Jessica Marie Alba, Jessica Alba, born on April 28, 1981. Jessica Alba has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Jessica Alba is an American actress and businesswoman. Jessica Alba began her television and movie appearances at age 13 in Camp Nowhere and The Secret World of Alex Mack (1994), but rose to prominence at 19, as the lead actress of the television series Dark Angel (2000–2002), in which she received a Golden Globe nomination. Her big screen breakthrough came in Honey (2003). Jessica Alba soon established herself as a Hollywood actress, and has starred in numerous box office hits throughout her career, including Fantastic Four (2005), Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007), Good Luck Chuck (2007), The Eye (2008), Valentine’s Day (2010), Little Fockers (2010), and Mechanic: Resurrection (2016). Jessica Alba is a frequent collaborator of director Robert Rodriguez, having starred in Sin City (2005), Machete (2010), Spy Kids: All the Time in the World (2011), Machete Kills (2013), and Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014). Since 2019, Jessica Alba stars in the Spectrum action crime series L.A.’s Finest.
Jessica Alba Career
In 2011, Jessica Alba co-founded The Honest Company, a consumer goods company that sells baby, personal and household products. Magazines including Men’s Health, Vanity Fair and FHM have included her on their lists of the world’s most beautiful women. Jessica Alba expressed an interest in acting from the age of five. In 1992, the 11-year-old Jessica Alba persuaded her mother to take her to an acting competition in Beverly Hills, where the grand prize was free acting classes. Her first appearance on film was a small role in the 1994 feature Camp Nowhere. Jessica Alba appeared in two national television commercials for Nintendo and J. C. Penney as a child. She was later featured in several independent films. Jessica Alba branched out into television in 1994 with a recurring role as the vain Jessica in three episodes of the Nickelodeon comedy series The Secret World of Alex Mack.
Jessica Alba Career
Jessica Alba Career
In 1998, Jessica Alba appeared as Melissa Hauer in a first-season episode of the Steven Bochco crime-drama Brooklyn South, as Leanne in two episodes of Beverly Hills, 90210, and as Layla in an episode of Love Boat: The Next Wave. In 1999, Jessica Alba appeared in the Randy Quaid comedy feature P.U.N.K.S.. Jessica Alba rose to greater prominence in Hollywood in 1999 after appearing as a member of a snobby high school clique tormenting an insecure copy editor in the romantic comedy Never Been Kissed, opposite Drew Barrymore, and as the female lead in the little-seen comedy horror film Idle Hands, alongside Devon Sawa.
Jessica Alba Career
Her big break came when James Cameron picked Jessica Alba from a pool of over one thousand candidates for the role of the genetically engineered super-soldier, Max Guevara, on the FOX sci-fi television series Dark Angel. Jessica Alba portrayed the Marvel Comics character Invisible Woman in Fantastic Four. At the 2006 MTV Movie Awards, Jessica Alba earned nominations for Best Hero and Best On-Screen Team. Her last 2005 film was the thriller Into the Blue, in which Jessica Alba portrayed, opposite Paul Walker. Jessica Alba hosted the 2006 MTV Movie Awards and performed sketches spoofing the movies King Kong, Mission: Impossible III, and The Da Vinci Code. Jessica Alba reprised her role in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, released in June 2007. In Good Luck Chuck (also 2007), Jessica Alba portrayed the love interest of a womanizer dentist. Jessica Alba made her acting transition to the horror genre in the film The Eye. Her next film was the romantic comedy Valentine’s Day. The drama An Invisible Sign of My Own, which Jessica Alba filmed in late 2008, premiered at the Hamptons Film Festival.
Jessica Alba Career
Her last 2010 film was the comedy Little Fockers. In 2011, Jessica Alba worked for the third time with Robert Rodriguez in the film Spy Kids: All the Time in the World, portraying a retired spy who is called back into action. Jessica Alba reprised her role of an Immigration Officer, in an uncredited cameo appearance, in Machete Kills (2013). Jessica Alba next took on the roles of a cabaret show performer in the dramedy Dear Eleanor (2014), the athletic girlfriend of a successful and well-respected English professor in the romantic comedy Some Kind of Beautiful (2014), a receptionist at a limo company in the thriller Stretch (also 2014), an emotionally vulnerable weapons trafficker in the crime comedy Barely Lethal (2015). In the action film Mechanic: Resurrection (2016), alongside Jason Statham, Alba played the girlfriend of a retired hitman. Jessica Alba will star in and executive produce a new documentary series for Disney Plus called “Parenting Without Borders”.
|Jessica Alba Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 28, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jessica Alba is an American actress, voiceover artist, producer, and businesswoman who first gained popularity with her role as Max Guevara, a genetically enhanced transgenic super-soldier who escaped from Manticore, in the science fiction drama television series, Dark Angel. This role got her nominated for several awards including the People’s Choice Award for “Favorite Female Performer in a New TV Series”, Golden Globe Award for “Best Performance by an Actress in a TV Series – Drama”, and Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for “Favorite Female Action Hero”. In addition to that, the actress is also noted for her roles in shows and movies like Sin City, L.A.’s Finest, Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Into the Blue, Spy Kids: All the Time in the World, The Spoils of Babylon, MADtv, Beverly Hills, 90210, Love Boat: The Next Wave, The Love Guru, Some Kind of Beautiful, and El Camino Christmas.
Jessica Alba Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jessica Marie Alba
- Nicknames: Sky Angel, Albz
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Date of Birth: April 28, 1981
- Birthplace: Pomona, California, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Net worth: $40 million
Alba graduated from high school at the age of 16, and she subsequently attended the Atlantic Theater Company.
Model, TV and Film Actress, businesswoman
- Father – Mark David Alba (Real Estate Agent)
- Mother – Catherine (née Jensen) (Housewife)
- Siblings – Joshua Alba (Younger Brother)
- Others – José Sánchez Alba (Paternal Grandfather), Ysabel/Isabel Martinez (Paternal Grandmother), Harry Christian Jensen, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Louisa/Lew Harrison Tebault (Maternal Grandmother)
Jessica Alba Body Measurements:
- Height: 1,70 m
- Weight: 56 kg or (123 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 8
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
These have been her talent agencies:
- William Morris Endeavor
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- 3 Arts Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Alba has dated:
- Christopher Lakkees (1994-1998) – She was romantically involved with Christopher Lakkees between the years 1994 and 1998.
- Michael Weatherly (January 2000 – August 2003) – Michael and Jessica met during a TV show, Dark Angel (2000-2002) and soon they got engaged. Michael is 12 years older than her. She has also said, “I have this thing for older men”. They got separated before marrying in August 2003.
- Sergio Garcia (December 2003) – Spanish pro golfer, Sergio had a fling with Alba. They were seen quite a few times together. But, this happened for a short time. Soon, she came into the news with Mark Wahlberg.
- Mark Wahlberg (January 2004) – Alba and Mark’s romance was seen on New Year’s eve and they were RUMORed to be dating together. This relationship didn’t go far and in the same month, they broke up.
- Derek Jeter (July 2004) – American baseball player, Derek was RUMORed to be dating Alba during July 2004.
- Cash Warren (August 2004-Present) – During the filming of the 2005 movie “Fantastic Four”, Alba met the assistant director of this movie, Cash Warren. They started dating at that time. Officially, their bonding started in January 2005. Alba and Cash Warren married in Beverly Hills courthouse, Los Angeles on May 19, 2008. They have 3 children, 2 daughters – Honor Marie Warren (b. 2008) and Haven Garner Warren (b. 2011), and 1 son Hayes Alba Warren (b. 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
She is of Mexican (including Spanish, Indigenous Mexican/Mayan, and distant Sephardi Jewish) descent on her father’s side and has Danish, Welsh, English, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and French roots on her maternal side.
- Bow Tramp Stamp
- Lotus flower tattoo at Wrist (a word “Padma” which means lotus flower in Sanskrit)
- Daisy tattoo at neck
- Ladybug tattoo at neck
She has appeared in several TV commercials on The Los Angeles Mentoring Partnership (2005), Nintendo game (1993), J.C. Penney stores (1994), March of Dimes (PSA), LegalZoom (2013), The Honest Company, and numerous Revlon and L’Oreal.
Best Known For
Her roles in the TV show Dark Angel (2000-2002), and films like Fantastic Four (2005), Into the Blue (2005), Sin City (2005).
1994 film Camp Nowhere was her debut film. She did her role as Gail. She didn’t star in this film and was 13 at that time.
First TV Show
1994 American TV series The Secret World of Alex Mack for her role as Jessica. At that time, she was just 13 years old. She appeared in 3 episodes, titled:
- School Dance (Season 1, Episode 5)
- Hoop War (Season 1, Episode 2)
- The Accident (Season 1, Episode 1)
Ramona Braganza is her personal trainer. She is working with Jessica for the last 15 years. She has also trained other famous celebs such as Zac Efron, Halle Berry, Anne Hathaway, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Biel, and others. Ramona trains Alba with her 3-2-1 training method, which consists of 3 cardio segments, 2 circuit strength training segments, and 1 core segment. By following this fitness schedule, Alba has achieved a lean and hot body.
