Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a British actress and model. She is best known for her work for lingerie retailer Victoria’s Secret and Burberry Body. She made her film debut in the third installment of the Transformers series “Transformers: Dark of the Moon” as Carly Spencer. The film was a huge success commercially and earned more than $1 billion. She has also portrayed a powerful role of The Splendid Angharad in the film “Mad Max: Fury Road”. She has received several awards such as the “Elle Style Award” on the category of Model of the Year in 2009, and the “Harper Bazaar Women of the Year Award” on the category of Model of the Year and Businesswoman of the Year in 2014 and 2016 respectively. She was also named as one of the world’s highest-paid models by ‘Forbes’ magazine in 2016 and 2017 respectively.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is also a social media star. She has over 11.5m followers on her Instagram @rosiehw and over 590.8k followers on her Twitter @RosieHW. She also runs a YouTube channel with over 198k subscribers.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Quick Bio
|Celebrated Name||Rosie Huntington-Whiteley|
|Birth Name||Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley|
|Place Of Birth||Plymouth, Devon, England, UK|
|Father||Charles Andrew Huntington-Whiteley|
|Education||Milton Abbot primary school, Tavistock College|
|Son||Jack Oscar Statham|
|Body Measurement||34-25-35 inches|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Bra Cup Size||34B|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Her modeling career|
|Net Worth||$30 million (estimated)|
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Facts
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was born on April 18, 1987, in Plymouth, Devon, England, UK. Her birth name is Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley. She was born to father, Charles Andrew Huntington-Whiteley who was a chartered surveyor and mother, Fiona Huntington-Whiteley who was a fitness instructor. She has two siblings, a younger brother named Toby Huntington-Whiteley and a younger sister Florence Huntington-Whiteley.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley holds a British nationality and belongs to a White ethnic background. Her zodiac sign is Aries.
Regarding her educational background, she attended Milton Abbot primary school and later enrolled at Tavistock College, Tavistock, Devon, England.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Career
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley started her career as a model at an early age of 15 when she was in school. In 2003, she was modeled for Levi’s jeans commercial.
- In 2004, She was featured in Teen Vogue and also made her catwalk debut along with Naomi Campbell in New York City which gave her career a much-needed boost.
- In early 2006, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has signed an American lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret by making her debut at the brand’s fashion show in Los Angeles.
- In November 2008, She was featured in British Vogue cover alongside Eden Clark and Jourdan Dunn in a feature celebrating British models. In the following year, She has also modeled for Godiva and Miss Sixty.
- In February 2010, she officially became a Victoria’s Secret Angel and modeled for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show which held in New York City. In the same year, She posed nude for the Pirelli Calendar which was photographed by Terry Richardson and also walked on the runway for designers Prada in Milan and Giles Deacon in Paris.
- In March 2011, she made her first solo appearance on the cover of the magazine ‘British Vogue’ in March 2011 and also appeared on the covers of Elle and GQ magazines.
- In 2013, she was announced as the face of the Australian cosmetics brand ModelCo and in the following year, PAIGE announced that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as their ambassador for their upcoming Spring 2015 ad campaign.
- She has walked the runways for Burberry, Oscar De La Renta, Valentino, Michael Kors, Roberto Cavalli, Balmain, Louis Vuitton, Badgley Mischka, Blumarine, Marchesa, Vivienne Tam, Versace, Vera Wang, Betsey Johnson, Alberta Ferretti, Prada, Giles Deacon, and Moschino.
- She has also appeared in advertising campaigns for many brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Leon Max, Marks & Spencer, Levi’s, Macy’s, Tommy Hilfiger, Clinique, and Thomas Wylde.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley made her film debut in the third installment of the Transformers series Transformers: Dark of the Moon as Carly Spencer in 2011.
- In 2015, she appeared in an Australian post-apocalyptic action film Mad Max: Fury Road as The Splendid Angharad.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Facts
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley received three Elle Style Awards on the category of Model of the Year in 2009, Top Style Icon in 2012, and Model of the Year in 2015.
- In 2011, she won a Glamour Awards on the category of Editor’s Special Award and nominated for a Teen Choice Awards on the category of Choice Movie Actress: Summer. In the same year, she was voted No. 1 in Maxim Magazine’s “Hot 100” list.
