Jessica Ann Simpson, Jessica Ann Johnson, Jessica Simpson, born July 10, 1980. Jessica Simpson has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Jessica Simpson is an American singer, actress, fashion designer, and author. After performing in church choirs as a child, Jessica Simpson signed with Columbia Records in 1997, at age 17.
Her debut studio album, Sweet Kisses (1999), sold two million copies in the United States and saw the commercial success of the single “I Wanna Love You Forever”. Jessica Simpson adopted a more mature image for her second studio album Irresistible (2001), and its title track became her second top 20 entry on the Billboard Hot 100, while the album was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America.
In This Skin (2003), Jessica Simpson’s third studio album, sold three million copies in the United States. During her earlier career, Jessica Simpson became known for her relationship and later marriage to Nick Lachey, with whom she appeared on the MTV reality television series Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica Simpson between 2003 and 2005. Following the release of her first Christmas album ReJoyce: The Christmas Album (2004), which was certified gold, Jessica Simpson made her film debut as Daisy Duke in The Dukes of Hazzard (2005), for which she recorded a cover of “These Boots Are Made for Walkin’” for the film’s soundtrack.
In 2006, Jessica Simpson released her fifth studio album A Public Affair and appeared in the romantic comedy film Employee of the Month. With the release of her sixth studio album Do You Know (2008), Jessica Simpson moved into the country music genre. Aside from her musical pursuits, Jessica Simpson launched The Jessica Simpson Collection in 2005, a fashion line of clothing and other items.
The brand has gone on to earn over $1 billion in revenue. Jessica Simpson also starred on the reality television series The Price of Beauty in 2010, was a judge on two seasons of Fashion Star between 2012 and 2013, and published a memoir in 2020, Open Book, which reached number one on The New York Times Best Seller list selling over 59,000 copies in its first week. Jessica Simpson is married to Eric Johnson, with whom she has three children.
Jessica Simpson is an American singer, actress, fashion designer, and author who is known for having released a number of albums, tracks, and extended plays such as ReJoyce: The Christmas Album, Happy Christmas, A Public Affair, Irresistible, In This Skin, Do You Know, This Is the Remix, I Wanna Love You Forever, I Think I’m in Love with You, Take My Breath Away, With You, These Boots Are Made for Walkin’, Remember That, Angels, Sweetest Sin, Come On Over, and I Belong to Me.
|Jessica Simpson Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jessica Ann Simpson
Jess, Jessie, J Simpleton
Her birthdate July 10, 1980
Abilene, Texas, United States
- Jessica attended the same schools as her younger sister, Prairie Creek Elementary School and Richardson North Junior High in Texas.
- She later enrolled herself into J. J. Pearce High School in Richardson, Texas. But dropped out after she signed a deal with Columbia Records. But, Jessica was able to earn her GED later.
Singer, songwriter, actress, businesswoman
- Father – Joe Truett Simpson (Former psychologist and now Baptist youth minister)
- Mother – Tina Ann (née Drew) (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Ashlee Simpson (Younger Sister) (Singer, actress)
- Others – Curtis Thaddeus Simpson (Paternal Grandfather), Joyce Alice Adams (Paternal Grandmother), Acy Edward Drew, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Dorothy Jane/Jean Hyles (Maternal Grandmother)
- Simpson sisters Ashlee and Jessica, both are managed by Joe Simpson, their dad.
- She has also been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Pop, dance-pop, electropop, R&B
BMG, Columbia, Epic, Primary Wave
5 ft 3½ in or 1,61 m
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Chris Etchieson (1994-1997) She was romantically involved with Chris Etchieson from 1994 to 1997.
- Jensen Ackles (1998) – Actor Jensen dated Simpson in 1998, when Jensen was already in a relationship with the country singer, LeAnn Rimes.
- Nick Lachey (1999-2006) – Former lead singer of the boy band 98 Degrees started dating Jessica in June 1999. She also recorded a duet with him “Where You Are” during that time. After dating ON-OFF for a couple of years, they announced their engagement in February 2002. On October 26, 2002, the couple announced their marriage. She remained a virgin until her marriage, which she proudly announced. The couple separated in December 2005 and filed for divorce, which was finalized on June 30, 2006. They also starred in their own reality show “Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica.”
- Johnny Knoxville (2004) – In the year 2004, she had a fling with Johnny Knoxville, an actor, stunt performer, filmmaker, and comedian.
- Adam Levine (2004-2006) – She was Rumored to be in a relationship with singer Adam Levine in May 2004, when it was revealed that she cheated on Nick. Again in 2006, the rumors sparked about Jessica and Adam being an item and that they spent a night together at a hotel in Los Angeles. But, their representatives said that they are only friends.
- Fred Durst (2005) – Musician Fred Durst was RUMORed to be getting cozy with Jessica during Hard Rock Cafe 10 year anniversary party in 2005. It was just an encounter.
- Bam Margera (2005) – American professional skateboarder Bam Margera was RUMORed to have had a fling with Jessica in June 2005. Jessica’s rep though called it a rumor. But, Bam admitted to had a fling with her. This also ended Bam’s engagement.
- Dane Cook (2006) – Stand-up comedian and actor, Dane Cook and Jessica were RUMORed to be an item when they first met on the set of the 2006 movie Employee of the Month. They reportedly dated from April to September 2006.
- John Mayer (2006-2007) – Jessica dated another musician John Mayer. They were linked to each other from August 2006 to May 2007.
- Jared Leto (2006) – It was RUmORed that she hooked up with Jared Leto in June 2006.
- Marcus Schenkenberg (2007) – Simpson dated briefly in 2007 with Swedish model Marcus, who is roughly 12 years older than her.
- Tony Romo (2007-2009) – American football quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys of NFL was linked to singer Jessica Simpson from November 2007 to July 2009. She was also blamed for Tony’s poor performance during the play. This gave rise to the term “Jessica jinx”.
- Billy Corgan (2009) – The two singers worked together for a month (November 2009) on a song and their romance rumors started flooding the internet.
- Eric Johnson (2010-Present) – Former American football tight end in the NFL commenced dating Jess in May 2010. The duo engaged the same year on November 11, 2010. She married Eric on October 19, 2013. Before her marriage to Eric, she already gave birth to two children – daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson (b. May 1, 2012) and son Ace Knute Johnson (b. June 30, 2013). In September 2018, it was revealed that she is expecting her 3rd child, a girl. On March 19, 2019, she gave birth to their daughter, Birdie Mae Johnson.
Race / Ethnicity
- Jessica Simpson is of English, Scottish, German, and Swiss-German descent.
She is naturally a brunette, but dyes her hair “blonde”.
- Blonde hair and brown eyes
- 38-25-35 in or 96.5-63.5-89 cm
- 8 (US) or 40 (EU)
- 7 (US)
- Jessica appeared in various television commercials. Some of them were with younger sister Ashlee such as Pizza Hut and Liquid Ice breath mints in 2004.
