Jennifer McCarthy Wahlberg, Jennifer Ann McCarthy, Jennifer Wahlberg, Jenny McCarthy, born on November 1, 1972. Jenny McCarthy has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Jenny McCarthy is an American actress, model, activist, media personality, and author.
Jenny McCarthy began her career in 1993 as a nude model for Playboy magazine and was later named their Playmate of the Year. Jenny McCarthy then had a television and film acting career, starting as a co-host on the MTV game show Singled Out (1995–1997), then some eponymous sitcoms including Jenny (1997–1998) and Donnie Loves Jenny (2015–2016), as well as films, such as BASEketball (1998), Scream 3 (2000), Dirty Love (2005) and Santa Baby (2006). In 2013, Jenny McCarthy hosted her own television talk show The Jenny McCarthy Show, and became a co-host of the ABC talk show The View, appearing until 2014.
Since 2019, Jenny McCarthy has been a judge on the Fox musical competition show The Masked Singer. In 1993, Playboy magazine offered Jenny McCarthy $20,000 to pose for its October issue. McCarthy became the Playmate of the Month for October 1993.
In 1995, when MTV chose Jenny McCarthy to co-host a new dating show called Singled Out, she left Hot Rocks. Her job as a co-host was a success, and Playboy wanted her to do more modeling. That same year she also appeared at World Wrestling Federation pay-per-view event WrestleMania XI as a guest valet for villain Shawn Michaels, who faced heroic WWF Champion, Diesel. Jenny McCarthy left after the match with the victor, Diesel. In 1996, Jenny McCarthy landed a small part in the comedy The Stupids. In 1997, Jenny McCarthy launched two shows.
The first one was an MTV sketch comedy show The Jenny McCarthy Show, which was sufficiently popular for NBC to sign her for an eponymous sitcom later that year, Jenny. Also in 1997, Jenny McCarthy appeared on one of two covers for the September issue of Playboy. Jenny McCarthy also released an autobiography: Jen-X: Jenny McCarthy’s Open Book.
In 1998, Jenny McCarthy’s first major movie role was alongside Trey Parker and Matt Stone in the comedy BASEketball. The following year, she starred in Diamonds. In 2000, Jenny McCarthy had a role in the horror movie Scream 3, and three years later Jenny McCarthy parodied that role in horror film spoof Scary Movie 3 along with fellow Playmate and actress Anderson. In 2005, Jenny McCarthy produced, wrote, and starred in the film Dirty Love, which was directed by her husband at the time, John Asher. In March 2006, Jenny McCarthy was given Razzie Awards for “Worst Actress”, “Worst Screenplay”, and “Worst Picture” for her work on Dirty Love, which also earned Asher a Razzie for “Worst Director”.
In addition to her early TV fame on MTV and her short-lived, self-titled NBC sitcom, Jenny McCarthy has guest-starred in a variety of other television shows, including Stacked, Charmed, The Drew Carey Show, Wings, Fastlane, Two and a Half Men and Just Shoot Me!. Jenny McCarthy was the voice of Six in the third season of Canadian computer-animated science-fiction cartoon Tripping the Rift. In 2005, Jenny McCarthy hosted a show on E! called Party at the Palms. The reality show, which was filmed at The Palms Hotel in Las Vegas, featured hotel guests, party goers, and celebrities.
Jenny McCarthy has continued her work with Playboy over the years, both as a model and in other capacities. Jenny McCarthy appeared on the cover of the magazine’s January 2005.
Her younger sister, Amy McCarthy, also has posed for Playboy. Jenny McCarthy was Cyber Girl of the Week for September 27, 2004, and Cyber Girl of the Month for January 2005.
In 2007, Jenny McCarthy starred in a five-episode online series, called In the Motherhood, along with Chelsea Handler and Leah Remini. The show aired on MSN and was based on being a mother where users could submit their stories to have it made into real webisodes.
Jenny McCarthy also appeared in two video games: playing the role of Agent Tanya in the video game Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3, replacing Kari Wührer, and the fitness video game Your Shape Featuring Jenny McCarthy.
On December 31, 2010, Jenny McCarthy began her decade-long tenure as correspondent in Times Square for ABC’s Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest. Until her marriage, Jenny McCarthy was known for kissing a member of the U.S. Armed Forces at the stroke of midnight; the kiss was reserved for her husband after her marriage. In 2020, she chose not to participate in this event.
Jenny McCarthy was the host of season 2 of Love in the Wild, which aired in the summer of 2012 on NBC.Jenny McCarthy was on the cover of Playboy in the July/August 2012 issue after saying she wanted to pose for it again before her 40th birthday.
After 17 guest appearances, in July 2013, Jenny McCarthy was announced as a new co-host on ABC’s The View, replacing former co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck. To tone down her looks, Jenny McCarthy always wore glasses on the show. Barbara Walters praised Jenny McCarthy’s intelligence, warmth, humor and fresh point of view, and calling her a great addition to the show.
Jenny McCarthy debuted as a co-host on September 9, 2013. The departures of Jenny McCarthy and co-host Sherri Shepherd from The View were announced in June 2014. The Wrap reported that ABC had decided not to renew Jenny McCarthy’s contract.Jenny McCarthy became a SiriusXM series host of a show called Dirty, Sexy, Funny with Jenny McCarthy on October 27, 2014. The title of the show was changed to The Jenny McCarthy Show on July 12, 2016.Jenny McCarthy is one of the panelists on The Masked Singer. The show premiered on January 2, 2019.
Jennifer Ann McCarthy
Her birth date in November 01, 1972
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Jenny went to Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School in Chicago, Illinois. She also attended Brother Rice High School and St. Laurence High School.
Actress, model, activist, comedian, author, talk show host
- Father – Dan McCarthy (Formerly a Steel mill foreman)
- Mother – Linda McCarthy (Formerly a Housewife and courtroom custodian)
- Siblings – Lynette McCarthy (Sister), Joanne McCarthy (Younger Sister) (Former female professional basketball player), Amy McCarthy (Sister)
- Others – Melissa McCarthy (Cousin) (Actress, comedian, writer)
5 ft 7 in or 1,70 m
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenny McCarthy dated:
- John Asher (1998-2006) – She met actor John Asher on the set of Diamonds (1999) in 1998 and started dating him. In January 1999, the two stars engaged. The duo married on September 11, 1999. She gave birth to the couple’s first child, a son, Evan Joseph (born – May 18, 2002). Their marriage went for 6 years and they separated in August 2005. Their divorce was finalized in January 2006.
- Jim Carrey (2005-2010) – Jenny, then dated Canadian comic actor, Jim Carrey from December 2005 to April 2010. The high-profile couple announced their separation publicly via Twitter.
- Jason Toohey (2010) – Former fitness model, Jason Toohey, and McCarthy were romantically linked to each other from August to December 2010.
- Paul Krepelka (2010-2011) – Jenny dated entertainment-sports attorney, Raul Krepelka very briefly from December 2010 to February 2011.
- Brian Urlacher (2012) – From April 2012 to August 2012, Jenny and American football player, Brian were an item. He is about 6 ft 4 inches tall.
- Donnie Wahlberg (2013-Present) – In April 2013, she started dating singer Donnie Wahlberg after they met on her radio show in March of 2013. Their engagement was announced on April 16, 2014, on the television series The View. Their wedding happened on August 31, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
- She has Irish, German, and Polish ancestry.
- Sparkling blue eyes
- Breathless voice
- Curvy figure
- Tattoo on her right foot
- 38-24-35 in or 96.5-61-89 cm
- 4 (US) or 36 (EU)
- 8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
- She appeared in the television commercial on The Bozo Show (1993), Weight Watchers (2007).
- In 1997, Jenny appeared in the print ads for Candies’ shoes.
