make US$200,000 per episode. As of August 2014, Kaley Cuoco and her co-stars from The Big Bang Theory Johnny Galecki and Jim Parsons each earned an estimated US$1 million per episode.
Kaley Cuoco starred in the Lifetime film To Be Fat like Me, which premiered on January 8, 2007. Kaley Cuoco played a minor role in the Prison Break episodes “The Message” and “Chicago”, as well as starring in the comedy horror spoof Killer Movie in 2008. Kaley Cuoco also appeared in the 2010 film The Penthouse. In 2011, Kaley Cuoco appeared in Allure magazine’s annual “Naked Truth” feature. That same year, Kaley Cuoco appeared in the films Hop and The Last Ride. Kaley Cuoco was also chosen to host the Teen Choice Awards in 2011, as well as the People’s Choice Awards in 2012 and 2013. Kaley Cuoco is a regular on Priceline.com commercials as the daughter of William Shatner’s character.
In October 2018, it was announced that Kaley Cuoco would voice the title character of the DC Universe adult animation series Harley Quinn, and also serve as executive producer. In August 2019, it was announced that Kaley Cuoco would executive produce the upcoming CBS comedy, Pretty, which is written and also executive produced by Lindsey Kraft and Santina Muha. In April 2020, Kaley Cuoco joined the cast of the upcoming action comedy film The Man from Toronto as the female lead alongside Kevin Hart and Woody Harrelson.
|Kaley Cuoco Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1985|
Kaley Christine Cuoco
Her birth date in November 30, 1985
Camarillo, California, USA
Los Angeles, California, USA
She was homeschooled since she was in the seventh grade because she didn’t like the private school.
Actress, voice actress
- Father – Gary Carmine Cuoco (Realtor)
- Mother – Layne Ann (Wingate) (Homemaker)
- Others – Briana Cuoco (Sister)
She is represented by:
- SDB Partners, Inc.
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners
5 ft 6 in or 1,68 m
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaley has dated:
- Thad Luckinbill (2002) – American actor best known for playing J.T. Hellstrom on the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless for 11 years, dated Cuoco in 2002.
- Kevin Zegers (2003-2004) – Canadian actor and model had a relationship with Kaley Cuoco in the past. They worked together in the 2004 film “Josh Henderson”.
- Jaron Lowenstein (2005-2006) – American musician, one part of the former twin pop act Evan and Joran, also dated Maxim model Kaley during this time.
- Al Santos (2007) – Kaley was rumored to be dating with former American model and actor, who is best known for playing the character of Johnny Bishop in the WB TV series Grosse Pointe. They met during filming the thriller movie “Killer Movie” and they were rumored to be an item.
- Josh Henderson (2007-2008) – They first met in the TV series “8 Simple Rules” in 2002, when Al Santos had a guest appearance in this sitcom. They started dating 5 years later in 2007.
- Johnny Galecki (2007-2010) – Johnny, who is best known for performing his role as “Leonard Hofstadter” in the hit CBS sitcom “The Big Bang Theory” dated his co-star Kaley. Their relationship status was not known to anyone until they broke up in 2010. He was also asked on American morning talk show “The View” regarding his girlfriend. He said, “Do I have a girlfriend? No. But I wouldn’t tell you right now even if I did.”
- Christopher French (2011-2012) – They dated from 2011 to 2012. But, nothing came out of it.
- Josh Resnik (2011-2012) – an addiction specialist and former bassist for Danzig, dated Kaley. She announced her engagement with him in October 2011. But, in March 2012 she was no longer in any relation with him.
- Bret Bollinger (2012-2013) – American singer, Bret commenced dating Kaley in March 2012 and they were seen kissing at LA Lakers game later in that year. The duo separated in 2013.
- Henry Cavill (2013) – Superman Henry had a fling with Kaley Cuoco. They hardly dated 2 weeks. They became an item on June 30, 2013, and dated until July 11, 2013.
- Ryan Sweeting (2013-2015) – Bahamian-born American professional tennis player, Ryan Sweeting started dating Cuoco in August 2013. She was seen with him on August 2, 2013, for the first time. After just more than a month of dating, Kaley engaged him on September 20, 2013. On November 7, she also had a fake marriage on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. But, the real marriage happened on New Year’s Eve (December 31, 2013) in Santa Susana, California. The duo split on September 25, 2015.
- Paul Blackthorne (2015) – In December 2015, she was RUMORed to have hooked up with British actor, Paul Blackthorne.
- Karl Cook (2016-Present) – In March 2016, she started dating equestrian Karl Cook. On November 30, 2017 (Kaley’s 32nd birthday), the couple got engaged. In June 2018, the couple got married in San Diego, California.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry due to her dad and is of English and German descent on her mother’s side.
- Curvy figure
- Blonde hair and green eyes
- Narrow Eyebrows
- Bubbly personality
35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 10 (UK) or 38 (EU)
She has served as the spokesmodel for ProActiv (2012).
She has appeared in lot many television commercials such as for Priceline.com (2012, 2013, 2014), “Wish Granted, Son Safer” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), “Wish Granted, Baby Talking” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), “Wish Granted, Spare Tire, Infinite Witches” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), and others.
Best Known For
Her role as Penny on the Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning comedy series The Big Bang Theory.
1992 thriller film Quicksand: No Escape for her role as Connie Reinhardt. It was a television film. She didn’t have a starring role in this 84-minute long movie.
She has done many films after that in 1995, 1997, 1998, 2000 and so on, the list goes on.
First TV Show
American teen drama television series My So-Called Life which aired on ABC from August 25, 1994, to January 26, 1995, is Cuoco’s debut TV show. She appeared in this show in the “Father Figures” episode in 1994.
She likes horse riding a lot and goes to the stable to ride her horse “Falcon”.
She does a maximum of 1 hour of horse riding. After that, she goes to the gym. But, she later said that this workout routine was making her feel bore. So, she decided to modify this routine and replaced the gym session with spinning. Now, she is enjoying her spinning classes, for which she is spending her time 3 times a week.
Diet Cola, Kaley’s favorite drink in the world, is the thing she used to have 4 times a day. Now, to cope with the workout, she cut down the frequency of her favorite drink to occasional. Now, instead of taking desserts after her meal, she drinks diet cola. She eats granola, skimmed milk, and fruits in the breakfast. See her full workout routine and diet plan.
