Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski, Emily Ratajkowski, born on June 7, 1991. Emily Ratajkowski has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Emily Ratajkowski is an American model and actress. Born in London and raised in San Diego, Emily Ratajkowski first appeared on the cover of the March 2012 issue of the erotic magazine treats!, which led to her appearing in two music videos – Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” and Maroon 5’s “Love Somebody”. Emily Ratajkowski appeared in the 2014 and 2015 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues. Emily Ratajkowski made her professional runway modeling debut for Marc Jacobs at New York Fashion Week in 2015 and has since walked on the Paris Fashion Week runway for Miu Miu and Milan Fashion Week for Bottega Veneta, Dolce & Gabbana, and Versace. Ratajkowski appeared in a Buick Super Bowl commercial during Super Bowl 50 (2016), and has become the spokesperson for brands such as DKNY, The Frye Company, Kerastase, Paco Rabanne, and DL1961.
Emily Ratajkowski began acting as a child in San Diego before she gained a recurring role on the Nickelodeon series iCarly (2009–2010). Her feature film debut was as the mistress of Ben Affleck’s character in the 2014 film Gone Girl. Her other roles include the films Entourage (2015), We Are Your Friends (2015), I Feel Pretty (2018) and Welcome Home (2018), as well as the miniseries The Spoils Before Dying (2015) and the anthology series Easy (2016). Emily Ratajkowski is an advocate for women’s health issues as a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood. With encouragement from an acting coach, Emily Ratajkowski met and signed with a talent agent who contacted Ford Models. That same day, Emily Ratajkowski signed with Ford at age 14 and went on to do teen print catalog modeling for Kohl’s and Nordstrom. At 15, Emily Ratajkowski began auditioning for Disney and iCarly roles, but as Emily Ratajkowski pursued acting she was often typecast as a bully or cheerleader, and decided to stop auditioning until she had garnered enough fame to be more selective about her roles.
Emily Ratajkowski attended San Dieguito Academy, a high school in San Diego, while modeling and acting in Los Angeles. After two nondescript movie roles, Emily Ratajkowski appeared as Gibby’s girlfriend, Tasha, in two episodes of the third season of Nickelodeon’s iCarly (2009–2010). Her manager discouraged her from pursuing many acting engagements until Emily Ratajkowski could be more selective. Emily Ratajkowski attended UCLA for one year in 2009, then decided to model full-time. Emily Ratajkowski later said that Emily Ratajkowski found the fine art education at the UCLA School of the Arts and Architecture arbitrary and in conflict with her artistic concepts, and that Emily Ratajkowski did not enjoy socializing with fellow students.
After campaigns and editorials with photographer Tony Duran, Emily Ratajkowski began shooting more fashion editorials and posed for several early issues of the artistic erotica magazine treats!, including the cover of its third issue, in March 2012. Emily Ratajkowski credits that cover for bringing her the two unsolicited, high-profile, music video roles. Emily Ratajkowski later filmed commercials for Nikon and Carl’s Jr., including multiple versions of a 2012 Carl’s Jr. commercial with Sara Jean Underwood. Emily Ratajkowski also did art modeling for magazines, including a May 2012 shoot with Jonathan Leder, as well as work for Frederick’s of Hollywood; a 2012 holiday video and a 2011 Valentine’s video in which Emily Ratajkowski appeared for the company are among the most popular videos on the company’s YouTube channel. Emily Ratajkowski worked with photographer Tony Kelly for the March 2013 GQ Turkey cover.
|Emily Ratajkowski Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 7, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Emily Ratajkowski is an English model and actress who first gained the spotlight by appearing on the cover of the March 2012 issue of the erotic magazine treats!, followed by her appearing in the music videos for the songs Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Love Somebody by Maroon 5. Over the years, she has also appeared on the covers of magazines such as Vogue USA, Elle Greece, Vogue Australia, Marie Claire USA, Harper’s Bazaar Greece, Harper’s Bazaar Singapore, Harper’s Bazaar Mexico, Vogue Spain, Elle Australia, and others. In addition to that, she has also branched out as an actress and has been cast in shows and movies including Entourage, The Spoils Before Dying, Welcome Home, Gone Girl, In Darkness, Lying and Stealing, We Are Your Friends, Cruise, iCarly, and others.
Emily Ratajkowski Wiki
|Real Name||Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Emily|
|Birth Day||June 7, 1991|
|Famous For||1. Modelling|
2. Her performances in Gone Girl & We Are Your Friends
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Westminster, London, United Kingdom|
|Current Residence||California, United States|
|Ethnicity||Mixed; Polish, Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, German, and English|
|Height/ Tall||1,70 m|
|Body Measurements||35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Bra Size||32 c|
|Shoe Size||6 (UK)|
|Dress Size||2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)|
|Body Build||Slim & Fit|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: John David Ratajkowski|
Mother: Kathleen Anne Balgley
|Boyfriend||1. Andrew Dryden (Director)|
2. Jeff Magid (Misician)
3. Sebastian Bear-McClard (Actor & Producer)
|Husband/Spouse||Sebastian Bear-McClard (2018)|
|School||San Dieguito Academy High School, California, USA|
|College/ University||The University of California, Los Angeles, USA|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Hiking, and Cardio|
|Net Worth||22 million of dollars.|
Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski
Her birth date in June 07, 1991
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
Ratajkowski attended San Dieguito Academy in San Diego, California, besides doing modeling in Los Angeles.
Later, she enrolled herself at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) to major in fine arts. But, she dropped after a year to pursue her full-time career in modeling.
- Father – John David “J. D.” Ratajkowski (Painter and Art Teacher)
- Mother – Kathleen Balgley (English Professor and Writer)
- Siblings – She is an only child.
- Others – Joseph T. Ratajkowski (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Lee Hays (Paternal Grandmother), Ely D. Balgley (Maternal Grandfather), Margaret Josephine O’Hara (Maternal Grandmother)
Emily has been signed with agencies such as:
- Ford Models – New York
- Ford Models – Chicago
- Ford Models – Miami
- Ford Models – Los Angeles
- DNA Model Management – New York
- VIVA Model Management – Paris
- VIVA Model Management – Barcelona
- VIVA Model Management – London
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 7 in or 1,70 m
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Ratajkowski has dated –
- Andrew Dryden (2013-2014) – Emily dated businessman (art director, and designer) Andrew Dryden in the past. They separated in February 2014.
- Jeff Magid (2014-2018) – In December 2014, Emily started dating musician Jeff Magid. According to an eyewitness, she was looking very comfortable at the Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series Finale party held on December 5, 2014. They dated for little more than 3 years and called it quits in early 2018.
- Sebastian Bear-McClard (2018-Present) – During Valentine’s day of 2018, Emily was first seen with film actor, producer, and director, Sebastian Bear-McClard. They had known each other for years due to the same circle of friends. On February 23, 2018, it was revealed that she had married Sebastian at a New York City courthouse wedding. In October 2020, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. They welcomed a son named Sylvester Apollo Bear on March 8, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Polish, Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, German, English, and Welsh descent.
35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has appeared in a Memphis BBQ Burger (at Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s) commercial with model Sara Underwood.
In the October 2014 advert of Call of Duty.
