Katherine Ann Moss, Kate Moss is an English supermodel who was well known for he waif-like physique as well as her high profile advertising campaigns and highly publicized relationships.
Kate Moss Quick Bio
|Celebrated Name||Kate Moss|
|Nick Name||Kate Moss|
|Birth Name||Katherine Ann Moss|
|Father||Peter Edward Moss|
|Mother||Linda Rosina Shepherd|
|Children||Lila Grace Moss|
|Net Worth||£ 45 Million|
|Height / Weight||1,70 m / 55 kg|
|Place Of Birth||Croydon, London, UK|
|Body Measurement||34-26-35 inches|
|Dress Size||4 (US) or 34 (EU)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US) or 37 (EU)|
|Education||Riddlesdown High School|
Kate Moss Facts
Kate Moss was born in Croydon, London, the UK as a Katherine Ann Moss to mother Linda Rosina and father Peter Edward Moss. Her father is a travel agent and her mother is a barmaid. Her parents separated when she was 13. She has a brother named Nick Moss. She takes English nationality.
Talking about her education, she attended Ridgeway Primary School and then Riddlesdown High School. Although she was good at sports, she struggled with academic work, receiving one C in Science GCSE, but only achieving D’s and F’s in all other subjects.Kate Moss is an English supermodel who was well known for he waif-like physique as well as her high profile advertising campaigns and highly publicized relationships.
Kate Moss Career
An English model and fashion designer.
Moving towards her career, Kate Moss was discovered at JFK airport in New York when she was fourteen. She rose to fame in 1993 when she appeared in an ad campaign for Calvin Klein and her waif-like beauty was dubbed “heroin chic.” She has had a long and successful career, gracing the cover of British Vogue 30 times and appearing in ad campaigns for brands including Rimmel London, Burberry, Chanel, Dior, and Louis Vuitton.
She went onto design a best-selling fashion line for TopShop and, in 2010, she designed a range of handbags for Longchamp.
Kate Moss Net Worth
Kate Moss has an estimated net worth of £ 45 Million. But her salary was not disclosed yet. The earns as a model and a fashion designer.
Kate Moss Facts
Kate has had high profile relationships with Johnny Depp and Pete Doherty. She has a daughter named Lila Grace Moss who was born on 29th September 2002 with her former boyfriend, magazine editor Jefferson Hack. She started dating Jamie Hince in 2007 and they got engaged in early 2011.
They married on 1st July 2011 at St Peter’s Church, Southrop in Gloucestershire. Later, The couple split in 2015 and settled their divorce out of court in 2016. At present, she was probably single.
Kate Moss Height, Weight And Body Measurements
Kate Moss is 1.70 m tall. Kate Moss weighs 55 kg. Her bust is size 34 inches, with her waist being 26 inches. Coming down her hips, she is size 35 inches. Kate wears a dress size of US size 4 or EU size 34. Her shoes are normally US size 7 or size 37 EU. She has blonde hair and a pair of hazel eyes.
US.LUXURY KATE MOSS, US LUXURY KATE MOSS,
KATE MOSS US.LUXURY, KATE MOSS US LUXURY,
Robyn Rihanna Fenty, Rihanna is a famous pop icon and one of the most influential contemporary artists in Hollywood. Rihanna recently was declared as the “World’s Wealthiest Female Musician”.
Rihanna Quick Bio
|Birth Name||Robyn Rihanna Fenty|
|Brothers||Rorrey Fenty, Rajad Fenty|
|Place Of Birth||St. Michael, Barbados|
|Home Town||Bridgetown, Barbados.|
|Current City||New York, USA|
|Body Measurement||34-24-36 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown, dyed Black.|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Net Worth||$160 million USD|
Rihanna was the title of the headlines of the news back then when she was with her then-boyfriend Chris Brown. She had to bear physical abuse and even got injury marks on her face.
Her performance was canceled at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards because of that ugly incident.
Rihanna was born on 20th February 1988 in Saint Michael, Barbados. Her birth name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty. Her ethnicity is mixed(Afro-Guyanese, Afro-Barbadian, and Irish descent) and her nationality is Barbadian. Pisces is her zodiac sign.