- She won two Harper’s Bazaar Women of the Year on the category of Model of the Year in 2014 and Businesswoman of the Year in 2016.
- She was nominated for a Gold Derby Award on the category of Best Ensemble Cast for the film Mad Max: Fury Road along with the rest of the cast for their performance.
- Her work for lingerie retailer Victoria’s Secret and Burberry Body.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Facts
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is in a relationship with actor Jason Statham since 2010. The couple got engaged in 2016 and they welcomed their son named Jack Oscar Statham on June 24, 2017.
Previously, Rоѕіе Нuntіngtоn Whіtеlеу hаd dated Туrоn Wооd fоr twо уеаrѕ from 2006 to 2008 and Оlіvеr Маrtіnеz fоr а уеаr from 2009 to 2010.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Height, Weight And Body Measurements
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is 1,75 m tall. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley weighs 55 kg. Her body measurements are 34-25-35 inches. She wears a dress size of 4 (US) and a shoe size of 8.5 (US). Her bra size is 34B. Her hair color is Dark Brown and her eye color is Blue.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Net Worth
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has quite good earnings from her professional career as a model and actress. Her primary income source is her modeling career. As of 2020, She has an estimated net worth of almost $30 million.
US.LUXURY ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY, US LUXURY ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY,
ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY US.LUXURY, ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY US LUXURY,
US.LUXURY @rosiehw, US LUXURY @rosiehw,
@rosiehw US.LUXURY, @rosiehw US LUXURY,
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, Lady Gaga is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She began her career singing at open mic nights and acting in school plays. She is famous for her unconventionality and provocative work, as well as visual experimentation. She rose into the fame with her debut album, the electropop record The Fame, and its chart-topping singles “Just Dance” and “Poker Face”. A follow-up EP, The Fame Monster (2009), featuring the singles “Bad Romance”, “Telephone”, and “Alejandro”, also proved successful. Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper co-wrote and produced most of the songs on the soundtrack for “A Star Is Born”, which she insisted they perform live in the film in the year 2018.
Lady Gaga Quick Bio
|Celebrated Name||Lady Gaga|
|Nick Name||Lady Gaga, Gaga, Queen of Pop|
|Birth Name||Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta|
|Place Of Birth||New York City, NY,USA|
|Hair Color||Dyed Blonde|
|High School||Convent of the Sacred Heart, New York City|
|University||Tisch School of the Arts, New York University|
|Best Known For||Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance|
|Endorsment||Print ad “Purses” for Versace, Print ads for MAC C|
|Bra Cup Size||B|
|Foot Size||7 (US)|
|Net Worth||$300 million|
|Birth Nation||United States|
Lady Gaga Facts
It’s not uncommon for men to win multiple Oscars in the same year given how over-represented they are in directing, producing, sound and various other artistic fields. Women don’t get nearly as many opportunities to wear multiple hats, so it’s predictably a lot rarer for them to accomplish that feat. In fact, it has only happened to three women in the 21st century thus far. But Lady Gaga could be the fourth. When Lady Gaga took on the starring role in A Star Is Born, she stepped into the shoes of another famed singer-turned-actress, Barbra Streisand, who previously played the same role as an up-and-coming songstress in the 1976 iteration of the classic romantic drama. The new take on A Star Is Born is the most recent remake of the 1937 classic of the same name, starring Fredric March. The film was first remade by iconic director George Cukor in 1954, starring Judy Garland and James Mason. The two-time Oscar winner isn’t the only one who appreciated Cooper and Gaga’s take on A Star Is Born the film currently holds an impressive 90% on Rotten Tomatoes and it’s earned a worldwide gross of $256 million off it’s comparably modest $36 million budget.
Lady Gaga Facts
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta well known as Lady Gaga born on 28 March 1986 is an American songwriter and singer. Born to a Catholic family, she has French and Italian ancestry. She shares a strong bond with her fashion designer sister, Natali. She was born to Joseph Germanotta and Cynthia Louise, her parents. Her birth sign is Aries. Her nationality is American. She grew up in the affluent Upper West Side of Manhattan. She became interested in the world of music since her childhood years and hence began playing piano at the age of four.