Best Known For
Hosting the talk show The Jenny McCarthy Show (2013), co-host of ABC’s talk show The View and playing Courtney in the Two and a Half Men.
She appeared in the 1995 neo-noir crime film Things to Do in Denver When You’re Dead for her role as “Blonde Nurse”.
First TV Show
She had appeared in the sketch comedy series Mr. Show with Bob and David in 1995.
She has taken help from the trainer Mark Harari in the past. She runs for up to five times a week and is a follower of Bikram yoga. McCarthy also lifts weights.
She does not spend countless hours in the gym to achieve her toned figure. See her full workout routine and diet plan.
Jenny McCarthy Favorite Things
- Drink – Chocolate milkshake from Johnny Rockets
Jenny McCarthy Facts
- Jenny is friends with Chelsea Handler.
- On May 10, 2005, Jenny’s son Evan Joseph was treated with autism.
- Jenny has three sisters, out of which one is older and two are younger than her.
- She served as a cheerleader in her high school.
- McCarthy was an “outcast” at her school.
- Since the 1990s, she has a girl crush on actress Kelly Lynch.
- She likes to sweep her own house.
- She was the “Playmate of the Month” for Playboy magazine. She received $20,000 for posing for their October issue.
- Kickboxing is her hobby.
- She gets bored easily.
- She used to idolize Lynda Carter and Olivia Newton-John during her childhood.
- In 2006, she was appointed as the s*x columnist for FHM magazine.
- She has also written more than 8 books since 1997.
US.LUXURY Jenny McCarthy, US LUXURY Jenny McCarthy,
Jenny McCarthy US.LUXURY, Jenny McCarthy US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY @jennymccarthy, US LUXURY @jennymccarthy,
@jennymccarthy US.LUXURY, @jennymccarthy US LUXURY,
Madelaine Rachel Phillips, Maddie Phillips, born on September 6, 1994. Maddie Phillips has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Maddie Phillips is a Canadian actress who portrayed Randeen in Ghost Wars, Devon D’Marco in Project Mc2, and Sterling Wesley in the 2020 Netflix teen comedy-drama television series Teenage Bounty Hunters. Maddie Phillips was born in Vancouver, British Columbia. Maddie Phillips decided on an acting career at the age of six, where she also started going by the nickname Maddie. Maddie Phillips’ family moved to Perth, Australia, at the age of 10. Maddie Phillips attended Penrhos College, Perth. Maddie Phillips’ debut appearance on screen was in the 2013 film If I Had Wings. In 2014, Maddie Phillips was lead actress in the short film Antoinette. In 2016, Maddie Phillips starred as Sugar in the short film Victory Square. Maddie Phillips’ first recurring role came as Devon D’Marco in the Netflix television series Project Mc2 in 2017; the same year, Maddie Phillips played Girl Alex in two episodes of season 1 of the television series Hit the Road and starred as Cassandra in the Mockumentary short film The Roommate, which was featured at the International Canadian Comedy Film Festival. In 2018, Maddie Phillips landed a recurring role as Randeen in five episodes of Ghost Wars. Maddie Phillips made appearances as Kit in 2 episodes of the Syfy fantasy horror drama television series Van Helsing in 2018. Maddie Phillips starred in two episodes of Supernatural in 2015 and 2018. Maddie Phillips was cast in a main role as Sterling Wesley in the 2020 Netflix teen comedy-drama television series Teenage Bounty Hunters, alongside Anjelica Bette Fellini, who plays her twin sister.
|Maddie Phillips Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1994|
Maddie Phillips is a Canadian actress who is known for her portrayal of Sterling Wesley in Teenage Bounty Hunters, Randeen in Ghost Wars, Harper Sayles / Janet Nov in Supernatural, and Barista in Loudermilk.
Madelaine Rachel Phillips
Her birth date in September 06, 1994
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Maddie graduated from Penrhos College in 2012. Later, she studied theater at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts. She also pursued an Acting for Stage and Screen Diploma at Capilano University.
Maddie has trained under the careful guidance of Ingrid Torrance and Arron Craven at Studio On the Drive, John Cassini at Railtown Studios, Matthew Harrison at The Actors Foundry, and Deb Podowski at Austin Tuck Studios.
Maddie is represented by Creative Artists Agency, Trisko Talent Management, and Artists First.
5 ft 7 in or 1,70 m
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Alluring eyes
- Thick eyebrows
- Triangular face shape
Through her social media, Maddie has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Bombas.
Maddie Phillips Favorite Things
- Game – Reflex by Flex Mami
Maddie Phillips Facts
- She was raised in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Growing up, she played soccer for 10 years. However, she was more passionate about singing, creative writing, photography, and acting.
- Maddie was only 6 years old when she developed a passion for acting and it was around about that time that she adopted her first name “Maddie” as her nickname.
- Phillips was 10 years old when she and her family relocated to Perth, Australia.
- She considers actor Kadeem Hardison to be her mentor.
- Maddie made her debut theatrical film appearance as actress Taylor Russell’s cheerleader friend in 2013. Later, in 2015, she made her debut as Lacy Siddon in Backstrom.
- The first post that Maddie uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account was on August 16, 2013.
- She got her big break in the entertainment industry as Devon D’Marco in Project Mc² in 2017.
- On October 31, 2020, she was featured on uprising musician Noble Son’s music video for Sleepin’.
Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg, Greta Thunberg, born on January 3, 2003. Greta Thunberg has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Greta Thunberg is a Swedish environmental activist who is internationally known for challenging world leaders to take immediate action against climate change. Greta Thunberg initially gained notice for her youth and her straightforward speaking manner, both in public and to political leaders and assemblies, in which she criticises world leaders for their failure to take what Greta Thunberg considers sufficient action to address the climate crisis. Greta Thunberg’s activism started after convincing her parents to adopt several lifestyle choices to reduce their own carbon footprint. In August 2018, at age 15, Greta Thunberg started spending her school days outside the Swedish Parliament to call for stronger action on climate change by holding up a sign reading Skolstrejk för klimatet (School strike for climate). Soon, other students engaged in similar protests in their own communities. Together, they organised a school climate strike movement under the name Fridays for Future. After Greta Thunberg addressed the 2018 United Nations Climate Change Conference, student strikes took place every week somewhere in the world. In 2019, there were multiple coordinated multi-city protests involving over a million students each. To avoid flying, Greta Thunberg sailed to North America where Greta Thunberg attended the 2019 UN Climate Action Summit. Her speech there, in which Greta Thunberg exclaimed “how dare you”, was widely taken up by the press and incorporated into music. Her sudden rise to world fame has made her both a leader and a target for critics, especially due to her age. Her influence on the world stage has been described by The Guardian and other newspapers as the “Greta Thunberg effect”. Greta Thunberg received numerous honours and awards, including an honorary Fellowship of the Royal Scottish Geographical Society, inclusion in Time’s 100 most influential people, being the youngest Time Person of the Year, inclusion in the Forbes list of The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women (2019), and three consecutive nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize (2019–2021).
|Greta Thunberg Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 2003|
Greta Thunberg is a Swedish environmental activist, whose fiery speeches and sustained campaigns have made her a global icon in the fight against institutional inaction on climate change. Greta has stated that she first read about climate change in 2011 but was disappointed with the fact that so little was being done about it. She first came into public consciousness when, in August 2018, she started protesting outside the Swedish parliament, urging greater action on global warming after massive heat waves and wildfires were caused by Sweden’s hottest summer in 262 years. Soon enough, she was joined by other students who had organized similar protests in their areas and communities. Together, the group organized a school climate strike movement under the banner Fridays for Future. The strikes had a snowball effect and very soon, student strikes were being witnessed around the world. In 2019, coordinated multi-city protests were witnessed, involving more than a million students across geographies. Greta’s movement was featured in a Vice documentary titled Make the World Greta Again in 2019. Her message is simple: that the European Union must honor its commitment, as part of the Paris Agreement, to reduce their carbon dioxide emissions by at least 40% by the year 2030.