Jessica Alba Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – She can’t pick any as she likes everything
- Favorite Fashion Designers – Viktor And Rolf, Dolce And Gabbana
- Favorite Perfume – Turquoise Perfume Oil from Sage
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
Jessica Alba Facts
- In 2006, she was ranked no. 1 in AskMen’s Most Desirable Women list.
- After doing Into the Blue (2005 movie), she said that she can hold her breath under the water longer than her co-stars Paul Walker, and Scott Caan.
- She loves to play golf and to cook food.
- At the age of 5, she decided that she wanted to become an actress.
- “He Said She Said” is a song by Ashley Tisdale in which Alba has been mentioned.
- She does not know Spanish and can hardly understand that language, despite her Mexican ancestry from her father’s side.
- Alba is the co-founder of the Honest company which sells non-toxic household products.
- She was born at 1:51 PM.
- Her cousin Steve “Salba” Alba is a skateboarding legend.
- She is a certified PADI scuba diver.
- She has also appeared in music videos for songs like We Are the Ones by will.i.am and Bad Blood by Taylor Swift featuring Kendrick Lamar.
US.LUXURY @jessicaalba, US LUXURY @jessicaalba,
@jessicaalba US.LUXURY, @jessicaalba US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY Jessica Alba, US LUXURY Jessica Alba,
Jessica Alba US.LUXURY, Jessica Alba US LUXURY,
Lisa Jane Vanderpump, Lisa Vanderpump, born on 15 September 1960. Lisa Vanderpump has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Lisa Vanderpump is a British restaurateur, television personality, author and actress. Lisa Vanderpump is known for her appearances on Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Vanderpump Rules, and ABC’s Dancing with the Stars. Lisa Vanderpump and her husband, Ken Todd, have owned 36 restaurants, bars and clubs in London and Los Angeles, including The Shadow Lounge, Bar Soho, SUR, Pump, Villa Blanca, Tom Tom, and Lisa Vanderpump’s Stonebaked Stoner Hut in LA, which was opened with comedian Jim Stylus in 2017.
Lisa Vanderpump Career
Lisa Vanderpump starred in numerous television shows and films as a child. She made her film debut in 1973’s A Touch of Class, playing the daughter of Glenda Jackson’s character, and also appeared in the cult horror film Killer’s Moon (1978). In the late 1970s Lisa Vanderpump appeared in four episodes of the British series “Kids”, a show about children taken into an assessment centre in the UK. At this time Lisa Vanderpump met a very young Naomi Campbell, who was also cast in the same show. Throughout the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s, Lisa Vanderpump had small roles in various episodic television programs. Lisa Vanderpump appeared on the television series Silk Stalkings and as Margo Curtis on Baywatch Nights.
Lisa Vanderpump Career
Lisa Vanderpump was featured in the 1980s music videos “Poison Arrow” and “Mantrap” by the band ABC and also “In The Name of Love” by the duo Naked Eyes. Lisa Vanderpump was featured in the Lady Gaga music video, in March 2014. Lisa Vanderpump debuted on Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in 2010 and is an original cast member of the show. In 2011, she was part of CNN’s coverage of the Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton. In 2013, Lisa Vanderpump was featured in a spin-off of the program, Vanderpump Rules, which focuses on the staff of her West Hollywood restaurants SUR, Pump, and TomTom.Lisa Vanderpump competed on the 16th season of Dancing with the Stars, partnered with professional dancer Gleb Savchenko. They were the second couple eliminated from the competition, leaving in tenth place.
Lisa Vanderpump Career
Before moving to the US, Lisa Vanderpump designed 26 of the London-based bars and restaurants that Lisa Vanderpump co-owned with her husband. They own five restaurants in California. Villa Blanca is based in Beverly Hills, while Sur, the focus of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills spin-off Vanderpump Rules, is based in West Hollywood along with PUMP Restaurant Lounge, Lisa Vanderpump’s Stonebaked pizzería and Tom Tom. In 2015, Lisa Vanderpump and her husband launched a line of pet accessories, Vanderpump Pets. In October 2016, Lisa Vanderpump launched a line of emojis, titled Vandermojis. The collection, designed by Lisa Vanderpump, includes GIFs, stickers and audio messages. In March 2017, Lisa Vanderpump was named editor-in-chief of Beverly Hills Lifestyle Magazine. In March 2019, Lisa Vanderpump opened Vanderpump Cocktail Garden located in Caesars Palace.
|Lisa Vanderpump Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 1960|
Lisa Vanderpump is a British restaurateur, television personality, author, humanitarian, actress, and designer who achieved massive popularity with her appearance on Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (2010-2019) and Vanderpump Rules (2013-Present). She has more than 3 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Twitter, and more than 500k followers on Facebook.
Lisa Jane Vanderpump
Her birth date in September 15, 1960
Dulwich, London, England, United Kingdom
Restaurateur, Television Personality, Author, Designer, Actress
- Father – John Vanderpump
- Mother – Jean Hillebrandt (Died in 2019 from Deep vein thrombosis)
- Siblings – Mark Vanderpump (Brother) (Died in 2018 from suicide)
5 ft 5 in or 1,65 m
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa Vanderpump has dated:
- Kenneth Todd (1982-Present) – Lisa Vanderpump married Kenneth Todd on August 28, 1982. The couple welcomed daughter Pandora Vanderpump-Todd on May 7, 1986, and also adopted a son named Max Vanderpump-Todd (b. December 7, 1991).
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, German, and Dutch ancestry.
A heart-shaped tattoo with wings on her ankle
Lisa Vanderpump Favorite Things
- Hotel – Beverly Hills Hotel
- Watch Brand – Franck Muller
- Designers – Ralph Lauren, Alexander McQueen, Gilbert Chagoury
- Midnight Snack – Chocolate
Lisa Vanderpump Facts
- In 2016, she designed a collection of emojis known as Vandermojis that featured Beverly Hills-inspired stickers, GIFs, audio messages, etc.
- Lisa was awarded a Golden Palm Star on the Palm Springs Walk of Stars in 2014.
- She has starred in music videos from Lady Gaga‘s album Artpop, (What) In the Name of Love by the Na*ed Eyes and Poison Arrow by the ABC.
- Her beloved pomeranian pooch named Giggy, who inspired the Vanderpump Dog Foundation, passed away in December 2020.
- In 2015, Lisa Vanderpump and her husband launched a line of pet accessories, Vanderpump Pets.
- In October 2016, Lisa Vanderpump launched a line of emojis, titled Vandermojis.
- In March 2017, Vanderpump was named editor-in-chief of Beverly Hills Lifestyle Magazine.
- In March 2019, Lisa Vanderpumpp opened Vanderpump Cocktail Garden located in Caesars Palace.
- Lisa Vanderpump had lived in London and Cheltenham before moving to Monaco. Later, Lisa Vanderpump, along with her husband Ken Todd, moved to Los Angeles, California.
- In 2012, Lisa Vanderpump and Todd renewed their marriage vows in their LA home, as featured on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 3.
- In 2014, Lisa Vanderpump was honored with a Golden Palm Star on the Palm Springs Walk of Stars.
Eva Jacqueline Longoria, Eva Jacqueline Longoria Bastón, Eva Longoria, born on March 15, 1975. Eva Longoria has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Eva Longoria is an American actress and producer. After a number of guest roles on several television series, Eva Longoria was recognized for her portrayal of Isabella Braña on the CBS daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless, on which she starred from 2001 to 2003. Eva Longoria is most known for her role as Gabrielle Solis on the television series Desperate Housewives, which ran from 2004 to 2012 and for which Eva Longoria received Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations.
Eva Longoria has also appeared in The Sentinel (2006), Over Her Dead Body (2008), For Greater Glory (2012), Frontera (2014), Lowriders (2016), and Overboard (2018). From 2015 to 2016, Eva Longoria starred as Ana Sofia Calderón on the short-lived NBC sitcom Telenovela, and served as an executive producer for the Lifetime television series Devious Maids. Eva Longoria has also served as an executive producer of social issue documentaries, including Food Chains and The Harvest. Eva Longoria has appeared in several advertising campaigns. Eva Longoria has been named one of Hollywood’s most beautiful women by several publications, including People en Español and People magazines. Eva Longoria currently holds modeling contracts with L’Oréal and New York & Co, among others.
|Eva Longoria Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 15, 1975|
Eva Longoria is an American actress, producer, voiceover artist, director, restaurateur, activist, and businesswoman who has gained popularity with her on-screen roles like Isabella Braña in The Young and the Restless, Gabrielle Solis in Desperate Housewives, Ana Sofia Calderón in Telenovela, Marion Hughes in Crazy Kind of Love, Jill Marin in The Sentinel, Kate Spencer in Over Her Dead Body, Gloria Alvarez in Lowriders, Celeste Martin in The Baytown Outlaws, and Elena Márquez in Dora and the Lost City of Gold.