Regarding her education, Gaga attended the Convent of the Sacred Heart, a private entire-girls Roman Catholic school located in Manhattan’s Upper East Side at age of 11. She started to take classes on the piano while she was just four years old and by the age of 13, she wrote a piano ballad for the first time. Gaga appeared in lead characters in a high school production, including Philia in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum and Adelaide in Guys and Dolls. Gaga attended New York University’s Tisch School of Arts but later left it in search of creative expression. She composed analytical papers on the social issue, art, politics, and religion and essay in order to sharpen her songwriting skills.
Lady Gaga Height, Weight And Body Measurements
Lady Gaga is 1,55 m tall. Lady Gaga weighs 54 kg. Her body measurement is 36-26-37 inches or 91.5-66-94 cm. Her hair color is brown and her eye color is hazel.
Lady Gaga Career
- Lady Gaga’s debut album “The Fame (2008)” was a big hit. Gaga successfully made her presence felt with her first album which was a commercial success as well as received critical appreciation.
- Singles like Just Dance and Poker Face were loved by her audience.
- Lady Gaga wrote an EP “The Fame Monster’ probing the sinister side of her newly achieved fame. It was launched in 2009.
- The Fame Monster won numerous awards, spawning Gaga most iconic singles “Alejandro”, “Telephone and “Bad Romance”.
- Lady Gaga embarked on her 2nd tour which lasted for 1 and a half years and generated $227.4 million, listing the tour among the highest-grossing musical tour.
- “Born This Way” Gaga’s third album hit the market in 2011.
- Despite this, Born This Way’s songs were appreciated critically, and in the 1st week, the album sold 1.108 million copies. The album topped charts in over twenty other countries.
- The album received three Grammy Award nominations, including Album of the Year.
- Lady Gaga dropped her 3rd album Artpop in 2013.
- The album topped the country charts and included the most successful singles “Do What U Want” and “Applause”, though it was criticized as underperformed in comparison of her preceding efforts.
- Audacious singer Gaga is celebrated for her diverse and flamboyant contributions to the musical world through her music videos, live performances, and fashion.
- In March 2018, Gaga supported the March for Our Lives gun-control rally in Washington, D.C.
- Lady Gaga confirmed that she has started working on her sixth studio album.
- She has signed a two-year residency, named Lady Gaga Enigma, to perform at the MGM Park Theater in Las Vegas.
Lady Gaga Facts
Lady Gaga has been consistently celebrated and honored with the countless accolades and commendation throughout her career, including 5 Grammy Awards, thirteen MTV Video Music Awards, named among the most influential personality in the globe by Time magazine and more. She has also received a National Arts Awards’ Young Artist Award. Lady Gaga is one of the best-selling music artists with estimated sales of 27 million albums and 146 million singles.
Lady Gaga Net Worth
Pop singer-songwriter gaga has garnered the net worth of $275 million. Lady Gaga is earning a good amount of money from her career work and she is very satisfied with her net worth. Her salary is surely in millions. There is no doubt in the mind of her follower that she is earning a considerable amount of money from her career.
Lady Gaga Facts
Lady Gaga was previously engaged to actor Taylor Kinney. The couple started dating in 2011. The couple met during the shooting of a music video. They later got engaged on 14th February 2015. Later, they separated in July 2016. At present, she is in a relationship with Creative Artists Agency agent, Christian Carino. She started dating in February 2017. During the 2018 Elle Women In Hollywood event, Lady Gaga confirmed that she was already engaged to Christian.
Previously, she dated Luc Carl for 6 years. The couple ended their relationship in 2011. After breaking up with Luc Carl, Lady Gaga was linked with Taylor Kinney. Reportedly she also dated Robert Fusari, Speedy Gonzales, and Matthew “Dada” Williams. More interestingly Lady Gaga and Angelina Jolie were linked in 2010. Apart from being a prominent singer of the USA, Gaga is a true humanitarian. As a true New Yorker, Gaga always has flaunted her distinct sense of fashion on every public appearance.
Lady Gaga Facts
A Native of New York, Lady Gaga hobbies include music and art. Apart from this, this American beauty loves fishing and visit art galleries. 28 years old American pop-singer has come a long way since her debut in the musical industry. Her fame is rising with every album she released. Lady Gaga believes hard work and passion for music is the mantra for success. Till today four albums of Gaga have hit the market and almost all of them are well appreciated.
Lady Gaga Facts
- Lady Gaga has many tattoos. There are 9 tattoos her left side of the body because her father has banned any etchings on the right side.