She was born in a middle-class family to Ronald Fenty(father) and Monica Braithwaite(mother). Her father is a Warehouse Supervisor while her mother is a retired accountant. Her parents got divorced later.
She has two younger brothers named Rorrey and Rajad, she also has two older half-sisters and a half-brother.
She was raised in Bridgetown. Her childhood was difficult however, she loved music from a young age and began singing at the age of 7. She did her schooling at “Broome Memorial Primary School” and “Combermere High School”.
- Rihanna started her singing career as a musical trio in the music world in 2003. She got quickly recognized in 2005 by an American record producer, Evan Rogers, and then immediately was signed to “Syndicated Rhythm Productions” by the CEO of Def Jam Records, Jay-Z.
- Rihanna released her first album “Music of the Sun” in 2005 at the age of 16 and later she released her second album “A Girl Like Me”.
- In 2007 Rihanna effected a transformation from a cute teen pop princess to a superstar and sex symbol with her third album, “Good Girl Gone Bad”. After then she sang numerous Popular Albums Songs: “Umbrella”, “Take a Bow”, “Disturbia”, “Only Girl”, “S&M”, “We Found Love”, “Stay”, “Diamonds”, “Live Your Life”, “Love the way you like” and “The Monster”.
- She especially enjoyed singing and won a high-school talent show with a rendition of a Mariah Carey song.
- Rihanna gained number fourteen one singles position on the Billboard Hot 100 being the youngest singer. She has sung a total of thirty-one top-ten single songs.
- In 2017 Rihanna scored another no. 1 hit as a featured artist on DJ Khaled’s Wild “Thoughts.”
- Rihanna also worked in movies: the sci-fi flick “Battleship: (2012). She provided her voice to the lead character in the animated blockbuster “Home” (2015).
- Rihanna acted in 2017 in “Bates Motel-season 5”. She received a key role in the science fiction movie “Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets”.
- Recently, her new movie “Ocean’s 8” was released in June 2018.
- Famous as the versatile singer and iconic pop star.
- “Hot 100 artist of the 2010s decade”
- “Digital Songs Artist of the 2000s decade”
- “All-time top Pop Songs” artist by Billboard.
- “Most Streamed Female Artist of All Time”.
- “Eight-time Grammy Award Holder”
Rihanna has dated many celebrities to date. She first dated Negus Sealy.
Then she came to the headlines while dating Chris Brown, a famous singer from 2007. However, the relationship reunited and broke many times and, the couple finally broke her relationship in 2013 after 6 years long relationship.
She also dated Drake, an icon pop star in 2010, and Asap Rocky in 2013. Similarly, she got into a relationship with Ryan Phillipe in 2011 but it didn’t last long as it broke in 2012.
In addition, she also dated football player Karim Benzema in 2015. She also dated baseball player Matt Kemp, and Travis Scott, a rapper.
Rihanna Net Worth
Rihanna has an estimated net worth of $600 million as of 2019, thus making her the “World’s Wealthiest Female Musician”. Rihanna makes a great fortune through her albums but most of her money comes from brand partnerships and her “Fenty Beauty” brand.
Additionally, she also has her own lingerie line, her own beauty line, and now, her own luxury clothing line based out of Paris.
Rihanna Height, Weight And Body Measurements
Rihanna is 1.73 m tall. Rihanna weighs 61 kg. She has a body measurement of 34-24-36 inches. She has dark brown-dyed black hair color and green eyes.
Mary Louise Streep, Meryl Streep is a famous American actress who has been nominated for a record 21 Academy Awards and has won three out of them. She is also considered to be the best actress of her generation. She has also won eight Golden Globe Awards among her 31 Golden Globe Nominations. She is also known for her starring role in the TV series “Big Little Lies”.