She is also known for her pointed and blunt speeches, especially whenever she addresses political assemblies or business leaders, wherein she urges prompt action to contain the global climate crisis. Greta’s sudden rise to fame has made her both an iconic leader and a target of criticism. She has been honored with global awards, prestigious medals, and honorary degrees. On the other hand, she has also been criticized by many journalists, politicians, and political organizations who feel that her demands are too unreasonable and too idealistic. Greta has responded that she takes such criticism as a ‘badge of honor’. Either way, what nobody can deny is that she has sparked worldwide debate and movement around climate change, arguably the most pressing of the world’s concerns. Many in the global media have described her impact and influence as the “Greta Effect”. In May 2019, she published a collection of her speeches titled No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference, with the proceeds donated to charity.
Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg
Her birth date in January 03, 2003
Greta was a high school student in Stockholm. In July 2019, she decided to take a year-long sabbatical from school to focus on leading the movement against global climate change. Her parents and teachers have been respectful and supportive of her decision.
- Father – Svante Thunberg (Actor)
- Mother – Malena Ernman (Opera Singer)
- Siblings – Beata Ernman Thunberg (Younger Sister) (Singer)
- Others – Olof Thunberg (Paternal Grandfather) (Actor, Director), Mona Andersson (Paternal Grandmother) (Actress)
Race / Ethnicity
- Fierce and blunt public speaker
- Keeps her hair in single or double braided pigtails
Best Known For
Her activism against institutional apathy about climate change and her blunt, rousing speeches in political assemblies. Her words, “You are failing us”, at the 2019 UN Climate Action Summit became a rallying cry for environmental activists around the world.
First TV Show
Greta made her TV show debut as “Herself” in a September 2018 episode of the Swedish talk show Breaking News med Filip och Fredrik (Breaking News with Filip and Fredrik).
Greta Thunberg Favorite Things
- Pets – Dogs
Greta Thunberg Facts
- She started her activism at home, convincing her parents to go vegan and give up air travel, thereby reducing the family’s carbon footprint. This meant that her mother had to give up her international career as an opera singer. Greta has acknowledged that her parents’ unwavering support has been her biggest source of inspiration. The family’s story is depicted in their 2018 book Scenes from the Heart.
- She has a black labrador named Roxy.
- In an interview, she stated that the inspiration for her school strike came after watching the March for Our Lives protest that was carried out by students in the United States, after the shootings at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.
- Greta has acknowledged the vital role of social media in spreading her movement around the world. For instance, a Finnish bank, Nordea, retweeted one of her tweets to more than 200k followers. Compounding outreach of this nature helped her campaign to spread around the world like a wildfire.
- In May 2018, Greta was among the winners of the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet‘s article writing competition on climate change.
- In November 2018, she was nominated for the Children’s Climate Prize. However, she declined participation because many finalists would have had to fly to Stockholm for the ceremony, which would harm the environment.
- Time magazine has honored her by naming her in the list of “World’s 25 Most Influential Teenagers of 2018”. She was also awarded the 2018 Fryshuset scholarship as “Young Role Model of the Year”.
- In February 2019, the United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres endorsed Greta’s school strikes, admitting that his generation of political leaders had failed to respond adequately to the challenge of climate change.
- On International Women’s Day in 2019, Greta was honored as “The most important woman of the year” in Sweden. It was based on a survey by Institute Inizio.
- Greta has also been criticized for her overly simplistic and straightforward approach. Some notable detractors of her movement have included prominent global leaders/organizations such as Vladimir Putin, Emmanuel Macron, and OPEC countries.
- In February 2019, she shared the stage with the President of the European Union, Jean-Claude Juncker, where he committed that from 2021 to 2027, 25% of EU’s budget would be dedicated towards the mitigation of climate change.
- On March 13, 2019, members from the Swedish and Norwegian parliaments nominated Greta as a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize. On March 31, 2019, Thunberg received the German “Goldene Kamera Special Climate Protection” award.
- She was awarded “The Prix Liberté” from France on April 1, 2019, a newly instituted prize that aims to honor youngsters engaged in fighting for peace and freedom. Greta donated the €25,000 prize to organizations working for climate justice.
- She won the Norwegian Fritt Ords Prize on April 12, 2019, which honors freedom of speech and environmental conservation. Greta, once again, donated the prize money to a lawsuit that was attempting to prevent Norwegian oil exploration in the Arctic region.
- In April 2019, Time magazine named her in their list of the “100 most influential people” of 2019. In the same month, Chilean organization, Fundación Milarepa para el Diálogo con Asia honored her with the “Laudato Si” prize.
- The University of Mons awarded Greta with an honorary degree in May 2019. In the same month, artist Jody Thomas painted a symbolic mural of Greta on a wall in Bristol, England, depicting the bottom half of her face underwater.
- A YouGov poll in Britain reported in June 2019 that after Greta’s movement, concern about the environment among common people had risen to record levels. In the same month, Amnesty International awarded her with the “Ambassador of Conscience Award”.
- In June 2019, Swedish Railways reported that train occupancy had risen by 8% from the last year, reflecting rising concern after Greta’s refusal to use air travel about the impact of flights on carbon dioxide emissions. The phenomenon has been described on social media as #jagstannarpåmarken, which translates to #istayontheground.
- In July 2019, she was awarded the “Geddes Environment Medal” by the Royal Scottish Geographical Society. The same month, she decided to take a year’s sabbatical from her school, aiming to lead the global movement against climate change.
- In August 2019, Greta embarked on a 15-day voyage across the Atlantic Ocean, in a 60 feet yacht equipped with solar panels and underwater turbines. The journey was aimed at highlighting the importance of reducing carbon emissions.
- On September 3, 2019, she won the first-ever “Game Changer Award” at GQ’s Men of the Year Awards. The award was especially instituted to make a statement about gender equality.
- On September 23, 2019, UNICEF hosted a press conference where Greta and 15 other young activists announced that they had filed a lawsuit against 5 nations (Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, and Turkey) that were not on track to meet the carbon dioxide emission reduction targets they had committed to, in their Paris Agreement pledges.
- On September 25, 2019, she was named as joint-winner of the “Right Livelihood Award”, Sweden’s alternative Nobel Prize.
- In September 2019, Greta was honored with the “Keys to the City of Montréal” in Canada, by the mayor of the city.
- In October 2019, Greta Thunberg rejected Environment Prize From Nordic Council. She stated that she was traveling so she could not attend the ceremony and that her environmentalist group needed effort from those in power to use science in the best possible ways to protect the environment. These awards will not help either one.
- In 2019, Great was told by then-President of the United States, Donald Trump to ‘chill’ on Twitter. In 2020, Greta did the same with him when he was seen panicking (as he wanted the polls to stop counting votes) amid the election results. She tweeted a similar message to Donald as he did a year back in 2020.
Ashley Nicolette Frangipane, Halsey, born on September 29, 1994. Halsey has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Halsey is an American singer and songwriter. Gaining attention from self-released music on social media platforms, Halsey was signed by Astralwerks in 2014 and released her debut EP, Room 93, later that year. Halsey’s debut studio album Badlands (2015) reached no. 2 on the US Billboard 200. Her second album Hopeless Fountain Kingdom (2017) topped the chart, and her third album Manic (2020) peaked at number two. Halsey has had two no. 1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100, “Closer”, a collaboration with The Chainsmokers, and “Without Me”. The single “Bad at Love” reached the top-five. Halsey has sold over one million albums. Halsey is noted for her distinctive singing voice. Her awards and nominations include four Billboard Music Awards, one American Music Award, one GLAAD Media Award, an MTV Video Music Award, and two Grammy Award nominations. Halsey was included on Time magazine’s annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2020.
|Halsey Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1994|
Halsey is an American singer, songwriter, actress, voiceover artist, and activist who is noted for her distinctive singing voice. Over the years, she has released a wide range of discography that includes albums, tracks, and EPs like Hopeless Fountain Kingdom, Badlands, Room 93, Manic, New Americana, Now or Never, Without Me, You Should Be Sad, and Life’s a Mess.