Kaley Cuoco Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – There is no specific declaration from her side regarding food. But, she has told that she likes only vegetarian food.
- Favorite TV Programs – Charmed (1998-2006), 8 Simple Rules (2002-2005), Games of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory
- Favorite People – Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Book – The Lovely Bones (By Alice Sebold published in 2002)
- Favorite Colors – Green, Pink
- Favorite Designer – Gucci
- Favorite Lipgloss – Rosebud Salve
Kaley Cuoco Facts
- Kaley had 3 pet dogs – Norman (pitbull mix), Shirly (pitbull mix), and Ruby (shaggy terrier mix). In January 2021, her dog Norman had passed away.
- She was voted no. 22 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list of 2012.
- Her hometown is San Fernando Valley, California.
- “Cuoco” is an Italian word, which means “cook” in English.
- As a child, she did 6 Barbie commercials.
- Amy Davidson (co-star of “8 Simple Rules”) is her best friend.
- She has a tattoo on her lower back, which is a symbol of faith.
- Her closet is full of unworn (which have never been worn) clothes. She says she likes to collect them.
- She considers herself a good shopper.
- She takes a relaxing bath to get free from stress.
- Her celebrity crush is Michael Vartan.
- She likes bowling very much.
- In October 2020, she got a matching paper airplane tattoo with Zosia Mamet in honor of their show The Flight Attendant.
- Kaley received her first-ever Golden Globe nomination in 2021 when she was nominated for her role as Cassie Bowden in The Flight Attendant.
- She’s obsessed with uploading images under her Instagram account.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She loves travelling and photography.
- Her hobbies includes dancing and singing.
- She is very close to her family members.
- She joined Instagram for entertainment later she suddenly went viral.
- As a child, Cuoco was a regionally ranked amateur tennis player, a sport she took up when she was 3 years old. She stopped playing at the age of 16.
- She starred in the Lifetime film To Be Fat like Me, which premiered on January 8, 2007.
- Cuoco began dating equestrian Karl Cook, son of billionaire Scott Cook, in late 2016.
- In September 2007, Cuoco began starring in the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory.
- Her sister, Briana, is an actress and singer who competed on the fifth season of The Voice.
US.LUXURY @kaleycuoco, US LUXURY @kaleycuoco,
@kaleycuoco US.LUXURY, @kaleycuoco US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY Kaley Cuoco, US LUXURY Kaley Cuoco,
Kaley Cuoco US.LUXURY, Kaley Cuoco US LUXURY,
Claudia Conway, born on October 17, 2004. Claudia Conway is known mainly for her strong, sincere and unshakable opinions. Claudia Conway’s spontaneity and authenticity has made her conquer thousands of followers on social networks. Claudia Conway, commonly manages to express great credibility in her main arguments. Claudia Conway has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Claudia Conway is an American social media star and social justice activist who is widely recognized as the daughter of political consultant and pollster Kellyanne Conway and her husband George T. Conway III. Claudia Conway gained further popularity after posting lip-sync and dance videos to her TikTok account titled claudiamconway where she has amassed more than 1.7 million followers. She garnered major attention in 2020 for her amusing, anti-Donald Trump videos on TikTok.
|Profession||Social Media Star|
|Parents||Kellyanne Conway and George T. Conway III|
|Claudia Conway Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 2004|
Claudia M. Conway
Her birth date in October 17, 2004
New Jersey, United States
Social Media Star
- Father – George Thomas Conway III (Attorney)
- Mother – Kellyanne Elizabeth Conway (Political Consultant, Political Pundit)
- Siblings – George IV Conway (Twin Brother), Charlotte Conway (Younger Sister), Vanessa Conway (Younger Sister)
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Arched eyebrows
- Large and expressive eyes
Claudia Conway Favorite Things
- App: TikTok that she has claimed she has used to inform people and spread love
Claudia Conway Facts
- She was brought up in Alpine, New Jersey, and shifted to Washington, D.C. when she was 12 years old for her mother’s job in the Trump administration.
- Her mother was one of President Donald Trump’s longest-serving aides having served as Senior Counselor to him in his administration from 2017 to 2020. Her father is a prominent lawyer having once represented Paula Jones.
- Claudia started posting on TikTok in 2015 at the time when the app was called musical.ly.
- She has dropped many split-screen TikTok duets featuring members of the Sway House like Noah Beck.
- Claudia has identified as a leftist and a liberal. Even though her mother was the Donald Trump’s former counselor and one of his strongest defenders. Claudia is not conservative.
- In November 2020, Claudia announced that she was auditioning for the show American Idol via TikTok.
- She has confessed that she and her mother have argued a lot about politics. She has added that her mother has been her best friend.
- Claudia Conway is not the familiar face on the television screen but comes into the spotlight being the daughter of Kellyanne Conway and George T. Conway III.
- Claudia Conway is of American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Regarding her religion, Claudia Conway follows the Christain religion.
- Claudia Conway’s father George T. Conway III is well recognized as an American attorney whereas Claudia Conway’s mother Kellyanne Conway is well known as an American political consultant and Counselor to the Donald Trump.
- Claudia Conway regularly uses her Instagram account where she uploads her daily activities and routines and has collected more than six thousand followers.
- She is the daughter of Kellyanne Conway and George T. Conway III. She has a brother named George Conway and is currently living with her family in America.
- Claudia Conway is known mainly for her strong, sincere and unshakable opinions.
- Claudia Conway’s spontaneity and authenticity has made her conquer thousands of followers on social networks.
- Claudia Conway, commonly manages to express great credibility in her main arguments.
Tessa Lynne Thompson, Tessa Thompson, born on October 3, 1983. Tessa Thompson has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Tessa Thompson is an American actress. Tessa Thompson began her professional acting career with the Los Angeles Women’s Shakespeare Company while studying at Santa Monica College. Tessa Thompson appeared in productions of The Tempest and Romeo and Juliet, the latter of which earned her a NAACP Theatre Award nomination. Her breakthrough came with leading roles in Tina Mabry’s independent drama film Mississippi Damned (2009) and Tyler Perry’s drama film For Colored Girls (2010).