Meryl Streep Quick Bio
|Celebrated Name||Meryl Streep|
|Birth Name||Meryl Louise Streep|
|Place Of Birth||Summit, New Jersey|
|Siblings||Dana David, and Harry William III|
|College / University||Dartmouth College|
|Body Measurement||38-30-39 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 B|
|Net Worth||$65 Million|
|Salary||Will Add Soon|
|Children||Henry Wolfe Gummer (1979), Mamie Gummer (1983), Grace Gummer (1986), and Louisa Jacobson Gummer (1991)|
Meryl Streep Facts
- Meryl Streep, a cast member of the show “Big Little Lie” season two, steals the heart of the audience as ‘Mary Louise’. Meryl is supported by her fans as they claim her to win all of the awards even for her first episode.
- Big Little Lies’s actress Poorna Jagannathan also said that Meryl Streep pushed back on director notes that caused a minor tension in the set as well.
Meryl Streep Facts
Meryl Streep was born on 22nd June 1949 in Summit, New Jersy, US. Her birth name is Mary Louise Streep. American is her nationality. Her ethnicity is German-Swiss. Cancer is her zodiac sign.
She was born to Mary Wilkinson Streep (mother) and Harry William Streep Jr. (father). Her father was a pharmaceutical executive while her mother was a commercial artist and editor. She has two younger brothers, Harry William Streep III, and Dana David Streep. Both of her brothers are actors. Her mother is her inspiration to be an actress.
She was raised in her hometown, New Jersey. She did her schooling from Cedar Hill Elementary School and Bernards High School. She attended Vassar College and graduated with a B.A in drama.
She also starred as Louise Heller in the school drama “The Family Upstairs”. She also enrolled as an exchange student at Dartmouth College and received an Honorary Doctor of Arts degree in 1981.
Later, she received her M.F.A. degree from Yale School of Drama. During the years at Yale, she appeared in many dramas and plays. She also was the high school cheerleader for Bernards High School. She also learned dance from the choreographer, Camen de Lavallade. She played a variety of roles in dramas during her school days.
Meryl Streep Career
- Meryl Streep started her professional acting career by performing for several theatre productions in New York and New Jersy in 1975.
- She also appeared in the Broadway musical “Happy End” in the year 1976.
- She also appeared in the movie “Deer Hunter” in the movie “Deer Hunter” in 1978. The movie was a super hit and earned her first-ever Academy Award nomination.
- In the 1980s, she played different roles for various movies including, ‘Falling in Love’, ‘Plenty’, ‘Out of Africa’, ‘Heartburn’ and ‘Ironweed’.
- Her career could not rise in the 1990s due to her unsuccessful roles in different flop movies such as “Postcards from the Edge” and”Defending your life”.
- In the year 2000, she made her breakthrough from flop movies with her role in the hit movie “A.I Artificial Intelligence”.
- Then, she started giving many hit movies such as “Stuck on You”, “The Manchurian Candidate” and “Monet’s Palate”.
- She got highly appreciated for her role in the movie “The Iron Lady” which was released in 2011.
- In the year 2015, she also starred in the hit movie “Rickie and the Flash”.
- She also portrayed the role of the first American female newspaper publisher, Katharine in the 2017 movie “The Post”.
- In the year 2018, she reprised the role of Donna in the musical sequel “Mamma Mia Here We Go Again.
- At present, she is playing the role of Nicole Kidman in the hit TV series “Big Little Lies” in its second season.
- Her other hit movies are Suffragette (2015), The Homesman (2014), Hope Springs (2012), Doubt (2008), Mamma Mia (2008), and Out of Africa (1985).
- Famous as an Ameican actress and for her role in the drama series “Big Little lies”.
Meryl Streep Facts
The American actress, Meryl Streep is married to Don Gummer. They tied the knot on 30th September 1978. Don Gummer is an American sculptor. The couple is blessed with a son, Henry Wolfe Gummer and with three daughters: Mary Wila, Grace Jane, and Louisa Gummer.
Henry is a musician and Louisa is a model. Mary and Grace are actresses just like her. She is also the grandmother of Mary’s son.
At present, she lives in New Jersy with her family. She has won three Academy Awards, eight Golden Globe awards, two Guild Awards, and three Satellite Awards. She was also nominated three times for the Primetime Emmy Awards. She is also active in social media with 517k followers on Instagram.