Ashley Nicolette Frangipane
Her birth date in September 29, 1994
Edison, New Jersey, United States
Halsey has majored in creative writing from a community college.
Singer, Songwriter, Activist, Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Chris Frangipane
- Mother – Nicole Frangipane
- Siblings – Dante Frangipane (Younger Brother), Sevian Frangipane (Younger Brother)
- Others – Richard Jacobs (Maternal Grandfather), Annette Canace (Maternal Grandmother)
Her career has been managed by Jason Aron of Aron Projects.
She has been signed to several agencies:
- Code Agency – Europe
- Paradigm Agency
- AM Only
- Meredith Model & Talent Agency, Model and Talent Agency, Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Vocals, acoustic guitar
She can also play the cello, violin, and viola.
Astralwerks, Capitol Records
5 ft 4 in or 1,63 m
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Halsey has dated:
- Matty Healy (2013) – Singers Matty and Halsey were RUMORed to be romantically linked to each other in the past.
- LidoLido (2014) – Norwegian hip hop artist, rapper, and producer LidoLido dated Halsey in 2014.
- Josh Dun (2015) – Halsey was RUMORed to be dating another musician Josh Dun in 2015 after they were seen hanging out and looking cozy during outings.
- Andrew Taggart (2016; 2017) – In August 2016, DJ Andrew Taggart and Halsey were romantically linked to each other. They didn’t confirm the relationship. Hence, it was a rumor. Andrew and Halsey were again seen together in January 2017 in Aspen in an Instagram update from Halsey.
- Ashton Irwin (2016) – Halsey was RUMORed to have had a fling with Australian drummer of 5 Seconds of Summer band, Ashton Irwin in the past.
- Jared Leto (2016) – During the 2016 Coachella Music Festival, actor Jared Leto and Halsey were RUMORed to have hooked up with each other.
- G-Eazy (2017-2018, 2018) – After collaborating for the song “Him And I”, the rapper G-Eazy and Halsey started dating each other in July 2017. He left Lana Del Rey to start his relationship with Halsey. Exactly after dating for 1 year, the couple called it quits in July 2018. In August 2018, they sparked dating rumors again when they left the VMAs together. After dating for 2 months, they again called it quits in October 2018.
- Machine Gun Kelly (2018) – In 2018, after Halsey split from G-Eazy, she was seen partying with rapper MGK (or Machine Gun Kelly).
- John Mayer (2018) – In November 2018, Halsey was rumored to be dating musician John Mayer. They are very good friends for a long time.
- Yungblud (2019) – Halsey started dating singer Yungblud in 2019. The couple had even released a single together in 2019 titled 11 Minutes. They separated later in the year.
- Evan Peters (2019-2020) – In September 2019, she started going out with actor Evan Peters but the duo eventually separated the following year.
- Alev Aydin (2020-Present) – She started dating writer/producer Alev Aydin in 2020. They were first clicked together while shopping for art supplies in October 2020. In January 2021, Halsey announced the news of her pregnancy on her Instagram account and also tagged Alev in the picture, seemingly confirming that he’s the father.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
She has African-American and Irish ancestry on her father’s side while she is of Italian and Hungarian descent on her mother’s side.
She keeps changing her hair color by dying it with different colors.
- Multi-colored hair
- Numerous tattoos on the body
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Halsey has appeared in Taco Bell Bacon Mall commercial.
Best Known For
Her singles “New Americana” and “Ghost” from her debut album “Badlands.”
Halsey released her debut studio album Badlands on August 28, 2015, via Astralwerks and Capitol Records.
The album charted at #2 in the US, and Australia, #3 in Ireland, Canada, and New Zealand, #5 in the Netherlands, etc.
The standard edition of the album contains 11 tracks, which gives it a total length of 40:03 minutes.
Before the debut album, she had already released one Extended Play called Room 93 in October 2014.
She made her theatrical film debut in a cameo appearance in the 2018 musical romantic drama film, A Star Is Born, starring Bradley Cooper, Lady Gaga, Andrew Dice Clay, Dave Chappelle, and Sam Elliott.
As a voiceover artist, she made her theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Wonder Woman, a member of the Justice League and Princess of Themyscira, in the animated superhero musical-comedy film, Teen Titans Go! To the Movies, in 2018.
First TV Show
In 2015, she guest appeared at the comedy musical talk show Last Call with Carson Daly as Herself (Musical Guest) in two episodes titled “George Miller / Solomon Georgio / Halsey” and “Randall Park / Rose McIver / Halsey.”
Halsey’s workout routine and diet plan are not known. But, she does boxing in her free time to relieve stress.
- “Halsey,” her stage name is an anagram of her first name “Ashley.” Halsey is also a street in Brooklyn, where she had spent most of her time.
- At the age of 14, she started learning to play acoustic guitar.
- Taylor Swift‘s song ‘Fifteen’ is the first song, which Ashley learned to play on guitar.
- At 16 or 17, she was identified with bipolar disorder.
- To write one song, she generally takes somewhere from 20 minutes to 60 minutes.
- To make both ends meet, Ashley started playing music when she turned 18.
- She is biracial, bipolar, and bisexual. In short – “tri-bi.” But, she hates the term “tri-bi”.
- Ashley had previously planned to major in fine arts but didn’t go through due to financial problems.
- She first started out by posting songs on YouTube.
- She was the most talked-about person at SXSW (South by Southwest) 2015 on Twitter.
- In 2012, after the release of her song “Ghost,” she got calls and meeting requests from many record labels and because all this happened so quickly, she had to take help from one of her friends who pretended to be her manager.
- She describes her style as “Sexy, androgynous, outer-space.”
- She once received a lighter from a fan.
- Halsey titles herself as Winona Ryder of the rap game.
- In 2015, Halsey produced a tribute to Will Smith‘s son Jaden Smith with the help of her then-boyfriend, Lido.
- She is an indie-pop singer.
- She uses she/her pronouns.
- While she was a kid, her dad used to listen to Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, Slick Rick, The Notorious B.I.G., and Tupac Shakur, while her mother used to listen to Alanis Morissette, Nirvana, The Cranberries, and The Cure. This influenced her music style and career.
- Halsey was the 5th most streamed female artist on Spotify in 2020. Billie Eilish was the one with the most streams.
- In 2021, Halsey launched her own makeup line called about-face.
- In January 2021, Halsey bought Liam Payne‘s Calabasas-based house for $10,161,150. It is a 9,659 square-foot home with 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a home theater, a beautiful backyard, a giant library, a wine cellar, a massage/meditation room, a recording studio, and a pool house.
- She is gluten intolerant meaning if she eats food containing gluten, her stomach gets bloated.
- In 2016, she was diagnosed with endometriosis.
- In August 2019, she revealed that she had quit smoking cigarettes after 10 years of time.
- She has at least 29 tattoos on her body.
- Pregnant Halsey was gifted a Tiffany and Co.’s teddy bear by David Dobrik when Halsey appeared on David’s podcast Views in February 2021.