Best Known For
Appearing in the music video for Robin Thicke‘s “Blurred Lines” song released in March 2013
Emily appeared in a short movie Andrew’s Alteration for her role as a young girl in 2004. She also appeared in A Year and a Day as a girl in 2005.
Emily also portrayed the role of Andie in the drama-thriller film Gone Girl, released in 2014. The movie (starring Ben Affleck, Rosamund Pike) is based on the novel of the same name.
First TV Show
Emily made a guest appearance in 2 episodes of American teen sitcom iCarly with her role as Tasha in 2009 (episode titled “iSpeed Date”) and 2010 (episode titled “iEnrage Gibby”).
She is a foodie and wants to eat and experiment with different flavors and cuisines.
Regarding her workout, she does not go to the gym, neither she has a personal trainer. Emily just goes hiking with her friends.
Emily Ratajkowski Favorite Things
- Food – She is a foodie and likes every other food, which has a little different taste. But, Emily especially likes Vietnamese and Thai food.
- Drinks – Cocktails like whiskeys, champagne (with some gingers and bitters and sometimes honey), red wine.
Emily Ratajkowski Facts
- In 2013, she was named Esquire’s “Woman Of The Year”.
- She was born in London, England but raised in Encinitas, California, USA.
- Emily had spent the majority of her childhood in Bantry, Ireland, and Majorca, Spain.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- Her father is from Poland and her mother from England.
- She signed a deal with Ford Models at the age of 14.
- She has appeared in Maroon 5‘s “Love Somebody” music video in 2013.
- She has been featured on various cover pages of magazines like GQ Turkey in March 2013, Treats! US in March 2012.
- Emily has worked for fashion retailers Forever 21 and Nordstrom.
- She was sometimes called Kate Upton of 2013.
- She has worked with brands and designers like DKNY, The Frye Company, Kerastase, Paco Rabanne, Miu Miu, Bottega Veneta, Dolce & Gabbana, and Versace.
- She does not like cooking and is not good at it. But, if she gets the company of others, she would definitely like to cook something.
- She has a dog named Colombo, which is a Husky-German Shepherd mix.
US.LUXURY @emrata, US LUXURY @emrata,
@emrata US.LUXURY, @emrata US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY Emily Ratajkowski, US LUXURY Emily Ratajkowski,
Emily Ratajkowski US.LUXURY, Emily Ratajkowski US LUXURY,
Camila Carraro Mendes, Camila Mendes, born on June 29, 1994. Camila Mendes has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Camila Mendes is an American actress and singer. Camila Mendes is known for portraying Veronica Lodge on The CW teen drama television series Riverdale. Camila Mendes was born in Charlottesville, Virginia, to Brazilian parents, Victor Mendes and Gisele Carraro. Her mother is from Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, while her father is from Brasília. Camila Mendes moved 16 times growing up but spent most of her childhood in Florida, where Camila Mendes attended American Heritage School, in Plantation. At the age of 10, Camila Mendes lived in Brazil for a year.
In May 2016, Camila Mendes graduated from New York University Tisch School of the Arts. While there, Camila Mendes also became friends with singer Maggie Rogers. In 2018, Camila Mendes appeared in the music video for Rogers’ song “Give a Little”. Camila Mendes’ first acting job was a commercial for IKEA. In 2016, Camila Mendes was cast as “silver-tongued high school sophomore” Veronica Lodge in The CW’s teen drama series Riverdale, a subversive take on the Archie Comics. Camila Mendes was represented by the Carson Kolker Organization, later changing to CAA.
Camila Mendes appeared on the cover of Women’s Health in December 2017 and Cosmopolitan in February 2018. Camila Mendes made her feature film debut as Morgan in The New Romantic, which premiered at the SXSW Festival in March 2018. In the same month, Camila Mendes joined the cast of the romantic comedy The Perfect Date alongside Laura Marano and Matt Walsh. The film was released on Netflix on April 12, 2019. In 2020 Camila Mendes appeared in the critically acclaimed sci-fi/comedy Palm Springs, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and was released that July on Hulu.
|Camila Mendes Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 29, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Camila Mendes is an American actress, voiceover artist, and singer who has gained acclaim by playing a variety of roles in shows and movies which include Veronica Lodge in Riverdale, Tessa Rose in The Simpsons, Shelby Pace in The Perfect Date, Katie Franklin in Dangerous Lies, Tala in Palm Springs, Morgan in The New Romantic, and Grace in Day by Day.
Camila Mendes Wiki
|Real Name||Camila Mendes|
|Birthday||June 29, 1994|
|Birthplace||Charlottesville, Virginia, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||1,57 m|
|35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||9 million of dollars.|
|College/University||New York University|
Tisch School of the Arts
|School||Local High School|
Camila Carraro Mendes
Her birth date in June 29, 1994
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Camila Mendes got enrolled at the New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts to hone her acting skills and graduated from the school in 2016 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
For two semesters, she also attended Stonestreet Film Acting Conservatory at Tisch. She has also studied at American Heritage School.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Singer
- Father – Victor Mendes
- Mother – Gisele Carraro
- Sibling – Kiara Moreno (Sister)
- Others – Dalu (Paternal Grandfather), Nelson Bauce Carraro (Maternal Grandfather), Léa Mariza Maia (Maternal Grandmother)
Camila Mendes has been signed to:
- Creative Artists Agency
- Carson Kolker Organization
- Luber Roklin Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Boyfriend / Spouse
Camila Mendes has dated:
- Ian Wallace (2013-2016) – Camila started dating budding director Ian Wallace in September 2013. She opened up about their relationship on the eve of their relationship anniversary in 2016 in an Instagram post, professing her unconditional love for her boyfriend and thanking him for inspiring her. They separated in 2016.
- Victor Houston (2018) – From June to August 2018, she was romantically linked with Victor Houston. It all started with flirty social media posts. The relationship was ended by Mendes.
- Charles Melton (2018-2019) – In September 2018, actors Camila and Charles Melton started dating. They made their relationship public in October 2018 when Camila posted a picture of themselves kissing on Instagram. Charles fondly called her ‘Baby Dragon’. In early 2019, the couple called it quits owing to their busy work schedule.
- Grayson Vaughan (2020-2021) – In September 2020, Camila made her relationship with the photographer and former model, Grayson Vaughan Instagram official. Camila had started liking the pictures of Grayson’s Instagram feed in February 2020. In February 2021, the couple secretly broke up.
Race / Ethnicity
Her parents are of Brazilian descent.
To look suitable for the role of Veronica Lodge in Riverdale, she had to dye her hair in a darker shade.
- Short stature
- Raised eyebrows
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
It is believed to be 6 (US) or 36.5 (EU).
Camila’s very first job after her college graduation was to appear in a TV advert for the furniture brand, Ikea.
Best Known For
Being cast in the role of Veronica Lodge in The CW drama series, Riverdale, which is an adaptation of the Archie comics. For this role, she bagged the 2017 Teen Choice Award for “Choice Scene Stealer” and was also nominated for the People’s Choice Award for “Female TV Star of 2018”, 2018 Teen Choice Awards for “Choice TV Actress Drama” and “Choice TV Ship” and 2019 Teen Choice Award for “Choice Drama TV Actress”.