Eva Longoria Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- Her birth date March 15, 1975
- Eva Longoria is 1.57 m tall.
- Eva Longoria weighs 53 kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-36 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 33 C .
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Eva Longoria is an American actress, producer, director, activist, and businesswoman. She rose her fame for her portrayal of ‘Isabella Braña’ on the CBS daytime soap opera ‘The Young and the Restless’, on which she starred from 2001 to 2003. She best known for her role as ‘Gabrielle Solis’ on the television series Desperate Housewives, which ran from 2004 to 2012 and for which she received Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eva Longoria has dated:
- Tyler Christopher (2002-2004) – Eva Longoria married General Hospital (American TV Series. Till now it has produced 49 seasons) star Tyler Christopher from January 20, 2002, to January 19, 2004. They were divorced.
- JC Chasez (2004) – Eva dated American singer, songwriter, and actor, JC Chasez for a while in 2004.
- Tony Parker (2004-2011) – Then, in November 2004 Longoria met Parker (Professional Basketball Player) and on November 30, 2006, the couple engaged. In Paris city hall, on July 6, 2007, they married in the civil service. On November 17, 2010, Longoria filed a divorce and they were separated on January 28, 2011, officially.
- Hayden Christensen (2005) – She had a fling with Canadian actor and producer Hayden Christensen in the year 2005.
- Eduardo Cruz (2011-2012) – Eva Longoria started dating Spanish singer Eduardo Cruz in February 2011. After her divorce from Tony Parker, she was seen with Cruz having dinner. After that moment, the couple has stepped out together many times. “I am lucky to have found love again,” said Eva Longoria. After having an ON-OFF relationship, the duo finally broke in June 2012. She is 10 years (a decade) older than him.
- Mark Sanchez (2012) – American football player, Mark Sanchez had a 4 month-long relationship with Longoria. The couple was romantically linked from July 2012 until late October 2012.
- Ernesto Arguello (2013) – Miami (American) based entrepreneur and philanthropist, Ernesto Arguello dated Eva briefly from July to August 2013. They actually met in 2012 for the first time, when Ernesto was cast as a bachelor in a reality TV show Ready for Love, the same show of which Eva is a producer. It became one of the fastest breakups of 2013.
- Jose Antonio Baston (2013-Present) – Mexican businessman, Jose Baston is currently seeing Longoria since October 2013. They were seen kissing and holding hands of each other in New York City in late October. On December 13, 2015, she announced her engagement with Jose and then they got married in Mexico on May 21, 2016. The duo has been blessed with a son named Santiago “Santi” Enrique Bastón who was born in 2018.
Eva Longoria Quick Bio
|Real Name||Eva Jacqueline Longoria Bastón|
|Nick Name||Eva Longoria|
|Born||March 15, 1975|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Restaurateur, Activist|
|Famous For||Portrayal of Isabella Braña on|
the CBS daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless
|Birthplace||Corpus Christi, Texas, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||1,57 m|
|35-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Enrique Longoria, Jr.|
Mother: Ella Eva
|Previous Dating||1. Tyler Christopher|
(m. 2002; div. 2004)
2. Tony Parker
(m. 2007; div. 2011)
|Husband/Spouse||José Antonio Bastón|
|Education||1. California State University, Northridge (MA)|
2. A&M University-Kingsville (BA)
|School||Local High School|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link|
Eva Longoria Net Worth
- Eva Longoria earned an impressive net worth of 38 million of dollars over her artistic career.
|Net Worth||38 million of dollars.|
Eva Longoria Early Life & Education
- Longoria was born on March 15, 1975 in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She is born to Mexican-American descent.
- She was raised Roman Catholic.
- She is the youngest of four daughters.
- Her mother name is Ella Eva and father named, Enrique Longoria, Jr..
- She did not speak Spanish growing up, and did not learn the language until 2009.
- As per her educational qualifications, while she was in high school, she worked at a restaurant part-time for three years to help earn money for her quinceañera.
- She holds her Bachelor of Science degree in kinesiology at Texas A&M University-Kingsville.
- During this time, she won the title of Miss Corpus Christi USA in 1998.
- Further, after completing college, Longoria entered a talent contest that led her to Los Angeles.
- Soon after, she was spotted and signed by a theatrical agent.
- Longoria worked as a headhunter for four years, while auditioning for roles.
Eva Longoria Career
- As per her career, she is most known for her role as Gabrielle Solis on the television series Desperate Housewives, which ran from 2004 to 2012.
- She received Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations.
- In 2006, she has also appeared in ‘The Sentinel’.
- In 2008, she appeared in Over Her Dead Body.
- In 2012, she casts in the ‘For Greater Glory’.
- In 2014, she appeared in the movie Frontera.
- From 2015 to 2016, Longoria starred as Ana Sofia Calderón on the short-lived NBC sitcom Telenovela, and served as an executive producer for the Lifetime television series Devious Maids.
- In 2016, she did a movie named, Lowriders and Overboard in 2018.
- She has also served as an executive producer of social issue documentaries, including Food Chains and The Harvest.
- Longoria has appeared in several advertising campaigns as well.
- She has been named one of Hollywood’s most beautiful women by several publications, including People en Español and People magazines.
- Currently, she holds modeling contracts with L’Oréal and New York & Co, among others.
L’Oreal Paris, L’Oreal cosmetics, Magnum Ice-Cream (2008), Hanes
She has been seen in numerous commercials such as Diet Pepsi (2005), VISA card, Vive by L’Oreal (2005), L’Oréal Color-Expert (France), Heineken beer (2009), Lays Potato Chips (2012) and Sheba cat food (2013).
Best Known For
Portraying “Gabrielle Solis” in the comedy TV series “Desperate Housewives” which aired on the ABC channel from 2004 to 2012. She appeared in all 181 episodes
2003 film Snitch’d for her role as Gabby. Snitch’d was a direct-to-video, that is, it was released directly for home viewing.
First TV Show
In 1999, she got the role of hosting the weekend destination segment of TV Show L.A. In A Day. In 2000, she again appeared in another TV show Beverly Hills, 90210 for her role as Flight Attendant #3. It was a guest appearance in season 10 and episode 19. Though she is more famous for the TV series Desperate Housewives.
Patrick Murphy, who helped Eva Longoria to reach the no. 1 position at Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2005 and 2006 respectively.
Eva Longoria Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Breast, Salads, and Strawberry Yogurt
- Favorite Drink – Pepsi Next
- Favorite Sport – Basketball
- Favorite Basketball Team – The San Antonio Spurs
- Favorite Basketball Player – Tony Parker (Eva’s husband from 2007-2011)
- Favorite Restaurant – Katsuya (in Los Angeles, USA)
- Favorite Video Game – Pac-Man
- Favorite Body Part – Butt (She revealed us about her fave body part during Cosmopolitan Magazine issue in December 2005)
- Favorite Actor – Kiefer Sutherland
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Author – Isabel Allende, Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Favorite Books – The House of the Spirits, Eva Luna, Daughter of Fortune (All books written by Isabel Allende)
- Favorite Designer – Cadile, Body Language, Stop Staring, Victoria Beckham
Eva Longoria Facts
- Eva Longoria founded Eva’s Heroes, a charity which helps developmentally disabled children in 2006.
- Eva Longoria won the title of Miss Corpus Christi, United States in 1998.
- In March 2008, Eva Longoria opened the restaurant Beso (In Spanish: “Kiss”) in Hollywood with partner and celebrity chef Todd English.
- Eva was voted no.1 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2005 and 2006.
- Her father was a hunter and Eva has been practicing shooting for her entire life.
- Jinxy is Eva’s pet dog. She used to occasionally bring it to the set of Desperate Housewives.
- Eva’s sister Lisa is mentally retarded.
- Eva keeps herself fit by kickboxing.
- She has also worked part-time for 3 years at Wendy’s restaurant while she was in school.
- For 4 years, Longoria worked as a headhunter.
- She feels the sexiest when she is wearing lingerie and nothing else.
- Guacamole (Avocado based sauce) reminds her of home.
- In October 2020, Eva replaced Isla Fisher in the comedy movie Unplugging to star as Jeanine opposite Matt Walsh. The role was originally given to Isla but due to scheduling conflicts, it went to Eva.
- She has also appeared in many music videos for songs like I Like How It Feels by Enrique Iglesias, A Public Affair by Jessica Simpson, and Balance Toi by Tony Parker.
- She has been good friends with Mario Lopez, Victoria Beckham, Bradley Cooper, Wilmer Valderrama, Ana Ortiz, Justina Machado, Amaury Nolasco, and Serena Williams.