Jessica Ann Simpson, Jessica Ann Johnson, Jessica Simpson, born July 10, 1980. Jessica Simpson has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Jessica Simpson is an American singer, actress, fashion designer, and author. After performing in church choirs as a child, Jessica Simpson signed with Columbia Records in 1997, at age 17. Her debut studio album, Sweet Kisses (1999), sold two million copies in the United States and saw the commercial success of the single “I Wanna Love You Forever”. Jessica Simpson adopted a more mature image for her second studio album Irresistible (2001), and its title track became her second top 20 entry on the Billboard Hot 100, while the album was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America. In This Skin (2003), Jessica Simpson’s third studio album, sold three million copies in the United States. During her earlier career, Jessica Simpson became known for her relationship and later marriage to Nick Lachey, with whom she appeared on the MTV reality television series Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica Simpson between 2003 and 2005. Following the release of her first Christmas album ReJoyce: The Christmas Album (2004), which was certified gold, Jessica Simpson made her film debut as Daisy Duke in The Dukes of Hazzard (2005), for which she recorded a cover of “These Boots Are Made for Walkin’” for the film’s soundtrack. In 2006, Jessica Simpson released her fifth studio album A Public Affair and appeared in the romantic comedy film Employee of the Month. With the release of her sixth studio album Do You Know (2008), Jessica Simpson moved into the country music genre. Aside from her musical pursuits, Jessica Simpson launched The Jessica Simpson Collection in 2005, a fashion line of clothing and other items. The brand has gone on to earn over $1 billion in revenue. Jessica Simpson also starred on the reality television series The Price of Beauty in 2010, was a judge on two seasons of Fashion Star between 2012 and 2013, and published a memoir in 2020, Open Book, which reached number one on The New York Times Best Seller list selling over 59,000 copies in its first week. Jessica Simpson is married to Eric Johnson, with whom she has three children.
|Jessica Simpson Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jessica Simpson is an American singer, actress, fashion designer, and author who is known for having released a number of albums, tracks, and extended plays such as ReJoyce: The Christmas Album, Happy Christmas, A Public Affair, Irresistible, In This Skin, Do You Know, This Is the Remix, I Wanna Love You Forever, I Think I’m in Love with You, Take My Breath Away, With You, These Boots Are Made for Walkin’, Remember That, Angels, Sweetest Sin, Come On Over, and I Belong to Me.
Jessica Ann Simpson
Jess, Jessie, J Simpleton
Her birthdate July 10, 1980
Abilene, Texas, United States
Jessica attended the same schools as her younger sister, Prairie Creek Elementary School and Richardson North Junior High in Texas.
She later enrolled herself into J. J. Pearce High School in Richardson, Texas. But dropped out after she signed a deal with Columbia Records. But, Jessica was able to earn her GED later.
Singer, songwriter, actress, businesswoman
- Father – Joe Truett Simpson (Former psychologist and now Baptist youth minister)
- Mother – Tina Ann (née Drew) (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Ashlee Simpson (Younger Sister) (Singer, actress)
- Others – Curtis Thaddeus Simpson (Paternal Grandfather), Joyce Alice Adams (Paternal Grandmother), Acy Edward Drew, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Dorothy Jane/Jean Hyles (Maternal Grandmother)
Simpson sisters Ashlee and Jessica, both are managed by Joe Simpson, their dad.
She has also been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Pop, dance-pop, electropop, R&B
BMG, Columbia, Epic, Primary Wave
5 ft 3½ in or 1,61 m
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Simpson has dated:
- Chris Etchieson (1994-1997) She was romantically involved with Chris Etchieson from 1994 to 1997.
- Jensen Ackles (1998) – Actor Jensen dated Simpson in 1998, when Jensen was already in a relationship with the country singer, LeAnn Rimes.
- Nick Lachey (1999-2006) – Former lead singer of the boy band 98 Degrees started dating Jessica in June 1999. She also recorded a duet with him “Where You Are” during that time. After dating ON-OFF for a couple of years, they announced their engagement in February 2002. On October 26, 2002, the couple announced their marriage. She remained a virgin until her marriage, which she proudly announced. The couple separated in December 2005 and filed for divorce, which was finalized on June 30, 2006. They also starred in their own reality show “Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica.”
- Johnny Knoxville (2004) – In the year 2004, she had a fling with Johnny Knoxville, an actor, stunt performer, filmmaker, and comedian.
- Adam Levine (2004-2006) – She was Rumored to be in a relationship with singer Adam Levine in May 2004, when it was revealed that she cheated on Nick. Again in 2006, the rumors sparked about Jessica and Adam being an item and that they spent a night together at a hotel in Los Angeles. But, their representatives said that they are only friends.
- Fred Durst (2005) – Musician Fred Durst was RUMORed to be getting cozy with Jessica during Hard Rock Cafe 10 year anniversary party in 2005. It was just an encounter.
- Bam Margera (2005) – American professional skateboarder Bam Margera was RUMORed to have had a fling with Jessica in June 2005. Jessica’s rep though called it a rumor. But, Bam admitted to had a fling with her. This also ended Bam’s engagement.
- Dane Cook (2006) – Stand-up comedian and actor, Dane Cook and Jessica were RUMORed to be an item when they first met on the set of the 2006 movie Employee of the Month. They reportedly dated from April to September 2006.
- John Mayer (2006-2007) – Jessica dated another musician John Mayer. They were linked to each other from August 2006 to May 2007.
- Jared Leto (2006) – It was RUmORed that she hooked up with Jared Leto in June 2006.
- Marcus Schenkenberg (2007) – Simpson dated briefly in 2007 with Swedish model Marcus, who is roughly 12 years older than her.
- Tony Romo (2007-2009) – American football quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys of NFL was linked to singer Jessica Simpson from November 2007 to July 2009. She was also blamed for Tony’s poor performance during the play. This gave rise to the term “Jessica jinx”.
- Billy Corgan (2009) – The two singers worked together for a month (November 2009) on a song and their romance rumors started flooding the internet.
- Eric Johnson (2010-Present) – Former American football tight end in the NFL commenced dating Jess in May 2010. The duo engaged the same year on November 11, 2010. She married Eric on October 19, 2013. Before her marriage to Eric, she already gave birth to two children – daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson (b. May 1, 2012) and son Ace Knute Johnson (b. June 30, 2013). In September 2018, it was revealed that she is expecting her 3rd child, a girl. On March 19, 2019, she gave birth to their daughter, Birdie Mae Johnson.
Race / Ethnicity
Jessica Simpson is of English, Scottish, German, and Swiss-German descent.
She is naturally a brunette, but dyes her hair “blonde”.
Blonde hair and brown eyes
38-25-35 in or 96.5-63.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
Jessica appeared in various television commercials. Some of them were with younger sister Ashlee such as Pizza Hut and Liquid Ice breath mints in 2004.
Back in 2001, she appeared in print ads for Redken’s All-Soft with Avocado Oil hair care products.
Release a fragrance line named “Taste” in 2004.
In 2004 again, Jessica was seen in Proactiv skin treatment TV ads and Macy’s ad with several other celebrities in 2007.
She was featured in a Weight Watchers commercial in 2012 and Weight Watchers 360 advert in 2013.
Best Known For
Working on her albums and debut single “I Wanna Love You Forever”.
In November 1999, Jessica released her debut studio album Sweet Kisses under Columbia Records. It charted at #2 in Billboard 200 and received the status of 6x Platinum in America. She was able to sell almost 12 million copies worldwide.
She starred in the 2005 comedy film The Dukes of Hazzard for her role as Daisy Duke.
First TV Show
From 2002 to 2003, Jessica appeared in 3 episodes of Fox’s television period sitcom That ’70s Show for her role as Annette.
Jessica had worked with Harley Pasternak, the celebrity trainer before. After giving birth to her first baby, she lost a remarkable 60 pounds of baby weight. She really had to work hard in terms of exercises and also gave up her food cravings, mostly sugary.
Harley, who is famous for his 5-Factor Fitness Program categorized Jessica’s fitness program into 5 phases.