First TV Show
In 2016, she made her TV show debut in the role of Veronica Lodge on The CW series Riverdale.
In 2018, she made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the character named Morgan Cruise in the Canadian romantic comedy-drama film, The New Romantic, in which she co-starred alongside Jessica Barden, Hayley Law, Brett Dier, Avan Jogia, and Timm Sharp.
Camila Mendes Favorite Things
- Role Models – Blair Waldorf (Played by Leighton Meester) and Summer Roberts (Played by Rachel Bilson)
- TV Shows – Gossip Girls (2007-2012) and The O.C. (2003-2007)
Camila Mendes Facts
- When she was 10 years old, she spent a year in Brazil with her parents.
- Along with English, she can fluently converse in Portuguese.
- She has struggled with bulimia starting from her time in high school.
- She looks up to Rihanna for body positivity.
- In May 2020, she provided vocals to the character of Tessa Rose in an episode titled The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds of the popular animated sitcom, The Simpsons.
- She has been friends with singer-songwriter Maggie Rogers.
- For Halloween 2020, Camila dressed up as Buttercup of the Powerpuff Girls.
- Camila was included in the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list in the “Hollywood & Entertainment” category.
- Along with Lili Reinhart and Madelaine Petsch, Camila started a joint TikTok account in 2020 named Lamila Petschart with the handle @blondebrunetteredhead.
- She has a dog named Truffle.
- Camila has graced the cover of Health magazine’s April 2021 issue.
- She has million of followers under her social media platforms.
- She is very close to her family members.
- She has attended several red carpet event.
Bar Refaeli, born on 4 June 1985. Bar Refaeli is the most important and influential woman in the contemporary history of Israel. Bar Refaeli has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Bar Refaeli is an Israeli model, television host, and entrepreneur. Bar Refaeli is considered among the most internationally successful models to come from Israel, appearing on the cover of the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and being voted No. 1 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 list of 2012. As a television host, Bar Refaeli has hosted The X Factor Israel since 2013 and co-hosted the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 in Tel Aviv.,As a result of her modeling and investment careers, her net worth was estimated at US$36 million in 2021. Bar Refaeli was the highest-paid model in Israel according to Forbes Israel in 2013.
Bar Refaeli began modeling at the age of eight months, when she first appeared in commercials. Orthodonture at 12 interrupted her modeling until she was 15, when an Israeli fashion awards ceremony awarded Refaeli “Model of the Year” (2000). Bar Refaeli played prominently in campaigns for the fashion brands Castro and Pilpel, and she starred in a Milky pudding commercial. Bar Refaeli co-starred in the Israeli TV drama series Pick Up in 2005. In October 2008, Bar Refaeli co-hosted the Bravo special program Tommy Hilfiger Presents Ironic Iconic America, based on the book Ironic Iconic America written by George Lois. Bar Refaeli returned as a program host in 2009, this time for MTV’s brief revival of House of Style. In 2009, Bar Refaeli was also a guest judge at Project Runway Israel.
In 2011, Bar Refaeli starred in the American-Israeli film Session, directed by Haim Bouzaglo. The film is a psychological thriller that tells the story of a manipulative psychiatrist who becomes obsessed with a new young patient. Bar Refaeli also served as a guest judge on cycle four of Germany’s Next Topmodel hosted by Heidi Klum. In November 2012 Bar Refaeli started her own model casting show Million Dollar Shootingstar on German TV Channel Sat.1. In late 2012, Bar Refaeli played Cinderella in a Cinderella musical staged in Israel. In January 2013, Bar Refaeli appeared in Go Daddy’s Super Bowl XLVII commercial. In 2013, Bar Refaeli also hosted the first season of The X Factor Israel, which became the most popular music show in Israel, leading to them bringing her back in 2015 for season two. In 2018 Bar Refaeli appeared in a music video of X Factor judge, Ivri Lider. In 2013, Bar Refaeli played a starring role in the French-Israeli crime-caper film Kidon, a comedy in which Bar Refaeli stars as a Mossad assassin involved in liquidating a terrorist.
Bar Refaeli hosted the main event of the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 in Tel Aviv alongside Erez Tal, whereas Assi Azar and Lucy Ayoub hosted the Green Room. Bar Refaeli has an ownership stake in a number of fashion companies, such as in the designer glasses manufacturer Carolina Lemke. In September 2018 it was announced that Kim Kardashian would be the face of the brand alongside Refaeli, with the two appearing in a promotional campaign together. On the sale of a 5% stake to fashion brand Castro in 2016, Bar Refaeli made a NIS 2-4 million profit.
In 2011, Bar Refaeli and Dudi Balsar, an attorney and former male model, set up an E-commerce company called Under.me, to sell designer underwear. As well as being its investor, Refaeli runs business development for the venture. By November 2011, the company had raised $1 million in venture capital funds. Refaeli is one of the main investors behind MyCheck, which processes payments behind smart phones
|Bar Refaeli Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1985|
Her birth date in June 04, 1985
Hod HaSharon, Israel
Bar Refaeli may have hardly studied as she started modeling and appearing in commercials when she was around 8 months.
Model and occasional actress
- Models 1
- Stockholmsgruppen Models
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Model Management – Hamburg
- 3D Model Agency – Cape Town
- IMG Models – Milan
- UNO Barcelona
- PARS Management – Munich
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bar Refaeli dated:
- David Charvet (2004 – 2004) – David Charvet is a French singer and actor who first met on the sets of Baywatch. They dated briefly in 2004 and then moved on to other suitable partners.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (December 2005 – June 2009) – Leonardo and Refaeli first met at a party thrown by Irish Rock Outfit, U2 in Las Vegas in December 2005. They went on dating from that instant and Leonardo also visited the supermodel’s hometown Israel. Though, this 3 and a half years long relationship came to end in 2009.
- Chace Crawford (July 2009 – December 2009) – American actor and “Gossip Girl” principal Christopher Chace Crawford and supermodel Bar Refaeli dated for about 6 months. This relationship ended in December 2009.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2010 – May 2011) – After a 6-month break, the couple dated again. But, this time they stayed out of the public eye. “I don’t need to strike poses with him in front of the cameras”, said Refaeli.
- David Fisher (July 2011 – 2011) – From July 2011 onwards, Israeli model dated Israeli businessman David Fisher. She was seen with him in Israel and later St. Tropez. They have now called it quits.
- Omri Casspi (2011) – Bar was rumored to be dating professional basketball player Omri Casspi in 2011 after some pictures surfaced on the internet in which they were seen getting cozy in each other’s company.
- Aito De La Rua (2012) – RUMOR
- Shaun White (2012) – American snowboarder, Shaun White dated this Israeli model for a couple of months in 2012. It was confirmed by NY Daily News.
- Adi Ezra (2013-Present) – According to the local newspaper Israel HaYom, Bar was introduced to Israeli businessman Adi Ezra through mutual friends in 2013, and since then, they are an item. After dating for about two years, the couple got engaged in March 2015. On September 24, 2015, she married Adi in Israel. She would like to start a big Jewish family with him.
