Hsieh Su-wei, born on 4 January 1986. Hsieh Su-wei has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Hsieh Su-wei is a Taiwanese professional tennis player who represents Taiwan in international competition, and is a current world No. 1 in doubles. Regarded as Taiwan’s most successful tennis player of all time, and one of the greatest tennis players Asia has ever produced. Hsieh Su-wei has won three singles and 28 doubles titles on the WTA Tour, one WTA 125K series doubles title, 27 singles and 23 doubles titles on the ITF Circuit, seven medals at the Asian Games, a gold and bronze medal at the 2005 Summer Universiade, and has amassed over $8.6 million in prize money. On 25 February 2013, Hsieh Su-wei reached her career-high singles ranking of world No. 23, and on 12 May 2014, Hsieh Su-wei reached No. 1 in the world in the doubles rankings for the first time with her partner Peng Shuai. Hsieh Su-wei is the first Taiwanese tennis player in history to achieve a top-25 ranking in singles, and the first to achieve a world No. 1 ranking in doubles. Hsieh Su-wei regained the world No. 1 doubles ranking for the third time in her career on 3 February 2020, becoming the sole World No. 1 for the first time. Hsieh Su-wei was the year-end No. 1 doubles player for 2020, and has spent a combined total of 39 weeks with the top ranking.
Known for playing with two hands on both sides, her flat, quick groundstrokes, her crafty gameplay, aggressive volleys, and unorthodox variety of shots, Hsieh Su-wei is regarded as one of the most successful and versatile doubles players in history. Hsieh Su-wei has won three Grand Slam titles in doubles, winning the 2013 Wimbledon Championships and the 2014 French Open with Peng Shuai, whom Hsieh Su-wei also won the 2013 WTA Tour Championships with, as well as the 2019 Wimbledon Championships with Barbora Strýcová. Hsieh Su-wei and Strýcová also were the runners-up at both the 2019 WTA Finals and the 2020 Australian Open, losing on both occasions to Tímea Babos and Kristina Mladenovic. Hsieh Su-wei has also reached the quarterfinals in doubles at the 2012 London Olympics with compatriot Chuang Chia-jung. Though Hsieh Su-wei has yet to win a Grand Slam on hard courts, most of her titles have come on hard courts, including six of her Premier Mandatory/Premier 5 titles. Hsieh Su-wei is also a three-time Grand Slam semifinalist in mixed doubles, reaching this stage at the 2009 US Open with Kevin Ullyett, the 2011 Wimbledon Championships with Paul Hanley, and the 2015 Australian Open with Pablo Cuevas.
While Hsieh Su-wei is primarily known for her doubles prowess, Hsieh has also found decent success on the singles tour. Most of her singles success has come on hard courts, where she has won all three of her WTA titles, as well as reached the quarterfinals at the Australian Open in 2021, a Premier 5 semifinal at the Dubai Tennis Championships in 2019, and a Premier Mandatory quarterfinal at the Miami Open in 2019. However, Hsieh Su-wei has also been successful on other surfaces, including reaching the fourth round at Wimbledon in 2018, the third round at the same tournament in both 2012 and 2019, and the third round of the French Open in 2017. Hsieh Su-wei has recorded singles victories over several top 15, top 10 and top 5 players, including Simona Halep, Naomi Osaka, Garbiñe Muguruza, Angelique Kerber, Karolína Plíšková, Bianca Andreescu, Aryna Sabalenka, Johanna Konta, Daniela Hantuchová, Anastasija Sevastova, Kimiko Date, Flavia Pennetta, Kaia Kanepi, Jelena Ostapenko, Agnieszka Radwańska, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Lucie Šafářová, Elise Mertens, and Wang Qiang. Hsieh Su-wei is the first Taiwanese female player to reach a Grand Slam singles quarterfinal, a feat she achieved at the 2021 Australian Open. Hsieh Su-wei is also the oldest debutante Grand Slam quarterfinalist.
|Hsieh Su-wei Quick Info|
|Height||1, 70 m|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 1986|
Hsieh Su-wei is a Taiwanese professional tennis player who is widely considered as one of the most successful doubles players in history, one of Asia’s greatest ever tennis players, and one of Taiwan’s greatest sportspersons. As of February 2021, she was the number 1 ranked player in the world in the official WTA doubles rankings. Although most of her glory in tennis has come in the doubles format, she is quite adept at playing the singles format where she has won titles such as the 2012 Malaysian Open, the 2012 Guangzhou Open, and the 2018 Japan Women’s Open. She had climbed as high as number 23 in the world in the official WTA singles rankings, in February 2013. She had also made it to the quarter-final of the 2021 Australian Open.
Her birth date in January 04, 1986
Hsinchu, Northern Taiwan, Taiwan
She splits her time between Taipei, Northern Taiwan, Taiwan, and Paris, Île-de-France, France.
Professional Tennis Player
- Father – Hsieh Tze-lung
- Mother – Ho Fom-ju
- Siblings – Hsieh Cheng-peng (Younger Brother) (Professional Tennis Player), Hsieh Yu-chieh (Younger Sister) (Professional Tennis Player), Hsieh Chen-an (Brother), Hsieh Shu-ting (Sister), Hsieh Cheng-ying (Brother), Hsieh Cheng-yen (Brother)
Right-Handed (Two-Handed Backhand)
5 ft 7 in or 1,70 m
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hsieh has dated:
- Frederic Aniere (2016-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Taiwanese descent.
- Slender frame
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
Hsieh Su-wei Favorite Things
- Tennis Players/Role Models – Steffi Graf, Andre Agassi
- Tennis Tournament/Event – French Open
- Hobbies/Interests – Listening to Music, Reading, Writing, Shopping, Photography, Cooking
Hsieh Su-wei Facts
- Hsieh was introduced to the sport of tennis by her father when she was 5 years old. She had later moved to the capital city of Taipei and trained at a tennis school under Hu Na, a former mainland Chinese player who had defected to the United States in 1982.
- After she had won the 2013 Wimbledon doubles title, her first Grand Slam triumph, her father had reported that a mainland Chinese corporation had offered her a sponsorship deal worth USD 1.63 million per year provided that she gave up her Taiwanese citizenship to become a mainland Chinese national. This caused an outrage in Taiwan after which the national government pushed local companies to offer sponsorship deals to Hsieh.
- As of February 2021, she had won 3 singles and 28 doubles titles on the WTA (Women’s Tennis Association) Tour; 27 singles and 23 doubles titles on the ITF (International Tennis Federation) Circuit; and 7 medals at the Asian Games (2 ‘Gold’ medals, 3 ‘Silver’ medals, and 2 ‘Bronze’ medals).
- In the doubles format, she has won the Wimbledon (2013, 2019) and the French Open (2014) titles. In the mixed doubles format, she has reached the semi-final of the US Open (2009), Wimbledon (2011), and the Australian Open (2015). In 2013, she had also won the doubles event at the year-ending WTA Finals.
- As of February 2021, she was the only Taiwanese tennis player in history to have broken into the ‘Top 25’ of the WTA singles rankings.
- At the 2021 Australian Open, she had become the first Taiwanese female player to have reached a Grand Slam singles quarterfinal.
US.LUXURY @sw.hsieh, US LUXURY @sw.hsieh,
@sw.hsieh US.LUXURY, @sw.hsieh US LUXURY,
Hsieh Su-wei US.LUXURY, Hsieh Su-wei US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY Hsieh Su-wei, US LUXURY Hsieh Su-wei,
Alyssa Lynch has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Alyssa Lynch is a Canadian actress, model, and singer who is known for her role in Lifetime’s 2014 TV movie The Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story. She grew up learning various dance styles, theatre, and music. Alyssa appeared as a female lead in The Chainsmokers’ famous song, Closer. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter. Alyssa Lynch is a Canadian born LA-based actress, singer, model, and dancer. Alyssa Lynch has appeared in films “The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story” and “The Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story”. She is also a social media personality who is most popular on Instagram.
Alyssa Lynch was born on July 7, 1995, and her age is currently 25 years old. She is originally from Langley British Columbia, Canada but she lives in Los Angeles. Likewise, her full name is Alyssa Paige Lynch and her zodiac sign is Cancer. Alyssa attended the Langley Fine Arts School during elementary and high school. Here, she was involved in Dance, Theatre, Music, and Art classes.
Alyssa also attended Affinity Dance School where she practiced and competitively performed in dance genres such as Ballet, Lyrical, Jazz, Hip hop, and Musical Theatre. With her focus on dance as a major, Alyssa was involved in many recitals, competitions, and showcases. Alyssa’s passion for acting became even more serious after graduation. Hence, she then went to LA to take classes at various studios. Performing has been a huge part of Alyssa’s life since she was very little and she looks forward to all the experiences that are ahead of her.
Alyssa Lynch Quick Bio
- Full Name– Alyssa Lynch
- Net Worth– 6,5 million of dollars.