- Back in 2001, she appeared in print ads for Redken’s All-Soft with Avocado Oil hair care products.
- Release a fragrance line named “Taste” in 2004.
- In 2004 again, Jessica was seen in Proactiv skin treatment TV ads and Macy’s ad with several other celebrities in 2007.
- She was featured in a Weight Watchers commercial in 2012 and Weight Watchers 360 advert in 2013.
Best Known For
- Working on her albums and debut single “I Wanna Love You Forever”.
In November 1999, Jessica released her debut studio album Sweet Kisses under Columbia Records. It charted at #2 in Billboard 200 and received the status of 6x Platinum in America. She was able to sell almost 12 million copies worldwide.
She starred in the 2005 comedy film The Dukes of Hazzard for her role as Daisy Duke.
First TV Show
From 2002 to 2003, Jessica appeared in 3 episodes of Fox’s television period sitcom That ’70s Show for her role as Annette.
Jessica had worked with Harley Pasternak, the celebrity trainer before. After giving birth to her first baby, she lost a remarkable 60 pounds of baby weight. She really had to work hard in terms of exercises and also gave up her food cravings, mostly sugary.
Harley, who is famous for his 5-Factor Fitness Program categorized Jessica’s fitness program into 5 phases.
Phase 1 – Cardio Warm-up
Phase 2 – Upper Body Strength Training
Phase 3 – Lower Body Strength Training
Phase 4 – Core Training
Phase 5 – The Cardio Cool Down
She gave up her favorite food items (listed just below) along with cheese and macaroni.
She was also paid a $3 million paycheck by Weight Watchers, of which she was a spokesperson. She had a pretty fast slimdown, roughly in 6 months. Rather, weight watchers is a slow and steady weight loss plan.
Jessica Simpson Favorite Things
- Food – Sugary foods such as Kraft Mac & Cheese, Cap’n Crunch, Pop-Tarts, Oreo cookies, brownies
- Movie – Pretty Woman (1990)
- Song – Berlin’s “Take My Breath Away”
Jessica Simpson Facts
- She first started singing at a church, where her father was a Baptist minister at that time.
- Jessica remained a virgin until her own marriage.
- Her parents married in 1978 but divorced in 2012 (though it was finalized later in 2013).
- On the occasion of her marriage with Nick Lachey, she wore her wedding gown designed by Vera Wang.
- She cracked the #1 spot in Maxim’s Hot 100 list, a long time back in 2004.
- In 2004, she also had Lasik eye surgery to correct her vision and get rid of contact lenses.
- She had also served as a cheerleader in her high school.
- Simpson was offered a role in the 2000 rom-com Coyote Ugly, but she declined it.
- She is a Republican.
- Whenever she finds some pennies on the ground, she keeps them in a Ziploc bag. Her collection is still ON.
- Alongside Johnny Knoxville, Seann William Scott, Burt Reynolds, Joe Don Baker, Lynda Carter, and Willie Nelson, she co-starred as Daisy Duke in the 2005 action comedy road film, The Dukes of Hazzard.
- On her thumb, she wears her grandmother’s wedding ring.
- Every singer has some music idols. Jessica’s are Aretha Franklin, Mariah Carey, Sade, and Whitney Houston.
- She had also endorsed George W. Bush during the elections for the U.S. President in 2004.
- In December 2020, Jessica revealed that she is dyslexic.
- She has worked with Make A Wish Foundation.
US.LUXURY @jessicasimpson, US LUXURY @jessicasimpson,
@jessicasimpson US.LUXURY, @jessicasimpson US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY Jessica Simpson, US LUXURY Jessica Simpson,
Jessica Simpson US.LUXURY, Jessica Simpson US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY Jessica Ann Johnson, US LUXURY Jessica Ann Johnson,
Jessica Ann Johnson US.LUXURY, Jessica Ann Johnson US LUXURY,
Addison Rae Easterling, Addison Rae, born October 6, 2000. Addison Rae has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Addison Rae is an American social media personality, dancer, and singer. Addison Rae started actively posting content on TikTok, a video-sharing app on July 2019 where her dancing videos rose in fame. As of February 2021, Addison Rae has amassed over 78 million followers on TikTok, ranking as the second most-followed individual on the platform just behind Charli D’Amelio. In August 2020, Addison Rae was named as the highest-earning TikTok personality by Forbes. Addison Rae released her debut single, “Obsessed” in March 2021.
|Addison Rae Easterling Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 2000|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Addison Rae Easterling is an American social media star and model who is most prominently known for the short lip-sync videos that she uploads to her TikTok account under the user-handle “@addisonre”. The fame she earned from the app has amassed her a huge fan base with more than 78 million followers on TikTok and more than 35 million followers on Instagram.
Addison Rae Easterling
Her birthdate October 06, 2000
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Louisiana, United States
Addison Rae graduated from Calvary Baptist Academy in Shreveport, Louisiana in 2019.
As of early 2019, Addison Rae was deciding on whether to attend Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge or the University of Louisiana in Lafayette, where she wanted to attain a major in mass communications/broadcast journalism.
Social Media Star, Model
- Father – Monty Lopez (TikTok Star)
- Mother – Sheri Easterling (TikTok Star, Domestic Engineer)
- Siblings – Enzo Lopez (Younger Brother), Lucas Lopez (Younger Brother)
Addison Rae was represented by the Michael Turney Agency.
In January 2020, Addison Rae signed with William Morris Endeavor (WME). The agency also represents her parents.
5 ft 4 in or 1,62 m
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Addison has dated:
- Bryce Hall (2019-2020, 2020-2021) – Addison had started dating fellow social media star, Bryce Hall in 2019. They remained together for some time until 2020 and separated. But, after a while, they were very much together in October 2020. On October 13, 2020, it was confirmed by Addison herself that they were officially dating. There were engagement rumors as well in January 2021 after she posted a picture of herself wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger. The news of their relationship being fake surfaced in 2021 after Bryce was seen spending time with Tana Mongeau and Addison was seen with Dixie D’Amelio. In March 2021, it was officially confirmed that the two had broken up. Bryce and Addison had also unfollowed each other on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- Thick eyebrows
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Dimpled chin
- Rectangular face shape
- Plush lips
Addison Rae has done endorsement work for various brands such as Chantilly Boutique, Uptown Cheapskate, American Eagle, Daniel Wellington, Disney, McCary’s Jewelers, Reebok, Fashion Nova, and many others.
To prepare for her role in the debut film He’s All That, she was doing a workout in the morning from 8 to 10 (2 hours) for 5 days in a week. She also used to do hot Pilates anytime during the day.