Mary Jane Blige, Mary J. Blige, born on January 11, 1971. Mary J. Blige has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Mary J. Blige is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, actress, and philanthropist. Her career began in 1991 when she was signed to Uptown Records. Mary J. Blige went on to release 13 studio albums, eight of which have achieved multi-platinum worldwide sales. Mary J. Blige has sold 50 million albums in the United States and 80 million records worldwide. Mary J. Blige has won nine Grammy Awards, four American Music Awards, twelve Billboard Music Awards and has also received three Golden Globe Award nominations, including one for her supporting role in the film Mudbound (2017) and another for its original song “Mighty River”. Furthermore, Mary J. Blige also received a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress and Best Original Song, becoming the first person nominated for acting and songwriting in the same year.
Mary J. Blige Career
In 1992, Mary J. Blige released her debut album, What’s the 411? Her 1994 album My Life is among Rolling Stone’s 500 Greatest Albums of All Time, and Time magazine’s All-Time 100 Albums. Mary J. Blige received a Legends Award at the World Music Awards in 2006, and the Voice of Music Award from ASCAP in 2007. Billboard ranked Blige as the most successful female R&B/Hip-Hop artist of the past 25 years. In 2017, Billboard magazine named her 2006 song “Be Without You” as the most successful R&B/Hip-Hop song of all time, as it spent an unparalleled 15 weeks atop the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart and over 75 weeks on the chart. In 2011, VH1 ranked Blige as the 80th greatest artist of all time. In 2012, VH1 ranked Blige at number 9 in “The 100 Greatest Women in Music” list.
Mary J. Blige Career
Mary J. Blige has also made a successful transition to both the small and silver screens, with supporting roles in films such as Prison Song (2001), Rock of Ages (2012), Betty and Coretta (2013), Black Nativity (2013), her Oscar and Golden Globe-nominated breakthrough performance as Florence Jackson in Mudbound (2017), Trolls World Tour (2020), Body Cam (2020), The Violent Heart (2021) and co-starring as jazz great Dinah Washington in the upcoming Aretha Franklin biopic Respect (2021). In 2019, Mary J. Blige starred in the first season as Cha Cha in the Netflix television series The Umbrella Academy. Mary J. Blige currently stars as Monet Tejada in the spin-off of the highly rated TV drama Power in Power Book II: Ghost. In February 2021, Mary J. Blige became a first-time nominee for the 2021 class of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Complete Name: Mary Jane Blige
- Nicknames: MB, Mary J
- Date of Birth: January 11, 1971
- Birthplace: The Bronx, New York, U.S.
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Record Producer
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dyed Blonde
Mary Jane was educated at Roosevelt High School.
When she was in eleventh grade, she dropped out of high school to pursue a career in music.
Mary J. Blige Family Details:
- Father: Thomas Blige
- Mother: Cora Blige
- Siblings: Bruce Miller, LaTonya Blige-DaCosta
- Spouse: Kendu Isaacs (m. 2003)
- Children: None
Mary J. Blige is signed to Tencer & Associates PR.
Mary J. Blige Career
- Debut Album: What’s the 411?
- First Film: Angel: One More Road to Cross
- First TV Show: New York Undercover
- Verve Records
Mary J. Blige body measurements
- Height: 5′ 9″ (1.75 m)
- Weight: 66 kg (145 lbs)
- Bra Size: 34C
- Shoe Size: 8 (US) or 6 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
- Dress Size: 10 (US) or 12 (UK) or 40 (EU)
- Body Measurements: 36-32-38
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mary J. Blige dated:
- Case Woodard – Mary dated the R&B singer Case Woodard in the past.
- Sean Combs
- K-Ci Hailey (1992 – 1997) – Mary dated the American singer K-Ci Hailey for five years. They were engaged for a short period before they split up.
- Treach – Rumored
- Nas (1997) – Mary dated the well-known American rapper Nas in 1997.
- Kendu Isaacs (2000 – 2018) – In 2000, Mary Jane commenced dating the American record industry executive
- Her beautiful deep voice
- Blonde hair
Mary has appeared in TV commercials for Reebok (2003), Coca-Cola (2004), GAP clothing stores (2004), Propel Fitness Water (2007) and Chevrolet Tahoe (2007).
She has also appeared in print ads for Chevy Malibu (2007), Crest Toothpaste Healthy Smiles (2005), MAC Viva Glam III Lipstick (2000), and MAC cosmetics (2000).
Best Known For
She is known for winning 9 Grammy Awards and for releasing 11 studio albums, including Love & Life (2003), Growing Pains (2007), The Breakthrough (2005) and probably the most popular one No More Drama in 2001.
What’s the 411? was Mary’s debut album that was released on July 28, 1992. It consisted of 12 tracks and its length was 51 min and 59 sec.
The album was recorded in Uptown, MCA label in 1991-1992.
Mary J. Blige first gained notice in the movie Angel: One More Road to Cross (2001), in which she played the role of a Guardian Angel.
First TV Show
Mary first appeared on TV in 1995 in the TV series New York Undercover, playing the role as herself.
Mary focuses on exercising on a daily basis. Her personal trainer is the well-known fitness celebrity trainer Mark Jenkins. Mark has trained many other celebrities such as Puffy, Beyonce and D’Angelo.
Mary J’s workout mantra can help you stay healthy and maintain a fit body.
Mary J. Blige Favorite Things
- Food – Seafood, French food, English food, Italian food
- Word – Love
Mary J. Blige Facts
- Mary worked as a Directory Assistance operator before she focused on becoming a singer.
- Mary’s mother has survived a knife attack by her neighbor.
- Blige was placed on the 69th place on the VH1’s 100 Sexiest Artists.
- She has implemented part of the movie Waiting to Exhale (1995) in the video of Not Gon’ Cry.
- Mary showed great passion about Led Zeppelin when she was a kid. She even performed one of their songs, Stairway to Heaven when she attended The Oprah Winfrey Show (1986).
- Matriarch Records is the name of the record label that Mary opened back in 2004.
- The musical group Just’Us was discovered by Blige.
- In 2010, Blige created a perfume with the name My Life which was placed on Home Shopping Network. The product was launched through Carol’s Daughter, a line of beauty products.
- Mary also launched sunglasses by the name Melodies by MJB. The new line was released in October 2010 and consisted of four styles and 20 different color options to choose from.
- Rolling Stones, Vibe and Time have chosen Mary’s album My Life (1994) among the greatest albums of all time.
- In mid 90’s, Blige achieved the Legends Award for her work of mixing both hip-hop and soul.
- Blige was ranked as number one on the Billboard’s list as the Most Successful Female R&B Artist of the past 25 years.
Madonna Louise Ciccone, Madonna, born on August 16, 1958. Singer Madonna is the ultimate icon for generations of pop music fans. Madonna is also a reference woman in cinema. Madonna has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Madonna is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Referred to as the “Queen of Pop”, Madonna is regarded as one of the most significant figures in popular culture. Madonna is noted for her continual reinvention and versatility in music production, songwriting, and visual presentation. Madonna is also known for pushing the boundaries of artistic expression in mainstream music while remaining completely in charge of every aspect of her career. Her works, which incorporate social and political themes, have generated both critical acclaim and controversy. Madonna is often cited as an influence by other artists.
Born and raised in Michigan, Madonna moved to New York City in 1978 to pursue a career in modern dance. After performing as a drummer, guitarist, and vocalist in the rock bands Breakfast Club and Emmy, Madonna rose to solo stardom with her debut studio album, Madonna (1983). Madonna followed it with a series of successful albums, including all-time bestsellers Like a Virgin (1984) and True Blue (1986) as well as Grammy Award winners Ray of Light (1998) and Confessions on a Dance Floor (2005). Madonna has amassed many number-one singles throughout her career, including “Like a Virgin”, “La Isla Bonita”, “Like a Prayer”, “Vogue”, “Take a Bow”, “Frozen”, “Music”, “Hung Up”, and “4 Minutes”.
Madonna’s popularity was enhanced by roles in films such as Desperately Seeking Susan (1985), Dick Tracy (1990), A League of Their Own (1992), and Evita (1996). While Evita won her a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress, many of her other films received poor reviews. As a businesswoman, Madonna founded the company Maverick in 1992; it included Maverick Records, one of the most successful artist-run labels in history. Her other ventures include fashion brands, children’s books, health clubs, and filmmaking. Madonna contributes to various charities, having founded the Ray of Light Foundation in 1998 and Raising Malawi in 2006.