- Date of Birth-1995 /07 /07
- Nickname– Lynch
- Marital Status– In a relation with Jordan Taylor since 2016
- Birthplace– Langley, British Columbia
- Ethnicity– Caucasian white
- Religion– Christian
- Profession– Actress
- Nationality– Canadian
- Active Year– 2014-present
- Eye colour– Blue
- Hair colour– Brown
- Build– Mesomorph
- Height– 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m)
- Body Measurement– Slim
- Education– Langley Fine Arts School, Affinity Dance School
- Online Presence– Instagram (573k followers), Twitter (11.1k followers), Instagram (24,381 subscribers)
- Horoscope– Cancer
Alyssa Lynch rose to prominence after playing the role of Tiffani-Amber Thiessen in the American biological comedy-drama movie, The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story. As a singer, she became a semi-finalist in the Canadian vocal talent shows, Valley Voices Vocal Competition and Variety Has Talent.
Alyssa Lynch Facts
Alyssa Lynch was born on 7th July 1995, in Langley British Columbia, Canada. Moreover, she holds Canadian nationality and hails from North American descent. She has a younger brother, Hayden, a senior journalist at Thrillist.
Lynch attended the Langley Fine Arts School. Later, she enrolled at Affinity Dance School where she practiced and competitively performed in dance genres like Ballet, Lyrical, Jazz, Hip hop, and Musical Theatre.
Alyssa Lynch Career
Alyssa Lynch came to Los Angeles to pursue her career as an actress. She made her first appearance in the Canadian short comedy movie, The Gnome of Za where she co-appeared with Hans Potter and Sheldon L. Jeans under the direction of Milo Shandel in 2014. In the same year, she starred in the short fantasy film, The High Jumping Witch as Celeste.
Alyssa made her appearance in the American TV movie, The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story where she played the role of Tiffani-Amber Thiessen under the direction of Jason Lapeyre. She also appeared in the sequel, The Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story in 2015. Furthermore, she featured as Lola in the fantasy mystery drama movie, Before I Fall alongside Medalion Rahimi and Kian Lawley in 2017. Recently, she starred as Trina in the thriller movie, Deadly Match in 2019.
Alyssa Lynch Net Worth
Alyssa Lynch has an estimated net worth of 6,5 million of dollars. Lynch has also worked in many music videos and has done many cameo roles. She appeared in The Chainsmokers’ songs including Closer and Just my type as a female lead. Lynch co-starred with Dylan Everett and Tiera Skovbye in the Biographical comedy-drama movie, The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story.
Alyssa Lynch’s Personal Life: Relationship Affairs
She has dated:
- Jordan Taylor Wright – Alyssa and photographer Jordan Taylor Wright started dating in 2016. They are seen together in many of her Instagram posts.
Alyssa Lynch is romantically involved in a relationship with a famous photographer, Jordan Taylor Wright.
Alyssa Lynch Facts
- Lynch is good at dancing.
- She stands with a height of 5 feet 7 inches (1,70 m).
- Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Bright blue eyes
- Beauty mark on her left cheek
She has done endorsement work for Espira by Avon.
Best Known For
- Playing a role in TV series Supernatural in 2014
- For appearing as a female lead in The Chainsmokers’ song, Closer
As a Singer
She contributed her voice in the songs like The Road So Far, A Single Man Tear, and Carry On Wayward Son in the 200th episode of TV series Supernatural in November 2014.
Alyssa made her theatrical film debut as Lola in the drama fantasy horror film Before I Fall in 2017.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Siobhan in the drama fantasy horror TV series Supernatural in 2014.
Usually, she enjoys doing Yoga and outdoor exercises.
Alyssa Lynch Favorite Things
- Fragrance – Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
- Clothing Item – Her “Shop Re-Done” denim jeans
- Food – Vegan cookies
- Drink – Red wine
- Film – ‘500 Days of Summer’, ‘Midnight in Paris’ and ‘Good Will Hunting’
- Book – Salt by Nayyirah Waheed
- Songs – ‘Creep’ by Radiohead, ‘Here Comes the Sun’ by The Beatles, ‘Sweet Disposition’ by Joseph Greer
- Band – Little India
- Travel Destination – Bondi Beach, Australia
Alyssa Lynch Facts
- She has participated in Canadian vocal talent shows Valley Voices Vocal Competition and Variety Has Talent and reached until semi-finals.
- She is a travel addict.
- She has worked on a Buick campaign at Coachella.
- Her boyfriend Jordan Wright takes most of her pictures.
- Her saddest moment came when she was watching the documentary ‘Earthlings’.
- 5 things she can’t live without are the Kopari body lotion, Kopari rose toner, Too-faced chocolate scented bronzer, IGK hair texture spray, and Lush body soaps.
- Alyssa has appeared as a female lead in The Chainsmokers’ song, Just My Type.
Claudia Maria Schiffer, Claudia Schiffer, born on 25 August 1970. Claudia Schiffer has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Claudia Schiffer is a German model, actress, and fashion designer who is based in the United Kingdom. Claudia Schiffer rose to fame in the 1990s as one of the world’s most successful models, quickly attaining supermodel status. In her early career, Claudia Schiffer was compared to Brigitte Bardot. Claudia Schiffer has appeared on more than 1000 magazine covers and holds the record for the model with the most magazine covers, listed in the Guinness Book of World Records. In 2002, Forbes estimated her net worth to be around US$55 million.
Claudia Schiffer originally aspired to become a lawyer and used to work in her father’s law firm. In October 1987, at age 17, Claudia Schiffer “was spotted” in a nightclub in Düsseldorf by Michel Levaton, the head of Metropolitan Model Agency, and was signed to the agency as a model. After leaving high school, Claudia Schiffer flew to Paris for a trial photo shoot, and subsequently appeared on the cover of Elle. In the early 1990s, Claudia Schiffer starred in campaigns for Guess?. Co-founder Paul Marciano said in E! Forbes Top 15 Supermodel Beauties Who Made Bank, “Guess? name became really much more known around the world because Claudia”. After several other magazine appearances including the cover of British Vogue, shot by Herb Ritts, Claudia Schiffer was selected by Karl Lagerfeld to become the new face of Chanel. In May 1997, Claudia Schiffer was featured on the cover and in the pictorial of Playboy.
Claudia Schiffer appeared on the November 1999 millennium cover of Vogue as one of the “Modern Muses”.Named one of the most beautiful women in the world, her ability to appeal to a global audience assured an internationally successful career spanning over 25 years. Other magazines Claudia Schiffer has appeared on the covers of include Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, People, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Cosmopolitan and Time. Claudia Schiffer has walked in fashion shows for numerous fashion houses, including Versace, Karl Lagerfeld, Chloé, Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Dior, Fendi, Michael Kors, Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, Balmain, Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Valentino.
Claudia Schiffer has appeared in advertising campaigns for Chanel, Versace, Balmain, Giorgio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld, Dom Pérignon, Alberta Ferretti, Bulgari, Chloé, Escada, Blumarine, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Max Mara, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Emporio Armani, Liz Claiborne, Prada, Yves Saint Laurent, Marc Jacobs, Guess?, Salvatore Ferragamo, Neiman Marcus, Gap, Dillard’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, L’Oréal, Revlon, Intergaz and Pepsi. As well as endorsing luxury brands, Claudia Schiffer has appeared as the face of high street retailers including Mango and Accessorize, and had her ears pierced for the first time specially for the 2006 Autumn/Winter Accessorize campaign. From her appearances in a 1998 Citroën advertisement she allegedly earned £3 million. Schiffer still holds a contract with L’Oréal and is one of their longest standing ambassadors.
Claudia Schiffer Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Claudia Schiffer
- Nicknames: Claudia
- Date of Birth: August 25, 1970
- Birthplace: Rheinberg, Germany
- Nationality: German
- Occupation: Model, Actress, Fashion Designer
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Claudia Schiffer Family Details:
- Father: Heinz Schiffer (Lawyer)
- Mother: Gudrun Schiffer
- Siblings: Ann Carolin (Sister), Stefan Schiffer and Andreas (Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Matthew Vaughn (m. 2002)
- Children Name: Caspar Matthew (Son), Clementine Poppy and Cosima Violet (Daughters)
Claudia Schiffer Height, Weight And Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5’ 11”
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm, (1,80 m)
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
- Body Measurements: 37-24-36 in or 94-61-91.5 cm
- Dress Size: 6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She was popular at her high school due to her height. Unlike many other models, she completed her schooling/education and then pursued her career in modeling.
Claudia is signed to these talent agencies:
- One Management – New York
- D’Management Group – Milan
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Model Management – Hamburg (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Artform – Tel Aviv
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claudia Schiffer dated:
- Albert II, Prince of Monaco (1992-1993) – RUMOR
- David Copperfield (1993-1999) – She started dating magician David Copperfield in November 1993, when they met during David’s show in Germany. The duo engaged and married in 1994 and were an item up to 1999. During this time, she also acted as a special guest assistant in his shows. They divorced in 1999.