- Her role model is Madonna.
- In 2012, Lady Gaga was ranked at number 4 on Billboard’s list of top moneymakers of 2011, grossing more than $25 million.
- Her younger sister is a fashion student.
- Her stage name, Lady Gaga is a reference to the song Radio Ga-Ga by Queen.
- In 2005, Lady Gaga played an unsuspecting diner customer for MTV’s Boiling Points, a prank reality television show.
- Music producer, Rob Fusari claimed to have been the first person to call her “Lady Gaga”.
- She became the first person with more than one billion combined views on YouTube in October 2011.
- Her worldwide concert tour, The Monster Ball Tour grossed $227.4 million making it the highest-grossing concert tour for a debut headling artist.
- Lady Gaga has worked with Elton John on “Hello Hello” for the animated feature film Gnomeo & Juliet.
- She was featured in a Thanksgiving television special, A Very Gaga Thanksgiving in November 2011.
- She hosted an episode of Saturday Night Live in November 2013.
- Lady Gaga sang the US national anthem at Super Bowl 50 in 2016.
- Lady Gaga performed the headlining act during the Super Bowl LI halftime show in February 2017.
- She supported the March for Our Lives gun-control rally in Washington D.C. in March 2018.
- Lady Gaga has called the Indian alternative medicine advocate Deepak Chopra a “true inspiration”.
- She says she was influenced by Osho’s work in valuing rebellion through creativity and equality.
- Her music videos are often described as short films as her music videos feature constant costume changes and provocative visuals.
- Time placed Gaga on their All-Time 100 Fashion Icons list.
- In 2011, 121 women gathered at the Grammy Awards dressed in costumes similar to those worn by Gaga, earning the 2011 Guinness World Record for Largest Gathering of Lady Gaga Impersonators.
- Lady Gaga was the most followed person on Twitter in 2011, according to Guinness World Records.
- She met Dalai Lama at the 84th Annual US Conference of Mayors in 2016. For which, the Chinese government added her to a list of hostile foreign forces ordering Chinese websites and media organizations to stop uploading or distributing her songs.
- Lady Gaga considers Donatella Versace her muse and the English fashion designer Alexander McQuee as an inspiration for her fashion influence.
- For her studio albums and her distinctive features listed above. She was claimed to fame after her hit singles in 2008 titled “Just Dance” and “Poker Face”.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas. Priyanka Chopra. After being crowned with the Miss World beauty pageant, Priyanka Chopra had followed the precedent set joining the Indian movie industry. By now, she is known as the ubiquitous persona in the entertainment industry. Her superstardom has been accompanied by her work in both films and music.
Priyanka Chopra Quick Bio
|Celebrated Name||Priyanka Chopra|
|Nick Name||Piggy Chops, Mimi|
|Birth Name||Priyanka Chopra|
|Place Of Birth||Jamshedupur, Inida|
|Famous For||Actress, Film Producer, Philanthropist|
|Home Town||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Net Worth||$32 million|
Priyanka Chopra Facts
Priyanka was born on the military family of Jamshedpur, Bihar in India on 18th July 1982. Daughter of Madhu and Ashok Chopra, she had a younger sibling named Siddharth. Because of her father’s military profession, her family relocated to different places of India like Pune, Delhi, Bareilly, Ladakh, Ambala, Lucknow and Chandigarh during her childhood days. So, she had attended the number of schools including La Martiniere Girls School and St. Maria Goretti College. Traveling through the various places while up, brought a positive impact on the little girl as she came to know the multi-cultural society of the country. In her early teens, moving to the US for further study, she stayed with her aunt but her study was affected due to the frequent moves of her aunt’s family. There, she took classes for western classical music, Kathak dance and choral singing.