Phase 1 – Cardio Warm-up
Phase 2 – Upper Body Strength Training
Phase 3 – Lower Body Strength Training
Phase 4 – Core Training
Phase 5 – The Cardio Cool Down
She gave up her favorite food items (listed just below) along with cheese and macaroni.
She was also paid a $3 million paycheck by Weight Watchers, of which she was a spokesperson. She had a pretty fast slimdown, roughly in 6 months. Rather, weight watchers is a slow and steady weight loss plan.
Jessica Simpson Favorite Things
- Food – Sugary foods such as Kraft Mac & Cheese, Cap’n Crunch, Pop-Tarts, Oreo cookies, brownies
- Movie – Pretty Woman (1990)
- Song – Berlin’s “Take My Breath Away”
Jessica Simpson Facts
- She first started singing at a church, where her father was a Baptist minister at that time.
- Jessica remained a virgin until her own marriage.
- Her parents married in 1978 but divorced in 2012 (though it was finalized later in 2013).
- On the occasion of her marriage with Nick Lachey, she wore her wedding gown designed by Vera Wang.
- She cracked the #1 spot in Maxim’s Hot 100 list, a long time back in 2004.
- In 2004, she also had Lasik eye surgery to correct her vision and get rid of contact lenses.
- She had also served as a cheerleader in her high school.
- Simpson was offered a role in the 2000 rom-com Coyote Ugly, but she declined it.
- She is a Republican.
- Whenever she finds some pennies on the ground, she keeps them in a Ziploc bag. Her collection is still ON.
- Alongside Johnny Knoxville, Seann William Scott, Burt Reynolds, Joe Don Baker, Lynda Carter, and Willie Nelson, she co-starred as Daisy Duke in the 2005 action comedy road film, The Dukes of Hazzard.
- On her thumb, she wears her grandmother’s wedding ring.
- Every singer has some music idols. Jessica’s are Aretha Franklin, Mariah Carey, Sade, and Whitney Houston.
- She had also endorsed George W. Bush during the elections for the U.S. President in 2004.
- In December 2020, Jessica revealed that she is dyslexic.
- She has worked with Make A Wish Foundation.
Addison Rae Easterling, Addison Rae, born October 6, 2000. Addison Rae has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Addison Rae is an American social media personality, dancer, and singer. Addison Rae started actively posting content on TikTok, a video-sharing app on July 2019 where her dancing videos rose in fame. As of February 2021, Addison Rae has amassed over 78 million followers on TikTok, ranking as the second most-followed individual on the platform just behind Charli D’Amelio. In August 2020, Addison Rae was named as the highest-earning TikTok personality by Forbes. Addison Rae released her debut single, “Obsessed” in March 2021.
|Addison Rae Easterling Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 2000|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Addison Rae Easterling is an American social media star and model who is most prominently known for the short lip-sync videos that she uploads to her TikTok account under the user-handle “@addisonre”. The fame she earned from the app has amassed her a huge fan base with more than 78 million followers on TikTok and more than 35 million followers on Instagram.
Addison Rae Easterling
Her birthdate October 06, 2000
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Louisiana, United States
Addison Rae graduated from Calvary Baptist Academy in Shreveport, Louisiana in 2019.
As of early 2019, Addison Rae was deciding on whether to attend Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge or the University of Louisiana in Lafayette, where she wanted to attain a major in mass communications/broadcast journalism.
Social Media Star, Model
- Father – Monty Lopez (TikTok Star)
- Mother – Sheri Easterling (TikTok Star, Domestic Engineer)
- Siblings – Enzo Lopez (Younger Brother), Lucas Lopez (Younger Brother)
Addison Rae was represented by the Michael Turney Agency.
In January 2020, Addison Rae signed with William Morris Endeavor (WME). The agency also represents her parents.
5 ft 4 in or 1,62 m
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Addison has dated:
- Bryce Hall (2019-2020, 2020-2021) – Addison had started dating fellow social media star, Bryce Hall in 2019. They remained together for some time until 2020 and separated. But, after a while, they were very much together in October 2020. On October 13, 2020, it was confirmed by Addison herself that they were officially dating. There were engagement rumors as well in January 2021 after she posted a picture of herself wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger. The news of their relationship being fake surfaced in 2021 after Bryce was seen spending time with Tana Mongeau and Addison was seen with Dixie D’Amelio. In March 2021, it was officially confirmed that the two had broken up. Bryce and Addison had also unfollowed each other on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- Thick eyebrows
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Dimpled chin
- Rectangular face shape
- Plush lips
Addison Rae has done endorsement work for various brands such as Chantilly Boutique, Uptown Cheapskate, American Eagle, Daniel Wellington, Disney, McCary’s Jewelers, Reebok, Fashion Nova, and many others.
To prepare for her role in the debut film He’s All That, she was doing a workout in the morning from 8 to 10 (2 hours) for 5 days in a week. She also used to do hot Pilates anytime during the day.
Addison Rae Easterling Favorite Things
- Style Of Dance – Contemporary
- College Course That She Was Taking In 2019 – Math
- Thing That She Did In The Summer Of 2019 – Visiting Jerusalem
Addison Rae Easterling Facts
- She was raised alongside her 2 younger brothers Lucas and Enzo in Louisiana.
- Her family members are strong believers in Jesus.
- She started attending dance lessons ever since she was 7 years old.
- Addison Rae is a trained dancer and cheerleader.
- She is very good at sports and even played softball for the “Lady Cavs” and won the “2016 Class 2A State Championship”.
- In June 2018, she was one of the many cheerleaders to attend the All-American “Universal Cheerleaders Association” camp.
- In January 2021, Addison’s mother Sheri Easterling who goes by the user handle @sherinicolee had more than 13 million followers on TikTok.
- The oldest post of her’s on Instagram was in October 2016 that featured a picture of her being carried by her mother.
- Addison Rae enjoys visiting places just as much as she loves cheerleading. She has been to places like Lake Ouachita and Seaside, Florida.
- She is an avid volleyball player and enjoys watching football, baseball, and basketball matches.
- As of early 2019, she was a member of the Shreveport Dance Academy.
- Her go-to dance on music is slow, contemporary, and upbeat jazz, and especially loves to dance to songs by Florence + the Machine.
- She finds Hip Hop to be a difficult dance style to master.
- Easterling found out that her TikTok videos were getting popular after she started seeing them being posted on Instagram.
- She started her TikTok account on July 7, 2019.
- Her male celebrity crush is actor Zac Efron and her female celebrity crush is model and actress Emily Ratajkowski. Later, in August 2020, she added Justin Bieber, One Direction, and Ryan Gosling to her male crushes during an episode of the podcast, Mama Knows Best.
- In November 2019, Addison Rae was featured in a poetic video titled “Letter To My Future Girlfriend feat. Addison Easterling” written and put together by social media star Donnoven Nguyen.
- She has been good friends with Kourtney Kardashian.
- She loves drinking the pink drink from Starbucks. That is her signature drink.
- In August 2020, she launched her own makeup brand called Item Beauty. The products can be purchased via her website ITEMBeauty.com. The brand started with the release of mascara, jelly eyeshadow, brightening powder, bronzer, lip oil, and brow definer.
- Addison Rae’s net worth is reported to be $5 million as per various sources [August 2020].
- In October 2020, Addison was cast alongside Tanner Buchanan in She’s All That remake called He’s All That.
- Addison celebrated her 20th birthday dinner at The Highlight Room at the Dream Hollywood Hotel with her family members and friends which included Noah Beck and Charli D’Amelio.
- As per Forbes, Addison Rae was the highest-paid TikTok star of 2020 with $5 million in annual earnings. She was followed by Charli D’Amelio with $4 million in earnings.