- Bruce Hoeksema (1999) – She briefly dated designer Bruce Hoeksema in 1999.
- Tim Jefferies (1999-2000) – From 1999 to November 2000, she was romantically linked to a Britisher, who is an art dealer and Green Shield Stamp heir Tim Jefferies.
- Matthew Vaughn (2000-Present) – In November 2000, Claudia commenced dating British film director Matthew Vaughn. She married him on May 25, 2002. The couple has three children – son Caspar Matthew de Vere (born – January 30, 2003), and daughters Clementine Poppy (born – November 11, 2004) and Cosima Violet (born – May 14, 2010).
Claudia Schiffer Career
- Modeling Debut: 1987
- First Film: Richie Rich (1994)
Claudia Schiffer Distinctive Features:
- Towering Height
Claudia has appeared in many advertising campaigns of brands like Accessorize, Airfield, Alberta Ferretti fragrance, Alma Couture, Apriori, Airfield, Atelier Versace, Balmain, Bendon, Bergdorf Goodman, Betty Barclay, Blumarine, Bvlgari, Byblos, Caro Cuore, Carrera y Carrera, Cashmere, Chanel, Chanel Cruise, Chaumet perfume, Chloé, Christ Jewellery, Christian Dior, Citroën, Club Med, Coccapani, Cue Design, D&G ‘Anthology’ fragrance, Dillards, Dolce & Gabbana, Dom Perignon, Ebel Watches, El Corte Ingles, Emporio Armani, Escada, Fanta, Fendi, Ferragamo, Phillips, GAP, Genny, Gianfranco Ferre, Gianni Versace Couture, Giorgio Armani, Gottex, Guess?, GV Jeans, Helmut Lang, Hennes & Mauritz, IBlues, Iceberg, Il Marchese Coccapani, Istante, Jacobs Café, Janet Frazer, Jil Sander, Jones New York, Joop, Junko Shimada, Katharine Hamnett, Kenar, Kenzo, Kérastase, Lagerfeld ‘Photo’ parfum, La Redoute, Lalique perfume, Laura Biagiotti, Leonard, Le Gi, Liverpool, Liz Claiborne, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, L’Oreal, Lord and Taylor, MAC, Mango, Marc Jacobs, Marks and Spencer, Max Mara, Melissa, Michael Kors, Monnari, Neiman Marcus, Newport Jeans, Otto, Paule Ka, Peek & Cloppenburg, PennyBlack, Pepsi, Porcelanosa, Ports International, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Revlon, River Island, Rochas, Saks Fifth Avenue, Salvatore Ferragamo, Scherrer, Soviet jeans, Spiegel, Strenesse Gabriele Strehle, Swish Jeans, Thierry Mugler, Ultimall, Umberto Ginocchietti, Valentino, Versace, Vichy, Victoria’s Secret, Vis a Vis, Victorio Lucchino, Wella, X-O-X-O, Yves Saint Laurent, and Zeki Triko.
Claudia appeared in 1994 American live-action children’s film Richie Rich as a cameo appearance (she did the role of an aerobics instructor).
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Haute Couture – Autumn / Winter Fashion Show in 1990 where she walked the ramp for Chanel.
Regarding fitness, she relies on vegetable milk, fruits, water and exercise to look good. She doesn’t do strenuous exercises, but a walk makes her feel good and yoga relieves her stress.
To make her skin look good, she drinks at least 1 liter of water and lots of peppermint tea.
Claudia Schiffer Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Fashion Designer – Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Isabel Marant
- Accessory – Anything from Kara Ross or Monica Vinader
- Color – Green
- Scent – Eau Sauvage by Dior
- Face Wash – L’Oréal Paris Triple Active Re-Nourish Cleansing Milk
- Beauty Products – L’Oréal True Match Blusher in Old Rose, L’Oréal Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara (for eyelashes), L’Orésl Color Riche in Rose Tendre (Lipstick)
- Architect – Zaha Hadid
- Cocktail – Bellini
- Interior Decorator – Veere Grenney
- Destination – Megève, in the French Alps (for skiing)
- Discovery – Kamut bread and pasta
- Hotel – North Island in Seychelles
- Luggage – Chanel’s handheld luggage
- Writers – Erich Kästner, Matthew Vaughn (Her husband)
- Hotel – Amanpuri resorts in Phuket
- Film – Kick-Ass (2010)
- Artists – Andy Warhol, Candida Höfer, Ed Ruscha, Gerhard Richter, Louise Bourgeois
- Coffee Shop – Starbucks’ frappuccinos
- Beach – Any in Barbuda
- Restaurant – Nobu in London, and L’Ami Louis in Paris
- Earrings – Pair of diamond studs (which she received from her husband)
Claudia Schiffer Facts
- Schiffer also has her wax statue in Grévin Museum in Paris.
- Claudia has been featured in the music video “Say It Isn’t So” by Bon Jovi.
- She got her ears pierced at the age of 35, which were done for the Autumn / Winter 2006 Accessorize advertising campaign.
- During Paris Fashion Week in March 2011, Claudia launched her eponymous cashmere collection. She also serves as the creative director of the brand.
- Schiffer used to feel shy in school due to her towering height.
- Claudia is fluent in English, German and French language.
- She wanted to be a lawyer, just like her dad.
- She describes her personal style as “Understated chic.”
- Claudia was discovered at the age of 17 by Michel Levaton (owner of Metropolitan Model Agency) in a nightclub in Düsseldorf (where she was celebrating her friend’s birthday). This is when she dropped the idea to become a lawyer.
- She has appeared in more than 700 magazine covers, which is a record.
- She has released a series of fitness videos called “Claudia Schiffer’s Perfectly Fit”.
Jessica Marie Alba, Jessica Alba, born on April 28, 1981. Jessica Alba has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Jessica Alba is an American actress and businesswoman. Jessica Alba began her television and movie appearances at age 13 in Camp Nowhere and The Secret World of Alex Mack (1994), but rose to prominence at 19, as the lead actress of the television series Dark Angel (2000–2002), in which she received a Golden Globe nomination. Her big screen breakthrough came in Honey (2003). Jessica Alba soon established herself as a Hollywood actress, and has starred in numerous box office hits throughout her career, including Fantastic Four (2005), Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007), Good Luck Chuck (2007), The Eye (2008), Valentine’s Day (2010), Little Fockers (2010), and Mechanic: Resurrection (2016). Jessica Alba is a frequent collaborator of director Robert Rodriguez, having starred in Sin City (2005), Machete (2010), Spy Kids: All the Time in the World (2011), Machete Kills (2013), and Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014). Since 2019, Jessica Alba stars in the Spectrum action crime series L.A.’s Finest.
Jessica Alba Career
In 2011, Jessica Alba co-founded The Honest Company, a consumer goods company that sells baby, personal and household products. Magazines including Men’s Health, Vanity Fair and FHM have included her on their lists of the world’s most beautiful women. Jessica Alba expressed an interest in acting from the age of five. In 1992, the 11-year-old Jessica Alba persuaded her mother to take her to an acting competition in Beverly Hills, where the grand prize was free acting classes. Her first appearance on film was a small role in the 1994 feature Camp Nowhere. Jessica Alba appeared in two national television commercials for Nintendo and J. C. Penney as a child. She was later featured in several independent films. Jessica Alba branched out into television in 1994 with a recurring role as the vain Jessica in three episodes of the Nickelodeon comedy series The Secret World of Alex Mack.
Jessica Alba Career
Jessica Alba Career
In 1998, Jessica Alba appeared as Melissa Hauer in a first-season episode of the Steven Bochco crime-drama Brooklyn South, as Leanne in two episodes of Beverly Hills, 90210, and as Layla in an episode of Love Boat: The Next Wave. In 1999, Jessica Alba appeared in the Randy Quaid comedy feature P.U.N.K.S.. Jessica Alba rose to greater prominence in Hollywood in 1999 after appearing as a member of a snobby high school clique tormenting an insecure copy editor in the romantic comedy Never Been Kissed, opposite Drew Barrymore, and as the female lead in the little-seen comedy horror film Idle Hands, alongside Devon Sawa.
