- Beatrice Vendramin has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Beatrice Vendramin is an Italian model, actress, writer, and singer who is best known for having been cast as Emma Ferrari in the Disney teen situation comedy TV show, Alex & Co., in which she starred alongside the likes of Leonardo Cecchi, Eleonora Gaggero, Saul Nanni, Federico Russo, and Olivia-Mai Barrett.
- She has also amassed an impressive fan base on social media as she enjoys more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 50k followers on Twitter, and more than 10k subscribers on YouTube.
|Beatrice Vendramin Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 2000|
More Facts of Beatrice Vendramin
|Full Name:||Beatrice Vendramin|
|Born Date:||June 15, 2000|
- Beatrice Vendramin is an Italian actress and singer. Beatrice Vendramin is well-known for her starring role as Emma Ferrari on the Disney Channel Italy sitcom ‘Alex & Co’.
Beatrice Vendramin Early Life
- Beatrice Vendramin was born on June 15th, 2000, in Milan, Italy. She was raised in the small, quiet town of Brianza. As of 2020, she is 20 years old and her sun sign is Gemini. Her father’s name is Alberto Vendramin and her mother’s name is Morena Lietti. Similarly, she has a younger brother named Giacomo Vendramin.
Beatrice Vendramin Career
- Beatrice is an actress, model, and singer since she was a child. In 2015, she started her acting career with ‘Alex & Co.’ where she played the lead role. Before Alex & Co. ever hit the airwaves, she was already friends with castmates including Saul Nanni and Eleonora Gaggero.
- In 2016 she had her debut on the big screen on the side of Matthew Modine, Giovanna Mezzogiorno, and Margherita Buy in Come diventare grandi, nonostante i genitori directed by Luca Lucini, where she interpreted a teenager dealing with the challenges that this phase of life brings about.
- In 2017 she played the role of Aurora in the successful Italian TV series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 with Vanessa Incontrada and Lino Guanciale. Apart from acting, she is also a good singer. She is featured on the single “Incredible”. Therefore, that can be found on the soundtrack to Alex & Co. She and Alex & Co. cast friend Leonardo Cecchi both sang on the single “Incredible”.
More about her career
- Likewise, Beatrice wrote an autobiography called ‘I piedi per terra’, ‘la testa nel cielo (Feet on the ground, head in the sky)’, that was released on November 16, 2017. Furthermore, she attended the 2016 Radio Disney Music Awards together with Giulia Guerrini. She has done modeling for Fashion catalogs as a child, and now she’s is represented by ‘Why Not Models’ in Italy.
- She is also a social media personality and has a huge number of followers on her Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok account. Beatrice became popular on Instagram by posting different fashion looks and moods as well as other pictures from his daily life.
- She joined Twitter in November 2015. Similarly, her self-titled YouTube channel was set up on December 23, 2015. Beatrice is famous on TikTok with thousands of followers. There, she is famous for creates a mix of lip-syncing, dance, transition, and comedy videos. Her talent and beautiful appearance are getting well praised as her acting prowess and hotness go side-by-side.
- She is dating a singer named Fred de Palma.
Beatrice Vendramin Body Measurements
- Beatrice is a beautiful girl and has an elegant personality. She has blonde hair and a pair of blue eyes. She is determined and charismatic. Beatrice stands tall at a height of 1,70 m and weighs 52 Kg. Moreover, Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 34-23-35 inches respectively. She walks in a shoe size of 8 (UK).
Beatrice Vendramin Social Media and Net Worth
- She is pretty famous on social media account. Beatrice has over 1 million followers on her ‘@beatricevendramin’ Instagram account. She is also available on Twitter with more than 841 followers. Similarly, her self-titled YouTube channel has amassed over 8.04K subscribers.
- She is also famous on TikTok with more than 532.5K followers and more than 2.4 million likes. Moreover, her official Facebook page has gathered over 21K followers. She has also shared her Gmail, AlbertoG@nextmanagement.com, for business inquires.
- Beatrice Vendramin earned an impressive net worth of 3 million of dollars over her artistic career.
Beatrice Vendramin Facts
- Her credits as a singer include having sung the song, Incredible along with her co-star, Leonardo Cecchi for the Disney show, Alex & Co.
- Beatrice Vendramin released her first book, I piedi per terra, la testa nel cielo (Feet on the ground, head in the sky) in the year 2017. She has dedicated the book to all her fans and supporters.
- Beatrice enjoys traveling a lot.
- She has been friends with Saul Nanni and Eleonora Gaggero even before they were all cast in the leading roles in Alex & Co., the Disney show created by Marina Efron Versiglia.
- Beatrice Vendramin joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on October 22, 2011.
- In 2016, she was cast as Emma Ferrari in the family comedy-drama film, Come diventare grandi nonostante i genitori (English: How to Grow Up Despite Your Parents), whose cast also included actors Leonardo Cecchi, Eleonora Gaggero, Saul Nanni, Federico Russo, Chiara Primavesi, and Giovanna Mezzogiorno.
- She was featured in the February 2017 issue of Vanity Fair.
- Beatrice Vendramin played the role of Aurora in a couple of episodes of the legal comedy-drama TV show, Non dirlo al mio capo (“Don’t Tell My Boss”), in the year 2018. Created by Giulio Manfredonia, the lead cast of the show includes Vanessa Incontrada, Lino Guanciale, Chiara Francini, Giorgia Surina, Andrea Bosca, Federico Riccardo Rossi, Massimo De Franchovic, and Magdalena Grochowska.
US.LUXURY @beatricevendramin, US LUXURY @beatricevendramin,
@beatricevendramin US.LUXURY, @beatricevendramin US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY Beatrice Vendramin, US LUXURY Beatrice Vendramin,
Beatrice Vendramin US.LUXURY, Beatrice Vendramin US LUXURY,
Leanna Bartlett has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. The famous Ukrainian model Leanna Bartlett came to the spotlight because of her modeling career. Leanna is a confident model and actress who has achieved so much fame by herself. Not only in modeling, but Leanna has left a remark in the movie industry also. Barlett has successfully earned 3.3m of followers in her Instagram. Leanna Bartlett is an Ukrainian model and social media superstar. She rose to fame for her extensive experience working car shows, particularly as a Toyo Tires girl. In 2013, she worked as a Rock Star Energy Girl. She began shooting with Guess in 2017.
Leanna Bartlett Height & Weight
How tall is Leanna Bartlett? She stands at a height of 1.73 m or 173 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. Her body measurements are 34-26-38 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well.
Leanna Bartlett Bio, Age & Family
How old is Leanna Bartlett? Her birthday falls on September 10, 1985. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Virgo. She was born in Kherson, Ukraine.
|Real Name||Leanna Bartlett|
|Famous As||Model, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||August 7, 1995|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||2 million of dollars|
Leanna Bartlett Boyfriend
The actress is currently dating a Canadian actor and producer Ryan Reynolds.
Leanna Bartlett Net Worth
What is the net worth of Leanna Bartlett? Leanna Bartlett earned an impressive net worth of 2 million of dollars over her career.
Leanna Bartlett Facts
- She’s obsessed with uploading images under her Instagram account.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She loves travelling and photography.
- She joined Instagram for entertainment later she suddenly went viral.
