Anna Cooke Kendrick, Anna Kendrick, born on August 9, 1985. Anna Kendrick has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Anna Kendrick is an American actress and singer. Anna Kendrick began her career as a child in theater productions. Her first starring role was in the 1998 Broadway musical High Society, for which Anna Kendrick earned a nomination for the Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical. Anna Kendrick made her film debut in the musical comedy Camp (2003), and rose to prominence for her role in The Twilight Saga (2008–2012). Kendrick achieved further recognition for the comedy-drama film Up in the Air (2009), which earned her a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, and for her starring role in the Pitch Perfect film series (2012–17). Anna Kendrick also had prominent roles in films such as the action comedy Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010), the comedy drama 50/50 (2011), the crime drama End of Watch (2012), the musical fantasy Into the Woods (2014), the drama Cake (2014), the comedy Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (2016), the animated comedy Trolls (2016), the comic thriller A Simple Favor (2018), the fantasy comedy Noelle (2019), and the animated sequel Trolls World Tour (2020). Anna Kendrick also sang on various soundtracks for her films and published a memoir, Scrappy Little Nobody, in 2016.
|Anna Kendrick Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1985|
Anna Kendrick is an American actress, voiceover artist, theatre artist, singer, and producer who has given several critically acclaimed on-screen performances and has also gained popularity with her theatre roles in projects like A Little Night Music and High Society as well as for releasing her song titled Cups. Some of her popular roles came in shows and movies like Up in the Air, Pitch Perfect film series, Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, Love Life, What to Expect When You’re Expecting, The Twilight Saga, Into the Woods, Trolls, and The Accountant.
Anna Cooke Kendrick
Her birth date in August 09, 1985
Portland, Maine, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Anna attended Longfellow Elementary School, later Lincoln Middle School, and finally Deering High School in Portland, Maine in 2003.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Theatre Artist, Singer, Producer
- Father – William K. Kendrick (History Teacher)
- Mother – Janice (née Cooke) (Accountant)
- Siblings – Michael Cooke Kendrick (Older Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Ronald Allison Cooke (Maternal Grandfather), Ruth Edna Small (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by:
- Simon & Schuster, Book Publisher, New York City, New York, United States
- Baker Winokur Ryder Public Relations, Public Relations Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 2 in or 1,57 m
48 kg or 106 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Kendrick has dated:
- Edgar Wright (2009-2013) – English director Edgar Wright first met Anna on the set of the 2010 movie “Scott Pilgrim vs The World”. Edgar was directing this movie and Anna had acted. The duo separated in March 2013.
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2011) – A RUMOR. Jake and Anna were seen hanging out together in 2011 but nothing serious came out of the speculations.
- Ben Richardson (2014-2020) – In April 2014, she started dating British cinematographer Ben Richardson and the duo kept their relationship low key and lived very private lives. However, in 2020, it was speculated that they had parted ways.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Irish, and Scottish descent.
- Sense of humor
- Less than average women height
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Anna has appeared in the Newcastle Football Super Bowl commercial.
Best Known For
- Appearing in Twilight film series for her role as Jessica Stanley. She is a part of this series since the film’s first release in 2008.
- She is also known for her role as Natalie Keener in the 2009 movie “Up in the Air”.
As a Singer
Anna has released a song titled Cups (When I’m Gone) in 2013 from the movie Pitch Perfect. It was certified as 2x Platinum by RIAA. The single peaked at #6 on Billboard Hot 100 in the US. She has also appeared in that single as herself.
Anna appeared in the 2003 independent musical film Camp for her role as Fritzi Wagner.
First TV Show
Kendrick guest appeared in American musical comedy-drama series Viva Laughlin for her role as Holly in 2007 in an episode titled “What a Whale Wants”.
Though, before this, she had also appeared in a TV movie in 2003 The Mayor as Sadie Winterhalter.
Anna takes the workout seriously. She goes for running or sometimes does elliptical training. Anna enjoys doing yoga when she is feeling good.
She is a foodie too. It becomes almost impossible for her to stop herself from eating, what she craves for. But, it’s a good thing that she eats all in moderation. As she is very slim, her metabolism must be good.
Anna Kendrick Favorite Things
- Movies – The Women (1939), Hot Fuzz (2006), Wet Hot American Summer (2001)
- Restaurant – Taco Bell
Anna Kendrick Facts
- She is close friends with singer Adam Lambert since she was 18.
- Anna’s career started at the age of 10.
- In 2011, Anna was listed #15 in “25 Beauties (and Hotties) at 25” by People magazine.
- Cate Blanchett is her style icon.
- She likes beards. When she met Jake Gyllenhaal at the End of Watch premiere, the first thing she did was to scratch his beard.
- In 2013, she filmed a “Funny or Die” video with K-Pop group f(x).
- She is a huge fan of “Lord of the Rings”.
- She was Jason Reitman‘s first and the only choice for Up in the Air, a role for which she was nominated for the 2010 Academy Award for “Best Supporting Actress”.