Jessica Alba Career
Her big break came when James Cameron picked Jessica Alba from a pool of over one thousand candidates for the role of the genetically engineered super-soldier, Max Guevara, on the FOX sci-fi television series Dark Angel. Jessica Alba portrayed the Marvel Comics character Invisible Woman in Fantastic Four. At the 2006 MTV Movie Awards, Jessica Alba earned nominations for Best Hero and Best On-Screen Team. Her last 2005 film was the thriller Into the Blue, in which Jessica Alba portrayed, opposite Paul Walker. Jessica Alba hosted the 2006 MTV Movie Awards and performed sketches spoofing the movies King Kong, Mission: Impossible III, and The Da Vinci Code. Jessica Alba reprised her role in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, released in June 2007. In Good Luck Chuck (also 2007), Jessica Alba portrayed the love interest of a womanizer dentist. Jessica Alba made her acting transition to the horror genre in the film The Eye. Her next film was the romantic comedy Valentine’s Day. The drama An Invisible Sign of My Own, which Jessica Alba filmed in late 2008, premiered at the Hamptons Film Festival.
Jessica Alba Career
Her last 2010 film was the comedy Little Fockers. In 2011, Jessica Alba worked for the third time with Robert Rodriguez in the film Spy Kids: All the Time in the World, portraying a retired spy who is called back into action. Jessica Alba reprised her role of an Immigration Officer, in an uncredited cameo appearance, in Machete Kills (2013). Jessica Alba next took on the roles of a cabaret show performer in the dramedy Dear Eleanor (2014), the athletic girlfriend of a successful and well-respected English professor in the romantic comedy Some Kind of Beautiful (2014), a receptionist at a limo company in the thriller Stretch (also 2014), an emotionally vulnerable weapons trafficker in the crime comedy Barely Lethal (2015). In the action film Mechanic: Resurrection (2016), alongside Jason Statham, Alba played the girlfriend of a retired hitman. Jessica Alba will star in and executive produce a new documentary series for Disney Plus called “Parenting Without Borders”.
|Jessica Alba Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 28, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jessica Alba is an American actress, voiceover artist, producer, and businesswoman who first gained popularity with her role as Max Guevara, a genetically enhanced transgenic super-soldier who escaped from Manticore, in the science fiction drama television series, Dark Angel. This role got her nominated for several awards including the People’s Choice Award for “Favorite Female Performer in a New TV Series”, Golden Globe Award for “Best Performance by an Actress in a TV Series – Drama”, and Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for “Favorite Female Action Hero”. In addition to that, the actress is also noted for her roles in shows and movies like Sin City, L.A.’s Finest, Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Into the Blue, Spy Kids: All the Time in the World, The Spoils of Babylon, MADtv, Beverly Hills, 90210, Love Boat: The Next Wave, The Love Guru, Some Kind of Beautiful, and El Camino Christmas.
Jessica Alba Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jessica Marie Alba
- Nicknames: Sky Angel, Albz
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Date of Birth: April 28, 1981
- Birthplace: Pomona, California, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Net worth: $40 million
Alba graduated from high school at the age of 16, and she subsequently attended the Atlantic Theater Company.
Model, TV and Film Actress, businesswoman
- Father – Mark David Alba (Real Estate Agent)
- Mother – Catherine (née Jensen) (Housewife)
- Siblings – Joshua Alba (Younger Brother)
- Others – José Sánchez Alba (Paternal Grandfather), Ysabel/Isabel Martinez (Paternal Grandmother), Harry Christian Jensen, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Louisa/Lew Harrison Tebault (Maternal Grandmother)
Jessica Alba Body Measurements:
- Height: 1,70 m
- Weight: 56 kg or (123 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 8
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
These have been her talent agencies:
- William Morris Endeavor
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- 3 Arts Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Alba has dated:
- Christopher Lakkees (1994-1998) – She was romantically involved with Christopher Lakkees between the years 1994 and 1998.
- Michael Weatherly (January 2000 – August 2003) – Michael and Jessica met during a TV show, Dark Angel (2000-2002) and soon they got engaged. Michael is 12 years older than her. She has also said, “I have this thing for older men”. They got separated before marrying in August 2003.
- Sergio Garcia (December 2003) – Spanish pro golfer, Sergio had a fling with Alba. They were seen quite a few times together. But, this happened for a short time. Soon, she came into the news with Mark Wahlberg.
- Mark Wahlberg (January 2004) – Alba and Mark’s romance was seen on New Year’s eve and they were RUMORed to be dating together. This relationship didn’t go far and in the same month, they broke up.
- Derek Jeter (July 2004) – American baseball player, Derek was RUMORed to be dating Alba during July 2004.
- Cash Warren (August 2004-Present) – During the filming of the 2005 movie “Fantastic Four”, Alba met the assistant director of this movie, Cash Warren. They started dating at that time. Officially, their bonding started in January 2005. Alba and Cash Warren married in Beverly Hills courthouse, Los Angeles on May 19, 2008. They have 3 children, 2 daughters – Honor Marie Warren (b. 2008) and Haven Garner Warren (b. 2011), and 1 son Hayes Alba Warren (b. 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
She is of Mexican (including Spanish, Indigenous Mexican/Mayan, and distant Sephardi Jewish) descent on her father’s side and has Danish, Welsh, English, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and French roots on her maternal side.
- Bow Tramp Stamp
- Lotus flower tattoo at Wrist (a word “Padma” which means lotus flower in Sanskrit)
- Daisy tattoo at neck
- Ladybug tattoo at neck
She has appeared in several TV commercials on The Los Angeles Mentoring Partnership (2005), Nintendo game (1993), J.C. Penney stores (1994), March of Dimes (PSA), LegalZoom (2013), The Honest Company, and numerous Revlon and L’Oreal.
Best Known For
Her roles in the TV show Dark Angel (2000-2002), and films like Fantastic Four (2005), Into the Blue (2005), Sin City (2005).
1994 film Camp Nowhere was her debut film. She did her role as Gail. She didn’t star in this film and was 13 at that time.
First TV Show
1994 American TV series The Secret World of Alex Mack for her role as Jessica. At that time, she was just 13 years old. She appeared in 3 episodes, titled:
- School Dance (Season 1, Episode 5)
- Hoop War (Season 1, Episode 2)
- The Accident (Season 1, Episode 1)
Ramona Braganza is her personal trainer. She is working with Jessica for the last 15 years. She has also trained other famous celebs such as Zac Efron, Halle Berry, Anne Hathaway, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Biel, and others. Ramona trains Alba with her 3-2-1 training method, which consists of 3 cardio segments, 2 circuit strength training segments, and 1 core segment. By following this fitness schedule, Alba has achieved a lean and hot body.
Jessica Alba Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – She can’t pick any as she likes everything
- Favorite Fashion Designers – Viktor And Rolf, Dolce And Gabbana
- Favorite Perfume – Turquoise Perfume Oil from Sage
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
Jessica Alba Facts
- In 2006, she was ranked no. 1 in AskMen’s Most Desirable Women list.
- After doing Into the Blue (2005 movie), she said that she can hold her breath under the water longer than her co-stars Paul Walker, and Scott Caan.
- She loves to play golf and to cook food.
- At the age of 5, she decided that she wanted to become an actress.
- “He Said She Said” is a song by Ashley Tisdale in which Alba has been mentioned.
- She does not know Spanish and can hardly understand that language, despite her Mexican ancestry from her father’s side.
- Alba is the co-founder of the Honest company which sells non-toxic household products.
- She was born at 1:51 PM.
- Her cousin Steve “Salba” Alba is a skateboarding legend.
- She is a certified PADI scuba diver.
- She has also appeared in music videos for songs like We Are the Ones by will.i.am and Bad Blood by Taylor Swift featuring Kendrick Lamar.
Lisa Jane Vanderpump, Lisa Vanderpump, born on 15 September 1960. Lisa Vanderpump has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Lisa Vanderpump is a British restaurateur, television personality, author and actress. Lisa Vanderpump is known for her appearances on Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Vanderpump Rules, and ABC’s Dancing with the Stars. Lisa Vanderpump and her husband, Ken Todd, have owned 36 restaurants, bars and clubs in London and Los Angeles, including The Shadow Lounge, Bar Soho, SUR, Pump, Villa Blanca, Tom Tom, and Lisa Vanderpump’s Stonebaked Stoner Hut in LA, which was opened with comedian Jim Stylus in 2017.
Lisa Vanderpump Career
Lisa Vanderpump starred in numerous television shows and films as a child. She made her film debut in 1973’s A Touch of Class, playing the daughter of Glenda Jackson’s character, and also appeared in the cult horror film Killer’s Moon (1978). In the late 1970s Lisa Vanderpump appeared in four episodes of the British series “Kids”, a show about children taken into an assessment centre in the UK. At this time Lisa Vanderpump met a very young Naomi Campbell, who was also cast in the same show. Throughout the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s, Lisa Vanderpump had small roles in various episodic television programs. Lisa Vanderpump appeared on the television series Silk Stalkings and as Margo Curtis on Baywatch Nights.