- Her hobbies includes dancing and singing.
- She is single at these moments.
- She is very close to her family members.
- She has hot, sizzling and curvaceous figure.
- Blue is her favorite color.
- Leanna made the images more stunning by letting her blonde tresses fall over the right side of her face.
- As a public figure, it is compulsory for them to be active in social media. Bartlett has earned 3.3 million followers on her Instagram account.
Emma Appleton has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Emma Appleton is an English actress and model, who played Feef Symonds in Channel 4’s TV spy thriller series Traitors and Princess Renfri in the Netflix fantasy series The Witcher. Emma Appleton is making headlines on the entertainment industry through her new role in the 2019s most anticipated Netflix’s TV series The Witcher. Emma played Feef Symonds on Channel 4’s TV spy thriller series Traitors. In the same way, Appleton played Fay Brookstone in the six episodes of Clique.
In the first season of The Witcher, Appleton was able to impress the viewers, not only with her acting but also with her fighting abilities.
Quick Facts of Emma Appleton
- Full Name-Emma Appleton
- Marital Status-Single
- Birthplace-Witney, Oxfordshire, England
- Active Year-2007
- Eye colour-Brown
- Hair colour-Brown
- Height-5′ 11″ (1.80 m)
- Online Presence-Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
A native of Witney
Emma Appleton was born in 1991 in Witney, Oxfordshire, England. Appleton holds a British nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. While growing up in Witney, she attended West Witney Primary School. Later, she joined Wood Green School.
Appleton developed a passion for modeling since her teenage. Initially, her career skyrocketed after she got cast in BBC Three series Clique. She portrayed the role of Fay Brookestone for six episodes in the series. In the same way, Emma portrayed Feef Symonds in six episodes of Channel 4’s spy thriller Traitors in 2019.
Emma Appleton’s big break came after she played the Princess Renfri in the Netflix fantasy series The Witcher. She starred the role alongside, Henry Cavill, Freya Allan, Eamon Farren, Anya Chalotra, MyAnna Buring, and Mimi Ndiweni. Well, the series is based on the book of the same name which is written by author Andrzej Sapkowski.
The role was one of the best ways for Appleton to reach among her fans and gained a good name in the industry. Her character is depicted as a more brutal version of Snow White in the book. The series will be renewed for the second season. As announced, it will return in December 2020 for season 2.
The main characters are all set to return according to the news that may venture into the epic battle between the army of Nilfgard, Geralt, and the Mages.
Who is Appleton Dating?
The Witcher star is currently single.
What’s her Net Worth?
The 28 years old British actress has earned a big chunk of money from her works. Primarily, her earnings come from her career as an actress and a model. Within a short span of work in the entertainment industry, she has given her best and often praises for her hard works. As per some sources, her net worth is around $500000 to $700000. In addition, the average salary of Actress in Hollywood is $50000 to $100000, so she must be earning in the same range.
Her co-star, Henry Cavill received $400000 which is $3.2 milion per season for his role in The Witcher. Apart, Appleton also receives a whopping amount from several endorsement deals and campaigns. She is currently enjoying a rich and lavish life from her earnings.
Jane Seymour Fonda, Jane Fonda, born on December 21, 1937. Jane Fonda has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Jane Fonda is an American actress, political activist, environmentalist, and former fashion model. Jane Fonda is the recipient of various accolades including two Academy Awards, two BAFTA Awards, seven Golden Globe Awards, a Primetime Emmy Award, the AFI Life Achievement Award, the Honorary Golden Lion, and the Cecil B. DeMille Award.
Jane Fonda Career
Born to socialite Frances Ford Seymour and actor Henry Fonda, Jane Fonda made her acting debut with the 1960 Broadway play There Was a Little Girl, for which she received a nomination for the Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Play, and made her screen debut later the same year with the romantic comedy Tall Story. Jane Fonda rose to prominence in the 1960s with such films as Period of Adjustment (1962), Sunday in New York (1963), Cat Ballou (1965), Barefoot in the Park (1967), and Barbarella (1968). Her first husband was Barbarella director Roger Vadim. A seven-time Academy Award nominee, Jane Fonda received her first nomination for They Shoot Horses, Don’t They? (1969), and went on to win the Academy Award for Best Actress twice in the 1970s, for Klute (1971) and Coming Home (1978). Her other nominations were for Julia (1977), The China Syndrome (1979), On Golden Pond (1981), and The Morning After (1986). Consecutive hits Fun with Dick and Jane (1977), California Suite (1978), The Electric Horseman (1979), and 9 to 5 (1980) sustained Fonda’s box-office drawing power, and she won a Primetime Emmy Award for her performance in the TV film The Dollmaker (1984).
Jane Fonda Career
In 1982, Jane Fonda released her first exercise video, Jane Fonda’s Workout, which became the highest-selling VHS of all time. It would be the first of 22 such videos over the next 13 years, which would collectively sell over 17 million copies. Divorced from her second husband Tom Hayden, Jane Fonda married billionaire media mogul Ted Turner in 1991 and retired from acting, following a row of commercially unsuccessful films concluded by Stanley & Iris (1990). Fonda divorced Turner in 2001 and returned to the screen with the hit Monster-in-Law (2005). Although Georgia Rule (2007) was her only other movie during the 2000s, in the early 2010s Jane Fonda fully re-launched her career. Subsequent films have included The Butler (2013), This Is Where I Leave You (2014), Youth (2015), Our Souls at Night (2017), and Book Club (2018). In 2009, Jane Fonda returned to Broadway after a 49-year absence from the stage, in the play 33 Variations which earned her a nomination for the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Play, while her major recurring role in the HBO drama series The Newsroom (2012–14) earned her two Primetime Emmy Award nominations. Jane Fonda also released another five exercise videos between 2009 and 2012. Fonda currently stars as Grace Hanson in the Netflix comedy series Grace and Frankie, which debuted in 2015 and has earned her nominations for a Primetime Emmy Award and three Screen Actors Guild Awards.
|Jane Fonda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1937|
Jane Fonda is an American actress, voiceover artist, producer, political activist, author, fitness guru, environmentalist, and former fashion model who is one of the most celebrated Hollywood actresses and has been the recipient of various accolades including Academy Awards, BAFTA Awards, Golden Globe Awards, Primetime Emmy Award, the AFI Life Achievement Award, the Honorary Golden Lion, and the Cecil B. DeMille Award. Some of her films include Coming Home, The China Syndrome, Julia, They Shoot Horses, Don’t They?, Klute, The Morning After, On Golden Pond, Barefoot in the Park, The Electric Horseman, The Dollmaker, and Tall Story.