Returning to India after a few years stay in the US, her interests in fashion had driven her to take part in beauty contests. Subsequently winning the beauty pageant ‘May Queen’, she was admired by many people. Thereafter, her mother supported her to enter Femina Miss India (2000), where she placed herself in 2nd position. Then enthusiastically, she went being India’s representative to Miss World contest and finally became the fifth Indian to win the title. The beauty pageant win led her to score film roles and she made her film debut landing the female lead in 2002 romantic thriller Humraaz. The film release was delayed due to various conflicts for her schedule and the 2002 Tamil movie Thamizhan came to be screen debut for her. Starring along with Preity Zinta and Sunny Deol in the movie The Hero: Love Story of Spy, she had made her Bollywood debut in 2003. The movie became the highest-grossing movie of the year garnered many positive responses on Chopra’s credits. Her recognition became widespread after she played a female lead in box-office hit movie Andaaz. The movie introduced all the qualities of Chopra that the film-star must have and led her to further roles. Her next three releases Plan, Asambhav and Kismat were poorly received in the box-office. However, the highly-watched romantic comedy Mujhse Shaadi Karogi restored her fame and continued the rapid built-up of her career with the Bollywood blockbusters like Aitraaz, Barsaat, Krrish, Aap Ki Khatir, Don, Salaam-e-Ishq: A Tribute to Love, etc. After then, she passed through the string of several poorly received movies and came to revitalize her presence in limelight with movie Fashion, Dostana, Pyar Impossible, Don 2, Agneepath, Teri Meri Kahaani, Barfi! , Deewana Main Deewana, Krish 3, Sunday, Mary Kom and so on. The shining Bollywood star has a lot more to do for the promotion of the Indian movie industry.
Apart from the movie, she has also established herself as an international musical artist. She has revealed that her father had influenced her to music. She had first recorded a song for Tamil movie Thamizhan. She became the first Indian entertainer to sign with Creative Artists Agency in Los Angeles. She had come out with her first single In My City in 2012, which brought a positive response from her fans and earned extensive sales of 130,000 copies throughout India. The triple platinum-certified song explored the level of her singing talents that the music industry is searching for. Her next single Exotic brought her to international stardom which was followed by the third single I Can t Make You Love Me. Lending her impressive vocal to John Lemon s song Imagine, she had supported the global campaign of UNICEF. Throughout her career, the Indian super-star has earned the net worth of $11 million.
Regarding the personal life and relationship, Chopra has been found quite confidential. She and Kaminey co-star, Shahid Kapoor was reportedly close during the set of the movie. Two of them had t revealed any statement regarding the reports. So, the couple s connection was subjected to speculations during the 2010s. no further claims have come regarding her personal life matters including affair, boyfriend, marriage and many more as she has been found loving her career works taking both kinds of music and acting under her wings.
In addition to appearing in big-screened movies, she also makes appearances in various stage shows. In regard to her humanitarian deeds, she had served as UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador for Child Rights in 2010 and is still active in the various campaigns of UNICEF.
Priyanka Chopra Height And Weight
Priyanka Chopra is 1.65 m tall.
Priyanka Chopra weighs 56 kg.
Priyanka Chopra Facts
- She was named Piggy Chops by Abhishek Bachchan in film shooting of Bluffmaster
- She won the femina Miss India Contest in 2000 at the age of 18.
- She won the National Award – Best Actress for her film ‘Fashion’ (2008).
Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson, Katy Perry is an American singer and songwriter. She is mainly popular for her third album titled “Teenage Dream” which was released in 2010 which featured five songs that topped the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. She is one of the leading singers in the U.S.A. and has made a respectable position in the musical field
Katy Perry Quick Bio
|Celebrated Name||Katy Perry|
|Nick Name||Katy Hudson, Katheryn Perry, KP|
|Birth Name||Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson|
|Place Of Birth||Santa Barbara, California, United States|
|Spouse||Russell Brand (M. 2010; Div. 2012)|
|High School||Dos Pueblos High School|
|Body Measurement||36-25-35 inches|
|Father||Maurice Keith Hudson|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (English, German and Irish)|
|Hobbies||Golf, Collecting Antiques|
|Favorite Color||Pink, Aqua, Blue|
|Net Worth||$ 125 million|
|Famous For||Singer, Songwriter|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Breast Size||36 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|School||Paradise Valley Christian School|
|College / University||Santa Barbara Christian School|
|Bra Cup Size||32D|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
Katy Perry Facts
Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom are the latest celebrity pairing to get engaged, with the actor staging a lavish proposal on a helicopter on Valentine’s Day.
Putting the extravagant setting aside, one of the most talked-about aspects of the Hollywood couple’s engagement is Perry’s pink, flower-shaped ring, which comes complete with glistening white pearls.