Lisa Vanderpump Career
Lisa Vanderpump was featured in the 1980s music videos “Poison Arrow” and “Mantrap” by the band ABC and also “In The Name of Love” by the duo Naked Eyes. Lisa Vanderpump was featured in the Lady Gaga music video, in March 2014. Lisa Vanderpump debuted on Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in 2010 and is an original cast member of the show. In 2011, she was part of CNN’s coverage of the Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton. In 2013, Lisa Vanderpump was featured in a spin-off of the program, Vanderpump Rules, which focuses on the staff of her West Hollywood restaurants SUR, Pump, and TomTom.Lisa Vanderpump competed on the 16th season of Dancing with the Stars, partnered with professional dancer Gleb Savchenko. They were the second couple eliminated from the competition, leaving in tenth place.
Lisa Vanderpump Career
Before moving to the US, Lisa Vanderpump designed 26 of the London-based bars and restaurants that Lisa Vanderpump co-owned with her husband. They own five restaurants in California. Villa Blanca is based in Beverly Hills, while Sur, the focus of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills spin-off Vanderpump Rules, is based in West Hollywood along with PUMP Restaurant Lounge, Lisa Vanderpump’s Stonebaked pizzería and Tom Tom. In 2015, Lisa Vanderpump and her husband launched a line of pet accessories, Vanderpump Pets. In October 2016, Lisa Vanderpump launched a line of emojis, titled Vandermojis. The collection, designed by Lisa Vanderpump, includes GIFs, stickers and audio messages. In March 2017, Lisa Vanderpump was named editor-in-chief of Beverly Hills Lifestyle Magazine. In March 2019, Lisa Vanderpump opened Vanderpump Cocktail Garden located in Caesars Palace.
|Lisa Vanderpump Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 1960|
Lisa Vanderpump is a British restaurateur, television personality, author, humanitarian, actress, and designer who achieved massive popularity with her appearance on Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (2010-2019) and Vanderpump Rules (2013-Present). She has more than 3 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Twitter, and more than 500k followers on Facebook.
Lisa Jane Vanderpump
Her birth date in September 15, 1960
Dulwich, London, England, United Kingdom
Restaurateur, Television Personality, Author, Designer, Actress
- Father – John Vanderpump
- Mother – Jean Hillebrandt (Died in 2019 from Deep vein thrombosis)
- Siblings – Mark Vanderpump (Brother) (Died in 2018 from suicide)
5 ft 5 in or 1,65 m
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa Vanderpump has dated:
- Kenneth Todd (1982-Present) – Lisa Vanderpump married Kenneth Todd on August 28, 1982. The couple welcomed daughter Pandora Vanderpump-Todd on May 7, 1986, and also adopted a son named Max Vanderpump-Todd (b. December 7, 1991).
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, German, and Dutch ancestry.
A heart-shaped tattoo with wings on her ankle
Lisa Vanderpump Favorite Things
- Hotel – Beverly Hills Hotel
- Watch Brand – Franck Muller
- Designers – Ralph Lauren, Alexander McQueen, Gilbert Chagoury
- Midnight Snack – Chocolate
Lisa Vanderpump Facts
- In 2016, she designed a collection of emojis known as Vandermojis that featured Beverly Hills-inspired stickers, GIFs, audio messages, etc.
- Lisa was awarded a Golden Palm Star on the Palm Springs Walk of Stars in 2014.
- She has starred in music videos from Lady Gaga‘s album Artpop, (What) In the Name of Love by the Na*ed Eyes and Poison Arrow by the ABC.
- Her beloved pomeranian pooch named Giggy, who inspired the Vanderpump Dog Foundation, passed away in December 2020.
- In 2015, Lisa Vanderpump and her husband launched a line of pet accessories, Vanderpump Pets.
- In October 2016, Lisa Vanderpump launched a line of emojis, titled Vandermojis.
- In March 2017, Vanderpump was named editor-in-chief of Beverly Hills Lifestyle Magazine.
- In March 2019, Lisa Vanderpumpp opened Vanderpump Cocktail Garden located in Caesars Palace.
- Lisa Vanderpump had lived in London and Cheltenham before moving to Monaco. Later, Lisa Vanderpump, along with her husband Ken Todd, moved to Los Angeles, California.
- In 2012, Lisa Vanderpump and Todd renewed their marriage vows in their LA home, as featured on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 3.
- In 2014, Lisa Vanderpump was honored with a Golden Palm Star on the Palm Springs Walk of Stars.
Eva Jacqueline Longoria, Eva Jacqueline Longoria Bastón, Eva Longoria, born on March 15, 1975. Eva Longoria has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Eva Longoria is an American actress and producer. After a number of guest roles on several television series, Eva Longoria was recognized for her portrayal of Isabella Braña on the CBS daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless, on which she starred from 2001 to 2003. Eva Longoria is most known for her role as Gabrielle Solis on the television series Desperate Housewives, which ran from 2004 to 2012 and for which Eva Longoria received Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations.
Eva Longoria has also appeared in The Sentinel (2006), Over Her Dead Body (2008), For Greater Glory (2012), Frontera (2014), Lowriders (2016), and Overboard (2018). From 2015 to 2016, Eva Longoria starred as Ana Sofia Calderón on the short-lived NBC sitcom Telenovela, and served as an executive producer for the Lifetime television series Devious Maids. Eva Longoria has also served as an executive producer of social issue documentaries, including Food Chains and The Harvest. Eva Longoria has appeared in several advertising campaigns. Eva Longoria has been named one of Hollywood’s most beautiful women by several publications, including People en Español and People magazines. Eva Longoria currently holds modeling contracts with L’Oréal and New York & Co, among others.
|Eva Longoria Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 15, 1975|
Eva Longoria is an American actress, producer, voiceover artist, director, restaurateur, activist, and businesswoman who has gained popularity with her on-screen roles like Isabella Braña in The Young and the Restless, Gabrielle Solis in Desperate Housewives, Ana Sofia Calderón in Telenovela, Marion Hughes in Crazy Kind of Love, Jill Marin in The Sentinel, Kate Spencer in Over Her Dead Body, Gloria Alvarez in Lowriders, Celeste Martin in The Baytown Outlaws, and Elena Márquez in Dora and the Lost City of Gold.
Eva Longoria Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- Her birth date March 15, 1975
- Eva Longoria is 1.57 m tall.
- Eva Longoria weighs 53 kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-36 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 33 C .
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Eva Longoria is an American actress, producer, director, activist, and businesswoman. She rose her fame for her portrayal of ‘Isabella Braña’ on the CBS daytime soap opera ‘The Young and the Restless’, on which she starred from 2001 to 2003. She best known for her role as ‘Gabrielle Solis’ on the television series Desperate Housewives, which ran from 2004 to 2012 and for which she received Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eva Longoria has dated:
- Tyler Christopher (2002-2004) – Eva Longoria married General Hospital (American TV Series. Till now it has produced 49 seasons) star Tyler Christopher from January 20, 2002, to January 19, 2004. They were divorced.
- JC Chasez (2004) – Eva dated American singer, songwriter, and actor, JC Chasez for a while in 2004.
- Tony Parker (2004-2011) – Then, in November 2004 Longoria met Parker (Professional Basketball Player) and on November 30, 2006, the couple engaged. In Paris city hall, on July 6, 2007, they married in the civil service. On November 17, 2010, Longoria filed a divorce and they were separated on January 28, 2011, officially.
- Hayden Christensen (2005) – She had a fling with Canadian actor and producer Hayden Christensen in the year 2005.
- Eduardo Cruz (2011-2012) – Eva Longoria started dating Spanish singer Eduardo Cruz in February 2011. After her divorce from Tony Parker, she was seen with Cruz having dinner. After that moment, the couple has stepped out together many times. “I am lucky to have found love again,” said Eva Longoria. After having an ON-OFF relationship, the duo finally broke in June 2012. She is 10 years (a decade) older than him.
- Mark Sanchez (2012) – American football player, Mark Sanchez had a 4 month-long relationship with Longoria. The couple was romantically linked from July 2012 until late October 2012.
- Ernesto Arguello (2013) – Miami (American) based entrepreneur and philanthropist, Ernesto Arguello dated Eva briefly from July to August 2013. They actually met in 2012 for the first time, when Ernesto was cast as a bachelor in a reality TV show Ready for Love, the same show of which Eva is a producer. It became one of the fastest breakups of 2013.
- Jose Antonio Baston (2013-Present) – Mexican businessman, Jose Baston is currently seeing Longoria since October 2013. They were seen kissing and holding hands of each other in New York City in late October. On December 13, 2015, she announced her engagement with Jose and then they got married in Mexico on May 21, 2016. The duo has been blessed with a son named Santiago “Santi” Enrique Bastón who was born in 2018.