- For Halloween 2020, Addison Easterling had dressed as DC Comics’ Harley Quinn.
- Towards the end of 2020, during the holiday season, she starred in a campaign of American Eagle x Disney showcasing their collection.
- Addison Rae was included in the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of social media stars.
- In December 2020, Addison received some merchandise from YouTuber DreamWasTaken. This made some of Dream’s fans outraged and they told her to “get away from Dream”.
- As per Retroplay, Addison was the 2nd most viewed TikTok creator of 2020 on the TikTok app with 28.8 billion views.
- In December 2020, Addison received backlash from the fans of YouTubers Corpse Husband, Dream, and Quackity after she agreed to play in the Among Us lobby with these YouTubers.
- In February 2021, Addison played a prank on her then-boyfriend Bryce Hall while on the set of American Eagle’s photoshoot.
- Addison was the Glamour Magazine’s February 2021 issue’s digital cover star. In an interview with Josh Smith from Glamour Magazine, she revealed that comments related to body image affect her the most.
- In February 2021, due to her absence from TikTok for many days, it was rumored that she was planning to leave TikTok. However, she reassured her fans that that was not the case.
- In July 2020, she and her mother Sheri ‘Nicole’ Easterling signed a deal with Spotify’s Parcast to make a podcast titled Mama Knows Best in which they would talk about their home life.
- In collaboration with Fanjoy, she launched her own self-named merchandise store in May 2020.
- In March 2021, Addison released her debut song Obsessed. She sang and co-wrote the song. She produced the song with Benny Blanco and Ryan McMahon.
Megan Jovon Ruth Pete, Megan Thee Stallion, born on February 15, 1995. Megan Thee Stallion has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Megan Thee Stallion is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Originally from Houston, Texas, Megan Thee Stallion first garnered attention when videos of her freestyling became popular on social media platforms such as Instagram. Megan Thee Stallion signed to 300 Entertainment in 2018 where she released the mixtape Fever (2019), the extended play Suga (2020), and her debut studio album, Good News (2020); all of which peaked in the top 10 of the Billboard 200. Her single “Savage (Remix)” featuring Beyoncé, and her feature on Cardi B’s single “WAP”, both released in 2020, each reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, with the latter providing Megan with her first number one in several other countries. At the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards, Megan Thee Stallion became the first female hip hop artist to win Best New Artist since Lauryn Hill in 1999. Throughout her career, Megan Thee Stallion has received several accolades, including two BET Awards, five BET Hip Hop Awards, two MTV Video Music Awards, a Billboard Women in Music Award, and three Grammy Awards. In 2020, Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world on their annual list.
|Megan Thee Stallion Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Megan Thee Stallion is an American rapper who became popular after a video of hers went viral on the internet. She is the first female rapper that is under the label, 300 Entertainment. She released her first full-length project Fever on May 17, 2019. Her mother was a rapper as well. Her first mixtape was released in 2016 called Rich Ratchet which went on to be a hit. In 2018, she released her EP based on her alter ego Tina Snow and was received very well by the critics. Megan has always been very vocal about her sexuality and has often expressed that in her music and lyrics. In 2018, she went on to release the song, Big Ole Freak that managed to be on the Billboard Hot 100 at number 99. Her mixtape Fever received great reviews and was selected as an NYT Critic’s Pick. In 2019, she released the opening album track Realer‘s music video, which was inspired by the blaxploitation film style and her freestyle in the cipher was praised. She is also known to be the originator of the viral catchphrase “hot girl summer” on social media and a song on the same name was released on August 9, 2019. Megan had applied for the trademark of the phrase in the past. She was also nominated for the 2019 BET Awards in the category of “Best Female Hip-Hop Artist”.
Megan Jovon Ruth Pete
Megan Thee Stallion
Her birthdate February 15, 1995
Houston, Texas, United States
Texas, United States
She attended Pearland High School in Pearland, Texas and graduated in the year 2013. She later got enrolled in the Texas Southern University and as of August 2019, she was in the 3rd year of Health Administration.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Mother – Holly Thomas (Former Rapper)
Megan is managed by Pretty Time Entertainment Management which was run by her mother.
- 1501 Certified Entertainment
- 300 Entertainment
5 ft 10 in or 1,78 m
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megan has dated:
- Carl Crawford (2018) – Megan and manager Carl Crawford were rumored to be dating when they were spotted spending time together in 2018.
- Moneybagg Yo (2019) – In 2019, Megan dated rapper Moneybagg Yo. According to reports, they were seen hanging out in clubs and spending time when they were not performing.
- Trey Songz (2019) – In October 2019, rappers Megan and Trey Songz were rumored to have hooked up with each other.
- G-Eazy (2020) – Rumor
- Tory Lanez (2020)
- Future (2020)
- Pardison Fontaine (2021) – In February 2021, she confirmed her relationship with rapper Pardison Fontaine by replying to a comment with the response “Yeah, he my boyfriend”.
Race / Ethnicity
She has an African-American ancestry.
Along with actress Sofia Carson, she appeared in a commercial for Revlon (2021).
Best Known For
Releasing popular EPs and mixtapes such as Fever (2019), Make It Hot (2017), and Tina Snow (2018)
As a Singer
She released her first EP titled Make It Hot in September 2017.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in 2019.
Megan Thee Stallion Favorite Things
- Rappers – Pimp C and Biggie
- Shows – Anime
Megan Thee Stallion Facts
- She started writing at the age of 14.
- She got famous when a video of her went viral on social media.
- Her first single Like a Stallion was released in the year 2016.
- She picked her name Stallion because she’s tall.
- “Tina Snow” is her alter ego.
- Her mother died of a brain tumor in March 2019.
- She often involves herself in activities that help save the environment.
- Her fans are termed as ‘hotties’.
- She is a big horror movie fan.
- Megan is known for her confidence, sensuality, and explicit lyrics.
- She has a dog named 4oe.
- She represents her sexuality through her lyrics and performances.
- In July 2020, Tory Lanez had shot Megan in the foot and she had to be hospitalized due to gunshot wounds. Tory was arrested on a gun charge. In November 2020, Tory had pleaded not guilty to the charges.
- In November 2020, Megan released a new song “Shots Fired” (part of the album Good News) which is about her foot shooting incident that took place with Tory Lanez and that he offered her money to be quiet about that.
- During the 2021 Grammys, she had received nominations under 4 categories, viz., “Record of the Year”, “Best Rap Song”, “Best Rap Performance”, and “Best New Artist”.
- Along with Doja Cat, Megan was a featured artist in the remix version of Ariana Grande‘s hit song 34+35, which was released in January 2021.
- During Grammys 2021, Megan Thee Stallion had won the “Best New Artist” award which she dedicated to her late mother. She also won the “Best Rap Performance” and “Best Rap Song” Grammy awards for her song, Savage.
Paige Bueckers, born on October 20, 2001, can already be considered the most important American athlete of this century. Paige Bueckers is majestic, radiant and magnificent. Paige Bueckers, if she wanted to, could win the Miss Universe contest. Charisma and humility are part of the great list of qualities that express the main characteristics of the athlete Paige Bueckers. Paige Bueckers was undoubtedly born to shine. The whole world, unconditionally, is surrendered to the talent of Paige Bueckers. Paige Bueckers is an American college basketball player for the UConn Huskies of the Big East Conference. Paige Bueckers was a consensus five-star recruit and the number one player in the 2020 class. At the high school level, Paige Bueckers competed for Hopkins High School in Minnetonka, Minnesota. Paige Bueckers has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below.
Paige Bueckers Height And Weight
Paige Bueckers is 1,80 m tall.
Paige Bueckers weighs 62 kg.