Jane Fonda Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jayne Seymour Fonda
- Nicknames: Lady Jane
- Date of Birth: December 21, 1937
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Fitness Guru, Writer, Political Activist
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Father – Henry Fonda (Actor)
- Mother – Frances Ford Brokaw (Socialite)
- Siblings – Peter Fonda (Brother) (Actor), Frances de Villers Brokaw (Maternal Half-Sister)
- Others – Parky Devogelaere (Sister-in-law), Bridget Fonda (Niece) (Actress), Justin Fonda (Nephew) (Actor), Shirlee Fonda (Stepmother), Pilar Corrias (Neice) (Owner of Pilar Corrias Gallery in London), William Brace Fonda (Paternal Grandfather), Elma Herbetja (Paternal Grandmother), Eugene Ford Seymour (Maternal Grandfather), Mildred Sophie Bower (Maternal Grandmother)
Jane Fonda has been represented by:
- The Jane Fonda Foundation, Inc., Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jane Fonda has dated:
- Bruce Gilbert
- James Franciscus – Jane Fonda met actor James Franciscus in the drama class while in college. Jane was especially smitten by his passion for epic poem drama and by his ability to write one as well. She reportedly lost her virginity to James. However, about 2 years into their relationship, she was getting bored and his gift with prose was declining as well. Soon after, they were on their separate ways.
- Jose De Vicuna (1956) – Jane Fonda had a short affair with well-known Spanish director Jose De Vicuna in 1956.
- Claude Terrail – Jane was reported to have had an affair with Claude Terrail, who owned a number of three-star restaurants in Paris in the ’60s. They were seen side by side on quite a number of her visits to Paris.
- Giovanni Volpi (1957) – RUMOR
- Christian Marquand (1957) – She was RUMORed to have had a fling with French actor, screenwriter, and film director Christian Marquand in the year 1957.
- Sandy Whitelaw – Jane was introduced to Sandy Whitelaw in 1958 by her stepmother Afdera Franchetti. Sandy was one of Afdera’s former lovers. For one of their first dates, Sandy took Fonda to a party thrown by producer David Selznick (Sandy was working as a production assistant for Selznick) at the St. Regis hotel. They had an on-and-off relationship for a couple of years.
- William Wellman Jr. – Fonda was reported to be the actor William Wellman Jr’s first girlfriend.
- Robert Scheer – Jane had an affair with journalist and author Robert Scheer. In 1991, Scheer was working with Barry Golson to write her biography. By then, they had known each other for about 20 years. The biography was later shelved and it was reported that Fonda had prevailed over Scheer and his fellow writer.
- Michelle Phillips – Jane has reportedly dated The Mamas & the Papas band member Michelle Phillips. They broke up after dating for a brief time. However, the break-up was amicable as they continued to be close friends.
- Mick Jagger – If the reports are to be believed, Jane Fonda was one of the countless women the famous rock star Mick Jagger had seduced into his bed. She had run away with Rolling Stones frontman for a weekend.
- John Phillips – Fonda had a steamy affair with John Phillips, who was a lead vocalist and frontman of the rock band The Mamas & the Papas. He once claimed that Fonda had a threesome with him and actor Warren Beatty.
- Warren Beatty – Fonda first met Warren at the screen test for the movie, Parrish in 1959. Warren later revealed that they were like caged lions and indulged in quite steamy makeout sessions. Then, there was a cage of having a threesome involving Jane, Warren, and musician John Phillips. However, in an interview, years later, Jane would joke that she thought Warren was gay.
- Geraldo Rivera – Fonda had a short-lived fling with author and talk show host Geraldo Rivera. They had reportedly hooked up after a sporting event at the Madison Square Garden.
- Timmy Everett (1959-1961) – From 1959 to 1961, she was romantically involved with Timmy Everett, an actor, dancer, choreographer, and director.
- Andréas Voutsinas (1961-1963) – In 1961, she started going out with Greek actor and theater director Andréas Voutsinas but the duo eventually parted ways in 1963.
- Peter Mann (1961) – She was also linked with Peter Mann in 1961.
- Alain Delon (1963) – RUMOR
- Roger Vadim (1963-1973) – Jane first met film director Roger Vadim in December 1963 at her birthday party thrown by her French agent Olga Horstig. Apparently, Roger was the only guest at the party and he wanted to cast her in a sex comedy. Jane again met him at the Epinay Studios in Paris, where she was shooting and he had dropped in to meet a friend. That night, they went back to the hotel room but couldn’t have sex. In her biography, she would later claim that he sexually awakened her. The start of their relationship was less than ideal as within a year of their relationship, Vadim had blown away $150,000 Jane had inherited from her mother in gambling at casinos and racetracks. Also, Fonda had nagging suspicions that he was sleeping around. But she still decided to marry him in August 1965 in Las Vegas. In September 1968, she gave birth to a daughter Vanessa in Paris. She eventually divorced him in January 1973 after getting close to political activist Tom Hayden.
- Jay Sebring (1969) – She hooked up with Jay Sebring in 1969. He was a celebrity hairstylist and the founder of the hairstyling corporation Sebring International.
- Frank Gardner – Towards the end of the 70s, Jane found a mentor and new lover in political activist Frank Gardner. In a bid to establish her political activist credentials, she had got close to Gardner, who was married and involved in working with soldiers against the Vietnam War.
- Donald Sutherland (1970-1972) – Jane started an affair with actor Donald Sutherland in 1970. She had reportedly grown close to him while working in the movie, Klute. Another thing that tied them together was their work against the US government, which had prompted the FBI to keep a close eye on both. She would eventually dump him by saying that she was in that phase of life, which she couldn’t share with one man.
- Tom Hayden (1971-1990) – Fonda met Tom Hayden, an influential left activist in mid-1971. They met backstage after Jane had delivered an anti-war speech and she would later claim that there was an electric charge in that first meeting. Some weeks later, they had become lovers. After returning from Vietnam, where she had gone with Hayden’s support for the anti-war mission, she told Hayden that she wanted to have his child. Instead, they decided to get married with a ceremony held just three days after her divorce from Roger Vadim. In July 1973, she gave birth to a son, Troy O’Donovan Garity. In 1982, they decided to adopt an American-African teenage girl, Mary Luana Williams. Tom was jealous of her popularity. Even, the fact that she had poured millions to fund his political dreams didn’t change that. He would insist that his name should be written first (Tom and Jane) whenever they were mentioned together. There was also the case of him having affair behind her back. The night she turned 51, he told her that he was in love with another woman. She gathered all his belongings in a large plastic bag and tossed it out of the window. In June 1990, she got a divorce from him.
- Kris Kristofferson (1981) – It was RUMORed that she had an encounter with singer-songwriter and actor Kris Kristofferson in January 1981. They co-starred in the political thriller film, Rollover.
- Sven Nykvist – Jane went out with Swedish cinematographer Sven Nykvist just after his relationship with actress and model Mia Farrow came to an end. At the time of the affair, Jane was going through the most difficult phase of her marriage with Tom Hayden.
- Lorenzo Caccialanza (1989) – Jane had a short-lived affair with former soccer player and actor Lorenzo Caccialanza in 1989. They went out for about 6 months before she dumped him for Ted Turner.
- Ted Turner (1990-2001) – Jane first met business tycoon Ted Turner in 1988 for a breakfast to discuss a plausible movie on the Fonda family. However, Ted was distracted by her crumbling marriage with Tom Hayden and didn’t pay much attention to the movie. But Ted, who was known for his philandering ways, was smitten and actively pursued her. Although she wasn’t interested initially, she was thrilled that a successful businessman like Ted was trying to woo her. A couple of weeks after their first date, Ted took Jane to Montana, where he was looking to buy a sprawling ranch. She slept with him in a small cabin on the property. They got married in December 1991 at the ranch. However, the problems were there from the very start. Fonda would later reveal that Ted had cheated on him just a month after the wedding. She confronted him and hit him on the head with a mobile phone. Jane divorced Ted in May 2001 after getting fed up with his continuous cheating habits. She would get nearly $40 million in the divorce settlement. On his part, Ted would claim that he cried for 6 months after their split.