Meryl Streep Net Worth
The eight-time Oscar winner, Meryl Streep has an estimated net worth of $90 million. She makes her money through her movies, shows, endorsements, and many others.
Streep had a handsome salary of $825,000 per episode of a J.J. Abrams show, “The Nix”. Further to her new show “Big Little Lies”, she has an earning of around $1 million.
Meryl Streep Height, Weight And Body Measurements
Meryl Streep Scott is 1,68 m tall. Meryl Streep weighs 63 kg. Her body measurements are 38-30-39 inches with her bra size of 36B, a shoe size of 8.5(U.S) and a dress size of 12(US).
She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Mackenzie Bezos. MacKenzie Scott Tuttle. MacKenzie Scott. Amazon founder, CEO, and President of Amazon, Jeff Bezos, 58, and his wife, Mackenzie Bezos, 48, jointly announced via Twitter on Wednesday, 9 January 2019, that they plan to get divorced. Their marriage came to an end after 25 years of being together.
MacKenzie Bezos. MacKenzie Scott is a well known American novelist, billionaire, and venture philanthropist. She is better known as the Ex-wife of Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon and Blue Origin. Currently, MacKenzie is the third-wealthiest woman in the world. She has served as the executive director of Bystander Revolution, an anti-bullying organization she founded, since 2014.
MacKenzie Bezos. MacKenzie Scott Height, Weight & Measurements
MacKenzie Scott is 1,77 m tall. MacKenzie Scott weighs 59 kg. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. What is the body measurements of MacKenzie Bezos? Her body measurements are 34-28-38 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 C.
MacKenzie Bezos. MacKenzie Scott Age
Her birthday falls on April 7, 1970. She is 50-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Aries. She was born in San Francisco, California, U.S.
MacKenzie Bezos. MacKenzie Scott Family
MacKenzie Bezos father and mother names are not known. Her father was a financial planner. She has siblings as well. As of education, she is well educated. She graduated from Hotchkiss School in Lakeville, Connecticut, in 1988.
MacKenzie Bezos. MacKenzie Scott Quick Bio
|Real Name||MacKenzie Scott Tuttle|
|Nick Name||MacKenzie Bezos|
|Famous As||1. Businesswoman|
2. Wife of Jeff Bezos
|Birthday||April 7, 1970|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Husband/Spouse||Jeff Bezos (EX)|
|Net Worth||approx. $62 billion (USD)|
MacKenzie Bezos. MacKenzie Scott
She was married to Jeff Bezos. They have four children, three sons and one daughter adopted from China. Their communal property divorce in 2019 left MacKenzie with US$35.6 billion in Amazon stock while her ex-husband retained 75% of the couple’s Amazon stock.
MacKenzie Bezos. MacKenzie Scott Net Worth
In July 2020, Scott announced she had donated $1.7 billion to 116 non-profit organizations, with a focus on racial equality, democracy, and climate change. In December 2020, Scott announced she had donated a further $4.15 billion. Altogether, her 2020 charitable giving totaled $5.8 billion.
She is the 22nd richest person in the world, largely due to her $38 billion divorce settlement. A month later, she signed the Giving Pledge, committing to give at least half of her wealth to charity. In July 2020, Scott was ranked the 22nd-richest person in the world by Forbes with a net worth estimated at $36 billion. By September 2020, Scott was named the world’s richest woman; by December 2020 her net worth was estimated at $62 billion. During the course of 2020, Scott has donated over 6 billion dollars to philanthropic causes.
MacKenzie Bezos. MacKenzie Scott Facts
Following the separation, Jeff Bezos’ wealth will reduce and Mackenzie Bezos is on the verge of becoming the worlds richest woman if she receives half of the Bezos fortune. L’Oreal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the world’s richest women at present with $45.4 billion. She would also become the world’s 5th richest person in the world with a net worth of $62 billion if the Washington state common applies for their divorce without a prenuptial agreement, according to Forbes.
The two were together in Seattle, where Bezos founded his company Amazon in his garage in 1994 with only $300,000 investments from his parents. He initially started Amazon as an online bookstore, with plans to expand it to other products in the future.