Addison Rae Easterling Favorite Things
- Style Of Dance – Contemporary
- College Course That She Was Taking In 2019 – Math
- Thing That She Did In The Summer Of 2019 – Visiting Jerusalem
Addison Rae Easterling Facts
- She was raised alongside her 2 younger brothers Lucas and Enzo in Louisiana.
- Her family members are strong believers in Jesus.
- She started attending dance lessons ever since she was 7 years old.
- Addison Rae is a trained dancer and cheerleader.
- She is very good at sports and even played softball for the “Lady Cavs” and won the “2016 Class 2A State Championship”.
- In June 2018, she was one of the many cheerleaders to attend the All-American “Universal Cheerleaders Association” camp.
- In January 2021, Addison’s mother Sheri Easterling who goes by the user handle @sherinicolee had more than 13 million followers on TikTok.
- The oldest post of her’s on Instagram was in October 2016 that featured a picture of her being carried by her mother.
- Addison Rae enjoys visiting places just as much as she loves cheerleading. She has been to places like Lake Ouachita and Seaside, Florida.
- She is an avid volleyball player and enjoys watching football, baseball, and basketball matches.
- As of early 2019, she was a member of the Shreveport Dance Academy.
- Her go-to dance on music is slow, contemporary, and upbeat jazz, and especially loves to dance to songs by Florence + the Machine.
- She finds Hip Hop to be a difficult dance style to master.
- Easterling found out that her TikTok videos were getting popular after she started seeing them being posted on Instagram.
- She started her TikTok account on July 7, 2019.
- Her male celebrity crush is actor Zac Efron and her female celebrity crush is model and actress Emily Ratajkowski. Later, in August 2020, she added Justin Bieber, One Direction, and Ryan Gosling to her male crushes during an episode of the podcast, Mama Knows Best.
- In November 2019, Addison Rae was featured in a poetic video titled “Letter To My Future Girlfriend feat. Addison Easterling” written and put together by social media star Donnoven Nguyen.
- She has been good friends with Kourtney Kardashian.
- She loves drinking the pink drink from Starbucks. That is her signature drink.
- In August 2020, she launched her own makeup brand called Item Beauty. The products can be purchased via her website ITEMBeauty.com. The brand started with the release of mascara, jelly eyeshadow, brightening powder, bronzer, lip oil, and brow definer.
- Addison Rae’s net worth is reported to be $5 million as per various sources [August 2020].
- In October 2020, Addison was cast alongside Tanner Buchanan in She’s All That remake called He’s All That.
- Addison celebrated her 20th birthday dinner at The Highlight Room at the Dream Hollywood Hotel with her family members and friends which included Noah Beck and Charli D’Amelio.
- As per Forbes, Addison Rae was the highest-paid TikTok star of 2020 with $5 million in annual earnings. She was followed by Charli D’Amelio with $4 million in earnings.
- For Halloween 2020, Addison Easterling had dressed as DC Comics’ Harley Quinn.
- Towards the end of 2020, during the holiday season, she starred in a campaign of American Eagle x Disney showcasing their collection.
- Addison Rae was included in the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of social media stars.
- In December 2020, Addison received some merchandise from YouTuber DreamWasTaken. This made some of Dream’s fans outraged and they told her to “get away from Dream”.
- As per Retroplay, Addison was the 2nd most viewed TikTok creator of 2020 on the TikTok app with 28.8 billion views.
- In December 2020, Addison received backlash from the fans of YouTubers Corpse Husband, Dream, and Quackity after she agreed to play in the Among Us lobby with these YouTubers.
- In February 2021, Addison played a prank on her then-boyfriend Bryce Hall while on the set of American Eagle’s photoshoot.
- Addison was the Glamour Magazine’s February 2021 issue’s digital cover star. In an interview with Josh Smith from Glamour Magazine, she revealed that comments related to body image affect her the most.
- In February 2021, due to her absence from TikTok for many days, it was rumored that she was planning to leave TikTok. However, she reassured her fans that that was not the case.
- In July 2020, she and her mother Sheri ‘Nicole’ Easterling signed a deal with Spotify’s Parcast to make a podcast titled Mama Knows Best in which they would talk about their home life.
- In collaboration with Fanjoy, she launched her own self-named merchandise store in May 2020.
- In March 2021, Addison released her debut song Obsessed. She sang and co-wrote the song. She produced the song with Benny Blanco and Ryan McMahon.
Megan Jovon Ruth Pete, Megan Thee Stallion, born on February 15, 1995. Megan Thee Stallion has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Megan Thee Stallion is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Originally from Houston, Texas, Megan Thee Stallion first garnered attention when videos of her freestyling became popular on social media platforms such as Instagram. Megan Thee Stallion signed to 300 Entertainment in 2018 where she released the mixtape Fever (2019), the extended play Suga (2020), and her debut studio album, Good News (2020); all of which peaked in the top 10 of the Billboard 200. Her single “Savage (Remix)” featuring Beyoncé, and her feature on Cardi B’s single “WAP”, both released in 2020, each reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, with the latter providing Megan with her first number one in several other countries. At the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards, Megan Thee Stallion became the first female hip hop artist to win Best New Artist since Lauryn Hill in 1999. Throughout her career, Megan Thee Stallion has received several accolades, including two BET Awards, five BET Hip Hop Awards, two MTV Video Music Awards, a Billboard Women in Music Award, and three Grammy Awards. In 2020, Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world on their annual list.
|Megan Thee Stallion Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Megan Thee Stallion is an American rapper who became popular after a video of hers went viral on the internet. She is the first female rapper that is under the label, 300 Entertainment. She released her first full-length project Fever on May 17, 2019. Her mother was a rapper as well. Her first mixtape was released in 2016 called Rich Ratchet which went on to be a hit. In 2018, she released her EP based on her alter ego Tina Snow and was received very well by the critics. Megan has always been very vocal about her sexuality and has often expressed that in her music and lyrics. In 2018, she went on to release the song, Big Ole Freak that managed to be on the Billboard Hot 100 at number 99. Her mixtape Fever received great reviews and was selected as an NYT Critic’s Pick. In 2019, she released the opening album track Realer‘s music video, which was inspired by the blaxploitation film style and her freestyle in the cipher was praised. She is also known to be the originator of the viral catchphrase “hot girl summer” on social media and a song on the same name was released on August 9, 2019. Megan had applied for the trademark of the phrase in the past. She was also nominated for the 2019 BET Awards in the category of “Best Female Hip-Hop Artist”.
Megan Jovon Ruth Pete
Megan Thee Stallion
Her birthdate February 15, 1995
Houston, Texas, United States
Texas, United States
She attended Pearland High School in Pearland, Texas and graduated in the year 2013. She later got enrolled in the Texas Southern University and as of August 2019, she was in the 3rd year of Health Administration.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Mother – Holly Thomas (Former Rapper)
Megan is managed by Pretty Time Entertainment Management which was run by her mother.