- Lynden Gillis (2007-2008) – Between 2007 and 2008, she was in a relationship with the widowered management consultant Lynden Gillis.
- Richard Perry (2009-2017) – Jane Fonda started dating music producer Richard Perry in October 2009. In a 2012 interview, she gushed about their love life insisting that she never had such a fulfilling love life. However, in January 2017, they decided to go separate ways stating the desire to live their life separately.
Race / Ethnicity
Jane Fonda is of Dutch, English, Scottish, French-Canadian, Italian, German, Belgian (Flemish), Norwegian and Cornish descent.
Jane Fonda Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: 6
- Body Measurements: 36-25-36
Jane has done endorsement work and appeared in TV commercials for:|
- L’Oréal Paris’ Age Re-Perfect product line (2006)
- Heifer International
- Lux Soap
Best Known For
- Starring in several critically acclaimed and commercially successful movies.
- Her activist work during the Vietnam War and later for women’s rights and activism.
Jane made her film debut in 1960 with the rom-com film Tall Story in the role of June Ryder.
First TV Show
In 1982, Jane made a guest appearance in the sitcom 9 to 5 as O’Neil.
Jane has made changes to her workout routine to make it more suitable for her advanced age. For example, she has stopped doing aerobic exercises after her knee surgery and hip replacement procedure. She has consciously gone for exercises with lower intensity and has swapped running with walking. She has also given up on horse riding completely.
Jane exercises in the gym 4 times a week where she uses light weights and resistance bands for her exercises. She also likes to go for Pilates workout sessions. Plus, she enjoys a series of outdoor activities such as hiking and skiing.
Regarding food, she believes in eating only when you are hungry and evenly spreading calorie intake all over the day. Jane believes that you should consume one-third of calories in the morning, one-third in the midday, and the remaining one-third in the evening.
She tries to avoid sugar completely and makes sure she is eating only fresh food. Jane tries to keep her red meat consumption to the minimum. Fonda eats a lot of vegetables, fruits, fish, and chicken. For snacks, she likes to go for low-fat cottage cheese and red grapes.
Jane Fonda Favorite Things
- Films She Has Worked In – They Shoot Horses, Don’t They? (1969), Klute (1971), Coming Home (1978), Julia (1977), The Dollmaker (1984)
- TV Shows – Empire, Masters of Sex, Homeland, American Crime, The voice
Jane Fonda Facts
- In 1997, the Empire UK magazine placed her on #83 on the list of “Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time”.
- In 1995, the Empire magazine had her on 21st position in the list comprising of “100 Sexiest Stars in Film History”.
- In November 1970, she was arrested by the authorities at the Cleveland Airport for having kicked a patrolman and a customs agent after they tried to detain her for having some 2,000 capsules in 105 bottles. However, she wasn’t charged with smuggling as she had the prescription for those capsules.
- In the Our Constellation feature of the Premiere Magazine, she was placed at the 32nd position in the list of “Greatest Movie Stars of All Time.”
- In 1972, she created a major controversy by posing on the North Vietnamese anti-aircraft guns that were used against American aircraft during the Vietnam War. She was termed as a traitor by many in the US for her antics.
- She turned down the role of the female lead in Doctor Zhivago (1965) as it was to be shot primarily in Spain for 9 months and she didn’t want to stay away from family for that long. She would later reveal that this was the decision she regretted the most.
- In 1994, she established Georgia Campaign for Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention (G-CAAP), which gives safe sex education and supports teenage mothers before, after, and during childbirth through various endeavors.
- In 2011, the Men’s Health magazine had her on the 9th spot in the list of “100 Hottest Women of All Time”.
- At the book signing event for her autobiography in Kansas City in April 2005, a Vietnam War veteran spit tobacco juice on her face for her controversial stand on Vietnam War.
- She was told that her mother Frances Seymour Brokaw died of heart failure. To keep her suicide secret from Jane, the newspaper and magazine subscriptions were canceled and staff and students at her high school were told not to discuss it.
- In April 2005, she released her autobiography, My Life So Far, in which she divided her life into three parts, each 30 years long.
- In September 2009, she was caught up in a controversy after she signed a letter protesting focus on Tel Aviv at the Toronto Film Festival. She later claimed that she regretted the language used in the letter, which was signed by 1500 well-known personalities.
- Jane and her father hold the distinction of being the first father and daughter duo to be nominated for the Oscars in the same year (1982).
- During the 2021 Golden Globes, she had received the Cecil B. DeMille Award.
Malala Yousafzai, born on 12 July 1997. Malala Yousafzai has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Malala Yousafzai is a Pakistani activist for female education and the youngest Nobel Prize laureate. Malala Yousafzai is known for human rights advocacy, especially the education of women and children in her native Swat Valley in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, northwest Pakistan, where the local Pakistani Taliban had at times banned girls from attending school. Her advocacy has grown into an international movement, and according to former Pakistani Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Malala Yousafzai has become “the most prominent citizen” of the country.
Malala Yousafzai Facts
The daughter of educational activist Ziauddin, Malala Yousafzai was born to a Pashtun family in Mingora, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Her family came to run a chain of schools in the region. Considering Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Benazir Bhutto as her role models, Malala Yousafzai was particularly inspired by her father’s thoughts and humanitarian work. In early 2009, when she was 11–12, Malala Yousafzai wrote a blog under a pseudonym for the BBC Urdu detailing her life during the Pakistani Taliban occupation of Swat. The following summer, journalist Adam B. Ellick made a New York Times documentary about her life as the Pakistani military intervened in the region. Malala Yousafzai rose in prominence, giving interviews in print and on television, and she was nominated for the International Children’s Peace Prize by activist Desmond Tutu.
Malala Yousafzai Facts
On 9 October 2012, while on a bus in the Swat District, after taking an exam, Malala Yousafzai and two other girls were shot by a Pakistani Taliban gunman in an assassination attempt in retaliation for her activism. The gunman fled the scene. Malala Yousafzai was hit in the head with a bullet and remained unconscious and in critical condition at the Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology, but her condition later improved enough for her to be transferred to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, UK. The attempt on her life sparked an international outpouring of support for Yousafzai. Deutsche Welle reported in January 2013 that Malala Yousafzai may have become “the most famous teenager in the world”.