They got married in 1993 and has 4 children together including one daughter adopted from China.
MacKenzie Bezos. MacKenzie Scott Facts
- MacKenzie Bezos wrote her debut novel, The Testing of Luther Albright, in 2005.
- She is not so active on social media platforms.
- She founded Bystander Revolution, in 2014.
- Her second novel, Traps, was published in 2013.
- MacKenzie Bezos is very fond of animals and is dedicated to the protection and conservation of universal fauna and flora.
Viola Davis is an American actress and producer who won the Best Supporting Actress category at the 2017 Oscars. For a black woman in Hollywood, the level of success she has managed to attained can sometimes seem surreal. She is, however, as real as they come. After stealing countless hearts with her consistently riveting performances in various acting endeavors ranging from TV to theater, she also manages to cement her place in the said heart with the profound speeches she seems able to cough up at the slightest encouragement. To know more about her, read below.
Viola Davis Quick Bio
|Celebrated Name||Viola Davis|
|Birth Name||Viola Davis|
|Profession||Actress and Producer|
|Place Of Birth||Saint Matthews, South Carolina|
|High School||Central Falls High School|
|Education||Young People’s School and Juilliard School|
|Mother||Mary Alice Davis|
|Body Measurement||37-27-36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||42C (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Net Worth||$12 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting Career|
Viola Davis Facts
Viola Davis was born in Saint Matthews, South Carolina, USA. She is the daughter of African-American parents Mary Alice Davis and Dan Davis. She is the second youngest of six siblings. Her father worked as a horse trainer and her mother was a factory worker and homemaker. Her mother was an activist during the Civil Rights Movement. Viola is an American by nationality and belongs to African-American ethnicity.
Viola Davis was taken to jail with her mother after she was arrested during a civil rights protest at the age of two. During her childhood, her family moved to Central Falls, Rhode Island. She spent her early life in Central Falls, Rhode Island with her siblings and grandparents.
Regarding her education, Davis completed her high school education from Central Falls High School. After high school, she attended Young People’s School for the Performing Arts in West Warwick, Rhode Island. From there, she graduated in 1988. After that, she attended the Juilliard School in 1989 and graduated in 1993.
Viola Davis Facts
Viola Davis began her acting career in the mid-1990s. Her first acting role was in the 1996 movie The Substance of Fire. She then earned her Screen Actors Guild card for playing a nurse in the film. She made her TV acting debut in an episode of NYPD Blue (1996). Davis first rose to fame after playing Nurse Lynnette Peeler in the TV film City of Angels (2000).
In 2001, she played the character Tonya in King Hedley II, for which she won the Tony Award and a Drama Desk Award. In 2004, she won another Drama Desk Award for her work in the off-Broadway production of Intimate Apparel by Lynn Nottage.
Since then, Davis has appeared in numerous movies and TV films. In 2008, she portrayed the character Mrs. Miller in the film adaptation to the Broadway play Doubt. For her performance, she was nominated for a Golden Globe and an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. She was inducted into The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in 2009.
Viola Davis has appeared in many TV films and series including Century City (2004), Life Is Not a Fairytale: The Fantasia Barrino Story (2006), and Jesse Stone: Sea Change (2007). Since 2014, she portrays the lead character Professor Annalise Keating in the series How to Get Away with Murder.
For her role in the series, she won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series. She is the first black woman to win the award. She also won two Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series in 2015 and 2016 for her role in the same series.
In 2016 she reprised the role of Rose Maxson in the film adaptation of Fences. For her role in the movie, she won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Moreover, she won the BAFTA Award, Critics’ Choice Award, SAG Award and Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress for the same movie. She appeared as Veronica in the movie Widows (2018).
Viola Davis Facts
Viola Davis is a married woman for a long time. She is married to actor Julius Tennon. The couple got married on 23 June 2003. They have an adopted daughter named Genesis Tennon, whom they adopted as a newborn in October 2011.
Viola Davis has a stepson and a stepdaughter from Tennon’s previous relationships. The couple has been married for 14 years now and their relationship is going very well. There are no other records of her past and present relationships.