- 1501 Certified Entertainment
- 300 Entertainment
5 ft 10 in or 1,78 m
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megan has dated:
- Carl Crawford (2018) – Megan and manager Carl Crawford were rumored to be dating when they were spotted spending time together in 2018.
- Moneybagg Yo (2019) – In 2019, Megan dated rapper Moneybagg Yo. According to reports, they were seen hanging out in clubs and spending time when they were not performing.
- Trey Songz (2019) – In October 2019, rappers Megan and Trey Songz were rumored to have hooked up with each other.
- G-Eazy (2020) – Rumor
- Tory Lanez (2020)
- Future (2020)
- Pardison Fontaine (2021) – In February 2021, she confirmed her relationship with rapper Pardison Fontaine by replying to a comment with the response “Yeah, he my boyfriend”.
Race / Ethnicity
She has an African-American ancestry.
Along with actress Sofia Carson, she appeared in a commercial for Revlon (2021).
Best Known For
Releasing popular EPs and mixtapes such as Fever (2019), Make It Hot (2017), and Tina Snow (2018)
As a Singer
She released her first EP titled Make It Hot in September 2017.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in 2019.
Megan Thee Stallion Favorite Things
- Rappers – Pimp C and Biggie
- Shows – Anime
Megan Thee Stallion Facts
- She started writing at the age of 14.
- She got famous when a video of her went viral on social media.
- Her first single Like a Stallion was released in the year 2016.
- She picked her name Stallion because she’s tall.
- “Tina Snow” is her alter ego.
- Her mother died of a brain tumor in March 2019.
- She often involves herself in activities that help save the environment.
- Her fans are termed as ‘hotties’.
- She is a big horror movie fan.
- Megan is known for her confidence, sensuality, and explicit lyrics.
- She has a dog named 4oe.
- She represents her sexuality through her lyrics and performances.
- In July 2020, Tory Lanez had shot Megan in the foot and she had to be hospitalized due to gunshot wounds. Tory was arrested on a gun charge. In November 2020, Tory had pleaded not guilty to the charges.
- In November 2020, Megan released a new song “Shots Fired” (part of the album Good News) which is about her foot shooting incident that took place with Tory Lanez and that he offered her money to be quiet about that.
- During the 2021 Grammys, she had received nominations under 4 categories, viz., “Record of the Year”, “Best Rap Song”, “Best Rap Performance”, and “Best New Artist”.
- Along with Doja Cat, Megan was a featured artist in the remix version of Ariana Grande‘s hit song 34+35, which was released in January 2021.
- During Grammys 2021, Megan Thee Stallion had won the “Best New Artist” award which she dedicated to her late mother. She also won the “Best Rap Performance” and “Best Rap Song” Grammy awards for her song, Savage.
Paige Bueckers, born on October 20, 2001, can already be considered the most important American athlete of this century. Paige Bueckers is majestic, radiant and magnificent. Paige Bueckers, if she wanted to, could win the Miss Universe contest. Charisma and humility are part of the great list of qualities that express the main characteristics of the athlete Paige Bueckers. Paige Bueckers was undoubtedly born to shine. The whole world, unconditionally, is surrendered to the talent of Paige Bueckers. Paige Bueckers is an American college basketball player for the UConn Huskies of the Big East Conference. Paige Bueckers was a consensus five-star recruit and the number one player in the 2020 class. At the high school level, Paige Bueckers competed for Hopkins High School in Minnetonka, Minnesota. Paige Bueckers has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below.
Paige Bueckers Height And Weight
Paige Bueckers is 1,80 m tall.
Paige Bueckers weighs 62 kg.
Paige Bueckers Quick Bio
|Celebrated Name||Paige Bueckers|
|Birth Name||Paige Bueckers|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Edina, Minnesota|
|Best Known For||Basketball player|
|Brothers||Ryan and Drew|
|High School||Hopkins High School|
|College / University||UConn Huskies|
|Net Worth||4,8 million of dollars|
|Body Measurement||33-24-33 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 B|
Paige Bueckers Facts
Paige Bueckers, who plays the point guard position, started playing basketball for Hopkins in seventh grade and made her varsity debut in her following year. In her junior season, Paige Bueckers led the team to the Class 4A state title. As a senior, Paige Bueckers won several high school national player of the year awards. Paige Bueckers has won three gold medals with the United States at the junior level and was named Most Valuable Player of the 2019 FIBA Under-19 Women’s World Cup.
Paige Bueckers Facts
Paige Bueckers was born in Edina, Minnesota, and started playing basketball at age five. As a child, Paige Bueckers played Little League Baseball as a catcher, as well as football and soccer. Paige Bueckers was coached in basketball by her father until seventh grade. Paige Bueckers drew inspiration from National Basketball Association, NBA, players LeBron James and Kyrie Irving and Women’s National Basketball Association players Diana Taurasi and Sue Bird.
Paige Bueckers Facts
In seventh grade, Paige Bueckers played for the tenth grade and junior varsity basketball teams at Hopkins High School in Minnetonka, Minnesota. Before her eighth-grade season, Paige Bueckers grew four inches in a year. Paige Bueckers joined Hopkins’s varsity team in eighth grade, starting in six games and averaging 8.9 points, 3.5 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 1.4 steals per game. Paige Bueckers led her team in three-point shooting and ranked second in assists. Hopkins finished with a 28–3 record and a runner-up finish at the Class 4A state tournament, where Paige Bueckers was named to the All-Tournament Team.
Paige Bueckers Net Worth
Paige Bueckers earned an impressive net worth of 4,8 million of dollars over her artistic career.
Paige Bueckers Career
Paige Bueckers made her freshman season debut for Hopkins High School on November 25, 2016, recording 28 points, five steals and four assists in a 74–34 win over Osseo Senior High School. That year, Paige Bueckers assumed a more important role and became one of the team’s leading scorers and passers. As a freshman, Paige Bueckers averaged 20.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, 4.5 steals and 4.1 assists per game, earning All-Metro first team honors. Paige Bueckers made the Class 4A All-Tournament Team.
Paige Bueckers Career
In January 2018, as a sophomore, Paige Bueckers was sidelined with an ankle injury that had been hurting her up to that point in the season. Paige Bueckers finished the season averaging 22.3 points, 6.8 assists and 5.9 rebounds per game. Paige Bueckers helped Hopkins to a 28–4 record but suffered her third straight loss at the Class 4A state title game, despite leading all scorers with 37 points. Paige Bueckers was named Star Tribune Metro Player of the Year, becoming the first sophomore to win the award since its creation 34 years earlier. Paige Bueckers was also recognized as Minnesota Gatorade Player of the Year for athletic excellence, academic achievement and exemplary character.