Of course, getting engaged is an exciting milestone for anybody, but the news prompts far more attention when it’s a celebrity couple, mostly due to their financial wealth and close connections to luxury companies, like Bulgari and Cartier, which can come in handy when choosing a ring
Katy Perry Facts
Katy Perry was born to Pentecostal pastors Mary Christine and Maurice Keith Hudson. Her nationality is North-American and belongs to English, German and Irish ethnicity.
She was raised up by her parents in a friendly and in a musical environment. As her father is a pastor, Katy Perry was highly encouraged by him to secure her career in the singing field and she was also interested and dedicated. During her childhood, she sang in the church.
Concerning her educational background, she attended religious schools and camps, including Paradise Valley Christian School in Arizona and Santa Barbara Christian School in California during her elementary years.
Katy Perry Career
- Her first music album was launched in the year 2001, which was a gospel music record named after the singer as ‘Katy Hudson’. This was launched under the label of music record label ‘Red Hill Records’. However, the album was not a successful one.
- Eventually, she shifted from gospel music to popular music and wrote songs in association with American songwriter Basil Glen Ballard, Jr. At the age of seventeen, she traveled to Los Angeles, but initially, she could get a break. She recorded a few songs with some music labels but the albums were not released due to various reasons.
- In 2005, the film ‘The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants’ included a song sung by Katy Perry. She was also a backing vocalist for the song ‘Goodbye for Now’. She even featured in the video of the ‘Learn to Fly’ song.
- She was introduced to Jason Flom, the one who chairs the ‘Virgin Records’ company by an acquaintance Angelica Cob-Baehler, and in the year 2007, she signed a contract with the ‘Capitol Records company
- In 2008, her song ‘I Kissed a Girl’ from the same album hit the music stores and it was received well by the listeners making it top the music charts in many countries. It even topped the ‘U.S. Billboard Hot 100’ list.
- Gradually, other songs of the album were released and all these were highly appreciated by the individuals which made the album a huge success.
- In 2008, she was engaged in the ‘Warped Tour’ and the following year she went on the ‘Hello Katy Tour’. The same year she even performed at the ‘No Doubts Summer Tour’. Also, owing to the success she achieved, the ‘Matrix Record’ released the album which it has dropped a few years back.
- In 2009, her live music album named ‘MTV Unplugged’ was produced which included five singles from the album ‘One of the Boys’ and also had two new songs, and she also featured in the remix of the song ‘Starstruck’ along with the band ‘30H!3’.
- She was the duet singer along with Timbaland in the song ‘If We Ever Meet Again’ which belongs to Timbaland’s 2010 album ‘Shock Value II’.
- Her single ‘California Gurls’ from the album ‘Teenage Dream’ which also featured rapper Snoop Dogg reached music lovers in 2010. This song too topped the ‘U.S. Billboard Hot 100’ list. The single ‘Teenage Dream’ was also released the same year, and like the previous single of the album, this also reached the top of the ‘Billboard Hot 100’ list.
- During the same time, she also appeared as a guest judge in the show ‘American Idol’ and ‘The X Factor UK’.
- In the latter part of 2010, her song ‘Firework’ which was also a song from the album ‘Teenage Dream’ was released and it became a huge hit and like the previous songs of Perry, this too became the number one song at the ‘Billboard Hot 100’ list. The United States certified this song with 9x Platinum certification.
- Katy Perry appeared in the Christmas episode ‘The Fight Before Christmas’ of the show ‘The Simpsons’. She introduced her perfume named ‘Purr’ to the market in the year 2010 and became an entrepreneur.
- In the year 2011, her fourth song from the album ‘Teenage Dream’ ‘Extraterrestrial’ (E.T.) hit the music stores. The song also featured rapper Kayne West and it remained the number one song at the ‘Billboard Hot 100’ list which ranked the album ‘Teenage Dream’ as the ninth album to have four singles, all of which topped the ‘Billboard Hot 100’ list.
- Later that year, the fifth song of ‘Teenage Dream’ was launched which also topped the ‘Hot 100’ list and which made Katy Perry the first female to have five consecutive songs to gain a spot in the ‘Hot 100’ list and the second artist to have such record, the first being Michael Jackson. In 2011, she made her debut as an actress with the film ‘Smurfs’.
- Katy Perry made an autobiographical documentary entitled ‘Katy Perry: Part of Me’ which was hit the theatres in the year 2012. The following year, she came up with her fourth album ‘Prism which topped the ‘Billboard 200’ list.