With sales of over 300 million records worldwide, Madonna is certified as the best-selling female recording artist of all time by Guinness World Records. Madonna is the most successful solo artist in the history of the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart and holds the record for the most number-one singles by a female artist in Australia, Canada, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom. With a revenue of U.S. $1.5 billion from her concert tickets, Madonna remains the highest-grossing solo touring artist of all time. Madonna was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2008, her first year of eligibility. Madonna was ranked as the greatest woman in music by VH1 in 2012, and as the greatest music video artist of all time by Billboard in 2020. Rolling Stone also listed Madonna among the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time and the 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time.
|Madonna Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1958|
Madonna is a multi-faceted American artist who has worked as a singer, songwriter, actress, businesswoman, record producer, dancer, film director, author, and humanitarian. She is regarded as the “Queen of Pop” and is hailed for her artistry and versatility of her music which has inspired millions globally. Having established herself as one of the most influential figures in popular culture, she has also been the highest-grossing solo touring artist of all time.
|Real Name||Madonna Louise Ciccone|
|Nick Name||Madonna, Veronica|
|Born||August 16, 1958|
|Profession||Entertainer, Singer, Songwriter,|
Actress, Businesswoman, Record Producer, Dancer, Film
Director, Author, Humanitarian
|Famous For||Referred to as the|
“Queen of Pop”
|Birthplace||Bay City, Michigan, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||1,64 m|
|35-27-33 in or 89-68.5-84 cm|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Dress Size||8 (US) or 40 (EU)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)|
|Husband/Spouse||1. Sean Penn|
(m. 1985; div. 1989)
2. Guy Ritchie
(m. 2000; div. 2008)
|Alma mater||University of Michigan|
|School||1. Catholic Elementary Schools|
2. West Middle School
Bay City, Michigan, United States
Madonna Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Madonna Louise Ciccone
- Nicknames: Maddy, Nonnie, The Queen of Pop, M, Esther
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Businesswomen
- Date of Birth: August 16, 1958
- Birthplace: Bay City, Michigan, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Height: 1.65 m
- Weight: 56 kg
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Madonna studied at St. Frederick’s and St. Andrew’s Catholic Elementary Schools. Subsequently, she attended West Middle School.
Later, she went to Rochester Adams High School in Michigan. She also earned a dance scholarship to the University of Michigan. But, after attending it for 3 semesters, she dropped out.
Singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, actress, author, businesswoman, director
- Father – Silvio Anthony “Tony” Ciccone (Worked at Chrysler and General Motors as design engineer)
- Mother – Madonna Louise (née Fortin) (Died of breast cancer in 1963. She was 30 at that time.)
- Siblings – Martin Ciccone (Older Brother), Anthony Ciccone (Older Brother), Paula Ciccone (Younger Sister), Christopher Ciccone (Younger Brother), Melanie Ciccone (Younger Sister), Jennifer Ciccone (Half-Sister), Mario Ciccone (Half-Brother)
- Others – Joan Gustafson (Stepmother) (Worked as a housekeeper in Madonna’s own home), Gaetano I./S. Ciccone (Paternal Grandfather), Michelina Dijulio/Di Julio (Paternal Grandmother), Willard William Fortin (Maternal Grandfather), Elsie/Elise Mae Fortin (Maternal Grandmother)
Madonna has five siblings. She was the third one among all of the six children.
Her work is managed by an Israeli-American businessman, Guy Oseary.
She is also represented by MBC PR, Public Relations Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
- Father: Silvio Anthony Ciccone
- Mother: Madonna Louise Ciccone
- Siblings: Martin Ciccone, Anthony Ciccone, Mario Ciccone, Christopher Ciccone, Paula Ciccone, Melanie Ciccone, Jennifer Ciccone
- Spouse: Guy Ritchie (m. 2000–2008), Sean Penn (m. 1985–1989)
- Children: Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon, David Banda Mwale Ciccone Ritchie, Rocco Ritchie, Mercy James
- Debut Album: Madonna
- First Film: Vision Quest
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madonna has dated:
- Dan Gilroy (Musician) (1979-1980)
- Mark McGrath
- Wyn Cooper (1972)
- Russell Long (1973-1977)
- Christopher Flynn (1977)
- Mark Dolengowski (1977-1978)
- Norris Burroughs (1978)
- Patrick Hernandez (1978-1979)
- Stephen Bray (1980-1982)
- Mark Kamins (1981-1982)
- Ken Compton (1981-1983)
- Jellybean Benítez (1982-1985)
- Simon Fields (1983)
- Steve Neumann (1983)
- Jean Michel Basquiat (1984)
- Sean Penn (1985-1989) – She started dating actor Sean Penn in April of 1984. Their dating relationship was turned into a marriage, the very next year. On August 16, 1985, the couple married. She also dedicated her third album entitled “True Blue” to Sean. Their divorce was finalized on September 14, 1989, which was actually filed by Madonna in January 1989.
- John Kennedy Jr. (1987-1988) – Her relationship with Sean started getting cold in 1987 only and this was the time she started passing her time with American politician and royalty John F Kennedy, Jr. He and Madonna dated together for a couple of months between 1987 and 1988. He is 17 years her junior.
- Jeffrey Hornaday (1988)
- Esai Morales (1988) – RUMOR
- Warren Beatty (1989-1990) – Madonna started dating her 21 years senior and actor Warren Beatty in January 1989. They both dated for one and a half years until August 1990.
- Lenny Kravitz (1990) – Madonna and fellow musician Lenny Kravitz were rumored to be dating after working on the hit song, Justify My Love in 1990.
- Tony Ward (1990-1991) – American model Tony Ward was also RUMORed to be an item with Madonna during the early 1990s.
- Jim Albright (1991-1992)
- Jose Canseco (1991)
- Vanilla Ice (1992) – Vanilla Ice (or Robert Van Winkle) dated Madonna in 1992.
- Ingrid Casares (1992-1994)
- John Enos III (1992) – After separating from Vanilla Ice, Madonna was RUMORed to be dating actor John in the ending months of 1992.
- Anthony Kiedis (1993) – In 1993, the singers Anthony Kiedis and Madonna had a fling with each other. Their separation was amicable.
- Dennis Rodman (1994) – A former NBA (National Basketball Association) player Dennis Rodman had a very public two-month relationship with Madonna in the year 1994.
- Jenny Shimizu (1994) – A model from U.S. Jenny Shimizu claimed in her biography that she dated Madonna in the year 1994. But, it’s still assumed to be a RUMOR.
- Tim Willocks (1994)
- Johnny Zander (1994)
- Peter Shue (1994)
- Carlos Leon (1994-1997) – Actor Carlos, who is eight years younger than Madonna had a three-year-long relationship with her from September 1994 until September 1997. The couple gave birth to their first child – a daughter, named Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon (b. October 14, 1996).
- Henry Rollins (1995) – RUMOR
- Andy Bird (1997-1998)
- David Blaine (1998) – Rumor
- Chris Paciello (1998) – Maddy was RUMORed to be dating a member of The Untouchables car-theft ring and the nightclub owner in Miami Beach in 1998.
- Guy Ritchie (2000-2008) – Guy Ritchie, English film director had a very long relationship with Madonna. After starting dating, the duo married on December 22, 2000, in a lavish ceremony in Scotland. They originally had met via a mutual friend and musician Sting. Madonna gave birth to the couple’s first child a son named Rocco John on August 11, 2000. They also adopted a child named, David Banda on September 24, 2005. She separated from him in October 2008 but their divorce was finalized in January 2009.
- Alex Rodríguez (2008) – In 2008, she was romantically linked to baseball player Alex Rodríguez. They appeared in public several times during this year. A-Rod, who is 17 years younger than Madonna met her via Guy Oseary (He is a manager and works for both of these).
- Gabriel Byrne (2009) – RUMOR
- Adam Senn (2010)
- Gerard Butler (2010)
- Brahim Zaibat (2010-2013) – This time again, Madonna dated a much younger boy, Brahim, a dancer, by profession. They dated for three years from September 2010 and separated in December 2013.
- Timor Steffens (2014) – In early 2014, she was RUMORed to be dating Dutch backup dancer Timor Steffens.
- Diplo (2015)
- Idris Elba (2016) – In October 2016, she was seen kissing actor, musician, and DJ Idris Elba and sparked dating RUMORs.
- Aboubakar Soumahoro (2016-2017) – Madonna started dating an Ivory Coast African model, Aboubakar Soumahoro in March 2016 after meeting him at a London party in November 2015. He is 32 years her junior. They split after dating for nearly a year in early 2017. During the course of their relationship, he was living in Madonna’s New York mansion.
- Kevin Sampaio (2017) – In June 2017, Madonna was reportedly dating another model, Kevin Sampaio. They had first met in 2015 during the shooting of the “B**ch I’m Madonna” music video.
- Tupac Shakur – Madonna has claimed that she dated American rapper Tupac Shakur for 3 years. Tupac ended their relationship in January 1995 because she was white. He thought that if he remained with her, he would be letting many of his fans and supporters down.
- Ahlamalik Williams (2019-Present) – In 2015, backup dancer of Madonna, Ahlamalik Williams started working with her. But, they got close and started dating in early 2019. In December 2019, the duo was found on the hotel balcony on Miami beach. He is 36 years her junior. The relationship is still a rumor as Madonna has not confirmed any details.