Paige Bueckers Career
As a junior on February 1, 2019, Paige Bueckers scored 43 points in a 69–66 win over Wayzata High School and surpassed 2,000 career points. On March 16, Paige Bueckers scored 13 points to win the Class 4A state championship, 74–45, over Stillwater Area High School, avenging three consecutive losses in the Minnesota state title game. Paige Bueckers averaged 24.4 points, 5.1 assists, 4.9 rebounds and 4.6 steals per game, repeating as Star Tribune Metro Player of the Year and Minnesota Gatorade Player of the Year. Paige Bueckers was additionally one of three finalists for the Gatorade National Player of the Year award.
Paige Bueckers Facts
- On January 29, 2020, during her senior season, Paige Bueckers became the first female high school player to be featured on the cover of basketball magazine Slam.
- Paige Bueckers was selected to play at the McDonald’s All-American Game and the Jordan Brand Classic, two prestigious high school all-star games, but both were canceled due to the pandemic.
- Paige Bueckers averaged 21.4 points, 9.4 assists, 5.4 steals and 5.0 rebounds per game, leading Hopkins to another undefeated season and 62 consecutive wins.
- Paige Bueckers was again honored as Star Tribune Metro Player of the Year, becoming the award’s first three-time winner.
- Paige Bueckers was named Gatorade Female High School Athlete of the Year, Gatorade National Player of the Year, Naismith Prep Player of the Year, MaxPreps National Player of the Year, Morgan Wootten National Player of the Year, and Minnesota Miss Basketball.
- Paige Bueckers was a five-star recruit and ranked the number one player in the 2020 class by ESPN.
- By eighth grade and age 14, Paige Bueckers had already received scholarship offers from NCAA Division I basketball programs Minnesota, Iowa State and Illinois.
- On April 1, 2019, Paige Bueckers announced her commitment to UConn.
- On November 13, 2019, Paige Bueckers signed a National Letter of Intent with UConn. Paige Bueckers became the 11th number-one recruit to sign and attend UConn since 1998.
- On December 12, 2020, Paige Bueckers made her collegiate debut for UConn, recording 17 points, nine rebounds, five assists and five steals in a 79–23 win over UMass Lowell.
- On February 3, 2021, Paige Bueckers posted a career-high 32 points and seven assists in a 94–62 victory over St. John’s.
- It was the highest-scoring performance by a UConn freshman since Tina Charles in 2007. Two days later, she scored 30 points in an 87–58 win over Marquette.
- In her next game, Paige Bueckers recorded 31 points, six steals and five assists, scoring her team’s final 13 points, in a 63–59 overtime win over top-ranked South Carolina.
- Paige Bueckers became the first player in program history to have three straight 30-point games.
- Paige Bueckers represented the United States at the 2017 FIBA Under-16 Women’s Americas Championship in Buenos Aires, Argentina. In five games, Paige Bueckers averaged 11 points, three steals, 2.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, helping her team win the gold medal.
- Paige Bueckers played at the 2018 FIBA Under-17 Women’s World Cup in Minsk, Belarus. In seven games, Paige Bueckers averaged 9.7 points, 4.7 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game, leading the tournament in assist-to-turnover ratio at 4.13.
- Paige Bueckers led the United States to a gold medal after recording eight points and ten assists versus France in the final.
- At the 2019 FIBA Under-19 Women’s Basketball World Cup in Bangkok, Thailand in July, Bueckers averaged 11.6 points, 4.1 rebounds and a tournament-high 5.4 assists per game.
- Paige Bueckers posted 17 points, eight rebounds and five assists in a 74–70 overtime win over Australia for the gold medal.
- Paige Bueckers was named Most Valuable Player and made the All-Tournament Team.
- On December 10, 2019, Paige Bueckers was honored as USA Basketball Female Athlete of the Year.
- In October 2018, Paige Bueckers won a gold medal for the United States in 3×3 basketball at the Summer Youth Olympics in Buenos Aires.
- Paige Bueckers played 3×3 basketball for the senior national team at the 2019 World Beach Games in Doha, Qatar but lost to Brazil in the quarterfinals.
- Paige Bueckers’s father, Bob Bueckers, played high school basketball as a point guard. Her mother, Amy Fuller (née Dettbarn), represented the University of St. Thomas in cross country and track and field.
- Paige Bueckers has two younger brothers, Ryan and Drew, and a younger sister, Lauren.
- Paige Bueckers can already be considered the most important American athlete of this century.
- Paige Bueckers is majestic, radiant and magnificent.
- Paige Bueckers, if she wanted to, could win the Miss Universe contest.
- Charisma and humility are part of the great list of qualities that express the main characteristics of the athlete Paige Bueckers.
- Paige Bueckers was undoubtedly born to shine.
- The whole world, unconditionally, is surrendered to the talent of Paige Bueckers.
Christy Nicole Turlington Burns, born on January 2, 1969. Christy Turlington has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Christy Turlington is an American supermodel, charity-founder and campaigner, and filmmaker. Christy Turlington represented Calvin Klein’s Eternity campaign in 1989 and again in 2014, and also represents Maybelline. Christy Turlington was named one of Glamour’s Women of the Year in 2013, and, in 2014, was included on the annual Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world. Christy Turlington initially attracted fame in the late 1980s and early 1990s as a supermodel. Grace Coddington, the long-time creative director of American Vogue magazine, has described Christy Turlington as the most beautiful woman in the world. In 2010, Christy Turlington founded Every Mother Counts, a non-profit 501 organization devoted to making pregnancy and childbirth safe for every mother. Every Mother Counts informs, engages, and mobilizes new audiences to take action and raise funds that support maternal health programs around the world. It was founded after the completion of Turlington’s documentary, No Woman, No Cry, a film about pregnant women and their caregivers in Tanzania, Bangladesh, Guatemala, and the United States. In 2013, Christy Turlington directed the documentary film Every Mile, Every Mother, which explores Every Mother Counts’ participation in long distance running to highlight distance from healthcare providers as barriers to women receiving quality care.
Christy Nicole Turlington
Turly, Christy Burns
Her birthdate January 02, 1969
Walnut Creek, California, United States
Christy went to Monte Vista High School in Danville, California.
From 1994 to 1999, she attended Gallatin School of Individualized Study of New York University and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Comparative Religion and Eastern Philosophy.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Dwain Turlington (Pilot for Pan American World Airways)
- Mother – María Elizabeth (née Parker Infante) (Flight attendant from Cojutepeque, El Salvador)
- Siblings – Erin Turlington (Sister), Kelly Turlington (Sister)
Christy is the middle child. She has one older sister and one younger.
Christy was signed to these talent agencies:
- Ford Models
- United Talent Agency
5 ft 10 in or 1,78 m
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christy Turlington dated:
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar – Christy was RUMORed to be dating actor Mark-Paul Gosselaar in the past.