US.LUXURY @annakendrick47, US LUXURY @annakendrick47,
@annakendrick47 US.LUXURY, @annakendrick47 US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY Anna Kendrick, US LUXURY Anna Kendrick,
Anna Kendrick US.LUXURY, Anna Kendrick US LUXURY,
Jacqueline Erika Tham, Jacqueline Tham, Erika Tham is one of the most beautiful women in the world, without a shadow of a doubt and, absolutely undeniably. Erika Tham could win the Miss Universe parade, if she wanted to. Erika Tham’s immeasurable and splendid beauty contrasts with her humility and simplicity in everyday life. Erika Tham has a very respectful and attentive treatment with her entourage of fans. Jacqueline Erika Tham, Jacqueline Tham, Erika Tham was born in Singapore on December 15, 1999. Erika Tham has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Erika Tham is a Canadian actress known as “Corki Chang” on the hit Nickelodeon television series Make It Pop. In the series Erika Tham is a member of a K-pop band XO-IQ. Together with her three friends “Sun Hi Song” (role played by Megan Lee) “Jodi Meppa” (played by Louriza Tronco) and “Caleb Davis” (role played by Dhale Wibley) they have a top career in the series. Erika Tham is the youngest of the group and is one year ahead of school. Erika Tham has been playing the guitar since she was seven. Erika Tham has already lived in 7 different countries. Erika Tham also guest-starred on another Canadian youth series, The Other Kingdom, in 2016.
|Erika Tham Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Erika Tham is a Canadian actress and singer, best known for her recurring role of Corki Chang in the Nickelodeon TV series Make It Pop between 2015 and 2016, which followed 3 young Asian female best friends in lead roles, trying to follow their dreams of becoming musicians, played by actresses Megan Lee and Louriza Tronco. In 2015, she appeared as herself in the Nickelodeon’s Ho Ho Holiday Special TV movie, and in 2016 had a minor role of the character Quirky in an episode of the Nickelodeon’s TV series The Other Kingdom. Erika’s earliest start in the world of television was her contribution to the broadcasting of the Closing Ceremony event at the 29th Olympic Games in Beijing, China, in 2008, when the hosting honors were handed over from China to England. After a short break from acting that she used to focus on other things, Erika Tham came back in the role of the Sadie Stanley‘s childhood friend and later enemy, Bonnie Rockwaller in the action-comedy movie Kim Possible (2019), alongside well-known actresses Ciara Riley Wilson and Alyson Hannigan.
Jacqueline Erika Tham
Her birthdate December 15, 1999
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Because she lived in 7 different countries before she turned 15 years old, Erika had to attend different IB (International Baccalaureate) online schools, as well as private British schools to keep up with her education.
Erika later attended Stagedoor Manor, a theater summer camp in New York City, New York, United States.
She also enrolled in ISTA (International Snow Training Academy) in Australia and Beijing.
- Father – Cheng Tham
Erika Tham is represented by:
- Agency for the Performing Arts (APA) (Talent Agent Theatrical) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Authentic Talent and Literary Management (Manager) in Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Platform Public Relations (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States
Vocals, Violin, Cello
5 ft 3 in or 1,60 m
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Erika Tham is of Chinese-Malaysian descent on her paternal side, and Dutch, Ukrainian, and Canadian descent on her maternal side.
She often dyes her hair with ‘Dark Brown’ hair ends.
- Short, slim physique
- Bright white teeth
- Fuller Lips
- Prominent cheekbones
- Dimpled smile
- Thin nose
Erika Tham has endorsed brands such as:
- Cures Studio Nails (2015)
- Untied Clothing (2016)
- Make Up For Ever (2016)
- Ipsy (2016)
- Louise & Eleanor (2016)
- Vuddha Raw (2016)
- Rupert Aquino Photography (2016)
- CarSun (2016)
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Chain (2016)
Best Known For
- Starring in Nickelodeon’s TV series Make It Pop (2015-2016) as Corki Chang
- Having one of the lead roles in the TV movie Kim Possible (2019) as Bonnie Rockwaller
- Appearing in a minor role of Quirky in Nickelodeon’s TV series The Other Kingdom in 2016
- Appearing as herself in the short feature-film The Stanford Letter in 2016
As a Singer
Erika Tham made her first appearance as a singer in the TV series Make It Pop on Nickelodeon channel in 2015 and 2016, and has performed numerous songs as part of the soundtrack, such as I Love We’re Doing It, and Jingle bells and also played the violin on the show. In addition, Erika has shared various covers of popular songs with her Instagram followers, such as one of Sam Smith‘s hit song Stay With Me in November 2018.
First TV Show
Erika Tham made her first TV show appearance as Corki on the comedy series, Make It Pop in 2015.
Erika hasn’t shared a lot about her workout routine, but because she takes a lot of road-trips, it’s almost guaranteed that hiking for long distances is responsible for her slim physique. She also does boxing occasionally and is actively trying to find new ways to exercise.
She takes great care of her diet, and always eats a healthy breakfast to start the day, often consisting of brie cheese, which is her favorite, along with bananas, strawberries, plums, oatmeal, peanuts, and blueberries.