Tessa Thompson gained favorable critical notice for her performances in the comedy-drama Dear White People (2014), as civil rights activist Diane Nash in the historical drama Selma (2014), and as Bianca Taylor in the sport drama films Creed (2015) and Creed II (2018). Tessa Thompson gained mainstream recognition for her starring role as Valkyrie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero films Thor: Ragnarok (2017) and Avengers: Endgame (2019).
Tessa Thompson also had roles in films such as the dark comedy Sorry to Bother You (2018), the crime thriller Little Woods (2018), the science-fiction horror film Annihilation (2018), the science fiction action film Men in Black: International (2019), the musical romance Lady and the Tramp (2019), and the romantic drama Sylvie’s Love (2020). On television, Tessa Thompson starred in the noir drama series Veronica Mars (2005–2006), the drama series Copper (2012–2013), and the science fiction series Westworld (2016–present).
|Tessa Thompson Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tessa Thompson is an American actress, voiceover artist, and producer who made her theatrical film debut in When a Stranger Calls and has since been cast in various movie roles such as Bianca Taylor in Creed, Nyla Adrose in For Colored Girls, Valkyrie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero films Thor: Ragnarok and Avengers: Endgame, Samantha “Sam” White in Dear White People, Claire in Everyday Black Man, Liz in Exquisite Corpse, Diane Nash in Selma, Jackie Hollis in War on Everyone, Detroit in Sorry to Bother You, and Molly Wright/Agent M in Men in Black: International. Moreover, Tessa is also known for her roles in shows like Westworld, 666 Park Avenue, Copper, Grey’s Anatomy, Veronica Mars, Detroit 1-8-7, Hidden Palms, and BoJack Horseman.
Tessa Lynne Thompson
Her birthdate October 03, 1983
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tessa studied at Santa Monica High School.
Then, she went to Santa Monica College to study cultural anthropology.
While in school, she participated in a lot of theatre and drama productions and was exposed to acting and singing at a very early age.
Actress, Musician, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Marc Anthony Thompson (Singer, songwriter, and the founder of Chocolate Genius Inc.)
- Siblings – She has a sister.
- Others – Bobby Ramos (Rosendo R. Ramos) (Maternal Grandfather) (Actor, Musician), Barbara Dunnington (Maternal Grandmother)
Tessa Thompson has been signed with:
- Greene & Associates Talent Agency
- Mosaic, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 4 in or 1,63 m
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Tessa Thompson has dated:
- Ben Crowley – The two were dating for a short while when Tessa was still struggling. However, they decided to end their relationship amicably.
- Dev Hynes (previously known as Lightspeed Champion) (2019-Present) – She was linked with English singer, songwriter, record producer, and director Dev Hynes in 2019 and it is speculated that the duo has been romantically involved.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black, Hispanic, and White)
Her father is of Afro-Panamanian descent and her mother is of Mexican and European descent.
34-27-35 in or 86-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
In 2006, Tessa appeared in a commercial for US cellular.
Best Known For
For playing Jackie Cook on the TV series Veronica Mars from 2005 to 2006.
As a Singer
In 2014, she sang with the electro band named Caught A Ghost for a song for one of her own films Dear White People. She also served as a music composer and helped in creating tunes for the film.
Tessa played the role of Scarlet in the 2006 remake of the horror film When a Stranger Calls.
First TV Show
Thompson made her first TV show appearance in a 2005 episode of the CBS series Cold Case in the role of a bootlegging lesbian from the 1930s.
Tessa likes doing pop physique and follows a healthy and nutritious diet which reflects on her Instagram posts which include avocado, olive oil, salt and pepper, sunflower rye toast, almonds, yerba mate cranberry synergy kombucha, and half a grapefruit.
Tessa Thompson Favorite Things
- Designer – Rodarte
- Book – My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
- Beauty Trick – Using Skyn’s Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels for reducing puffiness and cooling the eyes.
- Getaway – Eleven, a secluded two-room inn on the coast of Bolinas, Calif.
- Music – Her father’s band Chocolate Genius Inc., which reminds her of home.
- Bag – Mifland backpack
Tessa Thompson Facts
- She gave her first theatre performance in 2002 in Los Angeles’ Women’s Shakespeare Company’s production of The Tempest. She essayed the role of Juliet in 2003 in the play Romeo and Juliet.
- In 2017, Thompson played Monica Geller in the music video “Moonlight” by Jay-Z.
- She received her first award as the Best Actor for her role in “Mississippi Damned” at the American Black Film Festival in 2009.
- She is a thorough feminist and is very passionate about women’s equality and women’s rights. She is known to embrace and pursue roles that highlight racial problems and celebrate diversity.
- She didn’t plan on becoming an actor. She initially had plans to elope and join the Peace Corps after she graduated from college studying anthropology.
- Alongside Michael B. Jordan and Sylvester Stallone, she co-starred as Bianca Taylor, a singer-songwriter, in the sports drama film, Creed, in 2015. For this role, she bagged the Black Reel Award for “Best Supporting Actress” and was also nominated for an NAACP Image Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture” as well as a Teen Choice Award for “Choice Movie Actress: Drama”.
- She always had a passion for singing and also played a singer in the movie Creed.
- Tessa is also a dancer and has done a cameo in a music video sung by her friends Janelle Monáe and Jidenna. The song was called Yoga.
- She immerses herself in every character she portrays on screen. She moved to Philadelphia to research, understand, and embrace their culture better for the film Creed.
- Her wardrobe mostly consists of vintage clothes, and she purchases only vintage leather, fur, and suede. She also enjoys buying vintage silks, cotton, and laces.
- As a child, she and her father would explore the hills of Los Angeles together and search for lizards and film their adventures. They called it the Lizard Hunters.
- She prefers and loves to travel alone. She once had a two-week holiday to Paris and even spent two months traveling solo across India.
- She has a subtle tattoo on her right wrist that says “Yes.” It was to celebrate and help her remember the end of an entire year where she learned how to say “no” more often.
Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch, Madelaine Petsch, born on August 18, 1994. Madelaine Petsch has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Madelaine Petsch is an American actress and YouTuber. Madelaine Petsch is known for portraying Cheryl Blossom on The CW television series Riverdale and Marissa in F the Prom. Madelaine Petsch was born on August 18, 1994 in Port Orchard, Washington. At the age of three, she began dance classes, and two years later enrolled in theater classes. Madelaine Petsch’s parents are from South Africa, and she spent the first ten years of her life dividing her time between South Africa and Washington. Madelaine Petsch attended the Tacoma School of the Arts and relocated to Los Angeles after graduating. Madelaine Petsch has one brother.