Malala Yousafzai Facts
Following her recovery, Yousafzai became a prominent activist for the right to education. Based in Birmingham, Malala Yousafzai co-founded the Malala Fund, a non-profit organisation with Shiza Shahid, and in 2013, Malala Yousafzai co-authored I Am Malala, an international best seller. In 2012, Malala Yousafzai was the recipient of Pakistan’s first National Youth Peace Prize and the 2013 Sakharov Prize. In 2014, Malala Yousafzai was the co-recipient of the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize, along with Kailash Satyarthi of India. Aged 17 at the time, Malala Yousafzai was the youngest-ever Nobel Prize laureate. In 2015, Malala Yousafzai was a subject of the Oscar-shortlisted documentary He Named Me Malala. The 2013, 2014 and 2015, issues of Time magazine featured her as one of the most influential people globally. In 2017, Malala Yousafzai was awarded honorary Canadian citizenship and became the youngest person to address the House of Commons of Canada. Malala Yousafzai completed her secondary school education at Edgbaston High School, Birmingham in England from 2013 to 2017. From there Malala Yousafzai won a place at Oxford University and undertook three years of study for a Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics. Malala Yousafzai graduated in 2020.
|Malala Yousafzai Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1997|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Malala Yousafzai is a Pakistani social activist and the world’s youngest recipient of the Nobel Prize. Born in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan, Malala was inspired as a child by her father’s humanitarian deeds and philosophy. When she was in 7th grade, Malala started writing a blog, using a pseudonym, for the global broadcasting giant BBC, describing life under the Talibani militant occupation of her hometown and the surrounding Swat valley. Subsequently, The New York Times picked up on the story and made a documentary about her life. The documentary put her in the spotlight as the media started to cover her as a voice of peace and reason. In October 2012, as she was returning home in a school bus, Malala and 2 other girls were shot at by a Talibani militant. The assassination attempt was, supposedly, retaliation against her activism. Malala was hit in the head and remained in critical condition for a while.
As her condition gradually improved, she was transferred to the UK for further medical care. This dastardly attack on a teenager sparked international outrage against militancy in the region. Malala received an overwhelming outpouring of support from numerous governments, human rights organizations, and feminist groups. After recovering from her critical injuries, Malala became a vocal activist for the right to education, especially for girls. She based herself in the city of Birmingham and founded the Malala Fund, a non-profit organization that aims to help every girl under the age of 12, receive a formal education. Her advocacy has found several backers around the world and her slogan ‘books, not bullets’ has turned the idea of ‘education for all’ into a global movement. In 2017, She became the youngest ever United Nations ‘Messenger of Peace’.
Her birth date in July 12, 1997
Mingora, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
In Pakistan, Malala used to attend Khushal Public School, a chain of private schools run by her father. After moving to the United Kingdom, she attended Edgbaston High School, in Birmingham, from 2013 to 2017. As of October 2019, she was in the final year of a bachelor’s degree course in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics; which she was pursuing at Lady Margaret Hall, University of Oxford.
- Father – Ziauddin Yousafzai (Poet, Educational Activist, School Owner)
- Mother – Toor Pekai Yousafzai
- Siblings – Khushal Yousafzai (Younger Brother), Atal Yousafzai (Younger Brother)
She is represented by United Talent Agency (UTA), Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 1,60 m
Race / Ethnicity
- Always wears a headscarf
- Beautiful smile
- Beautiful eyes
Best Known For
Her social activism, especially in the field of education, for young and underprivileged girls
First TV Show
Malala made her TV show debut as “Herself” on the talk show Markus Lanz on October 8, 2013.
Malala Yousafzai Favorite Things
- Subjects – Philosophy, History
- Cricketers – Shahid Afridi, Sachin Tendulkar
- Sportsperson – Roger Federer
- Sport – Cricket
- Dish – Chicken curry with rice
- Comfort Food – Pizza, French Fries
- Singer – Katy Perry
- Movies – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Inside Out (2015), Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015), and Piku (2015)
- Actor – Shah Rukh Khan
- TV Show – The Big Bang Theory (2007-2019)
- Color – Purple
- Books – The Alchemist (1988) by Paulo Coelho, The Breadwinner (2000) by Deborah Ellis, A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini (2007), and Stolen Girls (2017) by Wolfgang Bauer
- Article Of Clothing – Shawls
- Travel Destination – Dubai
Malala Yousafzai Facts
- Her father always treated her as someone with special talents and used to encourage her to become a politician. She cites Pakistani politicians like Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Benazir Bhutto as her inspirations.
- At the age of just 11, in 2008, she spoke about education rights when her father took her to speak at the Peshawar press club. A year later, she joined the Institute for War and Peace Reporting’s ‘Open Minds Pakistan’ youth program, intending to help youngsters engage in social issues through journalism, debate, and dialogue.
- In early 2009, Malala started writing a blog for BBC Urdu, highlighting the brutality of militants who had taken over Swat valley. To ensure her safety, her blog was published under the pseudonym Gul Makai (which means cornflower).
- In her blogs, she also criticized the Pakistani military establishment for their lackadaisical approach towards controlling the Talibani militants.
- After her stint with BBC ended, her father approached the New York Times to make a documentary on the region’s plight. However, once it was released, Malala’s anonymity was also lost and her family started receiving regular death threats from the militants.
- In 2011, Malala became the inaugural recipient of Pakistan’s “National Youth Peace Prize”. Pakistan’s Prime Minister ordered the setting up of an IT campus in the Swat Degree College for Women at her request and a school was also renamed in her honor.
- In October 2011, she was nominated for the “International Children’s Peace Prize” by renowned South African activist, Archbishop Desmond Tutu. She did not win that year but was awarded in 2013.
- As Malala’s popularity rose, the threats to her life started to increase exponentially. The Taliban published death threats against her in newspapers and on her Facebook page. On October 9, 2012, a Taliban gunman shot her in the head, critically injuring her.
- Malala was airlifted to a military hospital in Peshawar, where she was operated upon. Once she was stable, she was moved to Birmingham for further rehab at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. After recovering, she made Birmingham her permanent residence.
- The assassination attempt on Malala sparked protests in several Pakistani cities. More than 2 million people signed the Right to Education campaign’s petition, which led to the ratification of the first-ever Right to Education Bill in Pakistan.
- After the attack on Malala, American singer Madonna dedicated her song Human Nature to her at a concert in Los Angeles and also had a temporary Malala tattoo on her back. American actress Angelina Jolie also donated USD 200K to the Malala Fund.
- On October 15, 2012, UN’s Special Envoy Gordon Brown launched a petition in her name, using the slogan ‘I am Malala’. The petition demanded that no child should be left out of school by 2015 in Pakistan.
- In 2013, she co-authored an autobiographical book titled I Am Malala, which became an international bestseller. The same year, she was honored with the “Ambassador of Conscience” award by Amnesty International.
- On July 12, 2013, her 16th birthday, Malala addressed the United Nations and called for worldwide access to education. The UN marked the event as “Malala Day.”
- Excerpts from her “Malala Day” speech were used as lyrics for the song Speak Out, which was broadcast on International Women’s Day in 2017.
- Time magazine honored her by naming her in its annual list of “100 Most Influential People” for 3 successive years – 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- In 2014, at the age of 17, she was the co-recipient of the “Nobel Peace Prize”, making her the youngest-ever Nobel laureate and the 2nd Pakistani to ever win a Nobel. The same year, she stated that she aimed to return to Pakistan after completing her education and run for the prime ministerial post. However, by 2018, she had dropped that idea, deciding to stay focused on activism.
- The Asteroid 316201 was renamed after Malala in 2015.
- On her 18th birthday in 2015, she launched a school in the Bekaa Valley, Lebanon, for Syrian refugee girls. It was set up by her organization, Malala Fund. The same year, a documentary titled He Named Me Malala was shortlisted for the Academy Awards.