Erika Tham Favorite Things
- Activity – Singing, Acting, Swimming, Boxing, Traveling, Ice-Skating
- Interests – Photography, Painting, Fashion, Science, Art, Studying History, Shopping
- Place – Museum, Beach, Disneyland
- Artist – Andy Warhol
- Superhero – Iron Man
- Food – Pizza, Brie Cheese
- Pizza Toppings – Feta Cheese, Artichokes
- Book – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Music Group – Marina and the Diamonds
- Childhood Toy – Stuffed dog
- Rapper – Drake
- Drake’s Album – If You’re Reading This, It’s Too Late
- Artist Movement – Pop Art
- Flower – Blue Hydrangea, White Rose
- Fast Food Place – The Burger’s Priest in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Fashion Inspiration – Thailand boutiques, East Coast style
- Animal – Cat, Dog, Dolphin
Erika Tham Facts
- She decided to send a self-recorded tape for the role in Make It Pop series and being invited to read out the lines was her 2nd ever professional audition.
- English is her first language because she went to British private schools since she was 7. It was at that time that she got interested in acting as well.
- She has 2 dogs, white poodles named Pava and Lova.
- She met Camila Cabello at the HALO Awards event in November 2015.
- Erika claims her habits of overthinking and over-analyzing things come from her being a Sagittarius.
- She often paints blue hydrangeas and red roses in oil on canvas, which are 2 of her favorite flowers.
- She would like to attend photography classes.
- Erika has a habit of overhauling her wardrobe before a Coachella festival, and often goes on a shopping spree, hitting every boutique in the street.
- She lived in Singapore, where she was born, and later in Indonesia, the Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, China, and Canada.
- Thailand was the 6th country she lived in, and the favorite thing about it was the peaceful and beautiful nature of the beaches, as well as its residents.
- She lived in China for 6 years.
- Erika received 5 Joey Award nominations for her role of Corki Chang in the Make It Pop series in 2015 and 2016.
- Her favorite songs from the 2nd season of Make It Pop TV series in 2016 were I Love We’re Doing It and Jingle bells.
- If she weren’t an actress, she would be a fashion designer and would try to launch her own clothing line.
- She was chosen to attend the Closing Ceremony of the 29th Olympic Games in Beijing, China in 2008, because one of the members of the Olympic committee saw her acting performance in the PLA Opera House in Beijing in a play titled Oliver Twist in late 2007 or early 2008.
- Her favorite date would be anywhere with her father as she rarely had the chance to see him due to his busy work schedule. As for a romantic date, Erika would like to go to the beach, and possibly sit down for dinner in an open space.
- Her go-to karaoke song was Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John. She said it would also be her wedding song.
- Between a personal driver and a personal chef, Erika would choose the chef because she admitted she wasn’t the best cook.
- If she could create a sports team with any 2 athletes, it would be David Beckham and Steph Curry.
- A sport she hasn’t tried yet, but would like to, is polo, a horseback-mounted team sport.
- Erika Tham is one of the most beautiful women in the world, without a shadow of a doubt and, absolutely undeniably.
- Erika Tham’s immeasurable and splendid beauty contrasts with her humility and simplicity in everyday life.
- Erika Tham has a very respectful and attentive treatment with her entourage of fans.
- Erika Tham could win the Miss Universe parade, if she wanted to.
Louisa Clare Harland, Louisa Harland born on January 31, 1993. Louisa Harland has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Louisa Harland is an Irish actress. She is best known for portraying the role of Orla McCool in Channel 4 sitcom Derry Girls. Born in Dublin, to a Northern Irish father, Louisa Harland has two older sisters, Katie and Ellie. Louisa Harland was part of the Ann Kavanagh Youth Theatre in Rathfarnham. After studying at the Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts in London, Louisa Harland began her acting career by getting a recurring role in the TV series RTÉ One Love/Hate in 2011. Louisa Harland later appeared in films: Rob Burke’s Standby (2014) and Woody Harrelson’s Lost in London (2017), while in 2018 she landed the role of Orla McCool on the Channel 4 Derry Girls sitcom, acclaimed by both public and critics. In January 2018, Louisa Harland began portraying the role of Orla McCool in Channel 4 sitcom Derry Girls. The second series of Derry Girls premiered in March 2019. On 26 June 2020, Louisa Harland and her fellow Derry Girls costars performed a sketch with Saoirse Ronan for the RTÉ fundraising special RTÉ Does Comic Relief, with proceeds from the night going towards those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
|Louisa Harland Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 31, 1993|
Louisa Harland is an Irish actress who is popular for playing the eccentric Orla McCool in the widely acclaimed sitcom, Derry Girls (2018-Present). She has more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Louisa Clare Harland
Her birth date in January 31, 1993
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Louisa studied acting at the Ann Kavanagh Youth Theatre in Rathfarnham and Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts in London.
- Siblings – Katie Harland (Older Sister), Ellie Harland (Older Sister)
Louisa is represented by the Emptage Hallett Talent Agency in London.
5 ft 5 in or 1,65 m
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckles on her face
- Curly hair
Louisa Harland Favorite Things
- Film – The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)
- TV Shows – The Office, RuPaul‘s Drag Race, Gomorrah
Louisa Harland Facts
- Her inspiration for playing Orla McCool came from Ardal O’Hanlon‘s beloved portrayal of Dougal McGuire in the iconic series, Father Ted.