In 2009, she adopted a girl from Malawi named, Chifundo “Mercy” James (b. January 2006). Later, in February 2017, she again adopted twin sisters, Esther Ciccone and Stella Ciccone (b. August 24, 2012).
She has a total of 6 children – 2 biological and 4 adopted.
Race / Ethnicity
Madonna is of Italian descent on her father’s side while she has French-Canadian ancestry with distant Swiss-French and English roots on her mother’s side.
She has naturally dark brown hair.
But, Madonna likes to dye them blonde.
- Toned and muscular arms
- Gapped front tooth
Madonna Body Measurements:
- Height: 1.64 m
- Weight: 56 kg
- Bra Size: 32C
- Shoe Size: 8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
- Dress Size:8 (US) or 40 (EU)
- Body Measurements: 35-27-33 in or 89-68.5-84 cm
Pepsi (1989), Zico coconut water
She appeared in Panasonic’s Japanese television commercial in 1987.
Best Known For
Her various singles and albums released throughout her career.
Madonna released her first album titled Madonna on July 27, 1983, via Sire Records. She was able to sell 10 million copies around the world. The album charted at #8 in U.S. and France, #6 in the UK. It was certified as 5x Platinum in the USA.
It received 5 out of 5 stars from AllMusic. The dance-pop album is approx 40 minutes long and contains 8 singles.
In 1985, she appeared in a romantic drama film titled Vision Quest for her role as “singer at the club”.
As an Author
She has authored a coffee table book of fantasy genre titled S*x released on October 21, 1992.
Madonna takes help from personal trainer Nicole Winhoffer.
She has a grueling workout routine and is believed to have 14.5 inches biceps.
Along with the help of her trainer, Madonna released a fitness DVD series named “Hard Candy Fitness’ Addicted to Sweat“.
Of course, Madonna does dance cardio daily.
Madonna Favorite Things
- Food – Burrito (Mexican), Japanese foods
- Easter Candy – Cadbury Creme Egg
- Madonna was a high school cheerleader just like Kendall Jenner and others.
- She used to be called by the name “Little Nonnie” by her family members as she shares her full name with her mom.
- She was a good student in high school and was known for her high grades.
- Madonna has also worked at Dunkin’ Donuts and with some dance troupes.
- The bravest thing, which she has done so far is when she first went to New York with $35 in her pocket.
- She is considered to be the most influential female recording artist of all time by CNN.
- She was born at 7:05 AM EDT.
- She was offered the lead role in the 1989 film The Fabulous Baker Boys, but she turned it down.
- In 2020, she topped the “100 Greatest Music Video Artists of All Time” list issued by Billboard.
- Madonna once refused to make an album with David Guetta because of his sun sign (he is a Scorpio).
- In December 2020, she got her first tattoo (at the age of 62) on her wrist with the initials “L R D M S E” to honor her 6 children.
- In April 2021, she purchased a Hidden Hills-based 12,547 square feet mansion for $19.3 million. The mansion has 9 bedrooms, 2 half bathrooms, and 9 full bathrooms, and was previously owned by The Weeknd.
Rosamund Mary Ellen Pike, Rosamund Pike, born on 28 January 1979. Rosamund Pike has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Rosamund Pike is a British actress and narrator. Her accolades include a Golden Globe Award, a Primetime Emmy Award and an Academy Award nomination. Rosamund Pike began her acting career by appearing in stage productions such as Romeo and Juliet, alongside Paul Ready, and Gaslight. After her screen debut in the television film A Rather English Marriage (1998) and television roles in Wives and Daughters (1999) and Love in a Cold Climate (2001), Rosamund Pike received international recognition for her film debut as Bond girl Miranda Frost in Die Another Day (2002), for which she received the Empire Award for Best Newcomer. Following her breakthrough, she won the BIFA Award for Best Supporting Actress for The Libertine (2004) and portrayed Jane Bennet in Pride & Prejudice (2005).
Rosamund Pike had film appearances in the sci-fi film Doom (2005), the crime-mystery thriller film Fracture (2007), the drama film Fugitive Pieces (2007), the coming-of-age drama An Education (2009), for which she was nominated for the London Film Critics Circle Award for British Supporting Actress of the Year, and sci-fi comedy The World’s End (2013). Rosamund Pike also received British Independent Film Award nominations for An Education and Made in Dagenham (2010), and was nominated for a Genie Award for Barney’s Version (2010). Her other films include the spy action comedy Johnny English Reborn (2011), the epic action-adventure fantasy Wrath of the Titans (2012), and the action thriller Jack Reacher (2012).
In 2014, her performance in the psychological thriller Gone Girl was met with widespread critical acclaim, winning the Saturn Award for Best Actress and receiving a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Actress. Rosamund Pike received further acclaim for her starring role as Ruth Williams Khama in the biographical drama A United Kingdom (2016) and for portraying the journalist Marie Colvin in the biographical war drama A Private War (2018), for which Rosamund Pike was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress. Rosamund Pike won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Actress in a Short Form Comedy or Drama Series in 2019 for her role in State of the Union. In 2021, Pike won her first Golden Globe Award for her critically acclaimed role as Marla Grayson in I Care a Lot.
|Rosamund Pike Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 1979|
Rosamund Pike Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rosamund Mary Elizabeth Pike
- Nicknames: Ros
- Date of Birth: January 27, 1979
- Birthplace: Hammersmith, London, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rosamund Pike dated:
- Simon Woods (1998-2002) – Pike dated fellow actor Simon Woods from 1998 to 2002. They later appeared in the 2005 movie Pride & Prejudice.
- Jamie Theakston (2003) – English radio and TV presenter, Jamie Theakston dated Pike in 2003 after they were introduced by a mutual friend.
- Joe Wright (2005-2008) – Rosamund started dating British film director Joe Wright in 2005. After dating for a couple of years, the couple engaged in August 2007. The couple was set to marry in 2008, but they called off their marriage before that big day.
- Robie Uniacke (2009-Present) – Since 2009, Pike is dating businessman and mathematical researcher, Robie Uniacke, who is approximately two decades her senior. Rosamund has 2 children, both sons named, Solo Uniacke (b. May 5, 2012) and Atom Uniacke (b. 2014).
Rosamund Pike Family Details:
- Father: Julian Pike (Opera Singer)
- Mother: Caroline Friend (Singer)
- Siblings: None
- Partner: Robie Uniacke
- Children: Solo Uniacke, Atom Uniacke
LK Bennett, Revlon
Rosamund Pike Body Measurements:
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Centimeters: 1,74 m
- Weight in Kilograms: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-24-35
Best Known For
Her performance in Die Another Day (2002), Pride & Prejudice (2005), Barney’s Version (2010).
For playing the Bond girl Miranda Frost in the Die Another Day, the twentieth spy film in the James Bond series in 2002.
First TV Show
In 1999, she appeared in the BBC serial Wives and Daughters for her role as Lady Harriet Cumnor in this miniseries.
She believes women should be strong so she does not stay away from workouts. She does exercises regularly and during a particular film, her workout becomes more intense and more oriented towards that movie.
For instance, for 2012 film Wrath of the Titans, she did gain 3 kilos of muscles and did a lot of push-ups. It all depends upon the character she is playing in that film.
Rosamund Pike Favorite Things
- Perfume – Strange Invisible Perfumes
- Beauty Icon – Cate Blanchett
Rosamund Pike Facts
- She is good friends with Chelsea Clinton, daughter of former U.S. president Bill Clinton. She met her during her college time at Wadham College in Oxford. Moreover, both Rosamund and Chelsea are of the same height (approx.) and are the only children of their parents.
- She is also a skilled cellist.
- Pike can speak French and German too as she traveled to many places due to her parents’ profession of singing.
- She also won a scholarship to Badminton School in Bristol.
- Pike also went to the same school as the Irish writer Iris Murdoch.
- She played the blond girl in the 2002 film Die Another Day. For this role, she beat Alicia Silverstone, Saffron Burrows, and Sophie Ellis-Bextor.
- She started the filming for the 2013 movie The World’s End, after four months of giving birth to her son Solo.
- She eats lots of salmon, broccoli and uses olive oil to look good and improve the skin.
- In 2021, she won the Golden Globe Award for “Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy” for her role in the 2020 thriller film, I Care a Lot.
- Whenever she wins an award in an award function, she buries that award in the garden (with a little bit showing up) as she finds it awkward to display it inside the home.
- Both her sons are fluent in Mandarin language.