Viola Davis Net Worth
The talented Afro-American actress Viola Davis has an estimated net worth of $12 million as of 2019. She has been a prominent figure in the American Film Industry and has acquired huge wealth for herself. The iconic actress earned her net worth from her outstanding and excellent achievements in her movie career.
Viola Davis Height, Weight And Body Measurements
Viola Davis is 1,65 m tall. Viola Davis weighs 59 kg. Her body size is 37-27-36 inches. Her bra size is 42C (US). She has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. Her shoe size is 9 (US) and dress size is 8 (US).
Viola Davis Facts
- During her teenage time, she got involved in many programs such as TRIO Upward Bound and TRIO Student Support Services.
- Is one of only nine actors to have won both the Tony and the Oscar for the same role on stage and film.
Elisabeth Singleton Moss, Elisabeth Moss is an American television, film, and stage actress. She is best known for her performances in television series The West Wing and Mad Men. Born in Los Angeles, California, to musician parents, she grew up aspiring to be a performer and professional dancer. She moved to New York City to train as a ballet dancer and attended classes for the same.
Soon, she began to land offers for acting and learned to balance both education and career from a very young age. Being home-schooled, she graduated before most of her contemporaries. Let’s know more about her through this article.
Elisabeth Moss Quick Bio
|Celebrated Name||Elisabeth Moss|
|Nick Name||Elisabeth Moss|
|Birth Name||Elisabeth Singleton Moss|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Famous For||Actress, voice actor|
|School||School of American Ballet|
|Marital Status||Married But Divorced – In a Relationship|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Measurement||35-28-36 inches|
|Educational Qualification||Will Update Soon…|
|Children||Will Update Soon…|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Salary||$1 Million per episode|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Dress Size||10 US|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
Elisabeth Moss Facts
- An American actress.
- Her work in several television dramas, earning such accolades as two Prime-time Emmy Awards and two Golden Globe Awards, which led Vulture to name her the “Queen of Peak TV”.
Elisabeth Moss Facts
Elisabeth Moss was born in Los Angeles, in the states of California in the year 1982. Her nationality is American and ethnicity is mixed. Her birth name is Elisabeth Singleton Moss. The name of her father is Ron Moss and his mother’s name is Linda Moss. Both her parents were involved in the music industry. They were a musician.
During her early life, dancing always fascinated her. Consequently, she did learn ballet at the School of American Ballet in New York City.
Elisabeth Moss Facts
Elisabeth studied dancing from her teenage period. She was home-schooled and later graduated in 1999. Then, she starts performing at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C.
Elisabeth Moss Career
- Moving towards her career, Elisabeth began her acting career at the age of eight. Her first screen role was in the NBC miniseries Lucky/Chances (1990).
- From 1992 to 1995, she appeared as Cynthia Parks in seven episodes of the TV series Picket Fences. She also voiced Holly DeCarlo in the TV special Frosty Returns (1992). In 1993, she voiced Michelle in the animated film Once Upon a Forest.
- In 1993, she appeared in the televised version of the film Gypsy. She then played the role of Harvey Keitel’s on-screen daughter in the film Imaginary Crimes (1994).
- In 1995, she appeared in Escape to Witch Mountain, a remake of the Walt Disney film. She also played a role in the television biopic Love Can Build a Bridge. She then played a supporting role in the drama Separate Lives and a small role in the black comedy film The Last Supper.
- In 1995, she voiced Kathy in the animated TV series Freakazoid! The following year, she voiced a character in the animated TV special It’s Spring Training, Charlie Brown.
- In 1999, Elisabeth Moss began playing Zoey Bartlet, one of her most distinguished roles, in the television series The West Wing. Her character occupies the central position in the plot during the fourth season of the show. The series finale was aired in 2006.
- In 1999, she played the supporting role of a mental institution patient in James Mangold’s Girl, Interrupted. The same year, she also played a small role in the drama film Anywhere but Here, and then played a minor role in the movie Mumford.
- In 2003, she played a supporting role in Ron Howard’s revisionist western thriller The Missing. She also appeared in the movie Virgin for which she earned an Independent Spirit Award nomination. She also appeared in Heart of America and a few other films in the early-2000s.