- In 2019, the lead cast of Derry Girls (Saoirse-Monica Jackson, Louisa Harland, Nicola Coughlan, Dylan Llewellyn, and Jamie-Lee O’Donnell) was honored with a gigantic mural painted on the wall of Badgers Bar in Orchard Street by the artist UV Arts to mark the show’s unprecedented success.
- She adopted a high-pitched Derry accent for Orla McCool even though her natural voice is relatively deep.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, Louisa and Saoirse-Monica Jackson lived together as roommates.
- She is a huge fan of Kanye West.
- Louisa worked at a local pub to financially support herself after filming the 1st season of Derry Girls. She had an embarrassing encounter wherein she had to serve her colleagues from Derry Girls during a Christmas party at the pub.
- She enjoys photography in her free time.
- Louisa wants Denzel Washington and Ricky Gervais to make guest appearances on Derry Girls.
DeWanda Wise, DeWanda Jackson, DeWanda Jackson Wise, DeWanda Wise Jackson, born on May 30, 1989. DeWanda Wise has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. DeWanda Wise is an American actress. She starred in Spike Lee’s Netflix comedy-drama series She’s Gotta Have It (2017–19), a contemporary updating of his 1986 film. DeWanda Wise was born DeWanda Jackson in Jessup, Maryland and raised in Woodlawn, Laurel, and Baltimore. In high school, DeWanda Wise thought she wanted to be a therapist until she took AP Psychology and decided that was not the case. DeWanda Wise began acting during her sophomore year at Atholton High School when her high school theatre director, Nathan Rosen, offered her a part in a production in lieu of detention. In 2006, DeWanda Wise graduated from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts with a bachelor’s in fine arts in drama and urban studies where she befriended Gina Rodriguez. During her undergraduate years, DeWanda Wise worked as a resident assistant and a stocker at Trader Joe’s. DeWanda Wise began her career appearing in an episodes of television series include Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Good Wife and Boardwalk Empire. DeWanda Wise made her film debut appearing in the 2007 drama film Spinning into Butter starring Sarah Jessica Parker, and later had secondary roles in films Steam (2007) and Precious. In 2016, DeWanda Wise played a leading role in the independent romantic comedy film How to Tell You’re a Douchebag that premiered at Sundance Film Festival. The following year, Wise had a recurring role in the WGN period drama series Underground, and starred opposite Sanaa Lathan in the Fox miniseries Shots Fired. In 2017, DeWanda Wise was cast in a leading role in the Netflix comedy-drama series She’s Gotta Have It. The series was canceled after two seasons in 2019. In 2018, DeWanda Wise was cast in Disney’s Captain Marvel, but left the project due scheduling conflicts with her Netflix series She’s Gotta Have It. The same year, DeWanda Wise appeared in the comedy film The Weekend directed by Stella Meghie. In 2019, DeWanda Wise starred alongside Gina Rodriguez and Brittany Snow in the romantic comedy film Someone Great for Netflix. DeWanda Wise later was cast opposite Kevin Hart and Alfre Woodard in the comedy-drama Fatherhood, and Jurassic World: Dominion.
|DeWanda Wise Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 30, 1989|
DeWanda Wise is an American actress, writer, and producer best known for starring as Nola Darling in Netflix comedy-drama series, She’s Gotta Have It (2017). She has also been a part of several other shows and movies like Spinning into Butter, Steam, A Walk in the Park, Smoking/No Smoking, Black Swan Theory, Knucklehead, How to Tell You’re a Douchebag, Someone Great, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, The Good Wife, Boardwalk Empire, The Mentalist, Sorta My Thing, Underground, Shots Fired, and The Twilight Zone. DeWanda Wise has garnered a major fan base with her amazing performances and has more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Her birth date in May 30, 1989
Jessup, Maryland, United States
Pasadena, Los Angeles, California, United States
DeWanda Wise attended the Atholton High School in Columbia, Maryland. That’s where she started taking interest in acting and acted in a play after her high school theatre director, Nathan Rosen, offered her a part in a production en lieu of detention during her sophomore year.
Then, she got enrolled at New York University‘s Tisch School of the Arts from where she graduated in 2010 with a dual degree in Drama and Urban Studies and Cultural Analysis with a minor in Community-based Theater and Performance. She also attended the Atlantic Theatre Company Acting School.
Actress, Producer, Writer
- Father – John Jackson
- Mother – Margie Wise
- Siblings – Dwayne Wise (Brother)
DeWanda Wise is represented by Creative Artist Agency (CAA).