Race / Ethnicity
Sabra (Jew born in Israel)
35-24-35 in or 89-60-89 cm
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She did advertisements for Accessorize, Aldo Coppola, Andrew Marc, Chanel Make-Up, El Corte Inglés, Escada ‘Especially’ fragrance, Fox, Gap, Garnier, Guerlain ‘L’Instant Magic’ fragrance, Hurley Swimwear, Irit, Luisa Cerano, Marco Bicego, Marks & Spencer, Mayden Natural Water, Morellato, Naulover, O’Neill, Otto, Passionata Lingerie, Peter Hahn, Pupa, Ralph Lauren, Rampage, Recarlo, Reebok, Sean John ‘I Am King’ fragrance, Teleno, True Religion, Victoria’s Secret, Yamamay
Best Known For
Appearing in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in the years 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012
Bar Refaeli starred in a psychological thriller English language film Session premiered on January 18, 2011, in Israel.
First TV Show
Bar has done various TV shows as well. Her first one was the Israeli TV series Pick Up in 2005.
She has done various fashion shows and the first one was Ready to wear – Spring/Summer 2007. In that, she walked the ramp for Clips, Peter Hahn, Pronovias.
Bar Refaeli follows an intense workout inspired by Krav Maga, a martial arts-based practice originally used by the Israeli army. This basically involves lots of kicking. Her trainer mixes up the different techniques for working out and never lets her feel boredom. Read out more regarding her workout routine and diet plan.
Bar Refaeli Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sushi, French Fries
- Favorite Places – Israel, Jamaica, Hawaii
- Favorite Movies – White Chicks (2004), Dear John (2010)
- Favorite Bands – Paramore, Black Eyed Peas
- Favorite Songs – I Know You Want Me (Pitbull in 2009), Airplanes (Bruno Mars ft. Hayley Williams in 2010), Little Thing (Colbie Caillat in 2010), I Never Told You (Colbie Caillat), Whipping Out (Good Charlotte)
- Favorite Color – Black and Purple
- Favorite Accessories – Lip Gloss, Mascara, Lovely By Sarah Jessica Parker, J’adore Dior, Lancôme Juicy Gloss
Bar Refaeli Facts
- Bar Refaeli started modeling at the age of 8 months, appearing in commercials.
- Bar Refaeli and Dudi Balsar (former model) set up an E-commerce company called under.me to sell designer underwear in 2011.
- Bar Refaeli is the first Israeli model to be featured in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit magazine.
- She has a pet – Bella (Dog).
- She topped the list of Maxim’s Hot 100 Women in the World in 2012.
- Refaeli and film director Shahar Segal have agreed to do a free campaign under the slogan “One Bag Less” to reduce the use of plastic bags.
- She used to have braces as a kid, due to which she stopped her modeling in between until age 15.
- She volunteers for Project Sunshine, a nonprofit organization providing free services and programs for children facing life-threatening illnesses.
- She also helps the animal lovers foundation Ahava.
- She was featured on the cover of Italian GQ’s war-themed for May 2011 issue.
Kaley Christine Cuoco, Kaley Cuoco, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, born on November 30, 1985. Kaley Cuoco has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Kaley Cuoco is an American actress and producer. After a series of supporting film and television roles in the late 1990s, Kaley Cuoco landed her breakthrough role as Bridget Hennessy on the ABC sitcom 8 Simple Rules (2002–2005). Thereafter, Kaley Cuoco voiced Brandy Harrington on Brandy & Mr. Whiskers (2004–2006) and appeared as Billie Jenkins on the final season of the television series Charmed (2005–2006). Kaley Cuoco later starred as Penny on the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory (2007–2019), and received a Satellite Award, a Critics’ Choice Award, and two People’s Choice Awards for the role. Since 2020, Kaley Cuoco has starred in and served as executive producer for the HBO Max comedic thriller The Flight Attendant, which received widespread critical acclaim. For this performance, Kaley Cuoco has received nominations at the Golden Globe Awards, the Screen Actors Guild Awards, and the Critics’ Choice Awards.
Kaley Cuoco made her film debut in the thriller television film Quicksand: No Escape (1992). Her film work includes Virtuosity (1995), Toothless (1999), Can’t Be Heaven (1999), Alley Cats Strike (2000), Growing Up Brady (2000), Crimes of Fashion (2004), The Hollow (2004), Lucky 13 (2005), To Be Fat like Me (2007), Cougar Club (2007), Killer Movie (2008), The Penthouse (2010), Hop (2011), Authors Anonymous (2014), and The Wedding Ringer (2015). Kaley Cuoco received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2014 and in October 2017 founded Yes, Norman Productions.
In September 2007, Kaley Cuoco began starring in the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory, playing Penny, a Cheesecake Factory employee and aspiring actress who lives across the hall from physicists Dr. Leonard Hofstadter and Dr. Sheldon Cooper. Prior to the 2010–2011 season, she earned US$60,000 an episode for the series, the same as her co-stars. In 2010, the cast negotiated a raise for each actor to make US$200,000 per episode. As of August 2014, Kaley Cuoco and her co-stars from The Big Bang Theory Johnny Galecki and Jim Parsons each earned an estimated US$1 million per episode.
Kaley Cuoco starred in the Lifetime film To Be Fat like Me, which premiered on January 8, 2007. Kaley Cuoco played a minor role in the Prison Break episodes “The Message” and “Chicago”, as well as starring in the comedy horror spoof Killer Movie in 2008. Kaley Cuoco also appeared in the 2010 film The Penthouse. In 2011, Kaley Cuoco appeared in Allure magazine’s annual “Naked Truth” feature. That same year, Kaley Cuoco appeared in the films Hop and The Last Ride. Kaley Cuoco was also chosen to host the Teen Choice Awards in 2011, as well as the People’s Choice Awards in 2012 and 2013. Kaley Cuoco is a regular on Priceline.com commercials as the daughter of William Shatner’s character.
In October 2018, it was announced that Kaley Cuoco would voice the title character of the DC Universe adult animation series Harley Quinn, and also serve as executive producer. In August 2019, it was announced that Kaley Cuoco would executive produce the upcoming CBS comedy, Pretty, which is written and also executive produced by Lindsey Kraft and Santina Muha. In April 2020, Kaley Cuoco joined the cast of the upcoming action comedy film The Man from Toronto as the female lead alongside Kevin Hart and Woody Harrelson.
|Kaley Cuoco Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1985|
Kaley Christine Cuoco
Her birth date in November 30, 1985
Camarillo, California, USA
Los Angeles, California, USA
She was homeschooled since she was in the seventh grade because she didn’t like the private school.
Actress, voice actress
- Father – Gary Carmine Cuoco (Realtor)
- Mother – Layne Ann (Wingate) (Homemaker)
- Others – Briana Cuoco (Sister)
She is represented by:
- SDB Partners, Inc.
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners
5 ft 6 in or 1,68 m
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaley has dated:
- Thad Luckinbill (2002) – American actor best known for playing J.T. Hellstrom on the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless for 11 years, dated Cuoco in 2002.
- Kevin Zegers (2003-2004) – Canadian actor and model had a relationship with Kaley Cuoco in the past. They worked together in the 2004 film “Josh Henderson”.