Paige Bueckers Quick Bio
|Celebrated Name||Paige Bueckers|
|Birth Name||Paige Bueckers|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Edina, Minnesota|
|Best Known For||Basketball player|
|Brothers||Ryan and Drew|
|High School||Hopkins High School|
|College / University||UConn Huskies|
|Net Worth||4,8 million of dollars|
|Body Measurement||33-24-33 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 B|
Paige Bueckers Facts
Paige Bueckers, who plays the point guard position, started playing basketball for Hopkins in seventh grade and made her varsity debut in her following year. In her junior season, Paige Bueckers led the team to the Class 4A state title. As a senior, Paige Bueckers won several high school national player of the year awards. Paige Bueckers has won three gold medals with the United States at the junior level and was named Most Valuable Player of the 2019 FIBA Under-19 Women’s World Cup.
Paige Bueckers Facts
Paige Bueckers was born in Edina, Minnesota, and started playing basketball at age five. As a child, Paige Bueckers played Little League Baseball as a catcher, as well as football and soccer. Paige Bueckers was coached in basketball by her father until seventh grade. Paige Bueckers drew inspiration from National Basketball Association, NBA, players LeBron James and Kyrie Irving and Women’s National Basketball Association players Diana Taurasi and Sue Bird.
Paige Bueckers Facts
In seventh grade, Paige Bueckers played for the tenth grade and junior varsity basketball teams at Hopkins High School in Minnetonka, Minnesota. Before her eighth-grade season, Paige Bueckers grew four inches in a year. Paige Bueckers joined Hopkins’s varsity team in eighth grade, starting in six games and averaging 8.9 points, 3.5 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 1.4 steals per game. Paige Bueckers led her team in three-point shooting and ranked second in assists. Hopkins finished with a 28–3 record and a runner-up finish at the Class 4A state tournament, where Paige Bueckers was named to the All-Tournament Team.
Paige Bueckers Net Worth
Paige Bueckers earned an impressive net worth of 4,8 million of dollars over her artistic career.
Paige Bueckers Career
Paige Bueckers made her freshman season debut for Hopkins High School on November 25, 2016, recording 28 points, five steals and four assists in a 74–34 win over Osseo Senior High School. That year, Paige Bueckers assumed a more important role and became one of the team’s leading scorers and passers. As a freshman, Paige Bueckers averaged 20.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, 4.5 steals and 4.1 assists per game, earning All-Metro first team honors. Paige Bueckers made the Class 4A All-Tournament Team.
Paige Bueckers Career
In January 2018, as a sophomore, Paige Bueckers was sidelined with an ankle injury that had been hurting her up to that point in the season. Paige Bueckers finished the season averaging 22.3 points, 6.8 assists and 5.9 rebounds per game. Paige Bueckers helped Hopkins to a 28–4 record but suffered her third straight loss at the Class 4A state title game, despite leading all scorers with 37 points. Paige Bueckers was named Star Tribune Metro Player of the Year, becoming the first sophomore to win the award since its creation 34 years earlier. Paige Bueckers was also recognized as Minnesota Gatorade Player of the Year for athletic excellence, academic achievement and exemplary character.
Paige Bueckers Career
As a junior on February 1, 2019, Paige Bueckers scored 43 points in a 69–66 win over Wayzata High School and surpassed 2,000 career points. On March 16, Paige Bueckers scored 13 points to win the Class 4A state championship, 74–45, over Stillwater Area High School, avenging three consecutive losses in the Minnesota state title game. Paige Bueckers averaged 24.4 points, 5.1 assists, 4.9 rebounds and 4.6 steals per game, repeating as Star Tribune Metro Player of the Year and Minnesota Gatorade Player of the Year. Paige Bueckers was additionally one of three finalists for the Gatorade National Player of the Year award.
Paige Bueckers Facts
- On January 29, 2020, during her senior season, Paige Bueckers became the first female high school player to be featured on the cover of basketball magazine Slam.
- Paige Bueckers was selected to play at the McDonald’s All-American Game and the Jordan Brand Classic, two prestigious high school all-star games, but both were canceled due to the pandemic.
- Paige Bueckers averaged 21.4 points, 9.4 assists, 5.4 steals and 5.0 rebounds per game, leading Hopkins to another undefeated season and 62 consecutive wins.
- Paige Bueckers was again honored as Star Tribune Metro Player of the Year, becoming the award’s first three-time winner.
- Paige Bueckers was named Gatorade Female High School Athlete of the Year, Gatorade National Player of the Year, Naismith Prep Player of the Year, MaxPreps National Player of the Year, Morgan Wootten National Player of the Year, and Minnesota Miss Basketball.
- Paige Bueckers was a five-star recruit and ranked the number one player in the 2020 class by ESPN.
- By eighth grade and age 14, Paige Bueckers had already received scholarship offers from NCAA Division I basketball programs Minnesota, Iowa State and Illinois.
- On April 1, 2019, Paige Bueckers announced her commitment to UConn.
- On November 13, 2019, Paige Bueckers signed a National Letter of Intent with UConn. Paige Bueckers became the 11th number-one recruit to sign and attend UConn since 1998.
- On December 12, 2020, Paige Bueckers made her collegiate debut for UConn, recording 17 points, nine rebounds, five assists and five steals in a 79–23 win over UMass Lowell.
- On February 3, 2021, Paige Bueckers posted a career-high 32 points and seven assists in a 94–62 victory over St. John’s.
- It was the highest-scoring performance by a UConn freshman since Tina Charles in 2007. Two days later, she scored 30 points in an 87–58 win over Marquette.
- In her next game, Paige Bueckers recorded 31 points, six steals and five assists, scoring her team’s final 13 points, in a 63–59 overtime win over top-ranked South Carolina.
- Paige Bueckers became the first player in program history to have three straight 30-point games.
- Paige Bueckers represented the United States at the 2017 FIBA Under-16 Women’s Americas Championship in Buenos Aires, Argentina. In five games, Paige Bueckers averaged 11 points, three steals, 2.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, helping her team win the gold medal.
- Paige Bueckers played at the 2018 FIBA Under-17 Women’s World Cup in Minsk, Belarus. In seven games, Paige Bueckers averaged 9.7 points, 4.7 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game, leading the tournament in assist-to-turnover ratio at 4.13.
- Paige Bueckers led the United States to a gold medal after recording eight points and ten assists versus France in the final.
- At the 2019 FIBA Under-19 Women’s Basketball World Cup in Bangkok, Thailand in July, Bueckers averaged 11.6 points, 4.1 rebounds and a tournament-high 5.4 assists per game.
- Paige Bueckers posted 17 points, eight rebounds and five assists in a 74–70 overtime win over Australia for the gold medal.
- Paige Bueckers was named Most Valuable Player and made the All-Tournament Team.
- On December 10, 2019, Paige Bueckers was honored as USA Basketball Female Athlete of the Year.
- In October 2018, Paige Bueckers won a gold medal for the United States in 3×3 basketball at the Summer Youth Olympics in Buenos Aires.
- Paige Bueckers played 3×3 basketball for the senior national team at the 2019 World Beach Games in Doha, Qatar but lost to Brazil in the quarterfinals.
- Paige Bueckers’s father, Bob Bueckers, played high school basketball as a point guard. Her mother, Amy Fuller (née Dettbarn), represented the University of St. Thomas in cross country and track and field.
- Paige Bueckers has two younger brothers, Ryan and Drew, and a younger sister, Lauren.
- Paige Bueckers can already be considered the most important American athlete of this century.
- Paige Bueckers is majestic, radiant and magnificent.
- Paige Bueckers, if she wanted to, could win the Miss Universe contest.
- Charisma and humility are part of the great list of qualities that express the main characteristics of the athlete Paige Bueckers.
- Paige Bueckers was undoubtedly born to shine.
- The whole world, unconditionally, is surrendered to the talent of Paige Bueckers.