Madelaine Petsch appeared in a national advertising campaign for Coca-Cola in 2014. In February 2016, Madelaine Petsch was cast as Cheryl Blossom in The CW’s Riverdale, having been pinned for the role since late 2015 after meeting the casting director, who was at the time working on Legends of Tomorrow. The series began filming in September of that year and premiered on January 26, 2017. In March 2017, Madelaine Petsch joined the cast of the film Polaroid, which was released in 2019.
In April 2018, Madelaine Petsch collaborated with sunglasses company Privé Revaux and released her own collection of sunglasses. Madelaine Petsch has a YouTube channel, stating that the inspiration to start one was so fans could know the real her outside of acting.
|Madelaine Petsch Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1994|
Madelaine Petsch is an American actress, producer, voiceover artist, social media sensation, and YouTuber who is best known for playing the role of Cheryl Blossom in Riverdale and Marissa in F the Prom. Moreover, she has also been cast in roles such as Mermaid in Instant Mom, Sloan in The Simpsons, Eliza in The Curse of Sleeping Beauty, Jane Bennet in Acting for a Cause, and Ellen Ashland in Sightless.
Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
Her birth date in August 18, 1994
Port Orchard, Washington, United States
She divides her time between:
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Madelaine went to a public school. For her high school education, she decided to go to an arts high school, viz., Tacoma School of the Arts.
After high school graduation, she decided against going to college as she wanted to focus on her acting career.
Actress, Producer, Voiceover Artist, Social Media Sensation, YouTuber
- Siblings – Shaun Petsch (Brother)
Madelaine Petsch has been signed with:
- CESD Talent Agency
- Global Artists Agency
- Primary Wave Entertainment
- Imprint PR, Public Relations Agency
5 ft 5¾ in or 1,67 m
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madelaine Petsch has dated:
- Aaron Carter (2014-2016) – Madelaine Petsch was reported to be dating singer Aaron Carter in April 2014 after he wrote a loved-up note on Twitter for her and she, in reply, wrote ‘Love you, babe.’ The same month they made their first public appearance at the premiere of the movie, A Haunted House 2. Their relationship came to an end by 2016 as he started dating dancer Lee Karis.
- Travis Mills (2017-2020) – In January 2016, Madelaine met actor and musician Travis Mills via Facebook when he congratulated her on earning the role of Cheryl Blossom in Riverdale. They started dating later in early 2017. They dated for 3 years and split in early 2020.
- Miles Chamley-Watson (2021) – In 2021, she was rumored to be dating American fencer Miles Chamley-Watson after they were spotted together on several occasions.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Afrikaner descent.
- Natural red locks
- Round plump lips
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
In February 2017, she starred in a print advert for the animal rights organization, PETA. She wore a bok choy suit for the advert which was titled Turn Over a New Leaf—Go Vegan.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Cheryl Blossom in the comic book-inspired TV series, Riverdale, for which she won the 2017 Teen Choice Award and 2018 MTV Movie & TV Award
- Playing the role of Eliza in the fantasy thriller movie, The Curse of Sleeping Beauty (2016)
In 2015, Madelaine made her first film appearance in the sci-fi movie The Hiveas Current Girl #2.
First TV Show
In 2015, she was seen in an episode of the comedy-drama series, Instant Mom as a mermaid.
Madelaine Petsch Favorite Things
- Lipstick – Baby Mauve from Urban Decay
- Contouring Product – Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour V-Shape Duo Stick
- Sunscreen Product – EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
- Cleansing Product – Avène scent-free wash
- Moisturizer – Avène Skin Recovery Cream
- Highlighter – Josie Maran‘s Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Powder Veil
- Fiction Books – Harry Potter series
Madelaine Petsch Facts
- Madelaine was raised as a vegetarian. At the age of 14, she decided to go vegan and since then, she has claimed that milk and eggs were making her lethargic.
- When it comes to doing her lips even for her onscreen characters, she doesn’t trust the makeup artists and likes to do it on her own.
- When she was born, her father wanted to name her ‘Street.’ However, her mother wasn’t happy with it, so instead, she suggested that they put ‘Lane’ in her first name, which eventually evolved to Madelaine.
- When she was initially called in for Riverdale auditions, the casting director and producers wanted her for the role of Betty Cooper. However, about 4 months into the auditions, they switched her to Cheryl.
- She is afraid of open water bodies and ironically her first scene in Riverdale was in a glass-bottomed boat. She had a panic attack just before they shot the scene.
- She wanted to become an actress since the age of 3. By that time, her parents had put her in a dancing class.
- She started taking theater classes at the age of 5 and the first role she ever played in the theater was of magic carpet in Aladdin Jr. She had to do a lot of tap dancing for her role.
- Her family had moved to South Africa when she was 10 years old. When she was 18, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career. She used to be bullied by her schoolmates for her red hair and South African accent.
- During her early struggling days in Los Angeles, she used to work at the Barista coffee joint to support herself financially.
- On June 20, 2017, she joined YouTube with her eponymous channel which has accumulated more than 7 million subscribers. In 2019, she was also nominated for a Shorty Award in the “Breakout YouTuber of the Year” category.
- She has dual citizenship of both the United States and South Africa.
- She appeared as Ellen Ashland in the 2020 psychological thriller film, Sightless.
- In May 2020, she provided vocals to the character of Sloan in an episode titled The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds of the popular animated sitcom, The Simpsons.
- For Halloween 2020, Madelaine dressed as Blossom of the Powerpuff Girls.
- In 2020, along with Lili Reinhart and Camila Mendes, she started a joint TikTok account named Lamila Petschart with the handle @blondebrunetteredhead.
- Madelaine won the ‘Favorite Post for Animals’ award at the PETA’s 2020 Libby Awards.
- She has a dog named Olive.