Demi Gene Moore, Demi Gene Guynes, Demi Moore, born on November 11, 1962. Actress Demi Moore is the ultimate icon for generations of fans who revere the magic of cinema. Demi Moore is the female artistic reference that starred in numerous box office hits, featuring unforgettable characters. Demi Moore has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Demi Moore is an American actress and film producer. After making her film debut in 1981, Demi Moore appeared on the soap opera General Hospital and subsequently gained recognition as a member of the Brat Pack with roles in Blame It on Rio (1984), St. Elmo’s Fire (1985), and About Last Night (1986). Demi Moore had her breakthrough for her starring role in Ghost (1990), the highest-grossing film of that year, her performance was praised, and earned her a Golden Globe nomination. Demi Moore had further box-office success in the early 1990s, with the films A Few Good Men (1992), Indecent Proposal (1993), and Disclosure (1994). In 1996, Demi Moore became the highest-paid actress in film history when she received an unprecedented $12.5 million to star in Striptease.
Demi Moore Facts
Later in the 1990s, Demi Moore had starring roles in the films The Scarlet Letter (1995), The Juror (1996) and G.I. Jane (1997), all of which were flops and contributed to the fluctuation of her career. Her career has since had a resurgence with supporting roles in such films as The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996), The Hunchback of Notre Dame II (2002), Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle (2003), Bobby (2006), Mr. Brooks (2007), Margin Call (2011), and Rough Night (2017). In 2019, Demi Moore released a memoir titled Inside Out, which became a New York Times Best Seller. Demi Moore has been married three times, to the musician Freddy Moore and the actors Bruce Willis and Ashton Kutcher. Demi Moore has three children with Willis. Demi Moore signed with the Elite Modeling Agency, then enrolled in drama classes after being inspired by her next-door neighbor, 17-year-old German actress Nastassja Kinski. Demi Moore made her film debut with a brief role in the 1981 teen drama Choices, directed by Silvio Narizzano.Her second film feature was the 3-D sci-fi horror film Parasite (1982), for which director Charles Band had instructed casting director Johanna Ray to find me the next Karen Allen. Demi Moore then joined the cast of the ABC soap opera General Hospital, playing the role of an investigative reporter until 1983. During her tenure on the series, Demi Moore made an uncredited cameo appearance in the 1982 spoof film Young Doctors in Love.
Demi Moore Career
Demi Moore’s film career took off in 1984 following her appearance in the sex comedy Blame It on Rio. Demi Moore portrayed Laura Victor in the comedy film No Small Affair (1984), opposite Jon Cryer. Her commercial breakthrough came in Joel Schumacher’s yuppie drama St. Elmo’s Fire (1985), which received negative reviews, but was a box office success and brought Demi Moore to international recognition. Because of her association with that film, Demi Moore was often listed as part of the Brat Pack, a label she felt was “demeaning”. Demi Moore progressed to more serious material with About Last Night… (1986), co-starring Rob Lowe, which marked a positive turning point in her career, as Demi Moore noted that, following its release, Demi Moore began seeing better scripts. Film critic Roger Ebert gave the film four out of four stars and praised her performance, writing, “There isn’t a romantic note Demi Moore isn’t required to play in this movie, and she plays them all flawlessly.” The success of About Last Night… was unrivaled by Moore’s other two 1986 releases, One Crazy Summer and Wisdom, the last youth-oriented films in which she would star.
Demi Moore Career
Her most successful film to date is the supernatural romantic melodrama Ghost (1990), which grossed over US$505 million at the box office and was the highest-grossing film of the year. Demi Moore played a young woman in jeopardy to be protected by the ghost of her murdered lover. The love scene between Moore and Patrick Swayze that starts in front of a potter’s wheel to the sound of “Unchained Melody” has become an iconic moment in cinema history. In 1991 Demi Moore starred in the horror comedy Nothing but Trouble, co-produced and appeared in the mystery thriller Mortal Thoughts, and played a blonde for the first time in the romantic comedy The Butcher’s Wife, with Roger Ebert’s review describing her as “warm and cuddly”.Demi Moore Those films were not widely seen, but Demi Moore sustained her A-list status with her starring roles in Rob Reiner’s A Few Good Men (1992), Adrian Lyne’s Indecent Proposal (1993), and Barry Levinson’s Disclosure (1994), all of which opened at No. 1 at the box office and were blockbuster hits. Demi Moore shaved her head to play the first woman to undergo training in the Navy SEALs in Ridley Scott’s G.I. Jane (1997).
Demi Moore Career
Demi Moore was off screen for three years before re-emerging in the arthouse psychological drama Passion of Mind (2000), the first English-language film from Belgian director Alain Berliner. Demi Moore returned to the screen, playing a villain in the 2003 film Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle, opposite Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu. In Emilio Estevez’s drama Bobby (2006), Demi Moore portrayed an alcoholic singer whose career is on the downswing, as part of an ensemble cast, about the hours leading up to the Robert F. Kennedy assassination. Moore had a lead role as a grieving and tormented novelist in the mystery thriller Half Light (2006), then took on the role of a driven police officer investigating a serial killer in the psychological thriller Mr. Brooks (2007), with Kevin Costner. Demi Moore reunited with Blame It on Rio co-star Michael Caine for the British crime drama film Flawless (2008).
Demi Moore Career
In 2010, Demi Moore took on the role of a daughter helping her father deal with age-related health problems in the dramedy Happy Tears In Bunraku (2010), a film Demi Moore described as a “big action adventure,” Demi Moore played a courtesan and a femme fatale with a secret past. in the critically acclaimed corporate drama Margin Call (2011), where Demi Moore was part of an ensemble cast that included Kevin Spacey. Demi Moore appeared as the mother of Miley Cyrus’ character in the romantic drama film LOL (2012). Demi Moore played a similar mother role in her next film, the likewise coming-of-age dramedy Very Good Girls (2013). Her part as an old flame of a quick-draw killer in the Western drama Forsaken (2015), with Donald Sutherland and Kiefer Sutherland. In her next film, the drama Blind (2017), Demi Moore starred opposite Alec Baldwin. The comedy film Rough Night (2017) featured Demi Moore as one half of a nymphomaniac couple seducing a member of a bachelorette party gone wrong. She played Selma in the Indian drama film Love Sonia (2018).
|Demi Moore Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1962|
Demi Gene Guynes
Her birth date in November 11, 1962
Roswell, New Mexico, U.S.
Hailey, Idaho, U.S.
Demi went to Fairfax High School in Los Angeles. She dropped out of her high school in her junior year.
She has taken drama classes in Europe to learn more about acting.
Actress, filmmaker, model, former songwriter
- Father – Charles Harmon, Sr (Air Force airman)
- Mother – Virginia (née King) (Died of cancer at 54)
- Siblings – Morgan Guynes (Younger Brother) (Special Effects Technician), James Craig Harmon (Paternal Younger Half-Brother), Charlotte Harmon Eggar (Paternal Younger Half-Sister), Charles Harmon Jr. (Paternal Younger Half-Brother)
- Other – Dan Guynes (Stepfather) (Newspaper Advertising Salesman. Though, changed jobs multiple times) (Died due to suicide at the age of 37)
As an actress, she is signed with Untitled Entertainment.
As a model, she had signed with Elite Modeling Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 1,65 m
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Demi Moore dated:
- Freddy Moore (1979-1984) – In August 1979, she met musician Freddy Moore and started dating him. They liked each other’s company and got married in February 1980. The relationship was ON for more than 4 years, but they split in September 1984. Demi filed for divorce, which was finalized in August 1985.
- John Stamos (1982) – She was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor John Stamos in 1982.
- Timothy Hutton (1983) – In 1983, Demi was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor Timothy Hutton.
- Pedro Aguinaga (1984) – In 1984, she had a fling with Brazilian socialite, Pedro Aguinaga.
- Jon Cryer (1984) – In 1984, the actors Demi and Jon Cryer dated for some time after working together in the film No Small Affair.
- Emilio Estevez (1984-1987) – In October 1984, Demi started dating actor Emilio Estevez. They got engaged in 1985 but split in January 1987. They had an ON again OFF again relationship during the complete period.
- Dweezil Zappa (1987) – Rock guitarist and occasional actor, Dweezil Zappa and Demi Moore were romantically linked to each other in 1987.
- Bruce Willis (1987-1998) – In August 1987, she commenced dating actor Bruce Willis (who is 7 years older than her) after meeting at the premiere of the 1987 film “Stakeout.” They got married three months later on November 21, 1987. This was Demi’s second marriage. She and Bruce have three daughters together, Rumer Willis (b. August 16, 1988), Scout (b. 1991), and Tallulah (b. 1994). They spent more than 10 years together before splitting on June 24, 1998. The couple filed for divorce on October 18, 2000.
- Brad Pitt (1998) – She was RUMORed to be dating actor Brad Pitt in 1998.
- Oliver Whitcomb (1999-2003) – Demi dated martial arts instructor, Oliver Whitcomb for 4 years from 1999 to January 2003. Oliver is 7 years younger than Demi.
- Anthony Kiedis (2002) – In 2002, she was RUMORed to be dating singer, Anthony Kiedis.
- Guy Oseary (2002) – In 2002, Moore was linked with the Israeli production manager, Guy Oseary.
- Owen Wilson (2002) – In 2002, she was also RUMORed to be dating actor, Owen Wilson.