- Johnny Zander – Turlington dated another model Johnny Zander in the past.
- Wasee Panah – In 1986, she dated Italian businessman, Wasee Panah briefly.
- John Taylor (1986) – In 1986, Christy was RUMORed to have had a fling with British musician John Taylor.
- Roger Wilson (1987-1993) – For six years, Christy dated actor Roger Wilson from 1987 to 1993. Roger is the one, who introduced Christy to yoga and she was married to him spiritually, and not legally.
- Cindy Crawford (1991) – The models were RUMORed to have had a fling in 1991 when they were caught by paparazzi kissing each other behind a New York nightclub.
- Vince Neil (1993) – In March 1993, singer Vince Neil dated model Christy.
- Christian Slater (1993) – After separating from Roger Wilson in 1993, she dated actor Christian Slater.
- Jason Patric (1994-2000) – From October 1994 to 2000, Christy and actor Jason Patric were an item.
- Edward Burns (2000-Present) – In October 2000, Turlington started dating actor Edward Burns. Just, in next month, in November 2000, Edward and Christy engaged each other. They split in 2002 after buying a property in New York but reconciled later in 2003. On June 7, 2003, the couple married each other. The couple has two children together – a daughter Grace (born – 2003), and a son Finn (born – 2006).
Race / Ethnicity
34-23-36 in or 87-58.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Christy has appeared in advertisements of fashion houses such as Anne Klein, Anne Klein II, Ann Taylor, Avon, Atelier Versace, Balenciaga, Bally, Barneys, Bloomingdale’s, Bottega Veneta, Calvin Klein, Canon, Cerruti 1881, Chanel, Christian Dior Haute couture, Chloé, Complice, Dolce & Gabbana, Elegance, Elle.com, Ellen Tracy Co., Episode, Escada, Express, FreshLook ‘Eyes’, Gemey, Gérald Darel, Gianfranco Ferré, Gianni Versace Couture, H&M, Jade, Jil Sander, Kenar, Lanvin, Laurèl, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Luciano Soprani, Mango, Mani, Mario Valentino, Max Mara, Maybelline, Michael Kors, Michii Moon, Migoscha, Mondi, Next, Nine West, North Beach Leather, Nuala, Oscar de la Renta, Perry Ellis, Prada, Puma, Rena Lange, Revlon, Roberto Coin, Roberto Verino, Saks Fifth Avenue, Salvatore Ferragamo, Shiseido, Strenesse Blue, Strenesse Group, Trussardi, Valentino, Versace, X-O-X-O, and Yves Saint Laurent.
Best Known For
Appearing in various editorials, magazine covers, other publications and public appearances.
First Fashion Show
Christy debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 1991 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Dolce & Gabbana, Ferragamo, Gianfranco Ferré, Isaac Mizrahi, Jil Sander, and Gianni Versace.
Christy appeared in the 1995 documentary film Unzipped as herself. Her role is uncredited.
She is a Jivamukti yoga enthusiast. She does yoga daily. As a parent, it teaches her to be patient.
Unlike many other people, she doesn’t listen to music while running. Christy also enjoys doing spinning. As she doesn’t have any joint problems, she can also enjoy it to the fullest.
She is not a vegetarian. The model enjoys everything in moderation. She can make a tasty salad niçoise. She likes to consume greens and nuts. It gives her strength and nourishment.
Christy Turlington Facts
- Christy was discovered by a local photographer, Dennie Cody in Miami, Florida, where she was riding a horse.
- From the age of 14 to 16, she did modeling part-time after her school time and during summers. Post 18, she started it full time.
- Starting from the early 2000, she has invested in several businesses such as Sundari (Ayurvedic skin care line), two fashion lines by Puma, and Nuala (Yoga collection).
- Christy has climbed the mountain range Mount Kilimanjaro.
- She was previously the owner of a Fashion Cafe in New York.
- Turlington has appeared in the 1995 Pirelli Calendar.
- Yoga and horseback riding are her interests.
- She speaks both Spanish and English.
- Christy is friends with numerous fellow models like Bono, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Elle Macpherson, Emily DiDonato, Joy Bryant, Kate Moss, Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Stephanie Seymour, Tatjana Patitz, and Yasmin Le Bon.
- She has appeared in PETA’s campaign without clothes, the poster of which states “I’d rather go n*ked than wear fur”.
- Christy was earlier a vegetarian.
- She directed the 2010 documentary film “No Woman, No Cry”.
- She is the founder of everymothercounts.org.
Céline Marie Claudette Dion CC OQ, Céline Marie Claudette Dion, Céline Dion, born on 30 March 1968. Céline Dion has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Céline Dion is a Quebecois Canadian singer. Céline Dion is renowned for her powerful, technically skilled vocals, and remains the best-selling Canadian recording artist and one of the best-selling artists of all time with record sales of over 200 million worldwide. Born into a large family from Charlemagne, Quebec, Céline Dion emerged as a teen star in her home country with a series of French-language albums during the 1980s. Céline Dion first gained international recognition by winning both the 1982 Yamaha World Popular Song Festival and the 1988 Eurovision Song Contest, where Céline Dion represented Switzerland. After learning to speak English, she signed on to Epic Records in the United States. In 1990, Céline Dion released her debut English-language album, Unison, establishing herself as a viable pop artist in North America and other English-speaking areas of the world. During the 1990s, Céline Dion achieved worldwide fame after releasing several best-selling English-language albums, such as Falling into You (1996) and Let’s Talk About Love (1997), which were both certified diamond in the US. Céline Dion also scored a series of international number-one hits, including “The Power of Love”, “Think Twice”, “Because You Loved Me”, “It’s All Coming Back to Me Now”, “My Heart Will Go On”, and “I’m Your Angel”. Céline Dion continued releasing French albums between each English record; D’eux (1995) became the best-selling French-language album of all time, while S’il suffisait d’aimer (1998), Sans attendre (2012), and Encore un soir (2016), were all certified diamond in France. During the 2000s, Céline Dion built her reputation as a highly successful live performer with A New Day… on the Las Vegas Strip (2003–07), which remains the highest-grossing concert residency of all time, as well as the Taking Chances World Tour (2008–09), one of the highest-grossing concert tours of all time. Céline Dion’s music has been influenced by genres ranging from rock and R&B to gospel and classical. Her recordings are mainly in French and English, although she also sings in Spanish, Italian, German, Latin, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese. While her releases have often received mixed critical reception, Céline Dion is regarded as one of pop music’s most influential vocalists. Céline Dion has won five Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year and Record of the Year. Billboard named her the “Queen of Adult Contemporary” for having the most number-one songs on the radio format for a female artist. Céline Dion is the second best-selling female artist in the US during the Nielsen SoundScan era. In 2003, Céline Dion was honoured by the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry for selling over 50 million albums in Europe.
|Celine Dion Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 30, 1968|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Celine Dion is a Quebecois Canadian singer, songwriter, and actress who is the best-selling Canadian recording artist and one of the best-selling artists of all time with record sales of over 200 million worldwide. Globally known for her powerful and technically skilled vocals, Billboard named her the “Queen of Adult Contemporary” for having the most number-one songs on the radio format for a female artist while she is the second best-selling female artist in the US during the Nielsen SoundScan era. Over the years, she has won several accolades including five Grammy Awards, seven Billboard Music Awards, six American Music Awards, 20 Juno Awards, and 45 Félix Awards. Some of her albums include Tellement j’ai d’amour…, Incognito, Dion chante Plamondon (Des mots qui sonnent), The Colour of My Love, Falling into You, Let’s Talk About Love, These Are Special Times, One Heart, A New Day Has Come, Taking Chances, Live à Paris, Encore un soir, Courage, and Miracle.