Kaitlyn Rochelle Dever, Kaitlyn Dever, born on December 21, 1996. Kaitlyn Dever has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Kaitlyn Dever is an American actress. Kaitlyn Dever gained recognition for her roles in the FX crime drama series Justified (2011–2015), the ABC/Fox sitcom Last Man Standing (2011–present), and the Netflix drama miniseries Unbelievable (2019), the last of which earned her a Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Actress, Miniseries. Kaitlyn Dever took on supporting parts in various films, such as Bad Teacher (2011), The Spectacular Now (2013), Short Term 12 (2013), Detroit (2017), and Beautiful Boy (2018). Kaitlyn Dever also had leading roles in the 2019 films Them That Follow and Booksmart.
Kaitlyn Dever’s first notable acting role was as Gwen Thompson in the 2009 American Girl film, An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong. In 2011, Kaitlyn Dever garnered an early breakout role as Loretta McCready in the FX series Justified. In the same year, Kaitlyn Dever was cast as a series regular in the ABC sitcom Last Man Standing, starring with Tim Allen. Starting with the seventh season of the series, Kaitlyn Dever began appearing in a recurring role to focus on other film and television projects.
Kaitlyn Dever’s other television credits include Make It or Break It, Modern Family, Private Practice, Party Down, The Mentalist, and Curb Your Enthusiasm. Her 2011 film credits include Cinema Verite, Bad Teacher, and the Clint Eastwood–directed film J. Edgar. In 2012, Kaitlyn Dever was nominated three times at the 33rd Young Artist Awards: for her supporting roles in Bad Teacher and Last Man Standing, and for her recurring role in Justified. In 2013, Kaitlyn Dever appeared in supporting roles in the critically acclaimed films The Spectacular Now and Short Term 12. Her role in the latter garnered widespread acclaim from critics.Kaitlyn Dever appeared in the 2014 dark comedy film Laggies, directed by Lynn Shelton, alongside Chloë Grace Moretz and Keira Knightley. In the same year, she co-starred in the film Men, Women & Children, directed by Jason Reitman. In 2017 Kaitlyn Dever reunited with Shelton for her drama film Outside In, as supporting cast. 2017 also saw the release of the films We Don’t Belong Here, All Summers End and Detroit, where Dever appeared in supporting roles as well.
In 2018, Kaitlyn Dever performed in minor roles for the political drama The Front Runner and the biographical drama Beautiful Boy, the latter was alongside Timothée Chalamet. In 2019, Kaitlyn Dever starred in the drama-thriller film Them That Follow directed by Britt Poulton and Dan Madison Savage. The film had its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival on January 27, 2019, and was released on August 2, 2019, by 1091 Media. In 2020, Kaitlyn Dever appeared in the Quibi comedy series Home Movie: The Princess Bride, directed by Jason Reitman, to raise money for World Central Kitchen. In 2020, Kaitlyn Dever will also star in the television special Coastal Elites, directed by Jay Roach for HBO. Dever will appear in episodes of two anthology series: Platform for FX and Monsterland for Hulu.
|Kaitlyn Dever Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kaitlyn Dever is an American actress, voiceover artist, and director who has gained fame with her roles like Marie Adler in Unbelievable, Loretta McCready in Justified, Eve Baxter in Last Man Standing, Paige in Private Practice, Sasha Abernathy in Bad Teacher, Amy Antsler in Booksmart, Lauren in Beautiful Boy, Dilly Picket in Them That Follow, Krystal in The Spectacular Now, Lily Green in We Don’t Belong Here, Brandy Beltmeyer in Men, Women & Children. For her work in Booksmart, she bagged the CinemaCon Award for “Female Stars of Tomorrow” (shared with Beanie Feldstein) as well as the Hollywood Critics Association Award for “Best Performance by an Actress 23 and Under” and “Next Generation of Hollywood”.
Kaitlyn Rochelle Dever
Her birth date in December 21, 1996
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has gone to various acting and drama schools in her life such as Dallas Young Actors Studio.
She has been homeschooled since grade 4.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Director
- Father – Tim Dever (Figure Skater)
- Mother – Kathy Dever (Figure Skater)
- Siblings – Mady Dever (Younger Sister), Jane Dever (Younger Sister)
- Others – Daniel Lynn Dever (Paternal Grandfather), Louise Anne Longacre (Paternal Grandmother), Frederick Phillip Denham (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Janice Key (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 1,57 m
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated:
- Ansel Elgort (2014) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with actor and singer Ansel Elgort in the year 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Kaitlyn Dever is of German, English, Irish, and Scottish descent.
Dark brown eyes and hair
33-24-32 in or 84-61-81 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Until now, Kaitlyn has been seen in many commercials such as Trix Yogurt, Skate ‘N Tricks Puppy, Franklin Templeton Investments, McDonald’s, Subaru, Kellog’s, Hallmark, Nintendo Wii, Gogurt / Shrek the Third (cable commercial) and Mattel Sizzle (Internet commercial)
Her actual religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Eve Baxter in the ABC sitcom Last Man Standing, as Gwen Thompson in the 2009 film An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong.
Kaitlyn debuted with the 2009 direct-to-video film An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong for her role as Gwen Thompson.
This was the 5th film in the American Girl series.
She next appeared in the 2011 black comedy film Bad Teacher for her role as Sasha Abernathy.
First TV Show
In 2009, she appeared in the pilot episode of ABC Family drama series Make It or Break It for her role as an adorable girl.
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Kaitlyn Dever Favorite Things
- Band – The Cure
- Color – Black
Kaitlyn Dever Facts
- At 5, Kaitlyn started showing her interest in performing arts. Hence, she was sent to an acting school by her parents.
- Dever has also taken part in ballet, gymnastics, and skating.
- She always wanted to do acting since a young age.
- She can also sing and in fact, plays guitar when she is not busy acting.
- Kaitlyn is not good at playing pranks.
- Her dad was also one of the voices of the children’s show character, Barney.
- Her parents are very supportive, trust her, and cool. They have never ever been strict with her.
- In 2019, she brought to life the character of Marie Adler, a victim of s*xual assault, in the true-crime television miniseries, Unbelievable, in which she co-starred alongside Toni Collette and Merritt Wever.
- She likes friends who are honest and are there to help her.
- She has done voiceover work for video games like Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and Open Roads.
- Kaitlyn was a part of the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list in the “Hollywood & Entertainment” category.