- In 2013, she acted in the movie ‘The Smurfs 2’, which was the sequel of ‘Smurfs’ and both the films were commercially successful.
- In 2014, she established the record named ‘Metamorphosis Music’ under the ‘Capitol Records’.
- Also, she was voted Woman of the Year by Billboard in 2012. Her other album includes “Prism” which was released in 2013 and “Witness’ which was released in 2017.
- Her album ‘Teenage Dream’ was a huge success, with five songs which topped the ‘Billboard of Hot 100’ list consecutively. She became the first female to have such a record at the Hot 100 list and was placed second after Michael Jackson as an artist to have this record.
- This artist has won many awards which include five ‘American Music Award’, six Billboard Music Award’, six, ‘MTV Europe Music Award’, five ‘MTV Video Music Award’.
- She has created three ‘Guinness World Record’ which are ‘Best Start On the US Digital Chart by a Female Artist’, ‘First Female with Five Number One US singles from One Album’ and ‘Most Twitter Followers’.
- Katy Perry is currently judging one of the greatest shows the American Idol with Lionel Richie and Luke Bryan.
- Being one of the most popular contemporary pop singers and lyricists.
- She had numerous number one hits and has become one of the best selling music artists of all time.
Katy Perry Net Worth
According to Forbes magazine’s most recent estimate, The star’s net worth is $ 125 million and she earns $ 44 million per annum. Her source of wealth comes from as a singer.
Katy Perry Facts
After being in the relationship with Russell Brand for several years, they got married in 2010. Perry couldn’t continue her relations with Russell and they got separated after two years in 2012.
Also, Katy Perry has been in the relationship with Orlando Bloom from 2016 to 2017, John Mayer from 2012 to 2015, James Valentine in 2009, and Travie McCoy from 2007 to 2009.
In spring 2017, Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom seemed to have broken up forever. However, they reconnected their relationship in less than a year: they went to the Maldives together. In March 2018, Daily Mail reporters found the lovers in the Czech Republic. The news comes out that the couple got engaged on February 14, 2019. As of now, they have a blissful life and no rumors to split.
Katy Perry Height, Weight And Body Measurements
Katy Perry is 1.74 m tall. Katy Perry pesa 59 kg. She uses a 32D size of bra and shoe size 8 (US). Her body size is 36-25-35 inches and has a natural breast. She has stunning blue eyes and blonde hair color.
Katy Perry Facts
- Former Christian folk singer turned pop singer.
- Katy Perry can play acoustic guitar and electric guitar.
- She holds two Guinness Book World Record: ‘Best Start on the US Digital Chart by a Female Artist’ in 2010 and ‘Best First Female with Five Number One US singles from One Album’ in 2013.
- Growing up, Perry was only allowed to listen to gospel music.
Françoise Bettencourt Meyers. L’Oreal. Françoise Bettencourt Meyers is a French billionaire heiress and an author. She was the only daughter of Liliane Bettencourt making her the heiress under the French law. Her family owns the company L’Oreal. As of 2019, she is the richest woman and 15th richest person in the world with an estimated net worth of $49.3 billion.
Françoise Bettencourt Meyers Quick Bio
|Celebrated Name||Francoise Bettencourt Meyers|
|Birth Name||Francoise Bettencourt|
|Grand Parents||Eugene Schueller (maternal)|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Source of Wealth||Heiress to L’Oreal fortune|
|Net Worth||$49.3 billion|
Françoise Bettencourt Meyers Facts
Françoise Bettencourt Meyers, 65, the heiress of L’Oreal, also the chairwoman of her family’s holding company is the worlds richest woman. Forbes published the World’s Billionaires list in March 2019. According to which, she is the richest women in the world and also the 15th-richest person in the world with a net worth of $49.3 billion as of 2019.
She is the only granddaughter Eugene Schueller who founded the L’Oreal back in 1909. Eugene Schueller had only one child, Lilian Bettencourt who was the heiress of the family company.
Françoise Bettencourt Meyers Facts
Françoise Bettencourt Meyers was born on 10 July 1953. She was born to a father, Andre Bettencourt, and a mother, Liliane Bettencourt. Her birthplace is in Neuilly-sur-Seine in France. She holds French nationality. Eugene Schueller was her maternal grandfather. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
Françoise Bettencourt Meyers Career
She is the non-executive chairwoman and owner of the French personal care company, L’Oreal.