- Jaron Lowenstein (2005-2006) – American musician, one part of the former twin pop act Evan and Joran, also dated Maxim model Kaley during this time.
- Al Santos (2007) – Kaley was rumored to be dating with former American model and actor, who is best known for playing the character of Johnny Bishop in the WB TV series Grosse Pointe. They met during filming the thriller movie “Killer Movie” and they were rumored to be an item.
- Josh Henderson (2007-2008) – They first met in the TV series “8 Simple Rules” in 2002, when Al Santos had a guest appearance in this sitcom. They started dating 5 years later in 2007.
- Johnny Galecki (2007-2010) – Johnny, who is best known for performing his role as “Leonard Hofstadter” in the hit CBS sitcom “The Big Bang Theory” dated his co-star Kaley. Their relationship status was not known to anyone until they broke up in 2010. He was also asked on American morning talk show “The View” regarding his girlfriend. He said, “Do I have a girlfriend? No. But I wouldn’t tell you right now even if I did.”
- Christopher French (2011-2012) – They dated from 2011 to 2012. But, nothing came out of it.
- Josh Resnik (2011-2012) – an addiction specialist and former bassist for Danzig, dated Kaley. She announced her engagement with him in October 2011. But, in March 2012 she was no longer in any relation with him.
- Bret Bollinger (2012-2013) – American singer, Bret commenced dating Kaley in March 2012 and they were seen kissing at LA Lakers game later in that year. The duo separated in 2013.
- Henry Cavill (2013) – Superman Henry had a fling with Kaley Cuoco. They hardly dated 2 weeks. They became an item on June 30, 2013, and dated until July 11, 2013.
- Ryan Sweeting (2013-2015) – Bahamian-born American professional tennis player, Ryan Sweeting started dating Cuoco in August 2013. She was seen with him on August 2, 2013, for the first time. After just more than a month of dating, Kaley engaged him on September 20, 2013. On November 7, she also had a fake marriage on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. But, the real marriage happened on New Year’s Eve (December 31, 2013) in Santa Susana, California. The duo split on September 25, 2015.
- Paul Blackthorne (2015) – In December 2015, she was RUMORed to have hooked up with British actor, Paul Blackthorne.
- Karl Cook (2016-Present) – In March 2016, she started dating equestrian Karl Cook. On November 30, 2017 (Kaley’s 32nd birthday), the couple got engaged. In June 2018, the couple got married in San Diego, California.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry due to her dad and is of English and German descent on her mother’s side.
- Curvy figure
- Blonde hair and green eyes
- Narrow Eyebrows
- Bubbly personality
35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 10 (UK) or 38 (EU)
She has served as the spokesmodel for ProActiv (2012).
She has appeared in lot many television commercials such as for Priceline.com (2012, 2013, 2014), “Wish Granted, Son Safer” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), “Wish Granted, Baby Talking” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), “Wish Granted, Spare Tire, Infinite Witches” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), and others.
Best Known For
Her role as Penny on the Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning comedy series The Big Bang Theory.
1992 thriller film Quicksand: No Escape for her role as Connie Reinhardt. It was a television film. She didn’t have a starring role in this 84-minute long movie.
She has done many films after that in 1995, 1997, 1998, 2000 and so on, the list goes on.
First TV Show
American teen drama television series My So-Called Life which aired on ABC from August 25, 1994, to January 26, 1995, is Cuoco’s debut TV show. She appeared in this show in the “Father Figures” episode in 1994.
She likes horse riding a lot and goes to the stable to ride her horse “Falcon”.
She does a maximum of 1 hour of horse riding. After that, she goes to the gym. But, she later said that this workout routine was making her feel bore. So, she decided to modify this routine and replaced the gym session with spinning. Now, she is enjoying her spinning classes, for which she is spending her time 3 times a week.
Diet Cola, Kaley’s favorite drink in the world, is the thing she used to have 4 times a day. Now, to cope with the workout, she cut down the frequency of her favorite drink to occasional. Now, instead of taking desserts after her meal, she drinks diet cola. She eats granola, skimmed milk, and fruits in the breakfast. See her full workout routine and diet plan.
Kaley Cuoco Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – There is no specific declaration from her side regarding food. But, she has told that she likes only vegetarian food.
- Favorite TV Programs – Charmed (1998-2006), 8 Simple Rules (2002-2005), Games of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory
- Favorite People – Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Book – The Lovely Bones (By Alice Sebold published in 2002)
- Favorite Colors – Green, Pink
- Favorite Designer – Gucci
- Favorite Lipgloss – Rosebud Salve
Kaley Cuoco Facts
- Kaley had 3 pet dogs – Norman (pitbull mix), Shirly (pitbull mix), and Ruby (shaggy terrier mix). In January 2021, her dog Norman had passed away.
- She was voted no. 22 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list of 2012.
- Her hometown is San Fernando Valley, California.
- “Cuoco” is an Italian word, which means “cook” in English.
- As a child, she did 6 Barbie commercials.
- Amy Davidson (co-star of “8 Simple Rules”) is her best friend.
- She has a tattoo on her lower back, which is a symbol of faith.
- Her closet is full of unworn (which have never been worn) clothes. She says she likes to collect them.
- She considers herself a good shopper.
- She takes a relaxing bath to get free from stress.
- Her celebrity crush is Michael Vartan.
- She likes bowling very much.
- In October 2020, she got a matching paper airplane tattoo with Zosia Mamet in honor of their show The Flight Attendant.
- Kaley received her first-ever Golden Globe nomination in 2021 when she was nominated for her role as Cassie Bowden in The Flight Attendant.
- She’s obsessed with uploading images under her Instagram account.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She loves travelling and photography.
- Her hobbies includes dancing and singing.
- She is very close to her family members.
- She joined Instagram for entertainment later she suddenly went viral.
- As a child, Cuoco was a regionally ranked amateur tennis player, a sport she took up when she was 3 years old. She stopped playing at the age of 16.
- She starred in the Lifetime film To Be Fat like Me, which premiered on January 8, 2007.
- Cuoco began dating equestrian Karl Cook, son of billionaire Scott Cook, in late 2016.
- In September 2007, Cuoco began starring in the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory.
- Her sister, Briana, is an actress and singer who competed on the fifth season of The Voice.
Claudia Conway, born on October 17, 2004. Claudia Conway is known mainly for her strong, sincere and unshakable opinions. Claudia Conway’s spontaneity and authenticity has made her conquer thousands of followers on social networks. Claudia Conway, commonly manages to express great credibility in her main arguments. Claudia Conway has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Claudia Conway is an American social media star and social justice activist who is widely recognized as the daughter of political consultant and pollster Kellyanne Conway and her husband George T. Conway III. Claudia Conway gained further popularity after posting lip-sync and dance videos to her TikTok account titled claudiamconway where she has amassed more than 1.7 million followers. She garnered major attention in 2020 for her amusing, anti-Donald Trump videos on TikTok.
|Profession||Social Media Star|
|Parents||Kellyanne Conway and George T. Conway III|
|Claudia Conway Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 2004|
Claudia M. Conway
Her birth date in October 17, 2004
New Jersey, United States
Social Media Star
- Father – George Thomas Conway III (Attorney)
- Mother – Kellyanne Elizabeth Conway (Political Consultant, Political Pundit)
- Siblings – George IV Conway (Twin Brother), Charlotte Conway (Younger Sister), Vanessa Conway (Younger Sister)
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Arched eyebrows
- Large and expressive eyes
Claudia Conway Favorite Things
- App: TikTok that she has claimed she has used to inform people and spread love
Claudia Conway Facts
- She was brought up in Alpine, New Jersey, and shifted to Washington, D.C. when she was 12 years old for her mother’s job in the Trump administration.