Jamie-Lee O’Donnell, born on March 04, 1987. Jamie-Lee O’Donnell has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Jamie-Lee O’Donnell is an Irish actress from Northern Ireland. She is best known for portraying Michelle Mallon in the Channel 4 Northern Irish sitcom, Derry Girls.Jamie-Lee O’Donnell was born in Derry, Northern Ireland. Jamie-Lee O’Donnell comes from a large family and has enjoyed acting since childhood. After graduation, Jamie-Lee O’Donnell decided to pursue acting despite not being able to afford to attend acting school. From 2011, Jamie-Lee O’Donnell began to present herself at various castings, dividing her time between Ireland and England. Jamie-Lee O’Donnell subsequently took part in various theatrical performances, and worked as a dancer both for promotional activities and for pantomime performances.
Between 2012 and 2015, Jamie-Lee O’Donnell got her first significant role playing Eva Maguire, one of the protagonists of the BBC2 NI series 6Degrees, after the end of which she took part in the film Urban & the Shed Crew, by Candida Brady. In 2018, Jamie-Lee O’Donnell played in a theater production I Told My Mum I Was Going on an RE Trip, by Julia Samuels, playing an underage girl who decides to undergo an abortion. In 2019 Jamie-Lee O’Donnell joined the cast of Girls and Dolls, a play by the Derry Girls creator Lisa McGee. Also in 2019, Jamie-Lee O’Donnell acted in Martin McDonagh’s The Cripple of Inishmaan at the Gaiety Theatre.
In 2018, Jamie-Lee O’Donnell landed the role of Michelle Mallon in Derry Girls, a sitcom by Channel 4 which gained international fame. Of her role as Michelle, Jamie-Lee O’Donnell says, “Michelle really thinks she’s maybe just a bit too big for the place she was born in and she’s ready to take on the world one swearword at a time. She’s really feisty, really ballsy, doesn’t really care about authority, just sort of up for anything and up for a laugh.” Jamie-Lee O’Donnell and her fellow Derry Girls costars participated in the RTÉ fundraising special RTÉ Does Comic Relief, performing a sketch alongside Saoirse Ronan. All proceeds from the night went towards those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
|Jamie-Lee O’Donnell Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1987|
Jamie-Lee O’Donnell is a popular Irish actress who is recognized for playing the foul-mouthed troublemaker Michelle Mallon in Derry Girls (2018-Present). She has more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Her birth date in March 04, 1987
Derry, Northern Ireland
Jamie-Lee was educated at St Anne’s Primary School, St Cecilia’s College, and North West Regional College; all in Derry.
She also attended De Montfort University in Leicester and studied Performing Arts at the University of Bedfordshire.
Jamie-Lee is represented by:
- The Artists Partnership (United Kingdom, Ireland)
- The Gersh Agency (United States)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jamie-Lee has dated:
- Paul McCay – As of 2021, she is in a live-in relationship with DJ Paul McCay.
Race / Ethnicity
Jamie-Lee has endorsed brands like:
- Silk Fred
- 20 Stories High
- The Goddess Projects
- Amnesty International
- Kevan Jon Fashion
Jamie-Lee O’Donnell Favorite Things
- Actress – Meryl Streep
Jamie-Lee O’Donnell Facts
- She and Saoirse-Monica Jackson are the only Derry natives in the leading cast of Derry Girls.
- In June 2020, Jamie-Lee and her fellow cast members from Derry Girls collaborated on a comedy sketch for RTÉ Does Comic Relief with Saoirse Ronan to raise funds for the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Her character Michelle Mallon has her own Spotify playlist which includes classic hits like Everything Changes by Take That, Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana, Real Wild Child by Iggy Pop, Vogue by Madonna, etc.
- Following the worldwide success of their hit show in 2019, Jamie-Lee O’Donnell, Saoirse-Monica Jackson, Nicola Coughlan, Dylan Llewellyn, and Louisa Harland were immortalized with their own mural in the heart of Derry.
Lili Pauline Reinhart, Lili Reinhart. The world stops to see Lili Reinhart pass and also stops to hear her speak. Lili Reinhart is an absolute highlight among the new crop of American actresses. Lili Reinhart has the rare power to mesmerize her fans with her artistic talent and her beauty. Lili Reinhart, why not, could be the princess of any enchanted kingdom. Lili Reinhart, if she wanted, could win the Miss Universe parade. Lili Reinhart is undoubtedly one of the most influential women in the world. It does not matter that Lili Reinhart was not born into a family with titles of nobility. Lili Reinhart is, of course, a princess by nature. Lili Reinhart, born on September 13, 1996. Lili Reinhart has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Lili Reinhart is an American actress and author. Lili Reinhart is known for portraying Betty Cooper on The CW teen drama series Riverdale and Annabelle in Lorene Scafaria’s black comedy crime drama film Hustlers (2019). In 2020, Lili Reinhart portrayed Grace Town in Chemical Hearts, a film adaptation of the novel Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland.
Lili Reinhart starred in the television pilot for Scientastic! (2010) and guest starred on the television series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2011). Lili Reinhart also starred in the films Lilith (2011), Not Waving But Drowning (2012), The Kings of Summer (2013), Gibsonburg (2013), Forever’s End (2013), Miss Stevens (2016), and The Good Neighbor (2016).
On February 9, 2016, Lili Reinhart was cast as Betty Cooper in The CW’s teen drama television series Riverdale, based on the characters of Archie Comics. Series creator Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa originally sought out Kiernan Shipka for the role after seeing her work in Mad Men. Lili Reinhart auditioned twice for the role, first sending in an audition tape from her North Carolina home before appearing in person a month later. The series premiered on January 26, 2017, and in February 2021, it was renewed for a sixth season. Previously, Reinhart worked on the Fox sitcom Surviving Jack.
In 2017, Lili Reinhart was cast in Galveston, based on Nic Pizzolatto’s 2010 novel of the same name. In the film, directed by Mélanie Laurent, Lili Reinhart plays Tiffany, who was given up for adoption as a child. The film premiered at South by Southwest on March 10, 2018, and received a limited theatrical release through RLJE Films on October 19, 2018. Galveston received mixed critical reviews and grossed only $190,320 at the box office.