Boyfriend / Spouse
DeWanda Wise has dated:
- Alano Miller (2009-Present) – DeWanda started dating actor Alano Miller in 2009. He has worked in movies like Hector is Gonna Kill Nate, Wish You Well, and Loving. After going out for around 3 months, the couple tied the knot the same year and have since been together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Honey hazel eyes
Best Known For
- Being a part of various movies like Super Powers (2006) as Mrs. Elliot, Spinning into Butter (2007) as Claudia Thompson, African Booty Scratcher (2007) as Isatu, Steam (2007) as Lynn, Beyond Words (2009) as Paige, A Walk in the Park (2011), Smoking/No Smoking (2011) as Reporter, Black Swan Theory (2011), Knucklehead (2015) as Charlotte, How to Tell You’re a Douchebag (2016) as Rochelle Marseilles, and Someone Great (2019)
- Having been cast in several shows including Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2007) as Angela, One Life to Live (2008) as Julianna, The Unusuals (2009) as Nurse, The Good Wife (2011) as Jenni Salerno, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2011) as Lakeisha Watkins, Boardwalk Empire (2011) as Henny Walker, Firelight (2012) as Terry Easle, The Mentalist (2014) as Tanya Dean, Underground (2017) as Clara, Shots Fired (2017) as Shameeka Campbell, She’s Gotta Have It (from 2017) as Nola Darling, and The Twilight Zone (2019)
DeWanda Wise made her theatrical film debut as Claudia Thompson in the drama movie, Spinning Into Butter, in 2009. The film was previously premiered at the Montreal World Cinema Festival in August 2007.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Angela in an episode, titled World’s Fair, of the police procedural mystery drama series, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, in 2007.
She has maintained a stunning physique by doing regular exercises and along with her husband, she practices veganism.
DeWanda Wise Facts
- She spent her childhood years in Woodlawn, Laurel, and Baltimore.
- She started acting professionally as a Freshman at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts in 2006.
- DeWanda studied at the same school as her father, i.e. Atholton High School.
- She has worked as a resident assistant and a stocker at Trader Joe’s, an American chain of grocery stores.
- During her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, cooking, staying active, spending time with family & friends, brunching, politicking, and volunteering.
- As a producer, she has worked on projects like White Face and How to Tell You’re a Douchebag.
- Initially, during her high school years, she aspired to become a therapist. However, her thoughts got influenced otherwise after she took AP Psychology.
- As a writer, she has worked on a short drama film, Where You Go (2016).
Lena Dunham, born on May 13, 1986. Lena Dunham has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Lena Dunham is an American actress, writer, director, and producer. She is known as the creator, writer, and star of the HBO television series Girls (2012–2017), for which she received several Emmy Award nominations and two Golden Globe Awards. Lena Dunham also directed several episodes of Girls and became the first woman to win the Directors Guild of America Award for Outstanding Directing – Comedy Series. Prior to Girls, Lena Dunham wrote, directed, and starred in the semi-autobiographical independent film Tiny Furniture (2010), for which she won an Independent Spirit Award for Best First Screenplay. In 2013, Lena Dunham was included in the annual Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world. In 2014, Lena Dunham released her first book, Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She’s “Learned”. In 2015, along with Girls showrunner Jenni Konner, Lena Dunham created the publication Lenny Letter, a feminist online newsletter. The publication folded in late 2018. Lena Dunham briefly appeared in films such as Supporting Characters and This Is 40 (both 2012) and Happy Christmas (2014). Lena Dunham voiced Mary in the 2016 film My Entire High School Sinking Into the Sea, which premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival. On television, aside from Girls, she has played guest roles in Scandal and The Simpsons . In 2017, Lena Dunham portrayed Valerie Solanas in American Horror Story: Cult. Dunham’s work and her outspoken presence on social media and in interviews have attracted significant controversy, criticism, and media scrutiny throughout her career.
|Lena Dunham Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1986|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Lena Dunham is an American actress, voiceover artist, writer, director, and producer who is known for being the creator, writer, and star of the HBO comedy-drama series, Girls. She is also known for her roles in shows and movies like Delusional Downtown Divas, Scandal, Adventure Time, American Horror Story: Cult, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Gabi on the Roof in July, This Is 40, and The Stand In. Also, she was included in the annual “Time 100” list of the most influential people in the world in 2013.
Her birth date in May 13, 1986
New York City, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Dunham attended Saint Ann’s School in Brooklyn and graduated in 2008 with a BA from Oberlin College.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Writer, Director, Producer
- Father – Carroll Dunham (Painter)
- Mother – Laurie Simmons (Artist, Photographer, Filmmaker)
- Siblings – Cyrus Grace Dunham (Younger Sister) (Actress, Poet, Writer, Activist)
- Others – Carroll Dunham IV (Paternal Grandfather), Carol Marguerite Reynolds (Paternal Grandmother), Samuel Ira Simmons (Maternal Grandfather), Dorothy Carole “Dottie” Trussel (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 3 in or 1,60 m
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lena Dunham has dated:
- Jack Antonoff (2012-2017) – From 2012 to December 2017, Lena dated Fun band’s lead guitarist, Jack Antonoff. They confirmed their split in January 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and German descent on her father’s side and has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Short hair
- Great artistic talent.
36-28-38 in or 91.5-71-96.5 cm
12 (US) or 44 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
She is Protestant on her father’s side and Jewish on her mother’s side.
Best Known For
Playing Hannah Horvath in HBO’s TV series Girls since 2012. Lena is also the creator, producer, director, and writer of this show.
In 2006, Lena played the role of Georgia in the short film titled Dealing. She was also the director and writer of the film.