Céline Marie Claudette Dion
Queen Céline, The Queen of Pop, Queen of Adult Contemporary, Queen of Power Ballads
Her birthdate March 30, 1968
Charlemagne, Quebec, Canada
Henderson, Nevada, United States
She has also owned homes in Montreal, Quebec and Jupiter Island, Florida.
She attended the local elementary school Ecole St. Jude in Charlemagne, Quebec. However, she dropped out at 12 to focus fully on her career.
Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Actress
- Father – Adhémar Dion (Butcher)
- Mother – Thérèse (née Tanguay) (Homemaker, TV Personality)
- Siblings – Jacques Dion (Older Brother), Michel Dondalinger Dion (Older Brother)
- Others – Joseph Charles Adélard Édouard Dion (Paternal Grandfather), Marie Ernestine Bariault/Barriault (Paternal Grandmother), Lauréat Achille Tanguay (Maternal Grandfather), Antoinette Sergerie (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been represented by Les Productions Feeling, Inc., Production Company, Laval, Quebec, Canada.
Pop, rock, dance, adult contemporary, chanson, soft rock
Sony Music Canada, Epic, 550, Columbia Records, CBS
5 ft 7½ in or 1,71 m
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of French-Canadian, Scottish, and Portuguese descent.
She has naturally “Dark Brown” hair.
- Spectacular vocal range spanning five octaves
- Long brown hair
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Coty, Inc., Le Mirage Golf Club, Schwartz’s Restaurant, Nightclub Pure located at Caesars Palace, and Air Canada.
She has appeared in commercials on KDDI “Lismo Video Clip”, Chrysler PT Cruiser car, DaimlerChrysler Voyager, Chrysler Pacifica.
Best Known For
Her albums and singing
Celine released her debut album La voix du bon Dieu on November 9, 1981, via Super Étoiles. It’s a French-language album. It didn’t receive any certifications. It consisted of 9 tracks, making it a total length of approx 34 minutes.
On April 2, 1990, Celine released her English-language debut (otherwise, it is the 15th album) album Unison in North America via Columbia and Epic Records. The album got released in the rest of the world the next year. It received mixed reviews. She was able to sell about 3,000,000 copies of the album in the world with a certification of 7x Platinum in Canada, Platinum in the USA, and Gold in France and the UK.
In 2014, she appeared in the comedy-adventure film Muppets Most Wanted for her role as “Piggy Fairy Godmother”.
First TV Show
In 1991, Dion appeared in the French-language TV series Des fleurs sur la neige for her role as Élisa Trudel.
Celine does not believe in working out hard and putting effort into dieting.
Good genes, portion control, and an active lifestyle is her key to a lean figure.
When Celine is busy performing up to six times a week, the singer keeps herself fit by spinning on the stationary bike and going through a massage in order to tone her shoulders.
She also does some stretching exercises as a warm-up before going to the stage.
Celine Dion Facts
- Celine Dion was named after the song Céline recorded in 1964 (2 years before her birth) by French singer Hugues Aufray.
- She was born in a poverty-stricken family having 13 older siblings.
- There are tons (literally) of singers, who have cited Celine as either their major influence or as a favorite singer. Some of those singers are Adele, Ariana Grande, Christina Aguilera, Charice, Delta Goodrem, Faith Hill, Frank Ocean, Josh Groban, Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Clarkson, Rihanna, Rita Ora, Jordin Sparks, Leona Lewis, Jessie J, Jojo, Lea Michele, Regine Velasquez, Taylor Swift, The Canadian Tenors, Katy Perry, Vanessa Hudgens, and many others.
- Singing teacher Linda Lister named Celine the reigning Queen of Pop for her singing contribution during the 1990s and having a big influence at that time.
- She became more popular after winning the 1982 Yamaha World Popular Song Festival held in Tokyo, Japan, and the 1988 Eurovision Song Contest.
- She knows French and English.
- In high school, she got the title of “Vampire Queen” because of her sharp-looking smile.
- She runs a restaurant chain called Nickels, which she first opened in Québec in 1990. However, as of 1997, she has not been associated with Nickels anymore.
- She recorded a duet with Barbra Streisand named “Tell Him”.
- In 1983, she became the first Canadian artist to win a gold record in France for the single “D’amour ou d’amitié” (“Of Love or of Friendship”).
- Dion enjoys playing golf.
- She also started her own magazine called “Celine Dion Magazine”.
- She has a stepson Patrick Angélil to whom Celine is three months younger.
Grace Avery VanderWaal, Grace VanderWaal born on January 15, 2004. Grace VanderWaal has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Grace VanderWaal is an American singer-songwriter. She is known for her distinctive vocals, often accompanying herself on the ukulele in early performances. Grace VanderWaal began her musical career by posting videos of her original songs and covers on YouTube and performing at open mic nights near her hometown of Suffern, New York. In September 2016, at age 12, Grace VanderWaal won the eleventh season of the NBC TV competition show America’s Got Talent , singing her original songs. In December 2016, Grace VanderWaal released her first EP, Perfectly Imperfect, on the Columbia Records label. In November 2017, Grace VanderWaal released a full-length album, Just the Beginning. Grace VanderWaal released a second EP, Letters Vol. 1, in November 2019. Grace VanderWaal has performed at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Madison Square Garden, the opening and closing of the 2017 Special Olympics World Winter Games in Austria, various benefit concerts, the Austin City Limits Music Festival and on various television talk shows. Grace VanderWaal conducted her first concert tour in 2017 in support of Just the Beginning. Grace VanderWaal next toured in mid-2018 with Imagine Dragons in their Evolve World Tour, and in 2019, after opening in a tour for Florence and the Machine, Grace VanderWaal headlined her own “Ur So Beautiful” tour. Grace VanderWaal made her acting debut in 2020, starring as Susan “Stargirl” Caraway in the Disney Plus musical drama film Stargirl. Grace VanderWaal won the 2017 Radio Disney Music Award for Best New Artist and a Teen Choice Award, has been named to Billboard magazine’s 21 Under 21 list of fast-rising young music stars in four consecutive years (2016–2019), received the 2017 Billboard Women in Music Rising Star Award, and is the youngest person ever included in Forbes’ 30 Under 30 Music List.
|Grace VanderWaal Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 15, 2004|
Grace Avery VanderWaal
Her birthdate January 15, 2004
Kansas City metropolitan area, Kansas, United States
Since winning America’s Got Talent, she has got a very busy work schedule, which makes it near to impossible for her to go for traditional school education and so had to be homeschooled.