Françoise Bettencourt Meyers is the current owner of the company. Her mother was the principal shareholder of the company.
She has a 33% stake in its existence at present.
L’Oreal is the world’s largest cosmetics company concentrating on hair color, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfume, hair care.
The company headquarter is located in Clichy in France.
Her maternal grandfather founded the company in July 1909.
At present, Jean-Paul Agon is the chairman and CEO of the company.
The company’s advertising slogan is “Because I’m worth it”.
Her husband is one of the vice chairmen of the board of directors.
She is also the author of Bible commentaries and works on Jewish-Christian relations.
- World’s richest women as of 2019.
- French billionaire heiress of Liliane Bettencourt.
Françoise Bettencourt Meyers Facts
She is a married woman. She is married to Jean-Pierre Meyers.
They have 2 children together. They raised their children Jewish.
Françoise Bettencourt Meyers Height And Weight
Françoise Bettencourt Meyers is 1.74 m tall. Françoise Bettencourt Meyers weighs 62 kg.
Françoise Bettencourt Meyers Net Worth
Françoise Bettencourt Meyers became one of the top 20 richest people in the world. As of 2019, she became the richest woman in the world, according to Forbes. And, her net worth is estimated at $49.3 billion.
Her mother was also the only child of her parents who was the heiress of Eugene Schueller.
Katherine Ann Moss, Kate Moss is an English supermodel who was well known for he waif-like physique as well as her high profile advertising campaigns and highly publicized relationships.
Kate Moss Quick Bio
|Celebrated Name||Kate Moss|
|Nick Name||Kate Moss|
|Birth Name||Katherine Ann Moss|
|Father||Peter Edward Moss|
|Mother||Linda Rosina Shepherd|
|Children||Lila Grace Moss|
|Net Worth||£ 45 Million|
|Height / Weight||1,70 m / 55 kg|
|Place Of Birth||Croydon, London, UK|
|Body Measurement||34-26-35 inches|
|Dress Size||4 (US) or 34 (EU)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US) or 37 (EU)|
|Education||Riddlesdown High School|
Kate Moss Facts
Kate Moss was born in Croydon, London, the UK as a Katherine Ann Moss to mother Linda Rosina and father Peter Edward Moss. Her father is a travel agent and her mother is a barmaid. Her parents separated when she was 13. She has a brother named Nick Moss. She takes English nationality.
Talking about her education, she attended Ridgeway Primary School and then Riddlesdown High School. Although she was good at sports, she struggled with academic work, receiving one C in Science GCSE, but only achieving D’s and F’s in all other subjects.Kate Moss is an English supermodel who was well known for he waif-like physique as well as her high profile advertising campaigns and highly publicized relationships.
Kate Moss Career
An English model and fashion designer.
Moving towards her career, Kate Moss was discovered at JFK airport in New York when she was fourteen. She rose to fame in 1993 when she appeared in an ad campaign for Calvin Klein and her waif-like beauty was dubbed “heroin chic.” She has had a long and successful career, gracing the cover of British Vogue 30 times and appearing in ad campaigns for brands including Rimmel London, Burberry, Chanel, Dior, and Louis Vuitton.
She went onto design a best-selling fashion line for TopShop and, in 2010, she designed a range of handbags for Longchamp.
Kate Moss Net Worth
Kate Moss has an estimated net worth of £ 45 Million. But her salary was not disclosed yet. The earns as a model and a fashion designer.
Kate Moss Facts
Kate has had high profile relationships with Johnny Depp and Pete Doherty. She has a daughter named Lila Grace Moss who was born on 29th September 2002 with her former boyfriend, magazine editor Jefferson Hack. She started dating Jamie Hince in 2007 and they got engaged in early 2011.
They married on 1st July 2011 at St Peter’s Church, Southrop in Gloucestershire. Later, The couple split in 2015 and settled their divorce out of court in 2016. At present, she was probably single.
Kate Moss Height, Weight And Body Measurements
Kate Moss is 1.70 m tall. Kate Moss weighs 55 kg. Her bust is size 34 inches, with her waist being 26 inches. Coming down her hips, she is size 35 inches. Kate wears a dress size of US size 4 or EU size 34. Her shoes are normally US size 7 or size 37 EU. She has blonde hair and a pair of hazel eyes.