- Her mother was one of President Donald Trump’s longest-serving aides having served as Senior Counselor to him in his administration from 2017 to 2020. Her father is a prominent lawyer having once represented Paula Jones.
- Claudia started posting on TikTok in 2015 at the time when the app was called musical.ly.
- She has dropped many split-screen TikTok duets featuring members of the Sway House like Noah Beck.
- Claudia has identified as a leftist and a liberal. Even though her mother was the Donald Trump’s former counselor and one of his strongest defenders. Claudia is not conservative.
- In November 2020, Claudia announced that she was auditioning for the show American Idol via TikTok.
- She has confessed that she and her mother have argued a lot about politics. She has added that her mother has been her best friend.
- Claudia Conway is not the familiar face on the television screen but comes into the spotlight being the daughter of Kellyanne Conway and George T. Conway III.
- Claudia Conway is of American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Regarding her religion, Claudia Conway follows the Christain religion.
- Claudia Conway’s father George T. Conway III is well recognized as an American attorney whereas Claudia Conway’s mother Kellyanne Conway is well known as an American political consultant and Counselor to the Donald Trump.
- Claudia Conway regularly uses her Instagram account where she uploads her daily activities and routines and has collected more than six thousand followers.
- She is the daughter of Kellyanne Conway and George T. Conway III. She has a brother named George Conway and is currently living with her family in America.
- Claudia Conway is known mainly for her strong, sincere and unshakable opinions.
- Claudia Conway’s spontaneity and authenticity has made her conquer thousands of followers on social networks.
- Claudia Conway, commonly manages to express great credibility in her main arguments.
Tessa Lynne Thompson, Tessa Thompson, born on October 3, 1983. Tessa Thompson has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Tessa Thompson is an American actress. Tessa Thompson began her professional acting career with the Los Angeles Women’s Shakespeare Company while studying at Santa Monica College. Tessa Thompson appeared in productions of The Tempest and Romeo and Juliet, the latter of which earned her a NAACP Theatre Award nomination. Her breakthrough came with leading roles in Tina Mabry’s independent drama film Mississippi Damned (2009) and Tyler Perry’s drama film For Colored Girls (2010).
Tessa Thompson gained favorable critical notice for her performances in the comedy-drama Dear White People (2014), as civil rights activist Diane Nash in the historical drama Selma (2014), and as Bianca Taylor in the sport drama films Creed (2015) and Creed II (2018). Tessa Thompson gained mainstream recognition for her starring role as Valkyrie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero films Thor: Ragnarok (2017) and Avengers: Endgame (2019).
Tessa Thompson also had roles in films such as the dark comedy Sorry to Bother You (2018), the crime thriller Little Woods (2018), the science-fiction horror film Annihilation (2018), the science fiction action film Men in Black: International (2019), the musical romance Lady and the Tramp (2019), and the romantic drama Sylvie’s Love (2020). On television, Tessa Thompson starred in the noir drama series Veronica Mars (2005–2006), the drama series Copper (2012–2013), and the science fiction series Westworld (2016–present).
|Tessa Thompson Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tessa Thompson is an American actress, voiceover artist, and producer who made her theatrical film debut in When a Stranger Calls and has since been cast in various movie roles such as Bianca Taylor in Creed, Nyla Adrose in For Colored Girls, Valkyrie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero films Thor: Ragnarok and Avengers: Endgame, Samantha “Sam” White in Dear White People, Claire in Everyday Black Man, Liz in Exquisite Corpse, Diane Nash in Selma, Jackie Hollis in War on Everyone, Detroit in Sorry to Bother You, and Molly Wright/Agent M in Men in Black: International. Moreover, Tessa is also known for her roles in shows like Westworld, 666 Park Avenue, Copper, Grey’s Anatomy, Veronica Mars, Detroit 1-8-7, Hidden Palms, and BoJack Horseman.
Tessa Lynne Thompson
Her birthdate October 03, 1983
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tessa studied at Santa Monica High School.
Then, she went to Santa Monica College to study cultural anthropology.
While in school, she participated in a lot of theatre and drama productions and was exposed to acting and singing at a very early age.
Actress, Musician, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Marc Anthony Thompson (Singer, songwriter, and the founder of Chocolate Genius Inc.)
- Siblings – She has a sister.
- Others – Bobby Ramos (Rosendo R. Ramos) (Maternal Grandfather) (Actor, Musician), Barbara Dunnington (Maternal Grandmother)
Tessa Thompson has been signed with:
- Greene & Associates Talent Agency
- Mosaic, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 4 in or 1,63 m
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Tessa Thompson has dated:
- Ben Crowley – The two were dating for a short while when Tessa was still struggling. However, they decided to end their relationship amicably.
- Dev Hynes (previously known as Lightspeed Champion) (2019-Present) – She was linked with English singer, songwriter, record producer, and director Dev Hynes in 2019 and it is speculated that the duo has been romantically involved.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black, Hispanic, and White)
Her father is of Afro-Panamanian descent and her mother is of Mexican and European descent.
34-27-35 in or 86-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
In 2006, Tessa appeared in a commercial for US cellular.
Best Known For
For playing Jackie Cook on the TV series Veronica Mars from 2005 to 2006.
As a Singer
In 2014, she sang with the electro band named Caught A Ghost for a song for one of her own films Dear White People. She also served as a music composer and helped in creating tunes for the film.
Tessa played the role of Scarlet in the 2006 remake of the horror film When a Stranger Calls.
First TV Show
Thompson made her first TV show appearance in a 2005 episode of the CBS series Cold Case in the role of a bootlegging lesbian from the 1930s.
Tessa likes doing pop physique and follows a healthy and nutritious diet which reflects on her Instagram posts which include avocado, olive oil, salt and pepper, sunflower rye toast, almonds, yerba mate cranberry synergy kombucha, and half a grapefruit.
Tessa Thompson Favorite Things
- Designer – Rodarte
- Book – My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
- Beauty Trick – Using Skyn’s Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels for reducing puffiness and cooling the eyes.
- Getaway – Eleven, a secluded two-room inn on the coast of Bolinas, Calif.
- Music – Her father’s band Chocolate Genius Inc., which reminds her of home.
- Bag – Mifland backpack
Tessa Thompson Facts
- She gave her first theatre performance in 2002 in Los Angeles’ Women’s Shakespeare Company’s production of The Tempest. She essayed the role of Juliet in 2003 in the play Romeo and Juliet.
- In 2017, Thompson played Monica Geller in the music video “Moonlight” by Jay-Z.