Lili Reinhart joined the cast of Lorene Scafaria’s Hustlers in March 2019. Lili Reinhart played Annabelle, “the baby of the group,” a former stripper who joins Ramona and her crew in drugging and robbing their Wall Street clientele. Lili Reinhart described her character’s aesthetic as “slutty Hannah Montana.” A running gag shows Annabelle vomiting in times of stress, and the fake vomit was made of animal crackers and Sprite. Hustlers premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival on September 7, 2019, and was theatrically released in the United States the next week. The film received positive critical reviews and grossed $157.6 million worldwide. The same year, Reinhart made a cameo appearance during the mid-credits scene of Elizabeth Banks’ Charlie’s Angels (2019).
In June 2019, it was announced that Lili Reinhart would star as the female lead of Amazon Studios’ romantic drama film Chemical Hearts, written and directed by Richard Tanne and based on the 2016 Krystal Sutherland novel Our Chemical Hearts. Lili Reinhart played Grace Town, a physically disabled high school senior who falls in love with school newspaper writer Henry Page. In addition to starring, Chemical Hearts was Reinhart’s first executive producer credit. The film was released on August 21, 2020, on Prime Video and received mixed reviews.
In May 2020, Lili Reinhart voiced “a … snooty rich in the Simpsons episode “The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds. In March 2021, it was announced that Lili Reinhart would star in Wanuri Kahiu’s Plus/Minus. Lili Reinhart will play Natalie, a college student whose life diverges into two parallel realities on the eve of her college graduation. In one reality, Lili Reinhart becomes pregnant and must navigate motherhood as a young adult; in the other, Lili Reinhart moves to LA to pursue her career. In addition to starring in the film, Plus/Minus will be Lili Reinhart’s second executive producer credit.
|Lili Reinhart Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1996|
|Eye Color||Bluish Green|
Lili Reinhart is an American actress, voiceover artist, producer, and author who has been cast in on-screen roles such as Betty Cooper in Riverdale, Heather Blumeyer in Surviving Jack, Courtney Lane in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Ashley in The Good Neighbor, Amy in Not Waving But Drowning, Annabelle in Hustlers, Angel Recruit in Charlie’s Angels, Grace Town in Chemical Hearts, Vicki in The Kings of Summer, and Lily White in Forever’s End.
Lili Pauline Reinhart
Her birth date in September 13, 1996
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lili Reinhart was enrolled at the Bay High School in Ohio but had to leave it after her family relocated to North Carolina due to her father’s job.
To complete her high school education, she got enrolled in an online program of Allied National High School as she found a little time for regular classes due to her acting commitment.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Author
- Father – Daniel Dane Reinhart
- Mother – Amy Reinhart
- Siblings – Tess Reinhart (Sister), Chloe Reinhart (Sister)
- Others – Rodney Rolan Reinhart (Paternal Grandfather), Corine Kay Endlich (Paternal Grandmother), William H. Craft (Maternal Grandfather), Madeline Claudette Amirault (Maternal Grandmother)
Lili has been represented by Peikoff Mahan of the Anonymous Content, Talent Management Company, Culver City, California, United States.
Before Anonymous Content, she was represented by the United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 1,68 m
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Lili Reinhart has dated:
- Cole Sprouse (2017-2020) – In July 2017, the Riverdale co-stars Cole Sprouse and Lili started dating each other. They didn’t confirm the relationship but were seen getting cozy and kissing after the Entertainment Weekly‘s Comic-Con. In July 2019, it was revealed that the couple had separated after 2 years of dating, but later it proved to be a rumor. They had separated permanently by March 2020.
- Mychaelade (2020) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with social media personality and TikTom star Mychaelade in the year 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German, French-Canadian, English, and Irish descent.
34-25-33 in or 86-63.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Lili has worked with Dermalogica in 2018.
Best Known For
Being cast in the role of Betty Cooper in the comic book-inspired Riverdale TV series. For this role, she won Teen Choice Awards in categories like “Choice Breakout TV Star”, “Choice TV Ship” (with Cole Sprouse), “Choice Drama TV Actress”, and “Choice Liplock” (with Cole Sprouse) and was also nominated for Saturn Award for “Best Performance by a Younger Actor in a Television Series” as well as People’s Choice Award for “Drama TV Star of 2019” and “Female TV Star of 2019”.
Lili made her film debut in 2010 with a short film For Today in the role of Rachel.
First TV Show
In 2011, Lili guest appeared in the police procedural series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Courtney Lane.
Lili Reinhart Favorite Things
- Fashion Accessory – Aquamarine Bracelet
- Restaurant – China House in Ohio
- Animal – Elephant
Lili Reinhart Facts
- In 2011, she got her first big break after meeting Dara Gordon in New York City. Dara got her to sign up with the prestigious ICM representation agency.
- While growing up, she took dance classes for 10 years.
- She used to send her home taped auditions to her manager for the online casting jobs her mother found. That is how she got her breakthrough role in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- Lili Reinhart has struggled with mental issues including battling anxiety and depression problems.
- In 2015, she almost gave up on her acting career as she struggled to get proper acting opportunities. She even moved back to Ohio from Los Angeles.
- She has a serious phobia of spiders as she believes anything with eight legs isn’t normal.
- For Halloween 2020, she dressed up as Bubbles of the Powerpuff Girls.
- She has a dog named, Milo.
- In 2020, she started a joint TikTok account with Camila Mendes and Madelaine Petsch, named Lamila Petschart with the handle @blondebrunetteredhead.
- She played the role of Grace Town in the 2020 romantic drama film, Chemical Hearts, co-starring opposite Austin Abrams. She also served as the film’s executive producer.
- The world stops to see Lili Reinhart pass and also stops to hear her speak.
- Lili Reinhart is an absolute highlight among the new crop of American actresses.
- Lili Reinhart has the rare power to mesmerize her fans with her artistic talent and her beauty.
- Lili Reinhart, why not, could be the princess of any enchanted kingdom.
- Lili Reinhart, if she wanted, could win the Miss Universe parade.
- Lili Reinhart is undoubtedly one of the most influential women in the world.
- It does not matter that Lili Reinhart was not born into a family with titles of nobility. Lili Reinhart is, of course, a princess by nature.