Eva Longoria Quick Bio
|Real Name||Eva Jacqueline Longoria Bastón|
|Nick Name||Eva Longoria|
|Born||March 15, 1975|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Restaurateur, Activist|
|Famous For||Portrayal of Isabella Braña on|
the CBS daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless
|Birthplace||Corpus Christi, Texas, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||1,57 m|
|35-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Enrique Longoria, Jr.|
Mother: Ella Eva
|Previous Dating||1. Tyler Christopher|
(m. 2002; div. 2004)
2. Tony Parker
(m. 2007; div. 2011)
|Husband/Spouse||José Antonio Bastón|
|Education||1. California State University, Northridge (MA)|
2. A&M University-Kingsville (BA)
|School||Local High School|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link|
Eva Longoria Net Worth
- Eva Longoria earned an impressive net worth of 38 million of dollars over her artistic career.
|Net Worth||38 million of dollars.|
Eva Longoria Early Life & Education
- Longoria was born on March 15, 1975 in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She is born to Mexican-American descent.
- She was raised Roman Catholic.
- She is the youngest of four daughters.
- Her mother name is Ella Eva and father named, Enrique Longoria, Jr..
- She did not speak Spanish growing up, and did not learn the language until 2009.
- As per her educational qualifications, while she was in high school, she worked at a restaurant part-time for three years to help earn money for her quinceañera.
- She holds her Bachelor of Science degree in kinesiology at Texas A&M University-Kingsville.
- During this time, she won the title of Miss Corpus Christi USA in 1998.
- Further, after completing college, Longoria entered a talent contest that led her to Los Angeles.
- Soon after, she was spotted and signed by a theatrical agent.
- Longoria worked as a headhunter for four years, while auditioning for roles.
Eva Longoria Career
- As per her career, she is most known for her role as Gabrielle Solis on the television series Desperate Housewives, which ran from 2004 to 2012.
- She received Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations.
- In 2006, she has also appeared in ‘The Sentinel’.
- In 2008, she appeared in Over Her Dead Body.
- In 2012, she casts in the ‘For Greater Glory’.
- In 2014, she appeared in the movie Frontera.
- From 2015 to 2016, Longoria starred as Ana Sofia Calderón on the short-lived NBC sitcom Telenovela, and served as an executive producer for the Lifetime television series Devious Maids.
- In 2016, she did a movie named, Lowriders and Overboard in 2018.
- She has also served as an executive producer of social issue documentaries, including Food Chains and The Harvest.
- Longoria has appeared in several advertising campaigns as well.
- She has been named one of Hollywood’s most beautiful women by several publications, including People en Español and People magazines.
- Currently, she holds modeling contracts with L’Oréal and New York & Co, among others.
L’Oreal Paris, L’Oreal cosmetics, Magnum Ice-Cream (2008), Hanes
She has been seen in numerous commercials such as Diet Pepsi (2005), VISA card, Vive by L’Oreal (2005), L’Oréal Color-Expert (France), Heineken beer (2009), Lays Potato Chips (2012) and Sheba cat food (2013).
Best Known For
Portraying “Gabrielle Solis” in the comedy TV series “Desperate Housewives” which aired on the ABC channel from 2004 to 2012. She appeared in all 181 episodes
2003 film Snitch’d for her role as Gabby. Snitch’d was a direct-to-video, that is, it was released directly for home viewing.
First TV Show
In 1999, she got the role of hosting the weekend destination segment of TV Show L.A. In A Day. In 2000, she again appeared in another TV show Beverly Hills, 90210 for her role as Flight Attendant #3. It was a guest appearance in season 10 and episode 19. Though she is more famous for the TV series Desperate Housewives.
Patrick Murphy, who helped Eva Longoria to reach the no. 1 position at Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2005 and 2006 respectively.
Eva Longoria Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Breast, Salads, and Strawberry Yogurt
- Favorite Drink – Pepsi Next
- Favorite Sport – Basketball
- Favorite Basketball Team – The San Antonio Spurs
- Favorite Basketball Player – Tony Parker (Eva’s husband from 2007-2011)
- Favorite Restaurant – Katsuya (in Los Angeles, USA)
- Favorite Video Game – Pac-Man
- Favorite Body Part – Butt (She revealed us about her fave body part during Cosmopolitan Magazine issue in December 2005)
- Favorite Actor – Kiefer Sutherland
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Author – Isabel Allende, Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Favorite Books – The House of the Spirits, Eva Luna, Daughter of Fortune (All books written by Isabel Allende)
- Favorite Designer – Cadile, Body Language, Stop Staring, Victoria Beckham
Eva Longoria Facts
- Eva Longoria founded Eva’s Heroes, a charity which helps developmentally disabled children in 2006.
- Eva Longoria won the title of Miss Corpus Christi, United States in 1998.
- In March 2008, Eva Longoria opened the restaurant Beso (In Spanish: “Kiss”) in Hollywood with partner and celebrity chef Todd English.
- Eva was voted no.1 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2005 and 2006.
- Her father was a hunter and Eva has been practicing shooting for her entire life.
- Jinxy is Eva’s pet dog. She used to occasionally bring it to the set of Desperate Housewives.
- Eva’s sister Lisa is mentally retarded.
- Eva keeps herself fit by kickboxing.
- She has also worked part-time for 3 years at Wendy’s restaurant while she was in school.
- For 4 years, Longoria worked as a headhunter.
- She feels the sexiest when she is wearing lingerie and nothing else.
- Guacamole (Avocado based sauce) reminds her of home.
- In October 2020, Eva replaced Isla Fisher in the comedy movie Unplugging to star as Jeanine opposite Matt Walsh. The role was originally given to Isla but due to scheduling conflicts, it went to Eva.
- She has also appeared in many music videos for songs like I Like How It Feels by Enrique Iglesias, A Public Affair by Jessica Simpson, and Balance Toi by Tony Parker.
- She has been good friends with Mario Lopez, Victoria Beckham, Bradley Cooper, Wilmer Valderrama, Ana Ortiz, Justina Machado, Amaury Nolasco, and Serena Williams.
Mary Jane Blige, Mary J. Blige, born on January 11, 1971. Mary J. Blige has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Mary J. Blige is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, actress, and philanthropist. Her career began in 1991 when she was signed to Uptown Records. Mary J. Blige went on to release 13 studio albums, eight of which have achieved multi-platinum worldwide sales. Mary J. Blige has sold 50 million albums in the United States and 80 million records worldwide. Mary J. Blige has won nine Grammy Awards, four American Music Awards, twelve Billboard Music Awards and has also received three Golden Globe Award nominations, including one for her supporting role in the film Mudbound (2017) and another for its original song “Mighty River”. Furthermore, Mary J. Blige also received a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress and Best Original Song, becoming the first person nominated for acting and songwriting in the same year.
Mary J. Blige Career
In 1992, Mary J. Blige released her debut album, What’s the 411? Her 1994 album My Life is among Rolling Stone’s 500 Greatest Albums of All Time, and Time magazine’s All-Time 100 Albums. Mary J. Blige received a Legends Award at the World Music Awards in 2006, and the Voice of Music Award from ASCAP in 2007. Billboard ranked Blige as the most successful female R&B/Hip-Hop artist of the past 25 years. In 2017, Billboard magazine named her 2006 song “Be Without You” as the most successful R&B/Hip-Hop song of all time, as it spent an unparalleled 15 weeks atop the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart and over 75 weeks on the chart. In 2011, VH1 ranked Blige as the 80th greatest artist of all time. In 2012, VH1 ranked Blige at number 9 in “The 100 Greatest Women in Music” list.
Mary J. Blige Career
Mary J. Blige has also made a successful transition to both the small and silver screens, with supporting roles in films such as Prison Song (2001), Rock of Ages (2012), Betty and Coretta (2013), Black Nativity (2013), her Oscar and Golden Globe-nominated breakthrough performance as Florence Jackson in Mudbound (2017), Trolls World Tour (2020), Body Cam (2020), The Violent Heart (2021) and co-starring as jazz great Dinah Washington in the upcoming Aretha Franklin biopic Respect (2021). In 2019, Mary J. Blige starred in the first season as Cha Cha in the Netflix television series The Umbrella Academy. Mary J. Blige currently stars as Monet Tejada in the spin-off of the highly rated TV drama Power in Power Book II: Ghost. In February 2021, Mary J. Blige became a first-time nominee for the 2021 class of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Complete Name: Mary Jane Blige
- Nicknames: MB, Mary J
- Date of Birth: January 11, 1971
- Birthplace: The Bronx, New York, U.S.
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Record Producer
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dyed Blonde
Mary Jane was educated at Roosevelt High School.
When she was in eleventh grade, she dropped out of high school to pursue a career in music.
Mary J. Blige Family Details:
- Father: Thomas Blige
- Mother: Cora Blige
- Siblings: Bruce Miller, LaTonya Blige-DaCosta
- Spouse: Kendu Isaacs (m. 2003)
- Children: None
Mary J. Blige is signed to Tencer & Associates PR.
Mary J. Blige Career
- Debut Album: What’s the 411?