First TV Show
In 2007, Dunham played the lead role in the TV series Tight Shots. She was also the writer, editor, and director of this show.
Lena Dunham Favorite Things
- Movie – Fish Tank (2009)
- Book – The Private Diaries of Catherine Deneuve (By Catherine Deneuve)
- Authors – David Sedaris, Nora Ephron, Kay Thompson, Philip Roth, Sheila Heti, Sylvia Plath, Vladimir Nabokov
- Pinkberry Flavor – Original Tart
- Pinkberry Topping – Mochi
- Musicians – Alanis Morissette, Kaff McCombs, Rihanna, Mirah
- Young Filmmakers – The Safdie Brothers, Amy Seimetz, Sean Durkin, Ry Russo-Young
Lena Dunham Facts
- She is a liberal Democrat.
- Lena also hosted NBC’s late-night television sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live on March 8, 2014, with the musical guests The National.
- She spent most of her childhood in Brooklyn.
- She released her first book, Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She’s “Learned”, in the year 2014. It was ranked at number #2 on The New York Times Best Seller list in October 2014.
- Jemima Kirke (Lena’s Girls co-star) and Lena studied in the same school.
- See what Lena likes to keep on her bookshelf. She mainly likes to read the biography and autobiography of famous women.
- She has English, and distant German, Scottish, and Welsh ancestry on her father’s side.
- In 2018, she was asked on Watch What Happens Live! about her least favorite ex of Taylor Swift, to which she replied Calvin Harris.
- She has been friends with Audrey Gelman, Jemima Kirke, Amy Schumer, Sheryl Sandberg, and Taylor Swift.
- She is a feminist and once said, “A big part of feminism is making room for other women to make choices you don’t necessarily agree with.”
Emily Marie Myles, Emma Marie Myles, Emma Myles, born on June 30, 1983. Emma Myles has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Emma Myles is an American actress best known for her recurring role as Leanne Taylor on the Netflix original series Orange Is the New Black. Emma Myles was friends with fellow actress Dascha Polanco before being cast on the show, having met her after they both auditioned for a guest role on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
|Emma Myles Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 30, 1983|
Emma Myles is an American actress who is best known for having been cast in the recurring role of Leanne Taylor in the Netflix comedy-drama web television series, Orange Is the New Black. Apart from that, she has also graced the screen in various other projects including Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Girl Most Likely, Please Give, Happy Yummy Chicken, Odd Mom Out, and How to Make It in America.
Emily Marie Myles
Her birthdate June 30, 1983
Arcata, Humboldt, California, United States
- Father – John Myles
- Mother – Eileen Myles
- Others – Wetsel Eugene “Gene” Blair (Maternal Grandfather), Joyce O. Reynolds (Maternal Grandmother)
Emma Myles is represented by The Katz Company.
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma Myles has dated:
- Darcy Cadman
Race / Ethnicity
Emma Myles is of English and Irish descent.
- Often sports forehead bangs
- Toned physique
Emma Myles Facts
- In December 2004, she made her first TV show appearance as Lizzie Jones in an episode titled Haunted of the police procedural crime drama television series, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Katelyn in the 2007 drama film, First Born, starring Elisabeth Shue and Steven Mackintosh.
- Emma Myles appeared in an episode titled In or Out of the comedy-drama television series, How to Make It in America, in October 2011.
- She was cast as Hippie Girl in the 2012 comedy film, Girl Most Likely, starring the likes of Kristen Wiig, Darren Criss, and Natasha Lyonne.
- She has been friends with actress Dascha Polanco and the two have also worked together in Orange Is the New Black. They became friends after auditioning for a guest role on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- She co-starred alongside Taryn Manning, Diane Guerrero, and Suzzanne Douglas in the 2016 musical comedy film, Happy Yummy Chicken, in which Emma Myles brought to life the character named Geraldine Spruce.