Elizabeth Claire Kemper, Ellie Kemper, born on May 2, 1980. Ellie Kemper has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Ellie Kemper is an American actress, comedian, and writer. She has been nominated for a Critics’ Choice Movie Award, two Critics’ Choice Television Awards, two Primetime Emmy Awards, three Satellite Awards, and seven Screen Actors Guild Awards. Ellie Kemper is best known for playing the roles of Erin Hannon in the sitcom The Office (2009–2013) and Kimmy Schmidt in the sitcom Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (2015–2019), the latter of which earned her two consecutive nominations for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series. Ellie Kemper has also appeared in films, notably Bridesmaids (2011), 21 Jump Street (2012), and Sex Tape (2014). In 2018, Ellie Kemper released her debut book, My Squirrel Days. In 2007, Ellie Kemper appeared in How to Kick People, a performance combining comedy and literary performances. In March 2008, Ellie Kemper wrote and performed in the one-woman show “Dumb Girls” through the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre. Ellie Kemper also performed in the one-woman show “Feeling Sad/Mad with Ellie Kemper” and has appeared in comedy sketches on Funny or Die, the comedy website started by Will Ferrell and Adam McKay’s production company, Gary Sanchez Productions.
Ellie Kemper gained some Internet fame in August 2007 for her part in “Blowjob Girl”, a humor video on the sketch comedy site Derrick Comedy. The video, which was circulated on the popular site CollegeHumor, was a two-minute close-up of Ellie Kemper offering to perform oral sex on her boyfriend, but startling him by promising to bite and smash his genitals, which she seems to believe is arousing. Ellie Kemper said of the video in an April 2010 interview with The A.V. Club: “I really don’t like that video, and I wish that I hadn’t done it, even though I know that it’s a joke. I hate that it got sort of big, because I don’t think that it’s that funny and I don’t want that to be the epitome of my work. It’s just one video in a sea of many, but it has made me conscious of not wanting to do a video like that again.” Ellie Kemper has also contributed an article to CollegeHumor entitled “Regarding Our Decision Never to See Me Again”. Ellie Kemper also had a minor role in the 2009 film Mystery Team. Ellie Kemper starred in a fake iPhone commercial on Late Night with Conan O’Brien in January 2007, six months before the first iPhone was released. Ellie Kemper appeared in the Sofia Coppola comedy-drama Somewhere in 2010.
Ellie Kemper appeared in Bridesmaids in 2011. On April 3, 2013, it was announced that Ellie Kemper would be voicing a character in an episode of the animated sitcom American Dad!. Ellie Kemper auditioned for a role in Parks and Recreation, an NBC comedy series started in 2009 by Michael Schur and Greg Daniels, creator of the series The Office. Ellie Kemper was not cast in the role, but received a call back to audition for a supporting role in The Office as Erin Hannon, a secretary filling in for the regular secretary Pam Beesly when Ellie Kemper briefly left the job at the end of the fifth season. Ellie Kemper was cast in the role, and started appearing in the show in April 2009. The character was originally written to be more sarcastic and dry, but the writers changed her to be more perky and optimistic to more closely resemble Ellie Kemper herself. Ellie Kemper described the character as “an exaggerated version of myself”. Ellie Kemper described herself as a “huge fan” of the show and was thrilled to be on it. Although the character was originally intended for four episodes, the producers were impressed with Ellie Kemper and signed her as a regular in the sixth season. Jennifer Celotta, a screenwriter with the series, described Kemper as a “fun addition” to the show. Ellie Kemper received positive reviews for her role in The Office. In October 2009, Ellie Kemper appeared in Subtle Sexuality, a set of three The Office webisodes about efforts by Erin and Kelly Kapoor to start a girl group. Ellie Kemper stars in the Netflix original comedy series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt as the fish-out-of-water title character. Ellie Kemper plays a former abductee and forced cult-member who wants to shed the victim pity of her small hometown and moves to New York. In the summer of 2015, Ellie Kemper served as a temporary co-host of Today alongside Al Roker, Natalie Morales, Tamron Hall, and Willie Geist. In 2019, Ellie Kemper appeared as a guest judge on season 14 of America’s Got Talent.
Elizabeth Claire Kemper
Her birth date in May 02, 1980
Kansas City, Missouri, USA
Ellie went to Conway School in St. Louis. She graduated from John Burroughs School in Ladue, Missouri. Subsequently, she went to Princeton University in New Jersey. In 2002, she graduated from it and received her degree in English.
She also attended University of Oxford for a year to study English.
Actress, comedienne, writer
- Father – David Woods Kemper (Formerly Chairman and CEO of Commerce Bancshares)
- Mother – Dorothy Ann (Jannarone)
- Siblings – Carrie Kemper (Younger Sister) (Novelist and TV writer)
- Others – Mildred Lane Kemper (Grandmother), William Thornton Kemper, Sr. (Paternal great-great-grandfather) (Banker)
Ellie has a total of three siblings including Carrie. Ellie is the second out of four children.
5 ft 5 in or 1,65 m
57 kg or 126 pounds
She started dating Michael Koman, who served as a former writer on Late Night with Conan O’Brien, and co-creator of television series Eagleheart and Nathan for You. They engaged in December 2011. The couple got married on July 7, 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Italian (due to her maternal grandfather), and German ancestry.
34-24-34 in or 87-61-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She has appeared in many commercials about Apple’s iPhone, Garnier, Kmart and others.
Best Known For
Playing Kelly Erin Hannon / Erin Hannon in the comedy series The Office from 2009 to 2013.
Ellie appeared in the 2009 movie Mystery Team for her role as Jamie.
The film is created by the comedy group Derrick Comedy.
First TV Show
In 2006, Kemper made her appearance on the TV series S*xual Intercourse: American Style for her role as Cindy. She appeared in a total of 2 episodes.
She likes to go to SoulCycle classes for the workout. Ellie also goes for a spinning workout.
Ellie Kemper Facts
- When she was five, her family relocated to St. Louis, Missouri from Kansas City.
- Bank holding company, “Commerce Bancshares” was founded by Ellie’s ancestors.
- Actor Jon Hamm was her teacher at high school.
- She developed her interest in acting during her high school.
- In 1999, Ellie got the title of Queen of St. Louis’s annual Veiled Prophet Ball.
- She used to play hockey in university in 1999. The team reached the national levels in the first year itself.
- She had written comedy sketches during her college time.
- She was included in the list of Variety magazine’s “10 Comics To Watch” in July 2009.
- She is not on social media.