- First Film: Angel: One More Road to Cross
- First TV Show: New York Undercover
- Verve Records
Mary J. Blige body measurements
- Height: 5′ 9″ (1.75 m)
- Weight: 66 kg (145 lbs)
- Bra Size: 34C
- Shoe Size: 8 (US) or 6 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
- Dress Size: 10 (US) or 12 (UK) or 40 (EU)
- Body Measurements: 36-32-38
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mary J. Blige dated:
- Case Woodard – Mary dated the R&B singer Case Woodard in the past.
- Sean Combs
- K-Ci Hailey (1992 – 1997) – Mary dated the American singer K-Ci Hailey for five years. They were engaged for a short period before they split up.
- Treach – Rumored
- Nas (1997) – Mary dated the well-known American rapper Nas in 1997.
- Kendu Isaacs (2000 – 2018) – In 2000, Mary Jane commenced dating the American record industry executive
- Her beautiful deep voice
- Blonde hair
Mary has appeared in TV commercials for Reebok (2003), Coca-Cola (2004), GAP clothing stores (2004), Propel Fitness Water (2007) and Chevrolet Tahoe (2007).
She has also appeared in print ads for Chevy Malibu (2007), Crest Toothpaste Healthy Smiles (2005), MAC Viva Glam III Lipstick (2000), and MAC cosmetics (2000).
Best Known For
She is known for winning 9 Grammy Awards and for releasing 11 studio albums, including Love & Life (2003), Growing Pains (2007), The Breakthrough (2005) and probably the most popular one No More Drama in 2001.
What’s the 411? was Mary’s debut album that was released on July 28, 1992. It consisted of 12 tracks and its length was 51 min and 59 sec.
The album was recorded in Uptown, MCA label in 1991-1992.
Mary J. Blige first gained notice in the movie Angel: One More Road to Cross (2001), in which she played the role of a Guardian Angel.
First TV Show
Mary first appeared on TV in 1995 in the TV series New York Undercover, playing the role as herself.
Mary focuses on exercising on a daily basis. Her personal trainer is the well-known fitness celebrity trainer Mark Jenkins. Mark has trained many other celebrities such as Puffy, Beyonce and D’Angelo.
Mary J’s workout mantra can help you stay healthy and maintain a fit body.
Mary J. Blige Favorite Things
- Food – Seafood, French food, English food, Italian food
- Word – Love
Mary J. Blige Facts
- Mary worked as a Directory Assistance operator before she focused on becoming a singer.
- Mary’s mother has survived a knife attack by her neighbor.
- Blige was placed on the 69th place on the VH1’s 100 Sexiest Artists.
- She has implemented part of the movie Waiting to Exhale (1995) in the video of Not Gon’ Cry.
- Mary showed great passion about Led Zeppelin when she was a kid. She even performed one of their songs, Stairway to Heaven when she attended The Oprah Winfrey Show (1986).
- Matriarch Records is the name of the record label that Mary opened back in 2004.
- The musical group Just’Us was discovered by Blige.
- In 2010, Blige created a perfume with the name My Life which was placed on Home Shopping Network. The product was launched through Carol’s Daughter, a line of beauty products.
- Mary also launched sunglasses by the name Melodies by MJB. The new line was released in October 2010 and consisted of four styles and 20 different color options to choose from.
- Rolling Stones, Vibe and Time have chosen Mary’s album My Life (1994) among the greatest albums of all time.
- In mid 90’s, Blige achieved the Legends Award for her work of mixing both hip-hop and soul.
- Blige was ranked as number one on the Billboard’s list as the Most Successful Female R&B Artist of the past 25 years.
Madonna Louise Ciccone, Madonna, born on August 16, 1958. Singer Madonna is the ultimate icon for generations of pop music fans. Madonna is also a reference woman in cinema. Madonna has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Madonna is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Referred to as the “Queen of Pop”, Madonna is regarded as one of the most significant figures in popular culture. Madonna is noted for her continual reinvention and versatility in music production, songwriting, and visual presentation. Madonna is also known for pushing the boundaries of artistic expression in mainstream music while remaining completely in charge of every aspect of her career. Her works, which incorporate social and political themes, have generated both critical acclaim and controversy. Madonna is often cited as an influence by other artists.
Born and raised in Michigan, Madonna moved to New York City in 1978 to pursue a career in modern dance. After performing as a drummer, guitarist, and vocalist in the rock bands Breakfast Club and Emmy, Madonna rose to solo stardom with her debut studio album, Madonna (1983). Madonna followed it with a series of successful albums, including all-time bestsellers Like a Virgin (1984) and True Blue (1986) as well as Grammy Award winners Ray of Light (1998) and Confessions on a Dance Floor (2005). Madonna has amassed many number-one singles throughout her career, including “Like a Virgin”, “La Isla Bonita”, “Like a Prayer”, “Vogue”, “Take a Bow”, “Frozen”, “Music”, “Hung Up”, and “4 Minutes”.
Madonna’s popularity was enhanced by roles in films such as Desperately Seeking Susan (1985), Dick Tracy (1990), A League of Their Own (1992), and Evita (1996). While Evita won her a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress, many of her other films received poor reviews. As a businesswoman, Madonna founded the company Maverick in 1992; it included Maverick Records, one of the most successful artist-run labels in history. Her other ventures include fashion brands, children’s books, health clubs, and filmmaking. Madonna contributes to various charities, having founded the Ray of Light Foundation in 1998 and Raising Malawi in 2006.
With sales of over 300 million records worldwide, Madonna is certified as the best-selling female recording artist of all time by Guinness World Records. Madonna is the most successful solo artist in the history of the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart and holds the record for the most number-one singles by a female artist in Australia, Canada, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom. With a revenue of U.S. $1.5 billion from her concert tickets, Madonna remains the highest-grossing solo touring artist of all time. Madonna was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2008, her first year of eligibility. Madonna was ranked as the greatest woman in music by VH1 in 2012, and as the greatest music video artist of all time by Billboard in 2020. Rolling Stone also listed Madonna among the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time and the 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time.
|Madonna Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1958|
Madonna is a multi-faceted American artist who has worked as a singer, songwriter, actress, businesswoman, record producer, dancer, film director, author, and humanitarian. She is regarded as the “Queen of Pop” and is hailed for her artistry and versatility of her music which has inspired millions globally. Having established herself as one of the most influential figures in popular culture, she has also been the highest-grossing solo touring artist of all time.
|Real Name||Madonna Louise Ciccone|
|Nick Name||Madonna, Veronica|
|Born||August 16, 1958|
|Profession||Entertainer, Singer, Songwriter,|
Actress, Businesswoman, Record Producer, Dancer, Film
Director, Author, Humanitarian
|Famous For||Referred to as the|
“Queen of Pop”
|Birthplace||Bay City, Michigan, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||1,64 m|
|35-27-33 in or 89-68.5-84 cm|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Dress Size||8 (US) or 40 (EU)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)|
|Husband/Spouse||1. Sean Penn|
(m. 1985; div. 1989)
2. Guy Ritchie
(m. 2000; div. 2008)
|Alma mater||University of Michigan|
|School||1. Catholic Elementary Schools|
2. West Middle School
Bay City, Michigan, United States
Madonna Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Madonna Louise Ciccone
- Nicknames: Maddy, Nonnie, The Queen of Pop, M, Esther
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Businesswomen
- Date of Birth: August 16, 1958
- Birthplace: Bay City, Michigan, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Height: 1.65 m
- Weight: 56 kg
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Madonna studied at St. Frederick’s and St. Andrew’s Catholic Elementary Schools. Subsequently, she attended West Middle School.
Later, she went to Rochester Adams High School in Michigan. She also earned a dance scholarship to the University of Michigan. But, after attending it for 3 semesters, she dropped out.
Singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, actress, author, businesswoman, director
- Father – Silvio Anthony “Tony” Ciccone (Worked at Chrysler and General Motors as design engineer)
- Mother – Madonna Louise (née Fortin) (Died of breast cancer in 1963. She was 30 at that time.)
- Siblings – Martin Ciccone (Older Brother), Anthony Ciccone (Older Brother), Paula Ciccone (Younger Sister), Christopher Ciccone (Younger Brother), Melanie Ciccone (Younger Sister), Jennifer Ciccone (Half-Sister), Mario Ciccone (Half-Brother)
- Others – Joan Gustafson (Stepmother) (Worked as a housekeeper in Madonna’s own home), Gaetano I./S. Ciccone (Paternal Grandfather), Michelina Dijulio/Di Julio (Paternal Grandmother), Willard William Fortin (Maternal Grandfather), Elsie/Elise Mae Fortin (Maternal Grandmother)
Madonna has five siblings. She was the third one among all of the six children.
Her work is managed by an Israeli-American businessman, Guy Oseary.