- She then went on to appear in some television series. From 2005 to 2006, she played a supporting role in the horror series Invasion. In 2007, she appeared in an episode titled My Favorite Mistake in Grey’s Anatomy. She then appeared in the series Medium.
- In 2007, she also appeared in Mary Lambert’s horror film The Attic and the independent drama Day Zero.
- The same year, she started appearing in a distinguished role in AMC’s period drama television series Mad Men (2007-2015). In the series, she played the role of Peggy Olson, a secretary-turned-copywriter in an advertising agency in Madison Avenue, New York City. Her performance as Peggy earned her several awards and nominations.
- Meanwhile, in October 2008, she made her Broadway debut in the 20th-anniversary revival of Speed-the-Plow by David Mamet.
- In 2009, she appeared in the comedy Did You Hear About the Morgans? playing the role of Sarah Jessica Parker’s on-screen associate. The following year, she appeared in the comedy film Get Him to the Greek.
- In 2011, she made her West End debut as Martha Dobie in Lillian Hellman’s play The Children’s Hour. The following year, she starred as Galatea Dunkel in the independent drama film On the Road, which was based on Jack Kerouac’s novel of the same name.
- In 2013, she played the role of detective Robin Griffin in the Sundance Channel miniseries Top of the Lake. For her performance, she received the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress. The following year, she starred in Listen up Philip.
- In March 2015, she appeared as Heidi Holland in a Broadway titled The Heidi Chronicles. Although she received a Tony Award nomination for her performance, the play closed earlier than expected due to low ticket sales.
- In 2015, she played a madwoman in the psychological thriller Queen of Earth which was co-produced and directed by Alex Ross Perry. The same year, she also appeared in a supporting role in the British dystopian thriller drama High-Rise.
- In 2016, she appeared in the biographical sports drama film, Chuck. The following year, she played Angie Wood in a biopic of Scottish psychiatrist R. D. Laing titled Mad to be Normal.
- In 2017, She started playing June Osborne in the dystopian drama series The Handmaid’s Tale. For her role in the series, she received widespread acclaim and many prestigious awards and nominations.
- In 2018, she appeared in critically acclaimed movies, such as Her Smell and The Old Man & the Gun. The same year, she also played Masha in The Seagull, an adaptation of Anton Chekhov’s play.
- In 2019, she played prominent roles in films like Light of My Life, Us, and The Kitchen. The same year, she was cast to play important roles in films, such as The French Dispatch and The Invisible Man.
- In 2020, She starred in Shirley, opposite Michael Stuhlbarg and directed by Josephine Decker, portraying the role of author Shirley Jackson, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival.
- She also had the starring role in the horror-thriller film The Invisible Man, alongside Oliver Jackson-Cohen and Storm Reid, which was released on February 28th, 2020, to critical acclaim.
Elisabeth Moss Facts
Elisabeth married Fred Armisen, an American actor-comedian, on October 25th, 2009, after having met him in October 2008. The marriage was solemnized in Long Island, New York.
They subsequently filed for divorce in September 2010 after being separated in June 2010. They received the divorce decree on May 13th, 2011. Presently, she is in a romantic relationship with Adam Arkapaw.
Elisabeth Moss Net Worth
Being an actress by nationality, Elisabeth earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $20 million and her salary is somewhere around $1 million per episode at present. However, her asset details are yet to be disclosed.
Elisabeth Moss Weight And Body Measurements
Elisabeth Moss is 1,60 m tall. Elisabeth Moss weighs 52 kg. She has a pair of blue eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, his other body measures around 35-28-36 inches and she used 7 (US) shoe size. She also used 10 (US) dress sizes with an average body build.
Elisabeth Moss Facts
- She was starred in the horror film Us in 2019.
- With the NBC miniseries Lucky/Chances, she made her television debut in 1990.
- Her father was from England. Her mother, who is American, is of half Swedish and half German and Austrian descent.
- Her favorite character that she has played has been Robin Griffin in Top of the Lake (2013).