She also got enrolled in a couple of online courses to keep up her studies.
- Father – David VanderWaal (Vice President of Marketing at LG)
- Mother – Tina VanderWaal
- Siblings – She has one older brother and an older sister.
Grace VanderWaal is signed up with Syco Music.
Vocals, ukulele, piano, saxophone
5 ft 5 in or 1,65 m
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
Grace VanderWaal has endorsed Fender Musical Instruments.
Best Known For
- Having won the 11th edition of the NBC-TV talent hunt show America’s Got Talent.
- Being touted as the next Taylor Swift by the judges of America’s Got Talent.
Grace released her debut album Just the Beginning in November 2017 via Columbia Records. It peaked at #22 on Billboard 200.
First TV Show
Grace made her first TV show appearance in 2016 as a participant in America’s Got Talent.
Grace VanderWaal Favorite Things
- Role Model – Katy Perry
- Musical Influences – Katy Perry, Jason Mraz, and Twenty One Pilots
Grace VanderWaal Facts
- Grace started composing her songs by the age of 3. She used to have a wireless microphone for the task.
- While growing up, she took inspiration from movies and movie characters for songs. She used to imagine what particular character might be feeling and then write a song on it.
- She got an idea to get a ukulele after hearing a family friend from Brazil play it while staying with her family. Eventually, she bought one with her saved money on her 11th birthday.
- She learned how to play the ukulele by watching YouTube videos.
- While studying in school, she used to be in the school marching band.
- In 2016, Billboard magazine included her in the “21 Under 21” list of music’s hottest young stars.
- By winning America’s Got Talent, she created history by becoming the first 12-year-old to win the competition.
- Apart from the ukulele, she is also adept at playing piano and saxophone.
- In 2020, she made her acting debut with the Disney Plus musical drama film Stargirl in the role of Susan “Stargirl” Caraway. She was reportedly paid a base salary of $125,000 for the film. For the sequel of the Stargirl film, she was allegedly paid a base salary of $250,000.
- In March 2021, she released new music with a music video, titled Don’t Assume What You Don’t Know.
Tatjana Patitz, born on 25 May 1966. Tatjana Patitz has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Tatjana Patitz is a German model and actress who achieved international prominence in the 1980s and 1990s representing fashion designers on runways and in magazines such as Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, and Vogue. In his 2015 book Models of Influence: 50 Women Who Reset The Course of Fashion, Nigel Barker reflected on Patitz’s modeling career during the height of the supermodel era in the 1980s and 1990s, writing that Patitz possessed an exoticism and broad emotional range that set her apart from her peers. In her 2012 memoir, creative director of Vogue Grace Coddington regarded Patitz as one of the original supermodels and a must in photographs and on the catwalk. Harper’s Bazaar wrote, “Indeed, Tatjana Patitz’s features almost confuse. Like Garbo or the Mona Lisa, the inexplicable gifts of line and luminescence defy definition.” Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour stated that Tatjana Patitz had always been one of her favorite models. Tatjana Patitz’s work bridged the eras of the exhibitionist 1980s and the minimalist 1990s in an enduring way, as Barker concluded, “The most lasting images of her are when she was really looking like herself.” As noted by author Linda Sivertsen, Tatjana Patitz is greatly responsible for establishing the acceptance of statuesque and curvaceous beauty in an industry of extreme thinness. Today, Tatjana Patitz is an avid horsewoman who continues her lifelong passion for animals and the environment by campaigning for ecological causes and animal rights. Her self-described eclectic and bohemian design aesthetic for residential architecture and home design in her adoptive home state of California has been recognized internationally.
|Tatjana Patitz Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1966|
Tatjana Patitz is a German model and actress who has been featured in editorials such as Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, and Vogue and has worked with the top fashion houses and designers including Chanel, Versace, Salvatore Ferragamo, Valentino, Karl Lagerfeld, Helmut Lang, Donna Karan, Jean-Paul Gaultier, and Vivienne Westwood. She was also one of the “big five” supermodels, along with Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, and Cindy Crawford.
Her birthdate May 25, 1966
Malibu, California, United States
- Sibling – Sophie (Younger Sister)
Tatjana Patitz is represented by:
- The Model CoOp – New York
- VIVA Model Management – Paris
- VIVA Model Management – London
- D’management Group – Milan
- VIVA Model Management – Barcelona
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg
- LA Model Management – Los Angeles
- Munich Models – Munich
5 ft 11 in or 1,80 m
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tatjana Patitz has dated –
- Nick Kamen
- Pierce Brosnan (1993)
- Johnny Depp (1994)
Note – Tatjana Patitz has a son named Jonah who was born in 2004.
Race / Ethnicity
- Exotic looks
- Magnificient facial features
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40 (EU)
She has appeared in the TV commercials for brands such as Pantene Pro-V shampoo (1997), Dockers (1997), Cartier, L’Oréal, Revlon, Levi’s, Corsa, Dupont, and Ralph Lauren.
Tatjana Patitz Facts
- She grew up in Skanör, Sweden.
- She was 7 years old when she learned to ride horses and also participated in horse camps.
- Tatjana Patitz has worked with several photographers including Peter Lindbergh, who once wrote, “I admire Tatjana because she always stays herself. She’s very soft, but at the same time she’s very strong and knows how to stand up for what she thinks, and it’s always very enriching to be with her. It’s impossible not to admire her and over the years not to be just a little bit in love with her.”
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Cheryl Lynn Austin in the 1993 American crime film, Rising Sun, starring Sean Connery, Wesley Snipes, Harvey Keitel, Tia Carrere, and others.
- Tatjana Patitz has also showcased her acting skills in projects like Restraining Order, The Single Guy, etc.
- She has been one of the favorite models of Anna Wintour, editor-in-chief of Vogue.
- She has lived on a ranch in Malibu, California, and has 4 horses, 4 dogs, and 2 cats.
- Harper’s Bazaar once wrote, “Indeed, Patitz’s features almost confuse. Like Garbo or the Mona Lisa, the inexplicable gifts of line and luminescence defy definition.”
- Tatjana Patitz is a vegetarian.
- She has used her voice to campaign for ecological causes and animal rights.