- She has also gained more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Lauren Helen Graham, Lauren Graham, born on March 16, 1967. Lauren Graham has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Lauren Graham is an American actress and author. She is best known for her roles as Lorelai Gilmore on the television series Gilmore Girls (2000–2007 and 2016), for which she received nominations for Screen Actors Guild, Golden Globe and Satellite Awards, and as Sarah Braverman on the NBC television drama Parenthood (2010–2015). Graham’s film work includes roles in Sweet November (2001), Bad Santa (2003), The Pacifier (2005), Because I Said So (2007), and Evan Almighty (2007). Lauren Graham published her debut novel with Ballantine Books in 2013, Someday, Someday, Maybe. In 2016, Lauren Graham reprised her role as Lorelai Gilmore on Netflix’s reunion miniseries Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life and published a memoir, Talking as Fast as I Can. Her third book, In Conclusion, Don’t Worry About It was published in 2018. Lauren Graham made her Broadway debut as Miss Adelaide in the revival of Guys and Dolls, which began preview performances at the Nederlander Theatre on February 5, 2009, and opened on March 1, 2009. Reviews for the production were mixed. The production closed June 14, playing 121 shows and 28 previews. It was announced in January 2009 that Lauren Graham would star in the comedy pilot, The Bridget Show for ABC playing a talk show host and self-help guru who fails to follow her own advice during a breakup. However, the pilot was not given a series order. In October 2009, it was announced that Lauren Graham would replace Maura Tierney in the television series Parenthood as single mother Sarah Braverman. The series debuted on NBC the following year, and ran for a total of six seasons. In June 2010, it was confirmed that Lauren Graham would star in the upcoming Scream 4, but Lauren Graham left the project on June 30, 2010. In July 2012, Lauren Graham was a guest judge in the first episode of Season 10 of the reality television series Project Runway. In 2015, Lauren Graham appeared in the adventure drama film Max, playing the mother of an American marine killed in Afghanistan who subsequently adopts his Malinois dog. Lauren Graham said she based her character on her grandparents who had different types of strength and that she felt connected to the film due to many in the film’s choir having come from a church her grandfather attended. Ignatiy Vishnevetsky and Joe Neumaier felt her role was too limited. The year also saw Lauren Graham beginning to appear recurrently in The Odd Couple, playing Gaby, the former wife of the series’ main protagonist Oscar, and appear in an episode of the hidden camera comedy Repeat After Me. Lauren Graham’s first film in 2016 was the comedy-drama Joshy. Jesse Hassenger and Michael Arbeiter noted her small role in the film. In October 2016, Lauren Graham appeared in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life, playing the mother of Griffin Gluck’s character. As a result of her own distaste for portions of her youth, Lauren Graham related to the title, sparking her initial interest in participating.That year Lauren Graham also reprised her role as Lorelai Gilmore on Netflix’s reunion series, Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life. Lauren Graham said she first realized Gilmore Girls was still the subject of active interest when girls too young to have watched the series when it initially aired approached her during her Broadway debut Guys and Dolls, and admitted to crying while reading the script as Lauren Graham believed “it was just beautiful and fitting and what I wanted it to be and hoped for.” Lauren Graham reflected that the project had more support from the beginning than any other she had been involved with and she continuously teared up out of appreciation for those working on the series and being able to reprise her role. In October 2017, Lauren Graham appeared in three episodes of HBO’s acclaimed comedy Curb Your Enthusiasm, which returned after a six-year hiatus. Lauren Graham also voices the character Oxana Hauntley in the Disney Junior animated series Vampirina. Starting in 2020, Lauren Graham was a featured actress on the NBC show Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist. Lauren Graham played Zoey’s boss, Joan.
Lauren Helen Graham
Her birth date in March 16, 1967
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Lauren completed her high school from Langley High School, McLean, VA in 1984.
In 1988, Lauren graduated from Barnard College with a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature.
She also holds a Master’s Degree in Acting from the Southern Methodist University, Texas.
- Father – Lawrence Graham (Candy industry lobbyist and Ex-President of the National Confectioners Association).
- Mother – Donna Grant (Fashion Buyer)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Shade Grant (Stepsister) (Works for a Talent Agency), Karen Graham (Stepmother), Maggie Graham (Stepsister), Chris Graham (Step Brother)
She is signed with John Carrabino Management.
5 ft 9 in or 1,75 m
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Graham has dated:
- Tate Donovan (2002) – Tate Donovan and Lauren Graham briefly dated in the year 2002.
- Matthew Perry (2003) – Lauren Graham dated Canadian-American actor and writer Matthew Perry in 2003.
- Marc Blucas (2005) – Actor Marc Blucas, known for playing Riley Finn in Buffy the Vampire Slayer dated Lauren Graham for just a short stint in 2005.
- Peter Krause (April 2010-Present) – In April 2010, Graham started dating actor Peter Krause. They first met in 1995 when they both appeared in the sitcom Caroline in the City.
Race / Ethnicity
Lauren is of Irish, English and Scottish descent.
Bright Blue Eyes
36-30-37 in or 91.5-76-94 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 14 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Lauren Graham has appeared in various commercials for products such as:
- Lean Cuisine
She was the voice-over announcer in national advertising for Kellogg’s various products.
She has also worked in American Express ads in 2008 and introduced the Plum Card.
From 1994 to 1996, she served as a spokesperson for the Info Channel Spots.
Best Known For
- Essaying the role of Lorelai Gilmore on the Gilmore Girls from 2000 to 2007 for which she received 2 Screen Actors Guild Award nominations in 2001 and 2002, and many others.
- For starring as Sarah Braverman on the television drama Parenthood from 2010 to 2015.
In 1997, Lauren played Marie in the horror-thriller film Nightwatch.
First TV Show
Lauren started her TV career as Shelly in NBC sitcom Caroline in the City from 1995 to 1996.
She has taken help from Michelle Lovitt in the past.
While losing weight, Lauren was working out 90-minutes a day by walking on the treadmill at an incline. Besides treadmill, she also enjoys hiking, Pilates, and goes for spinning classes too.
Her desired target was to lose 1 pound weekly which amounted to 3,500 calories.
To lose weight, Lauren also drinks a lot of water, particularly flavored water.
Lauren Graham Favorite Things
- Food – All recipes in the Momofuku cookbook.