- She received her first award as the Best Actor for her role in “Mississippi Damned” at the American Black Film Festival in 2009.
- She is a thorough feminist and is very passionate about women’s equality and women’s rights. She is known to embrace and pursue roles that highlight racial problems and celebrate diversity.
- She didn’t plan on becoming an actor. She initially had plans to elope and join the Peace Corps after she graduated from college studying anthropology.
- Alongside Michael B. Jordan and Sylvester Stallone, she co-starred as Bianca Taylor, a singer-songwriter, in the sports drama film, Creed, in 2015. For this role, she bagged the Black Reel Award for “Best Supporting Actress” and was also nominated for an NAACP Image Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture” as well as a Teen Choice Award for “Choice Movie Actress: Drama”.
- She always had a passion for singing and also played a singer in the movie Creed.
- Tessa is also a dancer and has done a cameo in a music video sung by her friends Janelle Monáe and Jidenna. The song was called Yoga.
- She immerses herself in every character she portrays on screen. She moved to Philadelphia to research, understand, and embrace their culture better for the film Creed.
- Her wardrobe mostly consists of vintage clothes, and she purchases only vintage leather, fur, and suede. She also enjoys buying vintage silks, cotton, and laces.
- As a child, she and her father would explore the hills of Los Angeles together and search for lizards and film their adventures. They called it the Lizard Hunters.
- She prefers and loves to travel alone. She once had a two-week holiday to Paris and even spent two months traveling solo across India.
- She has a subtle tattoo on her right wrist that says “Yes.” It was to celebrate and help her remember the end of an entire year where she learned how to say “no” more often.
Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch, Madelaine Petsch, born on August 18, 1994. Madelaine Petsch has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Madelaine Petsch is an American actress and YouTuber. Madelaine Petsch is known for portraying Cheryl Blossom on The CW television series Riverdale and Marissa in F the Prom. Madelaine Petsch was born on August 18, 1994 in Port Orchard, Washington. At the age of three, she began dance classes, and two years later enrolled in theater classes. Madelaine Petsch’s parents are from South Africa, and she spent the first ten years of her life dividing her time between South Africa and Washington. Madelaine Petsch attended the Tacoma School of the Arts and relocated to Los Angeles after graduating. Madelaine Petsch has one brother.
Madelaine Petsch appeared in a national advertising campaign for Coca-Cola in 2014. In February 2016, Madelaine Petsch was cast as Cheryl Blossom in The CW’s Riverdale, having been pinned for the role since late 2015 after meeting the casting director, who was at the time working on Legends of Tomorrow. The series began filming in September of that year and premiered on January 26, 2017. In March 2017, Madelaine Petsch joined the cast of the film Polaroid, which was released in 2019.
In April 2018, Madelaine Petsch collaborated with sunglasses company Privé Revaux and released her own collection of sunglasses. Madelaine Petsch has a YouTube channel, stating that the inspiration to start one was so fans could know the real her outside of acting.
|Madelaine Petsch Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1994|
Madelaine Petsch is an American actress, producer, voiceover artist, social media sensation, and YouTuber who is best known for playing the role of Cheryl Blossom in Riverdale and Marissa in F the Prom. Moreover, she has also been cast in roles such as Mermaid in Instant Mom, Sloan in The Simpsons, Eliza in The Curse of Sleeping Beauty, Jane Bennet in Acting for a Cause, and Ellen Ashland in Sightless.
Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch
Her birth date in August 18, 1994
Port Orchard, Washington, United States
She divides her time between:
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Madelaine went to a public school. For her high school education, she decided to go to an arts high school, viz., Tacoma School of the Arts.
After high school graduation, she decided against going to college as she wanted to focus on her acting career.
Actress, Producer, Voiceover Artist, Social Media Sensation, YouTuber
- Siblings – Shaun Petsch (Brother)
Madelaine Petsch has been signed with:
- CESD Talent Agency
- Global Artists Agency
- Primary Wave Entertainment
- Imprint PR, Public Relations Agency
5 ft 5¾ in or 1,67 m
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madelaine Petsch has dated:
- Aaron Carter (2014-2016) – Madelaine Petsch was reported to be dating singer Aaron Carter in April 2014 after he wrote a loved-up note on Twitter for her and she, in reply, wrote ‘Love you, babe.’ The same month they made their first public appearance at the premiere of the movie, A Haunted House 2. Their relationship came to an end by 2016 as he started dating dancer Lee Karis.
- Travis Mills (2017-2020) – In January 2016, Madelaine met actor and musician Travis Mills via Facebook when he congratulated her on earning the role of Cheryl Blossom in Riverdale. They started dating later in early 2017. They dated for 3 years and split in early 2020.
- Miles Chamley-Watson (2021) – In 2021, she was rumored to be dating American fencer Miles Chamley-Watson after they were spotted together on several occasions.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Afrikaner descent.
- Natural red locks
- Round plump lips
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
In February 2017, she starred in a print advert for the animal rights organization, PETA. She wore a bok choy suit for the advert which was titled Turn Over a New Leaf—Go Vegan.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Cheryl Blossom in the comic book-inspired TV series, Riverdale, for which she won the 2017 Teen Choice Award and 2018 MTV Movie & TV Award
- Playing the role of Eliza in the fantasy thriller movie, The Curse of Sleeping Beauty (2016)
In 2015, Madelaine made her first film appearance in the sci-fi movie The Hiveas Current Girl #2.
First TV Show
In 2015, she was seen in an episode of the comedy-drama series, Instant Mom as a mermaid.
Madelaine Petsch Favorite Things
- Lipstick – Baby Mauve from Urban Decay
- Contouring Product – Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour V-Shape Duo Stick
- Sunscreen Product – EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
- Cleansing Product – Avène scent-free wash
- Moisturizer – Avène Skin Recovery Cream
- Highlighter – Josie Maran‘s Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Powder Veil
- Fiction Books – Harry Potter series
Madelaine Petsch Facts
- Madelaine was raised as a vegetarian. At the age of 14, she decided to go vegan and since then, she has claimed that milk and eggs were making her lethargic.
- When it comes to doing her lips even for her onscreen characters, she doesn’t trust the makeup artists and likes to do it on her own.
- When she was born, her father wanted to name her ‘Street.’ However, her mother wasn’t happy with it, so instead, she suggested that they put ‘Lane’ in her first name, which eventually evolved to Madelaine.
- When she was initially called in for Riverdale auditions, the casting director and producers wanted her for the role of Betty Cooper. However, about 4 months into the auditions, they switched her to Cheryl.
- She is afraid of open water bodies and ironically her first scene in Riverdale was in a glass-bottomed boat. She had a panic attack just before they shot the scene.
- She wanted to become an actress since the age of 3. By that time, her parents had put her in a dancing class.
- She started taking theater classes at the age of 5 and the first role she ever played in the theater was of magic carpet in Aladdin Jr. She had to do a lot of tap dancing for her role.
- Her family had moved to South Africa when she was 10 years old. When she was 18, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career. She used to be bullied by her schoolmates for her red hair and South African accent.
- During her early struggling days in Los Angeles, she used to work at the Barista coffee joint to support herself financially.