- Tobey Maguire (2002) – 13 years her junior, actor Tobey Maguire was also RUMORed to be dating Moore in 2002.
- Ashton Kutcher (2003-2013) – In March 2003, she started dating about 16 years her junior, actor Ashton Kutcher. After more than two years of dating, the couple married on September 24, 2005. But, this relationship also saw an end when they split in November 2011. After a year, Ashton filed for divorce in December 2012, which was finalized on November 27, 2013.
- Thomas Jane (2012) – In the summer of 2012, she was RUMORed to have had a fling with the actor, Thomas Jane.
- Alex Rodríguez (2012) – American baseball player, Alex Rodríguez (aka A-Rod) was RUMORed to have had a fling with Demi Moore in July 2012.
- Martin Henderson (2012) – Again in July 2012, Demi was RUMORed to have had a fling with New Zealand actor, Martin Henderson.
- Vito Schnabel (2012) – Later, in the year 2012, she was seen romancing with independent curator and art dealer, Vito Schnabel.
- Terry Richardson (2012) – She was RUMORed to be romancing with photographer Terry Richardson in December 2012.
- Harry Morton (2013) – In 2013, Demi Moore was linked with restaurateur, Harry Morton.
- Sean Friday (2013-Present) – In October 2013, she started dating musician Sean Friday. They are still seeing each other.
- Ed Helms (2018) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
She has English and Scottish ancestry.
- Sparkling green eyes
- Raspy voice
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has appeared in TV commercials for Diet Coke (1988), Seibu Department Stores (Japan), Lux hairspray (Japan), Lux soap, L’Oreal, Jog Mate protein jelly (Japan) and Oriflame perfumes.
She also did some voice-over commercials for Keds sneakers, and Oscar Mayer.
Moore also appeared in print ads for Versace and Ann Taylor fashion line.
Best Known For
Playing Molly Jensen in the romantic fantasy thriller film Ghost (1990), as Diana Murphy in the drama film Indecent Proposal (1993), as LT Jordan O’Neil in the action film G.I. Jane (1997) and several others.
As a Songwriter
When she was married to musician Freddy Moore, she contributed as a songwriter from 1980 to 1981. Though it was a short-lived songwriting career, but she still receives royalty checks for her songwriting contribution.
She debuted with the 1981 film Choices for her role as Corri.
First TV Show
From 1982 to 1983, she played Jackie Templeton in the medical drama series General Hospital.
She practices Kundalini Yoga, which she started in 2013. Kundalini teacher Tej Kaur teaches this form of yoga in Malibu.
She also takes help from trainer Gregory Joujon-Roche to remain physically fit. He also takes care of Demi’s spiritual and nutritional well being.
Demi Moore Favorite Things
- Doll – Gene Marshall fashion doll
- TV Show – Jersey Shore (2009-2012)
Demi Moore Facts
- Demi was born when her mom was 18.
- After dropping out of high school, Moore shifted to Europe to work as model.
- When she was staying in Europe, German actress Nastassja Kinski was her next-door neighbor.
- She is one of the celebrity investors in the Planet Hollywood chain of restaurants.
- While growing up, she was the world’s most high-profile doll collector as per NY Times. She had to place all of her 2000 dolls in a separate house.
- In January 2021, she walked the ramp during the Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week to showcase Fendi’s Spring-Summer 2021 collection in Paris, France.
- Demi is left-handed.
Michelle Phan, born on April 11, 1987. Michelle Phan has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Michelle Phan is an American makeup artist, entrepreneur, and voice actress who became notable as a YouTuber. A pioneering Beauty YouTuber, Michelle Phan’s YouTube channel has over 8.9 million subscribers, 1.1 billion lifetime views, and 385 uploaded videos. Michelle Phan is the founder and owner of the cosmetics line EM Cosmetics.In 2005, Michelle Phan had a personal blog in which she discussed different makeup tutorials and received requests for further instruction. Michelle Phan began posting tutorial vlogs on Xanga under the username Ricebunny, then began posting on YouTube in May 2007. BuzzFeed featured two of Phan’s “How To Get Lady Gaga’s Eyes” makeup tutorials in 2009 and 2010, which helped them go viral and brought her over a million subscribers. In 2010, Lancôme made Michelle Phan their official video make-up artist after Michelle Phan featured some of their products in her videos, making her the company’s first Vietnamese-American spokesperson.
In 2011, Michelle Phan co-founded MyGlam, a monthly beauty product subscription service. It launched in September 2012 and has since been renamed Ipsy. Ipsy is a sponsor of the Generation Beauty conference. Michelle Phan became a YouTube advertising partner and launched FAWN, a YouTube MCN, in 2012. On August 15, 2013, L’Oreal launched a new cosmetic line called EM Cosmetics by Michelle Phan, dedicating the brand to her mother. In April 2015, Michelle Phan bought L’Oreal’s share of EMC Cosmetics through Ipsy, which she confirmed on her Instagram in December 2016, Michelle Phan later acquired the company from Ipsy and relaunched it in April 2017. During this time, Michelle Phan also resigned from Ipsy in order to focus on EM Cosmetics.
In May 2014, Michelle Phan announced her partnership with Endemol Beyond USA to build a talent network to feature people from YouTube and create content for millennials. The ICON network, dedicated to “beauty, lifestyle and entertainment,” launched in March 2015 online and on television via Roku. In September 2014, Michelle Phan partnered with Cutting Edge Group to launch Shift Music Group. Michelle Phan published a book with Random House in October 2014, titled Make Up: Your Life Guide to Beauty, Style, and Success. In 2015, Michelle Phan was named to the Inc. 30 under 30 and Forbes 30 under 30 lists. The same year, she raised $100 million to value the company Ipsy at over $500 million. In 2018, Michelle Phan found the start-up Thematic, a company specializing in licensing music.
Her birth date in April 11, 1987
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
Michelle was educated at Tampa Bay Technical High School in Florida.
Further, she attended Ringling College of Art and Design. She received an Honorary Doctorate of Arts degree in March 2014 from Ringling.
Entrepreneur, YouTube video blogger
- Mother – Jennifer Phan
- Siblings – Christine Phan (Younger Half-Sister), Steve Phan (Older Brother)
Michelle is signed with KFD PR.
5 ft 0½ in or 1,54 m
49 kg or 108 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle Phan dated:
- Dominique Capraro (2010-Present) – In 2010, Michelle started dating model and dancer Dominique Capraro. They had already met in 2008 in Paris, France.
Race / Ethnicity
She has a Vietnamese ancestry.
34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm
0-2 (US) or 30-32 (EU)
She has been seen in commercials on Dr. Pepper Diet, YouTube Geek Week and Nintendo 3DS.
She has also served as the spokesperson for Lancôme.
Best Known For
Sharing makeup tips, beauty videos, and also emulating looks inspired by stars like Lady Gaga, Angelina Jolie on her YouTube channel.
First YouTube Video
In May 2007, she published her first YouTube video about a makeup tutorial.
Seeing her blog posts and of course her body, it seems she values exercising and keeps doing it whenever she finds time.
She talks about a circuit routine where she urges you to do 10 reps of bodyweight squats, crunches, burpees, push-ups and jumping jacks.
Michelle Phan Favorite Things
- Food – Green Tea Kit Kat, Gummy Vitamins, Emergen-C
Michelle Phan Facts
- Due to her huge fan following on YouTube, she has been asked by beauty giants such as Lancome to star in their makeup videos for their own channel.
- Her video Lady Gaga “Bad Romance” Look video has been watched for more than 50 million times. The video became viral after BuzzFeed.com posted that video on their website in 2009.
- Michelle started a subscription beauty sampling business, Ipsy in 2012.
- She started her career in 2007 via YouTube.
- Michelle was doing blogging in 2005 (before starting her vlogging career via YouTube). She used to run a person blog writing articles about makeup and related tutorials. Post that, she started posting videos under the name “Ricebunny” on Xanga.
- In August 2013, Michelle launched a cosmetic line called em by Michelle Phan in partnership with L’Oreal. She dedicated the brand to her mother.
- In October 2014, Phan released her book Make Up: Your Life Guide to Beauty, Style, and Success — Online and Off.
- She has voiced the Jessica Jones character for the mobile game Marvel Avengers Academy in 2016.
- In July 2014, Michelle was sued by Ultra Records for using their music without their written consent in her YouTube videos. They demanded $7.5 million in damages for 50 places of copyright infringement. The case was settled out of court.
- Phan is the first Vietnamese spokesperson for Lancôme.
- “Shift Music Group” has also been launched by Michelle in September 2014 in partnership with Cutting Edge Group (CEG).
- Michelle’s Vietnamese name is “Tuyet Bang.” It means avalanche.
- She has revealed about her life – her short biography in this YouTube video.
- Michelle is a big fan of zombies and likes zombies related movies and books such as World War Z, and Warm Bodies.