- In 2017, she was given honorary citizenship of Canada and became the youngest person to address the country’s House of Commons.
- In September 2018, Malala published another book titled We Are Displaced: True Stories of Refugee Lives.
Tracee Ellis Ross, Tracee Joy Silberstein, born on October 29, 1972. Tracee Ellis Ross has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Tracee Ellis Ross is an American actress, singer, television host, producer and director. Tracee Ellis Ross is known for her lead roles in the television series Girlfriends (2000–2008) and Black-ish (2014–present). Tracee Ellis Ross owns Pattern Beauty, a hair-care line for curly hair.
Tracee Ellis Ross Career
Tracee Ellis Ross is the daughter of actress and Motown recording artist Diana Ross and Robert Ellis Silberstein. Tracee Ellis Ross began acting in independent films and variety series. Tracee Ellis Ross hosted the pop-culture magazine The Dish on Lifetime. From 2000 to 2008, Tracee Ellis Ross played the starring role of Joan Clayton in the UPN/CW comedy series Girlfriends, for which she received two NAACP Image Awards for Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series. Tracee Ellis Ross also has appeared in the films Hanging Up (2000), I-See-You.Com (2006), and Daddy’s Little Girls (2007), before returning to television playing Dr. Carla Reed on the BET sitcom Reed Between the Lines (2011), for which Tracee Ellis Ross received her third NAACP Image Award.
Tracee Ellis Ross Career
Since 2014, Tracee Ellis Ross has played the starring role of Dr. Rainbow Johnson in the ABC comedy series Black-ish. Her work on the series has earned her three NAACP Image Awards and a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy. Tracee Ellis Ross has also received nominations for two Critics’ Choice Television Awards and four Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series. In 2019, Tracee Ellis Ross co-created a prequel spin-off of Black-ish titled Mixed-ish. In 2020, Tracee Ellis Ross starred and recorded the soundtrack album for the musical film, The High Note.
|Tracee Ellis Ross Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1972|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tracee Ellis Ross is an American actress, singer, model, comedian, television host, voiceover artist, writer, and producer who is known for her roles in shows and movies like Joan Clayton in Girlfriends, Dr. Rainbow “Bow” Johnson in Black-ish, Grown-ish, and Mixed-ish, Dr. Carla Reed in Reed Between the Lines, Kristin in Labor Pains, Gloria Parkes in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Grace Davis in The High Note, Ellen in Private Practice, and Cynthia in Daddy’s Little Girls.
Tracee Joy Silberstein
Her birth date in October 29, 1972
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tracee went to Riverdale Country School and The Dalton School in New York. She was also enrolled at the Institut Le Rosey in Switzerland.
For higher education, she went to Brown University in Rhode Island from where she graduated in 1994 with a degree in theater.
She also took classes at the famed William Esper Acting Studio to hone her performance skills.
Actress, Singer, Voiceover Artist, Model, Comedian, Producer, Television Host, Writer
- Father – Robert Ellis Silberstein (Music Business Manager)
- Mother – Diana Ross (Motown Singer, Actress)
- Siblings – Evan Ross (Younger Half-Brother) (Actor and Musician), Rhonda Ross Kendrick (Half-Sister) (Actress), Ross Naess (Half-Brother) (Producer), Chudney Ross (Younger Sister) (Producer)
- Others – Arthur ‘T-Boy’ Ross (Uncle) (Singer), Fred Ross Sr. (Maternal Grandfather), Ernestine Lillian Moten (Maternal Grandmother), George Silberstein (Paternal Grandfather), Charlotte Lasky (Paternal Grandmother)
Tracee has been represented by PMK*BNC, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 1,70 m
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tracee Ellis Ross has dated:
- Henry Simmons (2005) – Tracee was reported to be going out with actor Henry Simmons in 2005. They made a couple of public appearances including attending Hewlett-Packard sponsored fashion show for the rape foundation.
- Chris Webber (2007) – Tracee Ellis was reported to be in a relationship with former basketball star Chris Webber in 2007. They went out for a couple of months before going separate ways.
- DeRay Davis (2014) – Tracee had a brief relationship with the actor and comedian DeRay Davis in 2014.
- Nas – Tracee had RUMORed to be hooked up with the rapper Nas for a brief period.
- Kanye West – The rapper Kanye West hooked up with Tracee before he started dating model Amber Rose. They had grown close while working on the music video for The New Workout Plan. They reportedly even had threesome intercourse which also involved actress Nia Long. This had happened after they had got together for the shooting of the song Touch the Sky.
- Bu Thiam (2011-2013) – Tracee Ellis started going out with Akon’s brother and Def Jam executive Bu Thiam in 2011. They dated for around two years before ending their relationship in an acrimonious way in 2013. It was reported that he was jealous of her still being hung up on Kanye West and he had even assaulted her in a fit of rage.
Race / Ethnicity
Tracee is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on her father’s side and has African-American ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Beautiful eyes and hair.
34-27-35 in or 86-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Best Known For
Being cast in the leading role of Joan Clayton in the comedy series, Girlfriends and as Dr. Rainbow Johnson in the comedy-drama series, Black-ish.
In 1996, she first appeared in the role of Kiki in Far Harbor.
First TV Show
In 2000, Tracee was first seen in the MTV sketch comedy series The Lyricist Lounge Show in various roles.
Tracee works out regularly to keep her svelte figure in the best shape possible. However, she is not a fan of traditional workout routines as she believes such workouts have rigidity in a way it forces the body to conform to a certain figure and shape.
Instead, she relies on the Gyrotonic workout to get her desired fitness results, which she started doing in 2000 after being introduced by actress Wendie Mallick. This workout focuses on rhythmic physical movements that are influenced by breathing patterns. It is considered as a mishmash of yoga, tai chi, gymnastics, and dancing.
Her typical diet plan is like this:
- Breakfast – Cereal with almond milk.
- Lunch – Hard-boiled eggs with quinoa and crushed Brazilian nuts with sautéed Zucchini
- Dinner – Broiled steak with olive oil and salad comprising of onions, apples, lemon, and olive oil.
- Snack – To curb her hunger in between meals, she prefers avocado toast, apple with peanut butter, or Boulder Canyon potato chips and olives.
Tracee Ellis Ross Favorite Things
- Hair Products – Kerastase mask conditioner, Moroccan oil, Avocado Oil
- Co-Stars – Marcia Gay Harden, Anthony Anderson, Natasha Lyonne
- Dessert – Strawberry mochi ice cream
- Acting Medium – Theater
- Animal – Giraffe
- Colors – Red, jewel tone, pink
- Lunch Meat – Salami
- Books – In Cold Blood (By Truman Capote), Secret History (By Donna Tartt)
- Writer – Dave Eggers
Tracee Ellis Ross Facts
- After graduating from college, she worked as an editor and fashion contributor for leading magazines such as Mirabella and New Yorker.
- She has tried her hand at the motivational speaking circuit and has hosted a workshop called Tapping Into Your Creative Well.
- From 2000 to 2008, she played the role of Joan Carol Clayton, Esq., the unofficial “den mother” of the group, in the television sitcom, Girlfriends, and this role won her many accolades including BET Comedy Award for “Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series” and NAACP Image Award for “Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series”.