She is also represented by MBC PR, Public Relations Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
- Father: Silvio Anthony Ciccone
- Mother: Madonna Louise Ciccone
- Siblings: Martin Ciccone, Anthony Ciccone, Mario Ciccone, Christopher Ciccone, Paula Ciccone, Melanie Ciccone, Jennifer Ciccone
- Spouse: Guy Ritchie (m. 2000–2008), Sean Penn (m. 1985–1989)
- Children: Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon, David Banda Mwale Ciccone Ritchie, Rocco Ritchie, Mercy James
- Debut Album: Madonna
- First Film: Vision Quest
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madonna has dated:
- Dan Gilroy (Musician) (1979-1980)
- Mark McGrath
- Wyn Cooper (1972)
- Russell Long (1973-1977)
- Christopher Flynn (1977)
- Mark Dolengowski (1977-1978)
- Norris Burroughs (1978)
- Patrick Hernandez (1978-1979)
- Stephen Bray (1980-1982)
- Mark Kamins (1981-1982)
- Ken Compton (1981-1983)
- Jellybean Benítez (1982-1985)
- Simon Fields (1983)
- Steve Neumann (1983)
- Jean Michel Basquiat (1984)
- Sean Penn (1985-1989) – She started dating actor Sean Penn in April of 1984. Their dating relationship was turned into a marriage, the very next year. On August 16, 1985, the couple married. She also dedicated her third album entitled “True Blue” to Sean. Their divorce was finalized on September 14, 1989, which was actually filed by Madonna in January 1989.
- John Kennedy Jr. (1987-1988) – Her relationship with Sean started getting cold in 1987 only and this was the time she started passing her time with American politician and royalty John F Kennedy, Jr. He and Madonna dated together for a couple of months between 1987 and 1988. He is 17 years her junior.
- Jeffrey Hornaday (1988)
- Esai Morales (1988) – RUMOR
- Warren Beatty (1989-1990) – Madonna started dating her 21 years senior and actor Warren Beatty in January 1989. They both dated for one and a half years until August 1990.
- Lenny Kravitz (1990) – Madonna and fellow musician Lenny Kravitz were rumored to be dating after working on the hit song, Justify My Love in 1990.
- Tony Ward (1990-1991) – American model Tony Ward was also RUMORed to be an item with Madonna during the early 1990s.
- Jim Albright (1991-1992)
- Jose Canseco (1991)
- Vanilla Ice (1992) – Vanilla Ice (or Robert Van Winkle) dated Madonna in 1992.
- Ingrid Casares (1992-1994)
- John Enos III (1992) – After separating from Vanilla Ice, Madonna was RUMORed to be dating actor John in the ending months of 1992.
- Anthony Kiedis (1993) – In 1993, the singers Anthony Kiedis and Madonna had a fling with each other. Their separation was amicable.
- Dennis Rodman (1994) – A former NBA (National Basketball Association) player Dennis Rodman had a very public two-month relationship with Madonna in the year 1994.
- Jenny Shimizu (1994) – A model from U.S. Jenny Shimizu claimed in her biography that she dated Madonna in the year 1994. But, it’s still assumed to be a RUMOR.
- Tim Willocks (1994)
- Johnny Zander (1994)
- Peter Shue (1994)
- Carlos Leon (1994-1997) – Actor Carlos, who is eight years younger than Madonna had a three-year-long relationship with her from September 1994 until September 1997. The couple gave birth to their first child – a daughter, named Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon (b. October 14, 1996).
- Henry Rollins (1995) – RUMOR
- Andy Bird (1997-1998)
- David Blaine (1998) – Rumor
- Chris Paciello (1998) – Maddy was RUMORed to be dating a member of The Untouchables car-theft ring and the nightclub owner in Miami Beach in 1998.
- Guy Ritchie (2000-2008) – Guy Ritchie, English film director had a very long relationship with Madonna. After starting dating, the duo married on December 22, 2000, in a lavish ceremony in Scotland. They originally had met via a mutual friend and musician Sting. Madonna gave birth to the couple’s first child a son named Rocco John on August 11, 2000. They also adopted a child named, David Banda on September 24, 2005. She separated from him in October 2008 but their divorce was finalized in January 2009.
- Alex Rodríguez (2008) – In 2008, she was romantically linked to baseball player Alex Rodríguez. They appeared in public several times during this year. A-Rod, who is 17 years younger than Madonna met her via Guy Oseary (He is a manager and works for both of these).
- Gabriel Byrne (2009) – RUMOR
- Adam Senn (2010)
- Gerard Butler (2010)
- Brahim Zaibat (2010-2013) – This time again, Madonna dated a much younger boy, Brahim, a dancer, by profession. They dated for three years from September 2010 and separated in December 2013.
- Timor Steffens (2014) – In early 2014, she was RUMORed to be dating Dutch backup dancer Timor Steffens.
- Diplo (2015)
- Idris Elba (2016) – In October 2016, she was seen kissing actor, musician, and DJ Idris Elba and sparked dating RUMORs.
- Aboubakar Soumahoro (2016-2017) – Madonna started dating an Ivory Coast African model, Aboubakar Soumahoro in March 2016 after meeting him at a London party in November 2015. He is 32 years her junior. They split after dating for nearly a year in early 2017. During the course of their relationship, he was living in Madonna’s New York mansion.
- Kevin Sampaio (2017) – In June 2017, Madonna was reportedly dating another model, Kevin Sampaio. They had first met in 2015 during the shooting of the “B**ch I’m Madonna” music video.
- Tupac Shakur – Madonna has claimed that she dated American rapper Tupac Shakur for 3 years. Tupac ended their relationship in January 1995 because she was white. He thought that if he remained with her, he would be letting many of his fans and supporters down.
- Ahlamalik Williams (2019-Present) – In 2015, backup dancer of Madonna, Ahlamalik Williams started working with her. But, they got close and started dating in early 2019. In December 2019, the duo was found on the hotel balcony on Miami beach. He is 36 years her junior. The relationship is still a rumor as Madonna has not confirmed any details.
In 2009, she adopted a girl from Malawi named, Chifundo “Mercy” James (b. January 2006). Later, in February 2017, she again adopted twin sisters, Esther Ciccone and Stella Ciccone (b. August 24, 2012).
She has a total of 6 children – 2 biological and 4 adopted.
Race / Ethnicity
Madonna is of Italian descent on her father’s side while she has French-Canadian ancestry with distant Swiss-French and English roots on her mother’s side.
She has naturally dark brown hair.
But, Madonna likes to dye them blonde.
- Toned and muscular arms
- Gapped front tooth
Madonna Body Measurements:
- Height: 1.64 m
- Weight: 56 kg
- Bra Size: 32C
- Shoe Size: 8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
- Dress Size:8 (US) or 40 (EU)
- Body Measurements: 35-27-33 in or 89-68.5-84 cm
Pepsi (1989), Zico coconut water
She appeared in Panasonic’s Japanese television commercial in 1987.
Best Known For
Her various singles and albums released throughout her career.
Madonna released her first album titled Madonna on July 27, 1983, via Sire Records. She was able to sell 10 million copies around the world. The album charted at #8 in U.S. and France, #6 in the UK. It was certified as 5x Platinum in the USA.
It received 5 out of 5 stars from AllMusic. The dance-pop album is approx 40 minutes long and contains 8 singles.
In 1985, she appeared in a romantic drama film titled Vision Quest for her role as “singer at the club”.
As an Author
She has authored a coffee table book of fantasy genre titled S*x released on October 21, 1992.
Madonna takes help from personal trainer Nicole Winhoffer.
She has a grueling workout routine and is believed to have 14.5 inches biceps.
Along with the help of her trainer, Madonna released a fitness DVD series named “Hard Candy Fitness’ Addicted to Sweat“.
Of course, Madonna does dance cardio daily.
Madonna Favorite Things
- Food – Burrito (Mexican), Japanese foods
- Easter Candy – Cadbury Creme Egg
- Madonna was a high school cheerleader just like Kendall Jenner and others.
- She used to be called by the name “Little Nonnie” by her family members as she shares her full name with her mom.
- She was a good student in high school and was known for her high grades.
- Madonna has also worked at Dunkin’ Donuts and with some dance troupes.
- The bravest thing, which she has done so far is when she first went to New York with $35 in her pocket.
- She is considered to be the most influential female recording artist of all time by CNN.
- She was born at 7:05 AM EDT.
- She was offered the lead role in the 1989 film The Fabulous Baker Boys, but she turned it down.
- In 2020, she topped the “100 Greatest Music Video Artists of All Time” list issued by Billboard.
- Madonna once refused to make an album with David Guetta because of his sun sign (he is a Scorpio).
- In December 2020, she got her first tattoo (at the age of 62) on her wrist with the initials “L R D M S E” to honor her 6 children.
- In April 2021, she purchased a Hidden Hills-based 12,547 square feet mansion for $19.3 million. The mansion has 9 bedrooms, 2 half bathrooms, and 9 full bathrooms, and was previously owned by The Weeknd.