- Movies – The Godfather Part II (1974), Broadcast News (1987), Annie Hall (1977)
- Songs – Joni Mitchell‘s Blue, Sufjan Stevens’ Illinois
- Place – Tokyo
Lauren Graham Facts
- Earlier in her career, she worked as a waitress in NYC. Later on, she worked for The Princeton Review to help candidates prepare for SAT test.
- During the FIFA World Cup in 1994 in U.S., Lauren was dressed as a Striker, the dog mascot.
- In February 2009, Lauren debuted on Broadway with musical Guys and Dolls where she played the role of Miss Adelaide.
- Lauren was finalized to appear in thriller film Scream 4 (2011) but had to reject the offer later on for some reason.
- In 2013, her first novel titled “Someday, Someday, Maybe” was published by Ballantine Books which is a New York Times bestseller. The novel’s story was later picked for a TV series.
- Actress Connie Britton and Lauren used to share a room in college in the 1990s.
- She had a pet dog named Hannah.
- Her friend circle includes Drake Bell, Alexis Bledel, Keiko Agena, Scott Patterson, Kelly Bishop, Edward Herrmann, Melissa McCarthy, and Seth MacFarlane.
Kate elisabeth Shillitoe, Kate Elisabeth is one of the most impressive and influential women of the new generation in modern British history. kate elisabeth Shillitoe, by the way has enough attributes to be a princess from any enchanted kingdom. Kate elisabeth Shillitoe, if she wanted to, she could win the Miss Universe contest. kate elisabeth Shillitoe has her life and career meticulously and in detail described below. Kate elisabeth Shillitoe is a British social media influencer whose self-titled YouTube channel, where Kate elisabeth Shillitoe posts videos on the themes of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, and travel, has garnered more than 510k subscribers. Kate elisabeth Shillitoe started on Vine but began focusing more on YouTube once the former platform was shut down in 2017. Kate elisabeth Shillitoe is also a popular presence on Instagram.
|Kate Elisabeth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 2000|
Kate Elisabeth Shillitoe
Her birth date in January 04, 2000
England, United Kingdom
England, United Kingdom
Kate was enrolled in Hurtwood House, a boarding school in Holmbury Saint Mary, England. For her General Certificate of Education (GCE), she had opted for Psychology, Media, and Photography as her “Advanced Level” subjects.
After her high school graduation, she took a gap year and then joined a University in 2019 to study film production.
- Father – Keith Shillitoe (Actor)
She is represented by Marlene Juenck, Business Manager, Moxie, Influencer Management Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 7 in or 1,70 m
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kate has dated:
- Carmie Sellitto (2018–Present) – Kate began dating fellow British content creator Carmie Sellitto in 2018. The couple often appears in each other’s YouTube videos and regularly shares their romantic pictures on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
- Petite Frame
- Freckled face
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
On social media, Kate has endorsed brands such as:
- NYX Professional Makeup
- Foreo Skincare
- Daniel Wellington
- Cooking Fever (App)
Kate Elisabeth Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Quote/Phrase – If not now, then when?
- Pizza Topping – Pineapple
- Alcoholic Drink – Mojito
- TV Series – Hannah Montana, Jessie, Riverdale
- Social Media App – Instagram
- Movie Franchise/Series – High School Musical
- Phone Brand – iPhone
- Adventure Sport – Bungee Jumping
- Cuisine – Chinese
- Soft Drink Brand – Coca-Cola
- Desserts – Golden Syrup Sponge, Milk Chocolate
- Emoji – Lightning bolt Emoji
- Color – Pink
- Hobbies/Interests – Listening to Music, Swimming, Baking
- Fragrances/Smells – Men’s Aftershave, Petrichor (Smell produced by the rain falling on dry soil)
- Season – Summer
- Ice Cream Flavor – Vanilla
- Pet – Dogs
- Footwear Brand – Vans
- Fashion Brand – Brandy Melville
- Retail Store Chain – Urban Outfitters
- Music Genres – R&B, Pop, Rap
- Word – Enthusiasm
- Travel Destination – The Caribbean Islands
- Perfume – Sweet Like Candy Eau de Parfum by Ariana Grande
- Animal – Red Panda
- Makeup Products – All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray by Urban Decay, and Lash Sensational Mascara by Maybelline
- Music Album – All The Stars (2018) by Kendrick Lamar and SZA
- Celebrity Crushes – Rihanna, Cole Sprouse
- Fruits – Mango, Raspberry
- Flower – Polyria Frangypanny
- Song – You Da One (2011) by Rihanna
- Accent – American
- Breakfast Product/Brand – Nesquik
Kate Elisabeth Facts
- She is afraid of deep water and also has a fear of surgical instruments and operations.
- Her biggest pet peeve is getting stuck in situations where people begin to tell her something and drop off midway from the conversation.
- She is an animal lover and has 2 pet dogs named Crumble and Jimmy.
- She has 2 silver teeth on the left side of her mouth, one each on the upper and lower jaw.
- Kate elisabeth Shillitoe, Kate Elisabeth is one of the most impressive and influential women of the new generation in modern British history.
- kate elisabeth Shillitoe, by the way has enough attributes to be a princess from any enchanted kingdom.
- Kate elisabeth Shillitoe, if she wanted to, she could win the Miss Universe contest.