- She has been an active supporter of the social service programs such as Aviva Family and Children Services in Los Angeles.
- She appeared as Alyssa in the 2011 comedy-drama anthology television film, Five, for which she was nominated for the NAACP Image Award for “Outstanding Actress in a Television Movie, Mini-Series or Dramatic Special” as well as the Black Reel Award for “Outstanding Actress in a Television Movie or Mini-Series”.
- For her social and volunteer work, she was declared the “Volunteer of the Year” by the Los Angeles Urban League.
- Tracee has worked as an activist with the Big Brother Big Sister program, which provides support and advice to the youth to reach their full potential.
- Tracee had hosted the 2018 American Music Awards (AMAs).
- Alongside Dakota Johnson, Kelvin Harrison Jr., Zoë Chao, Bill Pullman, Eddie Izzard, and Ice Cube, she co-starred as Grace Davis, a legendary R&B singer, in the 2020 comedy-drama film, The High Note.
- During the 2020 People’s Choice Awards, she was honored with the ‘Fashion Icon of 2020’.
Gina Alexis Rodriguez-LoCicero, Gina Alexis Rodriguez, Gina Rodriguez, born on July 30, 1984. Gina Rodriguez has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Gina Rodriguez is an American actress. Gina Rodriguez is known for her leading role as Jane Villanueva in The CW satirical romantic dramedy series Jane the Virgin (2014–2019), for which Gina Rodriguez received a Golden Globe Award in 2015. Born and raised in Chicago, Gina Rodriguez began her career in 2003 in theater productions and made her screen debut in an episode of the police procedural drama series Law & Order. Her breakthrough came in 2012, in the independent musical-drama film Filly Brown. Gina Rodriguez has gone on to star in such films as Deepwater Horizon (2016), Ferdinand (2017), Annihilation (2018), Miss Bala (2019), Someone Great (2019) and Scoob! (2020). Gina Rodriguez also voices the titular character of the Netflix animated action-adventure series Carmen Sandiego.
Gina Rodriguez made her screen debut appearing in an episode of Law & Order in 2004. Gina Rodriguez later has appeared on Eleventh Hour, Army Wives and The Mentalist. On October 19, 2011, Gina Rodriguez landed the recurring role, Beverly, in the soap opera series The Bold and the Beautiful. Gina Rodriguez received a role in the musical film Go for It!, for which she received a 2011 Imagen Awards nomination. In 2012, Gina Rodriguez played young hip-hop artist Majo Tenorio in the independent musical-drama film Filly Brown, for which she won an Imaged Award. Gina Rodriguez received good reviews for her performance in film. Gina Rodriguez also was the recipient of the Best Actor Award at the First Run Film Festival in New York. On June 9, 2013, Gina won the Inaugural Lupe Award. On April 16, 2013, during an interview, Gina Rodriguez revealed Gina Rodriguez was offered a role in the Lifetime television series Devious Maids, but turned it down. On October 16, 2013, Gina Rodriguez joined the cast of the movie Sleeping With The Fishes. Gina Rodriguez is also working on an album.
On February 27, 2014, Entertainment Weekly announced that Gina Rodriguez would play the titular role of Jane Villanueva in Jane the Virgin, for which she went on to win a Golden Globe Award. On June 4, 2014, Gina Rodriguez joined the cast of the upcoming drama film Sticky Notes. In August 2015, Gina Rodriguez co-hosted the 2015 Teen Choice Awards with Ludacris and Josh Peck. Gina Rodriguez voiced Mary in the animated film The Star, which was released in November 2017, and played Anya in the science fiction thriller film Annihilation, opposite Natalie Portman. Gina Rodriguez also voices Carmen Sandiego in the Netflix animated series Carmen Sandiego which premiered on January 18, 2019. In March 2018, Netflix announced that they had acquired the live-action film rights for Carmen Sandiego and that Gina Rodriguez would star as Sandiego in the film. In 2019, Gina Rodriguez starred as the title character in the action thriller film Miss Bala. In the same year, it was announced that Gina Rodriguez was cast in the upcoming Netflix science fiction thriller Awake. Gina Rodriguez also voiced the role of Velma Dinkley in the computer animated adventure film Scoob!.
Gina Alexis Rodriguez
Her birth date in July 30, 1984
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Rodriguez went to St. Ignatius College Prep in Chicago, Illinois.
At 16, Gina entered Columbia University‘s Theatrical Collaboration. Then, she was enrolled into New York University‘s Tisch School of the Arts.
In 2006, she received her Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree after completing 4 years of training at Atlantic Theater Company and Experimental Theatre Wing.
- Father – Genaro Rodriguez (Retired Professional Boxing Referee)
- Mother – Magali Rodriguez
- Siblings – Ivelisse Rodriguez Simon (Oldest Sister) (Investment Banker), Rebecca Rodriguez
Intellectual Artists Management
5 ft 3½ in or 1,61 m
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gina Rodriguez dated:
- Henri Esteve (2014-2015) – From September 2014 to September 2015, the actors Gina and Henri dated each other.
- Ben Schwartz (2016-2017) – In January 2016, actors Gina and Ben Schwartz were seen together enjoying a boxing match in Los Angeles. They were rumored to be dating together for a year until 2017.
- Joe LoCicero (2016-Present) – Actor and model, Joe LoCicero first met Gina in 2016 while filming an episode of “Jane the Virgin”. But, they started dating 6 months later when they met again in the gym. In December 2016, the couple made their relationship official by posting a picture on Instagram with elephants in Thailand. In January 2017, the duo was seen publicly together for the first time during SAG Awards 2017. In August 2018, Gina confirmed her engagement with Joe to People magazine. They are going strong as of now.
Race / Ethnicity
Her parents are Puerto Rican while also having Jewish heritage in her family.
- Majestic beauty
She was announced as Kipling‘s brand ambassador in April 2015.
She was raised Catholic.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Jane Villanueva in The CW’s romantic comedy-drama series Jane the Virgin.
Gina is also known for playing Majo Tonorio in the 2012 film Filly Brown.
She debuted with the 2008 film Calling It Quits for her role as a day player.
First TV Show
In 2004, Gina played the role as Yolanda in the NBC police procedural and legal drama series Law & Order in just one episode entitled “Enemy.”
As Gina’s dad was a referee in boxing, she grew up in boxing. She now likes boxing too much. Here is a video of her boxing session, which she posted on Instagram.
Boxing is not just her only workout. She keeps bringing variations in it. In October 2015, she ran a half-marathon in San Francisco for which she did lots of running.
While working out, she doesn’t listen to pumped up music. Soft music does the trick for her.
Gina Rodriguez Favorite Things
- Food – Pollo guisado, mofongo, tostones
- Britney Spears Song – …Baby One More Time
Gina Rodriguez Facts
- When she was 7, Gina was performing at Fantasia Juvenil, a salsa dance company. She did salsa dancing until 17.
- Since 19, she had suffered from a thyroid condition.
- Gina’s education at NYU Tisch School Of Arts was funded by her older sister, Ivelisse.
- She always lives by the mantra “I can and I will.”
- She has a pooch named, Casper.
- Her retired professional boxing referee dad always wanted to have a son and name him Genaro, Jr, but he got her [Gina] instead. Hence, she has been named, Gina.