- On June 20, 2017, she joined YouTube with her eponymous channel which has accumulated more than 7 million subscribers. In 2019, she was also nominated for a Shorty Award in the “Breakout YouTuber of the Year” category.
- She has dual citizenship of both the United States and South Africa.
- She appeared as Ellen Ashland in the 2020 psychological thriller film, Sightless.
- In May 2020, she provided vocals to the character of Sloan in an episode titled The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds of the popular animated sitcom, The Simpsons.
- For Halloween 2020, Madelaine dressed as Blossom of the Powerpuff Girls.
- In 2020, along with Lili Reinhart and Camila Mendes, she started a joint TikTok account named Lamila Petschart with the handle @blondebrunetteredhead.
- Madelaine won the ‘Favorite Post for Animals’ award at the PETA’s 2020 Libby Awards.
- She has a dog named Olive.
Kaitlyn Rochelle Dever, Kaitlyn Dever, born on December 21, 1996. Kaitlyn Dever has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Kaitlyn Dever is an American actress. Kaitlyn Dever gained recognition for her roles in the FX crime drama series Justified (2011–2015), the ABC/Fox sitcom Last Man Standing (2011–present), and the Netflix drama miniseries Unbelievable (2019), the last of which earned her a Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Actress, Miniseries. Kaitlyn Dever took on supporting parts in various films, such as Bad Teacher (2011), The Spectacular Now (2013), Short Term 12 (2013), Detroit (2017), and Beautiful Boy (2018). Kaitlyn Dever also had leading roles in the 2019 films Them That Follow and Booksmart.
Kaitlyn Dever’s first notable acting role was as Gwen Thompson in the 2009 American Girl film, An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong. In 2011, Kaitlyn Dever garnered an early breakout role as Loretta McCready in the FX series Justified. In the same year, Kaitlyn Dever was cast as a series regular in the ABC sitcom Last Man Standing, starring with Tim Allen. Starting with the seventh season of the series, Kaitlyn Dever began appearing in a recurring role to focus on other film and television projects.
Kaitlyn Dever’s other television credits include Make It or Break It, Modern Family, Private Practice, Party Down, The Mentalist, and Curb Your Enthusiasm. Her 2011 film credits include Cinema Verite, Bad Teacher, and the Clint Eastwood–directed film J. Edgar. In 2012, Kaitlyn Dever was nominated three times at the 33rd Young Artist Awards: for her supporting roles in Bad Teacher and Last Man Standing, and for her recurring role in Justified. In 2013, Kaitlyn Dever appeared in supporting roles in the critically acclaimed films The Spectacular Now and Short Term 12. Her role in the latter garnered widespread acclaim from critics.Kaitlyn Dever appeared in the 2014 dark comedy film Laggies, directed by Lynn Shelton, alongside Chloë Grace Moretz and Keira Knightley. In the same year, she co-starred in the film Men, Women & Children, directed by Jason Reitman. In 2017 Kaitlyn Dever reunited with Shelton for her drama film Outside In, as supporting cast. 2017 also saw the release of the films We Don’t Belong Here, All Summers End and Detroit, where Dever appeared in supporting roles as well.
In 2018, Kaitlyn Dever performed in minor roles for the political drama The Front Runner and the biographical drama Beautiful Boy, the latter was alongside Timothée Chalamet. In 2019, Kaitlyn Dever starred in the drama-thriller film Them That Follow directed by Britt Poulton and Dan Madison Savage. The film had its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival on January 27, 2019, and was released on August 2, 2019, by 1091 Media. In 2020, Kaitlyn Dever appeared in the Quibi comedy series Home Movie: The Princess Bride, directed by Jason Reitman, to raise money for World Central Kitchen. In 2020, Kaitlyn Dever will also star in the television special Coastal Elites, directed by Jay Roach for HBO. Dever will appear in episodes of two anthology series: Platform for FX and Monsterland for Hulu.
|Kaitlyn Dever Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kaitlyn Dever is an American actress, voiceover artist, and director who has gained fame with her roles like Marie Adler in Unbelievable, Loretta McCready in Justified, Eve Baxter in Last Man Standing, Paige in Private Practice, Sasha Abernathy in Bad Teacher, Amy Antsler in Booksmart, Lauren in Beautiful Boy, Dilly Picket in Them That Follow, Krystal in The Spectacular Now, Lily Green in We Don’t Belong Here, Brandy Beltmeyer in Men, Women & Children. For her work in Booksmart, she bagged the CinemaCon Award for “Female Stars of Tomorrow” (shared with Beanie Feldstein) as well as the Hollywood Critics Association Award for “Best Performance by an Actress 23 and Under” and “Next Generation of Hollywood”.
Kaitlyn Rochelle Dever
Her birth date in December 21, 1996
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has gone to various acting and drama schools in her life such as Dallas Young Actors Studio.
She has been homeschooled since grade 4.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Director
- Father – Tim Dever (Figure Skater)
- Mother – Kathy Dever (Figure Skater)
- Siblings – Mady Dever (Younger Sister), Jane Dever (Younger Sister)
- Others – Daniel Lynn Dever (Paternal Grandfather), Louise Anne Longacre (Paternal Grandmother), Frederick Phillip Denham (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Janice Key (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 1,57 m
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated:
- Ansel Elgort (2014) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with actor and singer Ansel Elgort in the year 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Kaitlyn Dever is of German, English, Irish, and Scottish descent.
Dark brown eyes and hair
33-24-32 in or 84-61-81 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Until now, Kaitlyn has been seen in many commercials such as Trix Yogurt, Skate ‘N Tricks Puppy, Franklin Templeton Investments, McDonald’s, Subaru, Kellog’s, Hallmark, Nintendo Wii, Gogurt / Shrek the Third (cable commercial) and Mattel Sizzle (Internet commercial)
Her actual religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Eve Baxter in the ABC sitcom Last Man Standing, as Gwen Thompson in the 2009 film An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong.
Kaitlyn debuted with the 2009 direct-to-video film An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong for her role as Gwen Thompson.
This was the 5th film in the American Girl series.
She next appeared in the 2011 black comedy film Bad Teacher for her role as Sasha Abernathy.
First TV Show
In 2009, she appeared in the pilot episode of ABC Family drama series Make It or Break It for her role as an adorable girl.
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Kaitlyn Dever Favorite Things
- Band – The Cure
- Color – Black
Kaitlyn Dever Facts
- At 5, Kaitlyn started showing her interest in performing arts. Hence, she was sent to an acting school by her parents.
- Dever has also taken part in ballet, gymnastics, and skating.
- She always wanted to do acting since a young age.
- She can also sing and in fact, plays guitar when she is not busy acting.
- Kaitlyn is not good at playing pranks.
- Her dad was also one of the voices of the children’s show character, Barney.
- Her parents are very supportive, trust her, and cool. They have never ever been strict with her.
- In 2019, she brought to life the character of Marie Adler, a victim of s*xual assault, in the true-crime television miniseries, Unbelievable, in which she co-starred alongside Toni Collette and Merritt Wever.
- She likes friends who are honest and are there to help her.
- She has done voiceover work for video games like Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and Open Roads.
- Kaitlyn was a part of the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list in the “Hollywood & Entertainment” category.