- Her best Halloween costume ever was Willy Wonka.
- Gina (along with Josh Peck and Ludacris) hosted the Teen Choice Awards 2015.
Lynda Jean Cordova Carter, Lynda Carter, born on July 24, 1951. Lynda Carter has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Lynda Carter is an American actress, singer, songwriter, model, and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss World USA 1972 and finished in the Top 15 at the Miss World 1972 pageant. Lynda Carter is best known as the star of the American live-action television series Wonder Woman, in the role of Diana Prince / Wonder Woman. The role was based on the DC comic book fictional superheroine character of the same name, and aired on ABC and later on CBS from 1975 to 1979.
Lynda Carter Career
In 1972, Lynda Carter won a local Arizona beauty contest and gained national attention in the United States by winning Miss World USA 1972, representing Arizona. In the international Miss World 1972 pageant, representing the United States Lynda Carter reached the Top 15. She took acting classes at several New York acting schools during the early 1970s. One of her acting partners during this time was future CBS president Les Moonves. Lynda Carter made her first acting appearance in an episode of the 1974 police drama Nakia entitled “Roots of Anger”. Lynda Carter began making appearances on such TV shows as Starsky and Hutch and Cos, as well as appearances in several “B” movies.
Lynda Carter Career
Wonder Woman, the fictional superheroine character was created by the American psychologist and writer William Moulton Marston and artist Harry G. Peter in 1941 for DC Comics. Conceived in the wake of the popularity of Superman, Marston designed his creation as counter-programming to the Man of Steel. The Diana Prince/Wonder Woman character is also called the Amazing Amazon, the Spirit of Truth, Themyscira’s Champion, and the Goddess of Love and War. Wonder Woman was an instant hit with readers and for the last 76 years, the character has been the world’s most prominent DC comic book female superhero.
Lynda Carter Career
Lynda Carter’s acting career took off when she landed the starring role on Wonder Woman as the title character and her secret identity, Diana Prince. The savings Lynda Carter had set aside from her days of touring on the road with her band to pursue acting in Los Angeles were almost exhausted, and Lynda Carter was close to returning to Arizona when Lynda Carter’s manager informed her that Joanna Cassidy had lost the role and Lynda Carter had the part of Wonder Woman. Lynda Carter’s earnest performance greatly endeared her to both fans and critics and as a result, Lynda Carter continues to be closely identified with Wonder Woman. The Wonder Woman series lasted for three seasons, which aired on ABC and later on CBS from 1975 to 1979. Lynda Carter’s performance, rooted in the character’s inherent goodness combined with a comic-accurate costume and a catchy theme song made for a depiction that was nothing less than iconic.
|Lynda Carter Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1951|
Linda Jean Córdova Carter
Her birth date in July 24, 1951
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Lynda Carter went to the Globe High School in Globe, Arizona. She later got enrolled at the Arcadia High School in Phoenix.
She then got admission to Arizona State University. However, she dropped out of the university to focus on her music career.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Beauty pageant titleholder
- Father – Colby Carter
- Mother – Juanita Carter
- Siblings – Vincent Carter (Older Brother), Pamela Carter (Older Sister)
- Others – Elijah Vincent Carter (Paternal Grandfather), Doris Moss Slightam (Paternal Grandmother)
Lynda Carter is represented by Dorit Simone Management & Productions.
Soundtrack, Video games, Pop, Jazz
Epic Records, Potomac Productions
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lynda Carter has dated:
- Ron Samuels (1977-1982). Lynda and her first husband Ron Samuels, a former talent manager were good friends for a very long time before they got married. It has been alleged that they didn’t get romantically involved until a couple of months before their marriage in 1977. They eventually decided to go separate ways in 1982.
- Robert Altman. Carter and Robert Altman, who is a well-known lawyer, were introduced to each other by a mutual friend. In January 1984, she got married to him in a lavish wedding ceremony and moved to Washington to live with her new husband. In January 1988, she gave birth to a boy, James. They welcomed a baby girl, Jessica into their family in 1990.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Caucasian and Hispanic)
On her father’s side, she has Scots-Irish, German and English ancestry, while, on her mother’s side, she is of French, Spanish, and Mexican descent.
- Green eyes
- Statuesque figure
Lynda Carter has served as a spokesmodel for Maybelline cosmetics. Also, she has appeared in TV commercials for the following brands:
- Lens Express contact lenses
- Maybelline Moisture Whip Lipstick
- Maybelline Mousse Makeup
- Maybelline Moisture Whip Moisturizer
- Google Chromebook (Her Wonder Woman footage was used)
Plus, she has been featured in print ads for the following brands:
- Novartis Pharmaceutical Corp
- Maybelline’s Performing Mascara
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Prince / Wonder Woman in the superhero action TV series, Wonder Woman. The show was originally broadcast on ABC and was later aired on CBS as well.
- Having won the Miss World USA beauty pageant in 1972 and finishing as a semi-finalist in the subsequent Miss World competition.
In May 1978, she released her debut studio album, Portrait.
In 1976, she made her theatrical film debut in the leading role in the crime drama flick, Bobbie Jo and the Outlaw.
First TV Show
In 1974, Lynda made her first TV show appearance in the Roots of Anger episode of crime drama TV series, Nakia.
Lynda Carter isn’t a fan of gym workout sessions. Instead, she prefers to go for more traditional and relaxing routines to keep herself fit. If the place she is living in rents bikes, she likes to hire one to cruise through the city. Otherwise, she prefers to put on good tennis shoes and walk around.
When it comes to diet, she likes to keep it simple and natural as well. If she is staying in a hotel, she absolutely stays away from snack bars and instead, orders a raw vegetable platter to soothe her hunger.
Lynda Carter Favorite Things
- Cities – Nashville
- Must-Have Travel Necessities – Shampoo, Conditioner, Sunscreen
- Travel Destinations – Myanmar and Tanzania
- Lipstick – Chanel Long Wearing Lipstick #7501, Dior Gloss, and Lipstick Queen in Medieval
- Beauty Peeve – False eyelashes
- Fragrance – Strange Invisible
Lynda Carter Facts
- Lynda had the reputation of performing stunts on her own in the TV series, Wonder Woman. In fact, for the Anschluss ’77 episode of season 2, she opted to hang from a chopper for the stunt.
- While studying in high school, she used to perform in multiple bands. She even joined hands with two of her cousins to start a music band, The Relatives at the age of 17.
- Her first big music gig was to perform for three months for the opening of the music show held at the Sahara Hotel in Las Vegas. As she was still under 21 years of age, she had to sneak in through the kitchen.
- She annually hosts the Lynda Carter Golf Tournament to raise funds for the charity.
- She is a staunch Democrat party supporter and in the run-up to the 2016 Presidential Elections, she strongly endorsed Hillary Clinton, who also happens to be her good friend.
- She was initially cast in the role of Playboy Playmate Bunny in the 1979 movie, Apocalypse Now. However, the shooting was interrupted by a storm, which resulted in two months break and by the time shooting restarted, she had returned to the US to resume work on Wonder Woman, leading movie producers to delete her scenes and reshoot with Colleen Camp.
- In March 2008, she was placed on the #3 spot on the list featuring Sexiest Women of TV by Wizard magazine.